Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 5

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 3:38PM
---


Along the hallway, students were loitering around. Some were chatting with their friends outide their classrooms while some were inside. Students rushing to the lockers to get their stuff before the bell for the next class rings. Yi Jung, who was standing infront of her locker, dug for her English coursebook.

"Where is it...?" She murmured to herself as she ransacked the locker, pushing the other books to the sides.

"Hey, baby~" Her head shot up, jumped a little as an arm was wrapped around her waist.

"Omo." She sprung to the back to see Tae Hyun's smiling face. "You scare me...!" She held her chest for a while before turning back, continued to look for her missing book.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking into the locker over her shoulder.

"My textbook went missing." She tugged her fallen hair behind her ear, then squatted down, hands flipping through her stuff. "Where is it...?" She asked softly. Tae Hyun chuckled softly, pulled her up by the arm and closed the door of the locker. "What are you doing?" She asked, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Let's go have fun." He wriggled his eyebrows, smiling. She looked at him, eyes narrowed but before she could ask anything, she was dragged off by him, running down the hallway. They ran down the stairs, turning into a corner and saw his gang of friends.

"Yo bro!" One of them whose name was Byun Woo started.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked, bending down as she panted.

"To help Dong Hyuk." Jun Min said. She looked at them wonderingly.

"Please help me, Jung ah." Dong Hyuk stood up and went to her, tugging her arms. "You got to help me..."

"What happened?" She asked.

"It's all my father's fault. He forced me to a match-making session and that girl just doesn't leave me alone...!" Dong Hyuk said, looking helpless.

"How old are you? What for you go for match-making?" She asked, laughing a little.

"Exactly! My father is really driving me insane!" He scratched the sides of his head roughly.

"So, you mean you want me to pretend as your girlfriend?" She asked. The others including Dong Hyuk looked at her, amazed that she knew his intention even before she was told.

"Wow. You're a pro! Who did you managed to know?" Byun Woo asked. Yi Jung rolled her eyes, chuckling softly.

"Come on, isn't that obvious?"

"Please," Dong Hyuk suddenly gripped on her wrist, scaring her. "Just one day. Please help me..." He asked desperately.

"You all are not lying right?" She asked, still feeling a little suspicious about them.

"Of course not!" Dong Hyuk cried. Yi Jung sighed softly before smiling.

"What am I supposed to do?"

=====


"That's all? Would she even believe it?" Yi Jung asked, after listening to Dong Hyuk's plan to 'ditch' his match-making partner.

"She will."

"I will not entertain any problems that follow after. Don't ever mention my name when you got into trouble with your family..." She warned beforehand.

"No worries, baby. It's my job to protect you from those." Tae Hyun smiled sweetly to her, making the other cheered, teasing them. She gave him a weird look before turning back to Dong Hyuk.

"Update me with the details." She said to him. He nodded immediately.

"Oh, thank you!" He was so grateful. "I love you so much!" He then extended his arms for a hug when Tae Hyun pushed his face off with his palm.

"Yah!" Dong Wook then realised what he was doing and laughed, followed by the others including Yi Jung.

"But," Yi Jung turned to Tae Hyun. "Why do you only come to school during lunch?"

"I went drinking the last night and was a little tired..." She nodded. "I wanted to call you along but realised that I don't have your phone number." She just smiled. "You're not going to give?" He asked, pretending to sound disappointed at Yi Jung not even having a thought on that.

"I don't have one." She simply said. The others just laughed.

"Do you think I, we are going to believe that?" Tae Hyun rolled his eyes as he chuckled.

"I really don't have one." She repeated, shaking her head lightly. The others finally stopped laughing and stared at her.

"How can that be?" Dong Hyuk asked. "Then how am I going contact you to tell you the details?"

"You can always come to me in school." She shrugged.

"Your parents never thought of giving you a phone?" Jun Min asked. "I mean, you are already 18..."

"Ah... It's a little personal to share..." She smiled and refused to talk about it. All of them felt weird but soon nodded.

