Chapter 5

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 1:58PM
---

"Miss Yi! Please see me afterwards." Mrs Park said as she flipped through my assignments. Gosh. I'm staying back again.

"Yes." This is only what I could answer right?

I reached home at 3AM. Stayed up to complete the assignments till 5AM so I might as well not sleep since school starts at 7:30AM. Did some excerise, sit-ups and stuff like that. When it was 6AM, I prepared for school and headed off.

RRRRIIIINNNGGGG!!!

"Miss Yi, I shall see you outside the staffroom." She said as she walked out.

I packed my stuff and my phone vibrated.

"Unnie." I called, after picking up the phone.

"Yi Jung ah. I'm reaching your school soon. We have to get to the meeting fast. So be prepared."

"Oh my. Unnie. I have something to tend. Wait awhile if I'm not out when you arrived."

"Okay, but be quick."

"Yes." And I quickly rushed to the staffroom.

"Mrs Park, I'm here."

"Look at how much careless mistakes you've made. Please correct it and hand in by today." She said as she showed me the red markings all over the page, handed the book to me and turned to leave.

"But," I called out. Mrs Park turned to look at me. "I can't stay back today. Can I return it to you tomorrow?"

She sighed. "No. I want it by today. You always hand in the same quanlity of work when the work is done at home. Complete it quickly and you may go."

"Damn it." I cursed softly in English as she disappeared inside the staffroom.

I quickly found a seat and started redo-ing the Maths problems. "Aish. Why is it the same answer?!" I mumbled. I'm so nervous, anxious. I'm late already. Mrs Park knows my situation but she always hold me back. I'm not in a mood to do Maths anymore. I can't concentrate. I went to look for Mrs Park again.

"Mrs Park. Only for this time. Can I bring it home to complete? Please. I really can't stay today." I said, with the face expression, somewhat like begging her.

She heaved a heavy sigh. "This would be the last chance I'm giving you, young lady. I'm not letting it go easily next time if such issues happen again. Even if you have your business to settle, please treat your studies seriously."

"Yes, I will. Thank you, Mrs Park. I will hand it to you tomorrow." I said, bowing to her. After she turned and went back into the staffroom, I sprinted for the school entrance and outside, I looked for my manager frantically. I rushed to her when I saw her looking at her watch inpatiently.

"Unnie! I'm sorry... I-"

"Hop in." She grabbed my arm once she turned and saw me.

My manager started driving while I caught my breath.

"Did anything clogged up in school?" She asked, as she handed me a piece of disposal napkins to wipe my sweat.

"My teacher wanted me to redo my work before I leave." Wiping my sweat and getting some water to drink, I continued. "It's Maths. I practically begged for her understanding to let me leave just now."

"Do it properly next time. This can't happen often especially when we have a meeting like today. We have to reach before the production team. This is basic manners. You know that." Knowing that I at Maths, she can't help but nagged a little, not looking away from the road.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

And there. We reached KBS building. We rushed to the office. I knocked on the door and turned it opened. Gosh! The director is already here! "I'm so sorry! I'm late." I bowed 90 degrees, seriously guilty.

"It's okay. Please take the scripts and take a seat." The director said, smiling a little.

Luckily that the director isn't strict and firece.

I took the scripts and one of the staff showed me to a empty seat. I bowed to her and when I was about to pull the chair out so that I can sit, I saw Seung Hyun sitting on the chair next to me, smiling a little.

"Hello." He greeted and bowed a little.

"H-hello." I greeted back as I bowed and took a seat.

My god!!! He's right here, next to me! I nervously placed my bag on my lap and flipped through the scripts. I peeked at Seung Hyun and he was also looking at the scripts.

"Okay, we shall start since everyone is here. I'm director Cha Sung Woo. Good afternoon everybody." He bowed and everyone clapped. "Let's start with introducing yourself to everyone. Yi Jung-ssi, shall we start from you?" I stood up.
"Good afternoon. I'm Yi Jung. Please teach and guide me along the way. I bowed to the people seated around me.

"Next, Seung Hyun-ssi."

"Good afternoon. I'm Choi Seung Hyun. Please guide me through the shooting of the drama. Thank you."

After introducing the cast and the staffs, we went on going through some of the lines in the script.

"What? Are you trying to mess with me? You wanna die?" I recited as I looked at the script with emotions of anger and frustration along with my eyes widening as I recited 'You wanna die?'

"Why? This is my home. And what can you do if I insist on messing with a beautiful lady like you?" Seung Hyun recited as he smirked.

Gosh! I'm going to start my crazy fan-girl doings! He smirked!!!

'Yi Jung: 'slaps hard on Seung Hyun's face' This is what I will do. 'walks pass Seung Hyun, knocking his shoulders with her's' Gosh! How am I supposed to act this out?!

So I simply just recited 'This is what I will do.'

"Can Yi Jung-ssi and Seung Hyun-ssi stand up? We need to see if the heights matches for that scene." The scriptwriter seem to think of something that he never thought of. I stood next to Seung Hyun, and my head only reaches his neck.

"Yi Jung-ssi, please try knocking his shoulders with yours."
What?! Right now?!

I lightly knocked his shoulders as I walked passed him.

"It's a little weird." The director said. "We might need to make a little changes to that." He then said as he turned to the scriptwriter, who nodded in agreement.

Everything went by quickly and soon it was night time. The meeting ended, we bid farewell and thanked each other before leaving the building.

The filming starts in 2 weeks time, on a Monday, which means I need to take off days from school and stop the shooting for 2 days 1 night. But the comeback preparation is not postponing. Good thing! As for the OST for the drama, I have 2 songs! And one is with Seung Hyun! And what's more exciting is that! WE ARE STARTING TOMORROW! And soon, we will have the photo shooting as well! But now, I have to head back to my agent to finish the last part of my album photo shooting. It went smoothly as I'm in a super high mood because, I get to be so close to Seung Hyun! Yeah, I'm his crazy fan. I have posters of him pasted in my room and even my school locker. Everyone in school knows I'm his fan. I even once revealed that he is my idol since my predebut. I wondered if he knows about it.
---

I updated again! This is a super boring chapter. But everything would start soon because the recording of the OST begins in the next chapter! I'm excited!

To ChristineJL: Hi, I'm glad that you like my story. I'm a bit worried as I think that the story is quite boring. I'm a fan of TOP too! Thank you for your support!

Schedulex2(C)
120710
3:35PM