Colour Splash

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

*****

 

On Saturday T.O.P was passing by the café near the fateful ice rink. He was deep in thoughts and not sure what to do. Looking at his reflections in the shop’s window he sighed again. Suddenly someone sitting in the café draw his attention.  It was the friend whom he previously saw with “his” girl during the last week events. Deciding on something in his head, he turned and resolutely went inside.

Conny almost chocked on the drink when she noticed T.O.P coming in her direction. Her eyes became round after she had a good look at him.

*****

     It was next weekend and as usual, Kritika was spending some time at the ice skating rink, enjoying herself. And hoping secretly that T.O.P will come again today. She was skating for more than couple hours; it was getting late and still no sign off him. Kritika felt very disappointed and finally decided to take a break and join Conny and the rest of the friends.

But before she can do it, her cell gave an indication of received message. Kritika picked it up and noticed that the message was from unknown number. Confused, she opted to read it.

The message had very few words in it:

“Is this BLOND enough for you? Look up”

 

She raised her eyes instinctivelyand her face suddenly broke up into wide smile.

 

There was Seung-hyun, standing near the rink board and his hair was bleached almost to the shocking white!!

 

He came closer to her and his face looked very serious, she never saw him like this before their previous encounter.

-Well, what will be you answer now?

He spoke nonchalantly and took one of his famous modeling poses, but she was able to see a small light of fear and doubt in his eyes.

Kritika decided not to play ‘hard to get’ anymore and torture poor guy. Plus, she was more than touched by his act. She moved towards him.

 

- I think you overdid it a little, but I can live with that… T.O.P.

 

 

Epilogue.

Somewhere in the near future

 

-         Please come in and feel at home.

T.O.P said nervously, inviting Kritika for the first time into his home.

 

 They had a nice date today in the park and than ate supper in the cozy restaurant. It was late, but he still invited her to visit his home for the cup of tea. To his delight she agreed, saying that she was always curious how his apartment look. Giving her the tour, he was hoping beyond hope that finally today... she will stay for the night.

-         And what is here?

Kritika pointed to the last door at the end of the hall.

 

-         It’s the bedroom, you can have a look.

said T.O.P, opening the door.

 

-         Pink? 

Kritika raised an eyebrow.

 

-         So what, I like the colour!

T.O.P said defensively and went deeper into the room to hide a bunch of clothes forgotten on the chair.

 

-         Sorry for the mess, it is just something I use to sleep in…

He commented absentmindedly.

-         In all of them at once?

The amusement was obvious in her voice.

He was busy cramming things in his hands into the wardrobe and had not noticed that Kritika closed the door and came in to the room.

 

-         I always sleep wearing a lot of clothing since childhood…

He turned while talking and found Kritika right behind him.

 

Smiling, she came even closer.

 

-         We will have to change that habit of yours…

She whispered while wrapping her arms around his neck

 

-         Hmm, I think I can do something about it, if I can wear YOU to sleep.

T.O.P smiled in return.

 

That was his last coherent words for that day  ;p