"Look at his smirks. He got beaten last month because of those and he still wears that all day..." Dong Hyuk said out of a sudden as he shook his head, looking infront of him. The others turned to his direction. Yi Jung and Tae Hyun also turned behind them to see Seung Hyun smirking as he talked to a female student, arm swung over her shoulder while the other stuck inside his pocket. His and Yi Jung's eyes met contact, but he simply smirked at her, seeing her hang out with other guys. He then ignored her and walked away.

"That Su Ah girl wouldn't go crazy when she sees this?" Yi Jung asked, pointing to where Seung Hyun went.

"Of course she would. It's only that she doesn't know..." Jun Min answered.

"Don't know where the hell she is when he is flirting..." Dong Hyuk added.

"Anyway, it's not like she could do anything about it. I don't see what's so good about him... She just wouldn't let him go... She should know playboys don't entertain true feelings." Tae Hyun commented, looking at his phone.

"You mean she loves him?" Yi Jung turned to Tae Hyun, eyes wide opened. "Isn't she just flirting too?"

"I don't know... But seeing how persistant she is, maybe?" He answered nonchantly.

"These girls are headaches." Yi Jung turned to Dong Hyuk who said this, giving her his attention. "I mean, not you...!" He instantly defended.

"I did not say anything..." She chuckled softly as she said. She then turned to the direction Seung Hyun had gone to earlier, suddenly feeling sorry for Su Ah.

=====

-
Going back to class with Tae Hyun, Yi Jung was laughing as Tae Hyun was fooling around with her when he suddenly slow down his pace, his gaze went inside one of the classrooms they walked passed. Yi Jung noticed it and turned to look what he was watching, only to see the only student, seated at a table with a thick textbook infront of her.

"You know her?" Yi Jung asked, glancing at Tae Hyun and turned her gaze back to the hardworking student.

"Huh?" He turned to see Yi Jung staring at him. He then looked down, like he was embarassed he was seen through or something.

"Who is she?" Yi Jung asked again. She was just curious. Maybe that girl could be her next friend. But Tae Hyun just walked away, leaving her looking at his back weirdly.

"Baby, we are late for class." He turned back and said when he noticed her not following. She just went towards him. Tae Hyun smiled to her, slung his arm over her shoulder and started his chattering again.


=====


They entered the class. The teacher was already there and he instantly shot his eyes to them.

"Why are the both of you late?" He asked, his voice dangerously calm. Yi Jung just looked down, not knowing what to say.

"We lost track of the time while getting our stuff done." Tae Hyun replied casually and walked back to his seat. The teacher eyed Tae Hyun and turned back to the board, ignoring their presence. Yi Jung then bowed a little to the teacher before heading back. Su Ah smirked when she walked passed her, which Yi Jung just ignored. She sat at her seat.

"Are you free today?" Tae Hyun asked softly, his head tilted to her slightly.

"Why?" She asked, whispering.

"Just wanna hang out with you."

"Are you expecting me to spend all my free time with you?" She asked back, pretending to look pissed.

"Can't you?" He asked back normally.

"Why are you always sticking to me?" She sounded as if she was sick of him following and wanting to stay with her all the time. "Do you like me that much?" Tae Hyun smirked a little. Su Ah who was infront turned back slightly and looked at her in disbelief, disgusted that she would say such a thing, but the both of them didn't notice.

"Yes, I love you to this extent..." He said seducively as he reached for her hand and placed it against his lips, kissing the back of her hand. Her eyes widened in surprise as she quickly pulled back.

"Yah..." She kicked lightly on his leg and he chuckled softly. As if she can't stand them anymore, Su Ah rolled her eyes and turned back. Seung Hyun kept his face to the front, his arms folded infront of his chest all the while as he listened to the conversation at the back.

"You don't have to be shy with me. You should know how much I love you..." Tae Hyun continued but this time, the teacher heard him talking and turned back.

"Mr Kim, one more word from you, you will be sent out." He warned, staring deep at Tae Hyun. Tae Hyun just rolled his eyes, trying to look rebellious and rested his head on the table, closing his eyes. The teacher turned back and continued with the lessons.

"Can I nap?" Tae Hyun asked, his eyes opened and looked up at Yi Jung.

"Go ahead." She said, thinking why he was even asking her.

"Okay, wake me up if you get too bored." He then winked at her before closing his eyes. Yi Jung just smirked, looking down at her lap as more smiles appeared on her face.

