Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 15

You And I [COMPLETED]

In the school next day, Tae Hyun and gang at their usual table in the canteen. 

"Let's bet who's the top this time." Dong Hyuk said, pulling out  his wallet. "Betting for So Ri." He placed a stack of cash notes on the table, betting that the girl who came in second every year. 

"What's there to bet? Choi Seung Hyun always tops." Jun Min replied, rolling his eyes at his pale.

"I heard he didn't sit for the Humanities paper. It won't be him this year." Dong Hyuk smirked. Whoever who is absent for a paper, no matter how well he does for the other papers, the top three positions will be voided.

"So Ri" Byun Woo placefd his bet.

"Ji Eun." Tae Hyun placed a thicker stack of bills as Jun Min hesitated his bet. Dong Hyuk was surprised that he betted for a person unexpected. Ji Eun was third last year. And of course, that amount of his bet. "Following?" 

"Woah, seems like you are really confident." Tae Hyun smirked with a shrug. Smirking back, Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo added in money so as to make their bet valued the same. 

"Should I all-in for Jung?" Jun Min laughed, sensing the level of competitiveness raising." 

"You are going for a transferred student? Risky..." 

"I will bet her if there isn't Ji Eun." Tae Hyun said.

"Aye~ Will you even be here betting? You will be crying if she is not around..." Dong Hyuk teased with a cheeky smile, earning a glare from Tae Hyun. Jun Min suppressed his laughter, like he agreed with Dong Hyuk. Disregarding Tae Hyun's glare, Dong Hyuk continued. "I suggest you change your bet. We have not seen her academic performance." 

"Are you looking down on her? She even helped you the last time at the party. How ungrateful..." Jun Min said. "Well, you never knew." 

"Fine." Dong Hyuk shot back.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yi Jung came from the back, slipping into the seat beside Tae Hyun, looking at them for a response.

"Dong Hyuk looks down on you. This bastard. Next time don't bother helping him." Tae Hyun tilted his chin to Dong Hyuk, earning an 'I-did-not!' look from the latter. Glancing at Dong Hyuk, Yi Jung turned back to Tae Hyun with a wondering look. Tae Hyun just smiled as he slung his hand over her shoulder. 

===

"So you are starting the project today?" Tae Hyun asked as he flipped through the reference book that Yi Jung has been holding all along. 

"Hm. I will be leaving for Busan a few days later, so I better start now."

"Oh, for a trip?" Yi Jung nodded.

"With who? Boyfriend?" 

"Yeah." Surprised at her cool answer, Tae Hyun's eyes widened.

"Woo...~ Don't do anything inappropriate, okay... You know, all sort of things do happen in the hotel- Ouch!" He cried, hugging his arm where Yi Jung smacked him hard on. Shooting him a dirty look, she snatched back her book and went ahead of him, entering the hall where the distribution of the report card will occur. And of course, the announcement of the top three position of the cohort. 

===

Chairs were arranged and students started streaming in at the ring of the bell after break. Yi Jung and Tae Hyun settled down next to each other. Tae Hyun happened to look to the side and saw Dong Hyuk and gang smirking at him, which he smirked back. He was quite confident with his bet, actually. 

"In a few minutes' time, Seoul High School will begin the ceremony. Every year, it is our tradition to congratulate students as a whole. We believe that bonding students is essential. Students share their joy and sorrow on this day, thus strengthening bonds." The head of all the teachers stood on stage, speaking when everyone was seated.  "The top ten positions will be announced and students are invited to come on stage when the names are called." 

"Woah, isn't this nerve-wrecking for you guys? Calling on the spot." Yi Jung said, turning to Tae Hyun. 

"I don't have to worry about that. My name will never be called." 

"Is that something to be so cocky about?" She talked back with a sideway look, rolling her eyes at his nonchalance. 

"Anyway, what's your high score back in your previous school?" He asked, turning to the front.

"First." She said casually, looking to the front as well.

"Whoo...~ How many times...?"

"Twice?" She cocked her head to the side, couldn't really remember. "I often get the ninth place. It seems I have affinity with the number nine." 

