Colour Splash

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

This is dedicated to cutiepiehunter.

And I apologize in advance, as thinking about you and TOP put me in a good mood and I think that I had played with your characters too much LOL

 

Characters: T.O.P./ Choi Seung-Hyun (Big Bang) and Kritika (OC  Unique Character :D)

*****

 

Flash back

 

-         When you will finally learn all your dance steps…

Seungri signed irritably.

 

-         Look who is talking, make sure you sing your part properly!

TOP snapped in a second.

 

-         What?! Its because of you we had to rehears 5 extra hours yesterday as you could not catch the beat!

 

-         YOU BOTH! Just shut up!! I can’t listen to you anymore!

G-dragon was loosing patience.

 

-         Fine! You will see that in 2 weeks I will master the whole concert concept!

T.O.P shouted while leaving the practice room.

 

No way he is going to listen to their nagging again! He won’t go to the rehearsal! Let them figure it all on their own. And let’s see who wins at the end!

 

End of flashback

 

*****

        So that is how Choi Seung-hyun or more known as Big Bang ‘s T.O.P by everyone who like k-pop, ended up training at the ice skating rink. It was advice from one of his hyungs to do the training that way, as it will help him to feel more at ease with the balance and plasticity.

 

T.O.P liked to come to the skating rink in the time like that. It was his well-known habit, he was even noted as “Exercising Owl” in one of the gloss magazine’s articles for exercising very late at night. But he had a very good reason for it. At such time it was expected that no one will be around and that was true almost to 99% of times he came to that particular ice rink in his neighborhood after that memorable fight within the group. And “no one around” means no one around to laugh at his attempts to learn, be it ice skating or going trough his dancing steps or simply working out.

 

The lights were always on and that circle of light in the night emptiness was giving the magical feeling. And in the middle of that light today was a figure, skating effortlessly one round after next one. The girl was not doing any hard turns or jumps, but still her movements seemed very graceful and refined.

Seung-hyun was mesmerized by the image. He always liked people doing something that he himself can’t do very well.

That is what his hyung was talking about! Not to learn skating to the point of being able to do those “ flips” or “toe loops”, but train till his body can project the same effortless image of gliding.

 

Seeing that girl stopped her routine and went to the bench to take off the skates, T.O.P pondered for few minutes before deciding to talk to her.

 

*****

Kritika was getting ready to go home. She always liked to come for few skating rounds even during the week days. It almost became a habit, as after having her head buried in a math all day long, she found it enjoyable to do some physical activity and not to think about anything.

She changed skates for the boots, packed and was ready to leave, when some one called her from behind.

 

-         That was nice! You are a great skater!

She turned to see some unfamiliar guy, who was coming in her direction while talking to her. Kritika started to feel little bit uncomfortable. Sure, their neighborhood was considered a safe one, but it was a first time she saw someone coming to the skating rink so late. And from all people she know who might, no one normally were coming here during the week, only on weekends..

 

Seeing the shadow of doubt on the girls face, T.O.P decided to step even closer and took the hood of his jacket off. Surely, she will be able to recognize him now and relax. He wanted to talk to her about skating and probably getting few hints. But it did not hurt easer that girl was very good looking, petite and with figure to kill for.

 

But unfortunately for T.O.P,  Kritika forgot to put her lenses today and she felt irritated to skate in glasses, so she took them off and have not bothered to put it back yet.

She can only see a blur vision of tall and slim figure, with raven black hair. From her point of view, it was just some weird guy in the middle of the night who was trying to hit on her.

 

-         Thank you.

Was her short answer, while she started to move as quickly as possible for it not to look like running, in the direction of her house.

 

But taking into account that she was much, much shorter than him (making her steps much, much smaller), it took no effort from the guy to catch with her steps and continue talking.

 

-         You know, I was wondering if you can give me some advice on the skating.  I have a jinx  

 which prevents me from learning such thing quickly…

 

-         I am sorry, I can’t help you, I am not good at teaching.

 

Kritika bowed and quickly turned into the passageway leading to the entrance into her building.

 

Seung-hyun could sense that she somehow still was not comfortable with his presence, so he decided not to follow her anymore.

*****