Unimportant things

For my Friends with Love (Open again)

****

Doojoon  was sitting in the tent looking at the blank laptop screen. How he wished he could have announced where he went and what he was doing. Not to get the fame that he is “oh, so great for helping unfortunate”, but to stop all these crazy nonsense netizens made out of his absence from the concert. But the PD’s idea was to make it a surprise, so they were told not to say a word.

And that aside he had one more problem in the hands. Doojoon signed. The volunteers team was not receiving them well. Oh, don’t take him wrong, they were ultra polite and all smiles, but the problem was they were not taking him and Han Ji Min seriously.  It was ok that they were not letting Han Ji Min do any serious work, but he doesn't feel at ease when leaving tasks up to other people. He always prefers being the one who takes charge.  He came here to dig the wells to provide fresh drinking water for the villagers and that is what he will do.

Time to take some action. And probably use his secret weapon. Doojoon smiled remembering the previous days.

*****

________________________________

Sorry its so short, but I wanted to give Rin at least something to get well soon :)

And if I alredy started to write my comment, just wanted to mention that a lot of what I put into Dujun thoughts (here and in coming up chapters) are based on his interview. And if you did not know - he really was in Zambia helping to dig wells for people there.