"Ninth place is good though. Jun Min that bastard could even win this time." 

"What?" 

"Nothing." He smiled, tilting his head to front and she followed.

As the ceremony started officially, the head continued to say things that were said every year. Teachers were seated on the chairs at the back with each a stack of report books with them.

"As we do every year, we will now announce the tenth position to the forth position of the cohort, followed by the top three positions." The principal was invited up on stage to present the report card.

"Do you think you will get your ninth place this time?" Tae Hyun asked and Yi Jung let out a soft laugh. 

"Nah. I practically screwed up my first year here." He chuckled, turning back to the front. Names of students they don't recognise were called and they just clapped. Until when the forth position was about to be called, the speaker said,

"It is a little different this year. It was a little surprising that this student gotten this place. Ace all subjects but did not turn up for two papers." The results were flashed on the screen like all the previous students' results. "It's a pity, Mr Choi." The name of the student appeared at the top of the screen and thunder claps roared. Yi Jung's eyes shot to the Seung Hyun who got up indifferently, like it was expected. Yi Jung's eyes darted back to the screen, widened so much that they nearly popped out when she saw the marks he gotten. All 95 and above, only 'NIL' for the Geography and History paper. His previous tests results were also on the screen, showing As for all subjects. And that also meant 95 marks and above for all columns.

"My goodness..." Yi Jung uttered whisperingly. 

"It's madness, right?" Tae Hyun smirked. "I just had to admit that he has the genes." Her eyes were all along transfixed on the guy receiving the report card on stage, shocked. 

"Now, for the top three positions."  A girl by the name of Chu So Ri was called and she gotten the third place. Tae Hyun smirked instinctively, turning to look at Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo who had a horrified and shock look while Jun Min laughed beside them. There goes their one-week allowance. 

"For the second place," The speaker said on stage, looking at the audience. "Let's put our hands together to congratulate Yi Jung." People seated around Yi Jung all turned to her. Some happy or in pleasant surprise. Yi Jung stared at the screen with her results shown. The results she got for last year from her previous school were also posted and what made her surprise was that the marks she for history paper she thought she did badly. She got 92, only 8 marks deducted instead of 20 marks. Indeed, the marks for the history paper was crucial to her overall grade as she would have dropped to below tenth position if she have scored 80 for it. Turning to the side, she saw Tae Hyun smiling at her, tilting his head to the stage while all she did was stared back at him in sheer surprise. Ultra unexpected for her. She stood up within the roaring applause and all she could do was stare at the screen as she made her way up the stage. Straight As... As shown on the screen as well, her results last year had a few Bs. Although the standard of her previous school was higher, she still believed good results will only reward hard work. For that, she was happy. And shocked.

Receiving the card from the principal, the principal said as they shook hands. "Mr and Mrs Choi said you never disappoint. Great job done here, Miss Yi. Keep it up. And congratulations." Yi Jung only bowed with an awkward smile, taking over the hard paper. Her mind was still in a daze that she couldn't really process anything. Quickly leaving the stage, she went back to her seat while avoiding everyone's eyes. 

"Screwed up the examination this time?" Tae Hyun asked as she slipped in the seat. 

"It's unexpected." She said quietly, surprise still engulfing her. Looking down at the card in her hands, she still couldn't believe it. 

"Last but not least, the first place in 2011 Year 2 of Seoul High School goes to, Park Ji Eun." Tae Hyun's eyes shot to the front, seeing the girl standing up slowly from among the people infront of him. Everyone clapped and the results flashed on the screen. Ji Eun had gotten the third place last year, acing all subjects just like this year. Tae Hyun had his eyes transfixed on Ji Eun receiving the reward and Yi Jung smirked when she turned to him, seeing him being an innocent teenager staring at his crush.

===

Everyone stayed in the hall for another hour, till the school dismissal. Mingling around with her classmates who congratulated her, Yi Jung saw Tae Hyun and gang at a corner. 

"Please excuse me." She bowed as she went our to her clique.  They handed the stack of money to Tae Hyun who took it gladly. 

"Okay, I misjudged the whole situation. Do you have to smile that way?" Dong Hyuk eyed Tae Hyun sharply. 