=====
--
"Hey, let's go." Tae Hyun appeared behind Yi Jung who was still reading the storybook in her hand. She looked up, turning behind.

"Oh... Okay. Wait a minute..." She stood up and placed the book into her bagpack. "Let's go." She smiled to him and left the classroom with him following behind her.

"I will send you back. I want to know where you live." Tae Hyun smiled when she turned back to him.

"No, you're not." She smiled as she rejected the offer.

"Why not?" He caught up with her and his arm went around her neck, 'strangling' her. She stopped, noticing what he was doing and realised how close his face was against her cheek. Right before her was a hallway packed with students, rushing out from their respectively classrooms.

"What are you doing?" She asked in surprise, quickly pulling out from his grasp.

"Everybody knows how close we are so you don't have to be shy...!" He laughed as he said, pulling her closer to him.

"Yah...!" She struggled to pull back again but he just ignored how uncomfortable she was and dragged her down the stairs, chuckling.

Being dragged down, she gave up in struggling and just followed. Tae Hyun unlocked the car and opened the door, pushing her in.

"I can go home myself... You don't have to do this..." She insisted when he entered the driver's seat.

"Where do you stay?" He ignored her, turning on the engine.

"I can really go home myself. Why are you like this?"

"Are you telling me or I just give you a tour around Seoul?" He looked at her and asked, determined to know where she stayed. He doesn't know why he was so curious. Yi Jung just made him feels comfortable and he wanted to know more about her. She doesn't stay away from him even when he was obviously flirting with her the past few days. She was willing to be his friend and enjoyed his company. This was not all people could do, especially for girls.

"Fine fine. Start the car, I will give you the directions." She gave up and looked infront, rolling her eyes in defeat. How could he be this persistant? Tae Hyun started the car.

"Turn into that lane there." She pointed to the road infront.

"Aish, just tell me the address." He glanced at her, looking pissed.

"Just... Don't ask so much..." She said softly, getting a little frustrated herself. She forgot the address! Not that she doesn't want to make life easier for him and her...! "Okay, stop here." She said when a bus-stop came to view. No way she was bringing Tae Hyun to where Seung Hyun lived.

"What?" He laughed. "You stay here? On the streets?" He looked at her, amused. Was she kidding him?

"I can walk back from here. Thanks a lot." She smiled and reached for the door but he quickly unlocked all doors of the car before she could open it. She turned to him, eyes narrowed in bewilderment.

"Why are you so against me sending you home?" He asked, feeling as confused as she was. Was she not trusting him? "I can't have a glimpse at your house?"

"It's not what I meant. It's just..." She turned away as her words faded. Her expression started to look troubled and he saw it.

"You have troubles, don't you?" He asked, shifting his face to look at her reactions clearer.

"No... It's just..." Her voice faded again, not knowing whether to tell him or not. "I do have secrets too..." She added softly.

"Secrets?" He asked, feeling more strange. He wanted to get it clear. What was bugging her and how he could help, but seeing her in that state, he decided to just keep quiet about it. He turned to the front. "Sorry, I guess I interfered too much..."

"No, it's okay." She started, head still low. "It's just me..." True. It was just her who can't open up to others. She can't take herself to reveal her current situation. She just can't. She was too prideful... He flashed an understanding smile to her, nodding.

"Bye then."

"Bye. Thanks for giving me a ride." She managed to smile back and when he unlocked the doors, she pulled the one beside her opened. "Becareful on your way back." She turned back to him before stepping out. She waved and saw him smiled before driving off, and walked into another lane leading to the mansion.

=====

Seung Hyun returned home, dragged his feet upstairs. Yi Jung and Tae Hyun had been talking behind him the whole day and had not stop once. He doesn't understand why she even wanted to be his friend, let alone a close one. When Tae Hyun found him glancing at him whenever he was with Yi Jung, he would always smirk at him, as if to mock him. How much he hated that sickening smirk. He doesn't show, but he really wanted to rip off that hateful smirk of his. Even though he caught Yi Jung a few times for 'flirting', he still does feels that maybe, she was a little different from other girls, at least different from Su Ah. But withnessing all those 'acts' she did in school, he concluded that she was just like another typical girls. When he walked passed Yi Jung's room on the way to his, his feet suddenly stopped before the door. He turned to his side and stared at the closed door. He was about to walk away when he heard footsteps up the stairs. He turned and saw a maid with a few sets of clothes in her hands. Seung Hyun watched the maid and when she finally saw him infront of her, she quickly bowed.

