Colour Splash

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

 

*****

     Next morning Kritika was sitting in their usual hang out café impatiently waiting for her friend to arrive. They always gathered there in the early morning to have a quick cup of tea before going on with their daily tasks. She could not wait to tell her the events from previous night.

Hearing the door bell, Kritika raised her head and noticed her friend rushing in. She waived her hand, and in a second Conny was near the table.

 

-         You would not believe what I just found out!

She told right away, getting the seat.

 

-         Can’t even guess what got you so excited.

Smiled Kritika.

 

-         I will see YOUR reaction, after I tell you! Can you imagine that Seung-hyun had moved to our neighborhood?

 

-         Who is Seung-hyun? Should I know him?

Kritika asked indifferently, not making any connections with the name at the moment.

 

-         Hello!! THAT Seung-hyun! Your favourite, one and only T.O.P!

 

Conny leaned back in the chair happily observing her friend’s shocked expression.

 

Finally Kritika  was able to talk, still in shock:

 

-         It can’t be true. This is the silliest rumor I heard for a while!

 

-         No, my father’s friend, who is a broker, confirmed it! I heard them talking about it! Seung-hyun bought a house through their company! And even more – Jenny said that she already saw him once, it was near our ice skating rink!

 

-         How, how it could be possible!

Kritika felt frustrated.

-         I was going almost every evening this week there, but Jenny was the one who got lucky!

By the way, something happened to me last time…

 

And she told Conny all about the encounter of the previous day.

 

-         OMG! You should be careful! Do you want me to go with you next time?

Conny was worried for her friend.

 

-         Thank you, but its ok. I don’t have time for it anyway this week, and if he is a stalker he will get tired after seeing that no one appears for several days and give up.

 

-         Fine, but tell me if you need me.

Said Conny, finishing her cup and getting up.

 

-         Of course, friend! And thank you!

Kritika also gathered her things and was ready to leave.

 

Girls paused briefly near café exit before saying goodbyes and going different ways.

 

-         Why other people are so lucky as to meet T.O.P, while I just attracted some weirdo. Its not fair!

 

Pouted Kritika, not realizing of course the full irony of her last statement.

 

*****