Show Must Go On

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

***** 

 

Xiara was feeling great. Her friend, whom she came to visit, gave her the greatest present ever – she took her to the show in the venue she was currently working at. But that was not the present itself. The best part was that today was a show with Park Jungsu, mostly known as Leeteuk, the leader of Korean boysband Super Junior and Xiara’s huge crush. Netizens knew that his stage name mean ‘special’ and he was special to Xiara in every way.  First crush, first love, admiration of the character and ideal man – you name it. That was all Leeteuk for her.

 

And turning around she had to blink her eyes few times, because it was something wrong with them. That would be the only reasonable explanation of the fact that she was seeing Leeteuk looking straight at her and moving towards with the strange determination. Having even less time to think that it was not only eyes, she probably just went crazy with overexcitement, Xiara found herself being dragged towards the stage by Leeteuk, her hand in his strong grip.

 

Taking a deep breath, Xiara was ready to ask what is going on, when they suddenly stopped near the board of the area not caught on camera, and Leeteuk swiftly turned to her and started giving instructions without pause:

 

- I need you to stay here during the whole filming, not moving from the spot, all the time to give me possibility to focus, seemingly as the white colour of your dress is the only white thing around in the whole venue. Please do not move from the line of my vision, otherwise something will go wrong…

 

Xiara smiled softly, suddenly realizing what is going on. Yes, it was weird to see Leeteuk wearing nothing white on, as he did loved that colour, but how such strong and well-known person can worry about such a small thing and think that it will hinder his performance? Does not he know that all his fans adore him no matter what?

 

Suddenly switching back to reality from her thoughts and realizing that Leeteuk was still nervously explaining to her how important for him to see her white dress during the show, she gently touched his arm, making him stop for a minute. Looking straight into his eyes, Xiara said:

 

 

 - You do not need anything white in material Leeteuk-sshi; You know why? Light is white, right? And you have a light inside you! So, go on! I know you can.

 

With that Xaira gave a light push to Leeteuk into the direction of the main table of the show.

 

And the strangest thing was that he just nodded and went forward.

 

****

Stepping onto the stage he can still see her image in front of his eyes, smiling and cheering him up. His worries and nervousness were all forgotten in a minute. There was just something about the way she looked at him and said these simple words.

As soon as the first part of the filming finished, during the short break, Leeteuk ran back, frantically searching the area behind the stage for that ray of light that saved him. He wanted to hear from her again and again that he will do great, that everything will be fine. No, to tell the truth – he wanted her at his side; than he was sure he can do everything. When he’ll be able to see her? He was trying to laugh at himself that it is not possible to fall in love after meeting someone for just two minutes, but his heart was not listening.

And the worth part...the girl was nowhere to be seen…

****