"I'm sending Lady's clothing..." She explained, noticing his stares on her, mistaking them. He just continued to stare at the maid and when the maid held her head low and slowly approached Yi Jung's room, he spoke.

"I will do it." He simply said. She shot her head up, thinking if she heard wrongly. The spoilt young master of this mansion offered to help her? This really could make her think the wrong way, thinking maybe he could be fond of her or something. But no, Seung Hyun just wanted to look at her room, curious to know what kind of girl she really was. The maid's head went low again, slowly extending her arms, handing him the clothings. He took it and opened the door and went in, brushing her shoulder in the process. The maid was still in a daze. Was she dreaming? She had been gossiping with the other maids about how good looking their young master was and now, she was not only helped by him and even had skin contact! Just how dizzy she got and the next moment, she ran downstairs, excited to share the incident with the others.


=====

Once inside, he slightly threw the clothing on the bed and scanned the room. 'A neat girl'. He thought and smirked at that. Strolling to her desk, his hand reached for a photoframe. 'So these are her parents...' He guessed correctly, looking at the photo of the . It was taken when Yi Jung was 16 years old. The three of them were smiling brightly with Yi Jung seated on a swing hanged from a tree and her parents were standing behind her. He put the photoframe back on the desk and randomly looked through her things on the table. Her textbooks and worksheets. His eyes caught a purple notebook and again, he picked it up and flipped through. He didn't know, that what he was touching was actually her parents' diary. He stopped flipping and a page was revealed, his eyes fixed on it as he read every sentence. Slowly, it sank into him. This was a diary from her parents.

"Why are you here?" He heard a voice and turned back, seeing Yi Jung looking at him wonderingly as she approached him. Her eyes widened when she saw what he was holding. "Yah!" She quickly snatched the book from his hands and glared at him. "What do you think you are doing?!" She nearly screamed at him. "You're peeking at my things?" She asked in disbelief and surprise. Oh my, he was a ert or what? He was in a female's room, looking through female's things for goodness' sake! He smirked again and rolled his eyes, causing her eyes to narrow more.

"I was just curious what that was." He replied casually, like he had no wrong entering other people's room, looking at their things. "Who writes diaries nowadays? Do you know what century you and I are in?" He mocked her, although he knew who the writer was.

"W-what did you say?" She was feeling so ridiculous. How could such a person exist in this world? "You looked  through my things and you are now talking as if you are not wrong?"

"Where you are right now, is actually my house..." He said, smiling as he reminded her that she was in his 'territory'.

"You're so...!" She was speechless. "You rascal, I will not let this off easily." She gritted her teeth as she said, shooting deadly stares at him. He smirked, heading for the door.

"And, don't fool around other people's feelings." She said. He stopped, not knowing what she was trying to get. "Su Ah," She continued. "Her feeling doesn't deserve to be fooled around." After knowing that Su Ah was really interested in Seung Hyun, her heart softened a little. What did she do wrong? She was just another girl who fell in a love with a notorious playboy. She watched his back, waiting for him to at least reply but instead, she heard him gave a cold laughter before heading to the door.

=====


He returned to his room. His mind packed with the words she said, the diary that her parents wrote for her. Yes, he knew Su Ah liked him. Isn't that obvious? But with her advising him not to mess with girls who had true feelings for him really surprised him. He doesn't know she was such a person. He only thought of her as a girl who flirted with their school's biggest playboy. He slumped onto his bed, closing his eyes. Her pathetic and heart wrenching cries rang in his mind. 'Was she crying because she read that?' He thought. He too, felt sorry for her past when he read a little bit of her diary just now. Although he was cold, he wasn't heartless, emotionless. He doesn't show it doesn't mean that he don't have it. He removed his arm and opened his eyes.

'Maybe, she's a little different...'