"What, I'm just happy." Tae Hyun said, pushing his wallet into his pocket. Dong Hyuk rolled his eyes, turning away while Byun Woo scoffed.

"What's with you guys always leaving me out nowadays? Are you talking behind my back?" Yi Jung arrived beside Jun Min.

"Oh, if you want to know, the cost of looking down on you, Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo have to starve for a week." Tae Hyun said casually. Turning her head to the two, Yi Jung's wondering eyes stared at them.

"Yah, I will have to starve even if I decided to choose her." Dong Hyuk shot back in defense.

"So that is why you decided to look down on her?" Tae Hyun asked with innocence eyes, making the whole situation more puzzling for Yi Jung. 

"I said I wasn't looking down on Jung...!" Tae Hyun shrugged, ignoring his friend.  "Once again, congratulations." Dong Hyuk smiled sweetly at the girl, hugging her arm as he lied his head on her shoulder, his cheek pressing against it.

"What's wrong with you? You have already congratulated me many times just now." Yi Jung pointed out, looking at him. 

"Trying to cover up for his mistake at looking down on you, perhaps." Tae Hyun replied in a cool and indifferent tone on behalf of Dong Hyuk.

"Yah." Dong Hyuk lifted his head from Yi Jung's shoulder, his stares at Tae Hyun getting intense.

"But," Jun Min finally spoke up, glancing at the other side. Turning to him, they all waited for him to continue. "Have you congratulate Ji Eun?" He asked Tae Hyun. Tae Hyun turned to the side to see students surrounding Ji Eun. She had a beautiful smile plastered on her face as she interact with her friends.

"You have not?" Dong Hyuk asked with a raised brow. "Then what are you still doing here?" Looking nonchalant, Tae Hyun just looked ahead of him. Watching their friend being like this, they already knew that he won't do it. The gang had always wanted to help their friend and Dong Hyuk decided to take this opportunity to make Tae Hyun pay for the teasing he had gotten from him just a minute ago, at the same time, helping his stupid friend.

"I bet the amount in his wallet," He started, eyeing Tae Hyun. "That he wouldn't dare to approach her. You?" He turned to Jun Min, whom smirked knowingly. 

"Same amount. That he wouldn't dare." 

"Same for me." Byun Woo looked at Tae Hyun arrogantly.

"Jungie?" Dong Hyuk turned to the girl, inching nearer to her face. "What? Double the amount on him not daring? You are going to strike rich this time, baby girl." Yi Jung stared at him dumbfounded while he continued the act all by himself. 

"Let's go grab something good to eat. You are paying for us, right? Using the money you win?" Dong Hyuk said as they walked off. The guys turned back at Tae Hyun to give him a smirk while they dragged Yi Jung off as she turned back to Tae Hyun in confusion. 

===

Being left alone like that, Tae Hyun turned to his side to Ji Eun. Maybe he should really say hi and congratulate her. She got the top place anyway. He didn't want to appear unfriendly, stingy and petty. 

"Ji Eun-ssi," He went up to her. Ji Eun turned to him. 

"We will go grab some lunch. I will get you the usual, okay?" Her friends smiled and left her, knowing that Tae Hyun came over for a reason.

"Congratulations." Tae Hyun simply said while Ji Eun bowed awakwardly. Silence followed with them looking around until he spoke up again. "Do you want to join me for lunch?" 

"But my friends..." 

"I want to treat you something nice. You can't have sandwiches for lunch everyday." Ji Eun blushed a little, embarrassed that Tae Hyun had seen her bite on a sandwich all the time. A shy nod from her made Tae Hyun smiled so widely that the corners of his lips were reaching his ears. 

"Let's go." 

===

"What? You're going home?" Dong Hyuk stared at Yi Jung like she just said something shocking. "But we should celebrate...!"

"I'm sorry..." She said apologetically to her friends before her. "I'm going to Busan in a few days time and I have to prepare." 

"Hmph...!" Dong Hyuk folded his arms childishly, his head turned away to the side with an angry pout. 

"Aww... I promise to call you guys... Maybe we can dine out one day." Yi Jung smiled, nudging on his shoulder. 

