Colour Splash

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

*****

Continuing his evening training routine T.O.P was making sure to pass each time near the ice rink in hopes to see the girl again. Somehow he could not get her small figure out of his mind, the image of her gliding on the ice engraved in his thoughts. But she never was there. After numerous unsuccessful attempts of trying to see that girl,  the one that made such impression on him, for several days, TOP decided that it was an exception that he was able to see her so late at night. And on weekday.

Now he had no other choice as to come to the skating rink during the weekend. And pray that he will be lucky. He sighed. It will be his first time hoping that his fan base would not be huge enough as to make ALL the girls of this district his fans.

 

*****

Kritika and Conny were still inside the small changing room when the commotion started. They looked at each other questioningly and headed quickly outside to check what’s going on.

Most of the girls at the ice skating rink became wild. Who would expect, that in the broad daylight, just as any of them, T.O.P from famous Big Band himself will come to have fun at the small district’s ice rink.

But he really did not have the chance to skate as girls surrounded him, asking for autographs.

 

Coming out, two friends could only see the big crowd first, which was making a lot of noise.

All you can hear were the girls’ endless pitch-screams and giggles.  

But than some words start to stand out from the general noise, as they were repeated over and over: T.O.P oppa this, T.O.P oppa that… I like you so much T.O.P oppa…

 

Kritika looked in disbelief at Conny.

-         Pinch me! I want to be sure it’s not a dream!

She finally was able to say.

 

-         No its not. I am seeing the same.

Laughed Conny at her friend’s line of thought.

 

Kritika turned to look again at the crowd, and she could not put a finger yet to the funny feeling she started to get while watching TOP talking and smiling to different girls. And one was bold enough to ask him to sign her sweatshirt on the chest and he did!

 

*****

T.O.P was getting impatient inside. Among all the people surrounding him, there were still no sign of his girl. Yes, he already was calling her “his” in his mind. He almost decided that suffering thru this ordeal was in vain, as he spotted the familiar figure in the distance.

In some way he was now glad to be surrounded by the fans. It will make easier to approach her. It looked like she did not know who he was before, but now she would not have a reason to be afraid of him. With this trail of thoughts he made his way in her direction, part of the crowd still following him.

 

-         Hello, we meet again!

He said with wide smile while Kritika stayed frozen in the place not believing that all this is happening in reality.

-         Again? What to you mean?

She was dumbfounded by his greeting.

 

-         I asked you for skating tips before. Don’t you remember? You probably did not know who I was than. Let me introduce myself. I am T.O.P.

He winked, totally proud of himself.

 

-         T.O.P….. top of flirt –murmured Kritika under her breath.

The girls from the crowd looked at her like she was out of her mind for not knowing who T.O.P was.

 

Kritika felt offended.  

- I am quite aware who you are, Seunghyun-shii.

 

- Oh, common. You can call me as everyone else here, T.O.P.

And you did know who I was?

      He asked a little confused after a second.

 

Kritika was not feeling the need to explain all the misunderstanding with all this gapers around. She can just imagine how all these girls will laugh and look down on her if she will say that she thought that T.O.P was a stalker. Plus, she started to feel irritated at him too. Could not he get read of his followers? If he really wanted to talk to her, he can ask them to leave or make up some other excuse. No, he is definitely enjoying all this attention! He first did his “autograph’ session before coming to talk to her. She was last on his list?

 

If she had a minute to think the situation over, she will probably come to a conclusion that T.O.P was not at fault here, but her stubborn nature took the best of her at the moment.

 

-         I am very sorry; it was because I am really not good at teaching.

Was her polite answer again. “He really had not left me another option!” was the thought jumping in her head.

 

She took Conny’s hand. And used his real name again on purpose to distant herself from that trolly fans.

- We have to leave now, please excuse us, Seunghyun-shii.

 

-         How could you refuse such hot and famous guy?!

He said with a smirk and looked around as asking for the crowd’s support.

It was T.O.P’s ‘sense.’ He had a knack for being humorous no matter what the mood is. But unfortunately he chose a wrong time for such jokes.

 

Kritika just shrugged her shoulders and made few steps away from him and the crowd, her blood almost boiling at this point of time.

 

T.O.P has not left his efforts to court this girl.

-         It can’t be! I am the best!

He joked again.

-         Let’s see. What is you ideal type?

 

Kritika pretendend to think hard.

-         Well, he is supposed to be cool and handsome…

-         That is me!

            said T.O.P smirking.

 

-         Than he suppose to be smart..

-         Its me again!

T.O.P pretended to count off on his fingers.

-         Have to posses a good sense of humor..

-         Its totally me again! We should go out!

But Kritika started to feel irritated by his assumptions that she will cave in no matter what. To end the conversation she decided to come up with something that he would not be able to refer to himself.

-And one more…

-Yes?

He asked expectantly.

- He should be blond!!

T.O.P was left speechless, while Kritika finally left taking Conny with her.

As soon as they stopped  near the exit, Conny scolded her.

-         Are you crazy?  Was not he the one you dreamed about?

-         I am not refusing him,

Kritika said defensively,

-         but I don’t want to jump into his arms as soon as he beckons, as some crazy fan of him.

      - But I thought that you ARE his fan?.

Conny said forcefully.

-         Yes, but I still have my dignity.Have not you seen his cocky attitude? And all these people around listening to every word?

Was her friend’s stubborn answer.

 

But from the corner of her eye Kritika was looking at the T.O.P, waiting for his next move. She saw him staying exactly where she left him, still in deep thoughts and than he turned away and left.

-         And what now?

Conny could not help, but point again the ridicules of her behavior to her friend.

 

Kritika just looked at her.

-         We shall see.

 

*****