=====


"Uncle doesn't have it?" She muttered to herself in disappointed. "Ahh... I have to go to the library then..." She muttered again, closing her eyes as she scratched the sides of her head in frustrations. Yi Jung was in Mr Choi's library looking for a particular reference book for her project. She looked at the clock and realised that it was already 9PM. Too late for her to make her way to the library now.

"How am I going to summit my draft tomorrow...?" She messed her hair in irritation, leaving the library. She mentally scolded herself for doing last minute work. She should have started yesterday... Aish! She continued to curse and scold herself as she walked back to her room. She walked passed the balcony and at the corner of her eyes, she saw someone sitting there. She turned and saw Seung Hyun burying his head into a huge book as he wrote on another piece of paper. She blinked a few times, making sure she wasn't seeing things. 'Choi Seung Hyun is studying?!" She freaked out mentally. Just then, Seung Hyun sensed someone and turned to look and saw Yi Jung staring at him with mouth and eyes widened in surprise. He shot her a 'what-the-hell' look, his eyes narrowing. Why was she distracting him this way?"

"What the hell are you doing there?" He said in a loud voice which pulled her back to reality. "Get lost!" He harshly shooed her, turning his head back to the paper.

"W-what?" She was dumbfolded once again. Why must he raised his voice at her? His eyes shot to her again, staring at her sharply.

"I said scram off!" He rolled his eyes and went back to flip the huge book infront of him.

"Why are you so rude?!" She refused to lose and retorted. She rolled her eyes at him, seeing no response, and stomped off. She turned around the corner to get to the corridors of rooms when Mr Choi came the other way.

"Good evening, Uncle." She bowed and greeted, trying to sound as happy as possible, hiding the unpleasant emotions she got from his son.

"How are you?" He smiled back.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Finally, she calmed down a little after receiving a warm smile from Mr Choi. "Uncle," She called which Mr Choi responded by looking at her wonderingly. "Do you have this reference book called 'The studies of Nepal'?"

"Yeah, I have it in the library." He replied.

"I have looked for it, but it isn't there." She informed.

"I guess Seung Hyun is still using it. He asked it from me since 2 days ago."

---
"Oh. Thank you." She bowed and Mr Choi left. Did he just said Seung Hyun took that book 2 days ago? Since when did he study? All he did in school were sleep and flirt. No, he even remember what assignments he had?!

"Does that mean I have to borrow the book from him?" She asked herself. "Gosh..." She closed her eyes, ruffling her hair once again, really hoping to stay away from him so as to avoid unnesessary conversations. She realy doesn't want to do that but she knew that she had to. She had to summit her work... Relunctantly, she dragged her feet back to where the balcony was located. She sighed seeing Seung Hyun again. She slowly walked towards him, looking down. Stopping infront of him, she waited for him to notice her.

"What do you want again?" He asked impatiently. She slightly looked up and saw that he still had a lot to write.

"Can I share the book with you?" She asked softly. He looked back to the paper and smirked.

"But I'm using it. I will lend it to you after I have finished." He smiled to her then got back to work, shooing her away indirectly.

"Please, I have to summit the work tomorrow." She 'half-begged'. He smiled to himself, then he thought of something. Smiling mysteriously, he dropped his pen and turned to her.

"Sure, but what benefits will I get?"

"Huh? B-benefits? What benefits?"

"You surely didn't thought you can just borrow something from me without having to trade something right?" He asked back, still smiling. Her eyes narrowed, don't know what the hell he was talking about.

"I mean, what can I trade with you?" She tilted her head and asked but then, she understood what he meant. "What are you thinking about this time?" She shot back, her stares fixed at him.

"Nothing much. Maybe, just sit beside me for next week's test so I can study your answers?" He smiled sweetly at her. Her eyes narrowed then rolled them, coughing a laugh. She can't believe her ears. Absurd. He wanted to copy her answers?! She judged him wrongly. Just seeing him doing his assignments once made her think that he actually studied? She scolded herself for being extra foolish.

"Deal or not?" He asked again. Her eyes remained elsewhere but him. She could just go off, but she knew clearly that she needed that book in order to complete her draft. "You just have to allow me to peek at your script and you can be spared from the punishment Mrs Kim promise to give." She slightly sighed, thinking of the 'ferocious' Mrs Kim. She closed her eyes and took a breath, then opened them a few seconds after.