"Alright then. Your treat." 

"Okay..." She agreed, stepping away from them as she waved. 

===

In Tae Hyun's car, awkwardness engulfed the two.

"So what do you want to eat?" Tae Hyun finally took the initiative to break the ice. 

"I'm fine with anything. I don't really know the way around here... The nearest eating house will be good." Ji Eun replied softly, causing him to smile. How he loved her soft, gentle voice... 

"Then aren't you afraid that I won't kidnap you or something?" 

"Huh?" She turned to him in surprise, just to see his kind smile as he stared ahead at the road. Knowing that she was teased slightly, she embarrassedly looked down and played with her fingers. Glancing at her and finding her cute, Tae Hyun smiled more, his heart fluttering.

===

"Mr Kim..." Yi Jung called with a bright smile, bowing a little.

"Good afternoon, lady." The older man bowed back and opened the door for her. She stepped in and found Seung Hyun at the other side.  "

Congratulations." She said, remembering his good grades.

"Why, congratulations to you too." She smiled humbly, looking down on her lap. "Who said she screwed everything up?" Looking up, wanting to talk back as she thought he just wanted to tease and was just asking casually, but she saw him smirking back. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she tilted her head a little to the side. 

"Why act all so saddened when you are going to get good grades anyway?" 

"Are you upset?" She asked, confused at his behaviour.

"No." He replied cooly, not even glancing at her once all this while. "Just couldn't stand people who pretend." 

"What's wrong with you?" She was pissed. Her mood was crushed by him in just one second. 

"Maybe you want to shut up." Yi Jung scoffed, sending him a glare before turning away with a puff.

=== "

I hope Japanese food is fine with you." Tae Hyun turned to her, stopping the car at the parking lot and turned off the engine. Ji Eun smiled shyly to him and unbuckled her seatbelt when she saw him unbuckling his. They had arrived at the mall and Tae Hyun brought Ji Eun to a restaurant at the ground floor. 

"What do you want to eat?" He asked casually as he flipped through the menu. 

"Tae Hyun-ssi, we can go to other foodcourts. It's expensive here." He looked up.

"My friends finally returned me the money they owed. So it's okay." Smiling, he dropped his gaze back to the menu and continued staring at it. "What should I eat..." He muttered to himself quitely. Watching his expression, Ji Eun could only pout in hesitant before choosing from what to eat. After deciding what to eat, Tae Hyun looked up again and waited for Ji Eun. She looked up after a short while, still looking hesitant.

"It's okay. Order whatever you want."

"What are you eating then..." She asked quietly. 

"Ramen. The ramen here is good." 

"Then I shall order that too..." She smiled faintly. 

"Do you trust me on that?" Staring at her upon his question, she was kind of taken aback. Tae Hyun only smiled and called for the waiter. He ordered the main course and several side dishes. Not forgetting her favourite drink, green tea, a small smile appeared on her face as realization hit her, that he actually remembered. When Tae Hyun thanked the waiter after the ordering, he passed the menu to him and turned to Ji Eun. Seeing her smile, he smiled back with slight wonder. 

"Why?"

"Nothing..." She shook her head lightly and reached for the cup of water to take a sip, her smile still remaining. 

===

The two hopped out of the car and headed towards the door. 

"Oh, unnie!" Hyun Rin looked up from the magazine, smiling widely. 

"Hey..." Yi Jung smiled, walking toward the younger girl. Hyun Rin stood up.

"How is it, oppa?" She asked. Still holding grudges on the incident in the morning, Seung Hyun ignored and walked passed her.  "Psh... What a turn-off..." She rolled her eyes as she muttered, turning back to Yi Jung.

"Unnie, come with me to my room. Help me decide on the dress to wear!" And she dragged the elder girl up to her room. 

===

In Hyun Rin's room, Yi Jung sat on the couch, watching the younger girl excitedly pulling out all the gowns she had. 

"How is this?" Hyun Rin held up a sapphire dazzling tube gown to her body. Smiling with a nod of acknowledgement, Yi Jung said.

"It's beautiful." 

