Show Must Go On

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

This story is for  a great person, kim_seul_young, who was so patiently waiting for me to keep my promise  to write something for her. I know it took ages, please forgive me and enjoy (hopefully) :)

 

Characters: Leeteuk (Super Junior) and OC (Xaira)

 

*****

A young guy was sitting in the dressing up room just before his show, and stared into the mirror blindly. He did not feel like going on the stage at all. Was it some sort of a cruel joke? He never expected it to be so hard when he agreed to be the host of this show. He shrugged, reading the name of it - “Leeteuk’s Love Fighter”, written in big letters just above the mirror. This was a variety show, where he, Leeteuk, was helping to solve troubled couples’ problems. The show was popular and he was doing well. Hmm, doing well with everybody else’s problems, but not with his own ones.  May be that’s why everybody said that he was a good host of the show, as he gave all the advices he wished he can try himself. Too bad it was not working that way for him.

When he said in one of the shows that he would like to marry an ELF, he was not expected to be bombarded with all the love letters and girls jumping from the corners on him.

He said it only because he wanted the girl to be understanding towards his life style and interested in what he does. But he still wants to date some normal, nice girl!  Is it too much to ask?

Leeteuk kept looking blankly ahead, deeply in thoughts, and could not even imagine what is waiting for him. Today his day will be nothing like all the others.

 

He was for the surprise. And it will only get worth.

***