"Fine." She accepted his 'deal' with a challenging tone. She turned to walk to her room to get the necessary things before returning. She pulled a chair beside him and stretched her neck over to the book and began doing the work. Seung Hyun just smirked to himself, didn't know that for her character, she would still be scared of Mrs Kim. Of course he wanted more than just her answers.

'What do she take me as? Do I need her answers? Her answers are just trash to me." He looked sideway to see her diligently doing her draft, the pen in her hand moved in a high speed, penning down sentences. He smirked again, then continued with his.

=====


She let go her pen, head finally fell to her arm. Eyes half-closed, she saw Seung Hyun still busying with his work.

"Oh my god... Will I be able to finish?" She whipered to herself, her tone tired and worried. The time was already 4AM and she barely finished half while Seung Hyun had already written more than 10 pages, almost finishing. She closed her eyes, dejected. Then she heard a yawn and sensed movements after that. She looked up and saw Seung Hyun packing, gathering his stationaries and stood up.

"You're done?" She asked tiredly. He looked down at her with the papers in his hands.

"Good luck." He smiled, cupping her cheek as he caressed it. She immediately sat up and inched back, eyes widened. He chuckled, walking off. She rolled her eyes, disgusted. Her sleepiness slightly went away, thanks to him but as soon as she turned back to the thick book infront of her, she sighed and her eyes closed, giving up.


=====


Seung Hyun came out of his room in his uniform, his bag hanging on one of his shoulders. He closed the door and headed downstairs. Not seeing Yi Jung around, he guessed that she was still struggling with her work or was still preparing so he just sat on the sofa, closing his eyes. When Mr and Mrs Choi came out of the room, he greeted and went to the kitchen with them.

"Did Jung came to you yesterday? It seemed that she needed the book you took." Mr Choi said as he spreaded jam on a slice of bread.

"Yes." He answered and drank his glass of milk.

"Be nice to her. She is someone who needs to be cared for." Mr Choi said again. He and his wife knew the Yi family and clearly knew Yi Jung's background and character. She may seemed strong but she was soft-hearted and actually was just like other girls who yearned for care and love.

"I did." Seung Hyun simply replied again.

"The two of you seem to always argue. You don't even wait for her when she's just a little late." Mrs Choi added, eyeing him.

"Mum, you know I don't like waiting."

"Son, Jung is a really nice lady." Mrs Choi too, knew what her son sees Yi Jung as. He was her son, of course she knew him well. And Seung Hyun's flirtatious behaviour, she knew.

"Yes..." He said nonchantly, not registering what his parents just said into his head.

=====

"Seung Hyun ah, wait for Jung." Mr Choi stopped his son when he was stepping out of the door. "It's still early anyway." He rolled his eyes in irritation. Making him wait again... He glared upstairs and without hestitation, he stomped up the stairs.

"Yah!" He raised his voice as he opened the door to her room, not even knocking, not a thought had cross his mind that she may be changing. He scanned the room to find it empty. He turned back, pulling the door with force in the process, slamming it hard. Heading to the balcony, he let out a cold laugh when he saw her lying on the table. Rolling his eyes, he strided towards and stopped before her.

"Get up." He ordered, looking down at her. She gave no response, obviously in deep slumber. He then saw her work and roughly pulled it from under her arms. She just finished 4 pages. He casually threw them on the table and turned away, leaving her to sleep as much as she wanted.

=====


She stirred, slowly lifting her head from her arms as her eyes slowly fluttered opened. She strained her eyes as the morning sunlight shone on her.

"Jung ah, aren't you going to school?" She turned back and saw Mrs Choi.

"Good morning, Aunt." She greeted sleepily as she bowed slightly.

"Good morning to you, dear. I think you have to speed up, it's 8AM already." She said gently, smiling warmly to her. Yi Jung nodded with her eyes half-clsoed at first, then her eyes wided as Mrs Choi's words sank into her. WHAT?! She jumped up from her seat in panic. She quickly gathered her things in one go, all in her arms as she ran to her room. Then she stopped and turned back.

"Thanks Aunt!" She called back before sprinting to her room.

=====


She held the railing and ran down the steps, throwing her bag to her shoulders.