"How about this?" Hyun Rin picked an emerald single-strapped gown

"I think tube dresses suit you more."

"Is it?" Hyun Rin cocked her head to the side, dropping her gaze back to the variety of the gowns on the bed.  "Unnie, which one do you like from all these?" 

"Hm?" Yi Jung was tugged over.

"I just wanted to know. Not which one that suits me best. Just personally, which one do you like best?" Staring at her, puzzled, Yi Jung just turned to the bed. 

"I guess this." She pointed to the purple tube gown. 

"This?" Hyun Rin picked it up and scanned the clothing. "Go try it on." 

"Huh?" Yi Jung lightly held the gown shoved into her arms.

"Try it. Quick." And she was pushed into the bathroom. She was about to stop Hyun Rin when the door slid shut. Turning to the mirror, she shook her head a little as she ed her uniform. 

After changing, Yi Jung stepped out. 

"Hyun Rin ssi..." She called and Hyun Rin looked up.

"Woah! Gorgeous!" The young one complimented in English with a British accent. "Unnie, wear this to my party!" 

"Huh?" Yi Jung's eyes slightly widened, taken aback.

"Mr Yoon bought me snacks, come join me! He bought your share too!" And the younger girl energetically dashed out, leaving Yi Jung dumbfounded.

===

"I hope the food suit your taste." Back in the restaurant, Tae Hyun broke the silence as they both ate quietly.

"Yes, it's nice." He only smiled, happy that he had made the appropriate choices.  "So... How's your results?" Looking up upon her question, he saw her shyly looked away to avoid his eyes.

"I guess it's fine. I have never gotten any high grades anyway." He smiled kindly and continued eating.

"It's possible. You can do it." Looking up from the plate again, he stared at her. "I mean... Of course you can get into the top 10 as well..." He smiled at her blushing cheeks.

"So it's okay if I grab the top position the next time?" She stared at him with big innocent eyes, watching him go back to eating.

After that, they left the restaurant.

"I should have forked out a little. It's so expensive." Ji Eun said, pouting a little.

"I wanted to treat you. Just take it as a congratulating gift." He smiled as she still looked hesitant. They continued walking, browsing the shops until Tae Hyun saw a particular one a few metres away. Instinctively, he turned and reached for Ji Eun who was a little lacking behind him. Ji Eun looked down on their hands as he gently tugged on her to follow him. Caught offguard, she found herself allowing herself to be pulled into the CD shop. 

"I remember you saying you like these stuff." They reached the rock genre and Tae Hyun let go of her hand, browsing the CDs that were arranged nicely on the racks. Ji Eun just watched him, once again moved. It really did caught her offguard that he actually remembered this much. The small smile plastered on his face seemed permanent. He had been wearing that all these while with her and was genuine and sincere. He looked so simple then, not a playboy, but a normal teenager and, yet at the same time, so special. All these, were unexpected to her. Having him smiling and looking happy like this, she had never once thought of it.

Tae Hyun pulled out one of the products, turning to her to see her staring at him with a faint smile.

"Why?" He smiled back. Pulled back from her trance, she immediately blushed, quickly looking down. Still smiling, he picked up the headphone hung.

"This should be good." He gently put on the headphone for her. Reaching up to adjust the headphone herself, she avoided his gaze shyly. It was one of Journey's hit songs, which happened to be one of Ji Eun's favourite song.

"Do you like it?" Turning to him, she looked at him wonderingly. Already decided what to do, he picked the album from the rack that she was listening to and went over to the counter.

"Tae Hyun-ssi," She quickly called, removing the headphone, causing him to stop in his tracks and turned back.

"You already have a copy of this?" He asked.

"No... It's not that..." 

"You don't like this?"

"No..." She said again.

"Good. Wait here." And he jogged off without waiting for Ji Eun to say another word. 

===

"Need to get some clothes." Jun Min said as he, Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo were strolling into the mall. 

"What, to commemorate your first win to Tae Hyun?" Dong Hyuk asked with a chuckle.

"That's not really the reason but I'm quite in a mood though." The three smirked and continued to amble around. 

"I guess we are going to the second floor." Byun Woo said after they finished browsing the shops on the first storey. 

"Yah, Jun Min ah." Dong Hyuk called suddenly, staring at a certain area. "I think you can't buy too much today." 

"Why?" Jun Min asked, turning over to face him. Dong Hyuk tilted his chin over to the escalator and the other two turned to the direction.

"We need to pay." Dong Hyuk said which the the trio looked at each other with a smirk on their face, then glancing back to see Tae Hyun and Ji Eun travelling down on the escalator. 

===

"I usually download songs from the Internet." Ji Eun explained as it was quite strange for her not to have a album of a band that she liked.

"Oh,but that's alright. You have it now." Tae Hyun smiled as they stepped onto the escalator.

"Thank you for today. You spend so much." She smiled with a tinge of guilt while he shook his head with a wider smile.

"You are welcome."

===

The two girls were in the balcony on the first floor, sitting at a table as they enjoyed a nice tea-time.

"You said your family went bankrupt?" Yi Jung nodded. 

"When I woke up one day, they were gone." 

"And you came here?"

"Very shameless, right?" Yi Jung smiled faintly as she said. 

"No...! How is that true?" Hyun Rin quickly waved her hand. 

"As a prideful person, I would not have came. But I was so scared, and realised the situation didn't allow any other choices. I cannot decide things. It's not like before..." 

"Unnie..." Hyun Rin called, feeling sorry for her. "It's okay." Yi Jung managed to smile and look away with a soft gaze.

"To be honest, I am still adjusting to my current situation. Things really changed a lot for me. People rushing to foot the bill before I could, people look at me differently, and suddenly, I feel like I was not respected anymore." 

"That's not the case." Hyun Rin shook her head and Yi Jung only smiled, thankful of her comforting. "It's true. I'm not just saying. Unnie is nice, I like you." Yi Jung stared at her, and the younger girl continued.

"Stay here as long as you want, if you don't mind that eldest brother of mine." Yi Jung smiled, feeling thankful as she took a sip of coffee. "But," Hyun Rin started again, grabbing Yi Jung's attention. "All these while, did Seung Hyun oppa treat you badly?" 

"Not really. He didn't do anything to make himself look bad. At least, not too bad."

"Oh?"

"Maybe, he's just mean, demanding and unreasonable." Recalling his teasings and his criticism, Yi Jung smiled a little and shook her head. "Sometimes his teasings go overboard. But it stopped, so I guess it fine."

"Overboard? Seriously..." Hyun Rin rolled his eyes and sighed. "But what he had done?" Taken aback by the question, Yi Jung was lost for words.

"Huh?!" Never is she going to tell her that her brother once kissed her infront of everyone in school...! "Well... Just those typical teasings... Don't mind about that, he's fine now." 

"Right? I like Seung Hyun oppa more than Seung Joon oppa." Hyun Rin took a portion of the cake to eat with a fork. "My second brother." She added when she saw Yi Jung's wondering look. Yi Jung nodded and dropped her gaze to the cup as she picked it up for another sip. They sat in silence until Hyun Rin started talking again.

"I remember Seung Hyun oppa being a real gentlemen to us. Omma and appa were also very proud of him. But one night, he didn't came back, and then, he changed. Overnight. We later then found out that he became a womanizer." Hyun Rin looked at Yi Jung, seeing the latter staring back at her.

"Oppa, is a very nice person. He has changed, but he still treats me the same. Although he doesn't show it, he still cares for the family. He is not as bad as he seems." This caused Yi Jung's mind to return to the times when they were back in the camp. How he allowed her to stay in the resort, how he hugged her out of a sudden, how he brought her to see the beautiful scenery and all his smiles that night. He changed drastically since then. Even carrying her on his back to get those five tubes of facial foams and tending to her sprained ankle.

"I guess so too..." Hyun Rin cocked a brow and Yi Jung quickly continued. "Even though he was quite mean at the start, he starts helping me recently. Although he still has moodswings every now and then..." 

"Right?! Right?!" Hyun Rin agreed with enthusiasm. "For a guy, he has too much moodswings." Yi Jung chuckled. 