"Bye Aunt, bye Uncle." She smiled and bowed as she ran passed the living room where they were. The both of them smiled to her but she was already outside.

The car's door was already opened and she quickly hopped in.

"Please drive a little faster, Mr Kim. Thank you." She managed to smile.

"Yes, lady." Then the car zoomed down the road.

=====

She ran up the steps, two at a time. She then sprinted passed classrooms and came to a halt when she arrived at her classroom.

"I'm so sorry...!" She held her head low and apologised at the door. The class was looking at her and when she looked up, she saw Mrs Kim standing infront of a student which she doesn't have the time to even notice who that was.

"Miss Yi, what made you arrive so late?" She asked sternly, her stares piercing through her.

"I'm sorry." She quickly looked down and closed her eyes, ready for her screamings.

"Get in." Her head shot up upon hearing her unexpected answer. "Get ready to hand in your work." She quickly walked to her seat. On the way, she saw Mrs Kim actually standing infront of Seung Hyun. She sat down and threw her bag infront of her, ping it.

"You're late..." Tae Hyun said.

"I woke up late." She whispered back. "Did you complete your work?" She asked.

"Of course. Who wants to get blasted by her?"

"I'm dead..." She muttered, pulling out the scripts.

"You didn't finish it...?" He asked, eyes wider.

"There's not enough time..."

"Mr Choi, I really had enough of you!" Mrs Kim suddenly shouted which made the class jumped a little. Yi Jung stared at Mrs Kim, eyes widened in shock. "What is this?!" She threw the paper on Seung Hyun's table. Seung Hyun sighed and looked away, rolling his eyes. His back leaned against the seat and crossed his legs, lightly shaking them. "2 days and this is all you did? You didn't even finish a page!" Mrs Kim continued to yell, glaring at him. "Get out. I don't need you in class. Get out!" With this, Seung Hyun roughly pushed his chair back, hitting Yi Jung's table, startling her. He shot Mrs Kim a look before leaving the classroom.

"Miss Yi, your work." Mrs Kim extended her hand and Yi Jung timidly handed the scripts to her. Mrs Kim flipped through them. "That's all?"

"Yes, Mrs Kim." She replied.

"2 days to finish only 4 pages?" Her voice dangerously calm. Her stares really frightened Yi Jung. Yi Jung held her head down. "Get lost from my sight." Mrs Kim threw the papers on her table before walking off. Yi Jung slowly stood up, scolding herself mentally again. She walked out of the classroom to see no one there. She just stood outside.

"I said I don't want to see you!" She jerked and saw Mrs Kim glaring at her. Not given a choice, she backed away from the windows. She don't know where to go. She don't know what to do during times like this. This was the first time she made mistakes, isn't Mrs Kim too harsh? She walked down the stairs. What a bad day. She was so tired and getting scolded first thing in the morning doesn't help a bit. She reached the study area and saw a lying figure, one arm over his eyes. Who would be sleeping when lessons already started? She slowly moved towards that figure and realised it was Seung Hyun.

"Hey..." She called softly, trying to get his attention. "Are you there?" She reached for his arm at his side, shaking it lightly.

"What?" His voice soft and hoarse, irritated.

"It's me." She said.

"Who?" He finally couldn't take it and lifted his arm and when he saw her, he rolled his eyes and covered his eyes again, ignoring her. She rolled her eyes too and went to the bench at the other side of the table.

"What happened?" She started. She surely saw him finishing his work, no doubts about that. So what was with Mrs Kim saying him not even completing a page? She saw him finished the entire draft! No response.

"You finished 10 pages." She continued, looking as his direction even though she can't see him as he was lying down.

"Yah..." She called again when Seung Hyun continously ignored her.

"Shut the hell up!" He suddenly said in a loud voice. "Can't you stop bothering me? Sit elsewhere!"

"I mean," She was just so curious. It just can't be. "If there's any misunderstanding or whatever, let her know. How can 10 full pages become not even a page?" She asked in disbelief.

"Damn it!" He suddenly sat up and glared at her, causing her to jump. "Shut your mouth!"

"What is wrong with you?" Her eyes widened in disbelief. He glared at her as he stood up and went to the other bench, lying down again. She watched him, then decided to just let him be.