"So unnie," Yi Jung turned to Hyun Rin when she speak after the laughter subsided. "You don't hate oppa, right?" Knowing that her brother liked Yi Jung, Hyun Rin just wanted to make sure. Staring back at the younger girl, the question had caught her offguard and at the same time made her wonder. Why did the two siblings ask the same question?

"I don't hate him." Yi Jung said. 

"Although it's kind of weird to ask a female to compromise a male, I still hope unnie will not take those mean things to heart. All that happened is just because oppa can't express well..." Yi Jung nodded with a faint smile, knowing that Seung Hyun's sister was being considerate and was showing love to her brother.

===

"Okay, I got it. Thank you, Secretary Kim. I will see you tomorrow." Seung Hyun put down the phone. He leaned back in his seat, sighing when there was a knock on the door. Sitting straight up again, he saw Hyun Rin poking her head in.

"Oppa, would you like some sashimi? The chef is slicing them now."

"It's okay. Count me out." He said tiredly.

"Oh, come on... I specially got Mr Yoon to get it because I know you like them." She walked in, tugging on his arm as she tried to get him out of the chair. Too exhausted to stop her, he let himself got dragged out of his room. 

"Oh, unnie...!" Bumping into Yi Jung who was coming out of her room at the same time, Hyun Rin invited her down as well.

"I can't really take raw food." Yi Jung smiled apologetically. "Thank you for the offer." Turning to Seung Hyun, she handed the reference book and a set of documents to him.

"It's the project. You are busy, so I separated the task without discussing it with you. I wrote down the things you should do." 

"Thanks." He muttered half-heartedly, his eyes happened to catch a glimpse of her room. She had her luggage packed. Suddenly feeling tight in his chest, he looked away and walked down alone. 

"Don't mind him. He's just stressed. I will see you around then." Hyun Rin quickly said and waved before running to catch up with Seung Hyun. 

===

The next day, Tae Hyun and gang were at the study area. Since today is the last day of school, the campus was filled with a cheery atmosphere in the air. 

"Yah, so how was the date?" Dong Hyuk asked as they were slacking around. Tae Hyun turned to him.

"What?"

"Still pretend? We saw it." 

"What?" Tae Hyun asked again casually.

"In the mall, smiling until your lips were touching your ears." Tae Hyuk smirked, feeling happy just that the thought of events from yesterday.

"I guess we lost the bet this time..." The group sighed, pulling out their wallets from their pockets. Tae Hyuk was about to say something when his eyes caught someone standing by the pillar at the side. He stood up, surprised to see her.

"Ji Eun-ssi," To his surprise, Ji Eun turned and ran off when he wanted to say more. The group who was taken aback kept quiet. Tae Hyun threw them a glare before dashing off to chase after Ji Eun. 

===

"Ji Eun-ssi! Wait up!" Nearly bumping into Yi Jung who turned out from the corner, Tae Hyun was stopped by Yi Jung.

"What's wrong?" Gripping onto his arm, she asked worridly. 

"I will talk to you later." He said, panting and running off again after pushing her hand away.

===

"Ji Eun ah, why are you crying?" Min Ah asked when Ji Eun ran back into the community service club room, tears pouring out.

"What happened? You said you were going to find Tae Hyun-ssi." Ji Hye said as they rushed to her.

"Stop mentioning him!" Ji Eun cried, startling her friends. It was the first time Ji Eun ever burst. She was always soft spoken and did not even raise her voice for once. 

"Okay, okay... Ji Eun ah..." They patted her back and Min Ah hugged her. Just then, the door swung opened and revealed a heavily panting Tae Hyun.

"Ji Eun-ssi...!" Seeing him there, Ji Eun walked further into the room as he dashed in.

"What are you doing?" Her friends blocked his way and asked in an accusing tone, totally enraged. 

"Get lost! We even said good things about you to Ji Eun. Take it as we are idiots!" And both friends shoved him out of the door, slamming the door in his face. Tae Hyun banged on the door.

"Please! Let me explain! Ji Eun-ssi! Please open the door!" He continued to shout for a long time, trying to convince her. Finally the door opened, but Min Ah came out and glared at him. 