=====


She heard the bell rang and stirred. She rubbed her eyes and tried to adjust her vision. She looked around and saw Seung Hyun still sleeping. She glanced at her watch and saw that it was time for the next lesson. Mrs Kim's lessons was finally over. Her palms on the table pushed herself up, getting up from the bench. She went to his side.

"Hey, let's go up." She said, shaking his arm again. He didn't barge. She sighed and squatted down. "Hey..." She called again, louder this time. Still no response. She slowly lifted his arm from his eyes and saw his sleeping face. How soundly he was asleep to not even notice that? She found herself staring at him, studying his features.

"At least you're an angel when you are asleep..." She said softly. She slowly placed his arm on his stomach and continued looking at his peaceful face. Maybe it was because of the sunlight, his eyes moved, forehead creased as he finally started to stir from his sleep. He squinted his eyes opened.

"Awake?" She smiled and when he saw her, he immediately sat up, taken aback. Her face was like 8 centimetres away from his? He covered his face for a second before rubbing it, waking himself up.

"What the hell are you doing?" He shot at her after his face left his hands.

"Are you shy now?" She asked, coughing a laughter. She stood up and sat at the empty space a distance away from him.

"You're staring at me all the while?" He asked, ignoring her questions. His eyes showed disbelief. "You're a ert?"

"W-what? ert?" She narrowed her eyes, smirking. "What are you if I'm a ert?" She shot back, defending herself. He rolled his eyes and looked away. Then, he thought of something.

"Why? You're interested in me?" She turned to him and saw him slowly turning towards her, his smiles mysterious.

"In you?" She asked back before smirking again. "You must be out of your mind." He smiled to himself, shifting closer beside her and bent his body infront of her, making her back leaning against the table behind them. "Yah..." She used her hands to distance themselves, but he just doesn't barge.

"I had my eyes on you for a long time." He said softly, inching nearer. "I can treat you better than that player."

"What are you doing? Back off..." She inched her head back but his hand caught the back of her head and held it in place.

"You're tempting me with that hot body of your's everyday. How can I back off?" He flashed a creepy smile, his other hand went to the side of her neck, fingers feeling its tenderness. She tensed at that, her eyes widened in so much shock. "No guys can resist not having thoughts about you..."

"Choi Seung Hyun, let go." She said, trying to sound as firm as possible. He chuckled. One swift move, he positioned her body to be facing his and pushed her towards him, his head against her cheek. Her face muscles tensed so much, her eyes widened more, eyeballs nearly popped out, mouth opened only to take in and give out oxygen. Being this close to him, feeling his warmth... Scream, why can't she scream?

"I have been wanting to be this close with your body." He said softly, one of his hands lowered to her back, pushing her all the way towards him. Both of their chest were against one another. She gasped, immediately responded by pulling away but froze when she felt hot breath brushing the side of her neck. She pushed on his shoulders, but she was no way stronger than him. He smirked and planted a soft kiss on her neck which made her scared to the maximum. One hard push, she got out of his grasp.

"Yah!" She stood up, still as shock as before. She backed away with Seung Hyun just looking at her as if nothing had happened. She quickly turned back and ran to the stairs, escaping from him.
--------

Hello. Sorry for the slow update. First week of school is already killing me... Anyway, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. ^^

To Fish, Hi. I'm sorry. I was still in a Christmas mood at that time. My brain wasn't functioning well then since it was night time. Sorry for the mistake. Choon Yeo isn't Yi Jung's boyfriend. As in, not that kind of boyfriend. Just someone who courts her for like years. Hmmm... Kim Bum? Shall I add in some of Kim Bum's personalities from 'Boys over flowers' in this character too? Hehe... Thanks for supporting! ^^
 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- 3:38PM, 050111
Stopped at '-', 4:40PM, 050111

Continued- 8:21PM, 060111
Stopped at '--', 8:46PM, 060111

Continued- 9:59PM, 070111
Stopped at '---', 12:20AM, 080111

Continued- 9:29PM, 080111
Ended- 12:32AM, 090111

 

 

Wrote note and replied to comments- 12:51PM to 12:55PM (090111)

Posted at- 2:33PM, 090111