"Please leave."

"It's not it. Please let me-"

"I guess a leopard never changes its spots." After throwing the sentence, she slammed the door again. 

===

"Ji Eun ah..." Her friends comforted her. "Don't cry... Why are you crying for such a person?" 

"I'm so stupid... How can I actually got the tricked the second time... Why am I such a fool?!" Ji Eun sobbed as she cried in frustration.

"No. It's our fault. We shouldn't have encouraged you..." The group gave the crying girl a group hug, sharing the pain. 

===

Tae Hyun stomped up to the lockers when he saw the group there. Grabbing Dong Hyuk's collar the first thing he arrived, tugging him closer as he burned holes in his face.

"You bastard, look at what you have done!" The others quickly grabbed onto Tae Hyun when they saw him looking as though he was going to punch Dong Hyuk anytime.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Let him go...!" Yi Jung pulled him away by his arm while the others helped in separating them.

"What's wrong?" Dong Hyuk who recovered from the shock, straightened his shirt. 

"Don't touch me!" Tae Hyun flung off any hands on him and turned to the others. "You all are no help!" And he went off in anger. 

"See! I told you Ji Eun-ssi has mistaken!" Yi Jung said in a loud voice, already knowing what had happened judging the current situation. "All your fault!" And she rushed off to where Tae Hyun went to. 

===

"I have heard from them. They were just joking." Yi Jung said quietly. The both of them were at the bench at the isolated area at the back of the school.

"Joke?! Look at what happened!" Tae Hyun snapped.

"Nobody wants this. They don't expect Ji Eun-ssi to be there." Yi Jung continued to calm him down, at the same time helping her poor friends who Tae Hyun were mad at. 

"We are starting to get close and they just have to ruin everything!" 

"Well, about this... I have not asked about it..." Yi Jung wriggled her brows, inching her face closer to his. Seeing her playful look, he inched back.

"Yah, not even you..." He furrowed his brow, pushing her away.

"Fine." Yi Jung rolled her eyes and faced the front again. "But you have to find opportunity to explain yourself. Your intention is not playing her." 

"That's right but, how...?" He turned to her, worry shone in his eyes. Looking at him, she sighed inwardly.

"It might take some time. I have talked to Ji Eun-ssi before. She can be quite stubborn with what she thinks..." Tae Hyun sighed, gaze changing into intense ones within a second. 

"Those bastards..." 

===

"It's you! You better settle this!" Jun Min nudged Dong Hyuk when they finally found Ji Eun and her friends at the canteen. 

"Don't push all the blame to me! All of us are in it!" Dong Hyuk retorted. 

"Fine! Then let's go together!" Byun Woo declared, walking ahead first while the rest caught up with him.

"Ji Eun-ssi?" Byun Woo started. The girls turned and saw them, immediately getting aware. "I'm wondering if you have some time to spare?"

"No, we are busy." Min Ah said with finality and all pulled Ji Eun away. 

"Five minutes. After we finish what we want to say, we will leave you alone." Jun Min went over and stopped them. The girls looked at Ji Eun for her opinion and Ji Eun gave a small nod.

"Fine. Speak up." Ji Hye said. Byun Woo elbowed for Dong Hyuk to start. 

"Okay... What you heard in the morning... It's just discussed within the three of us." He referred to Byun Woo, Jun Min and himself.

"Yeah. We saw you two at the shopping mall yesterday and decided to tease Tae Hyun." Jun Min explained.

"You know, we tease and prank each other like this. We don't mean anything bad. Tae Hyun didn't even agree on the bet." Byun Woo added. 

"And we didn't expect you to be around when we earlier. Actually, Tae Hyun like you for a long time already." Dong Hyuk said. Watching the girls staring at them, they decided they need to put more effort in convincing.

"If Tae Hyun is really fooling around, it just doesn't make sense for him to go after you to explain." Jun Min spoke. 

"And nearly whacking me in the hallway just now." Dong Hyuk uttered, really desperate to get Ji Eun to trust him and to help his close friend to get this girl. 

"This is all we have to say. What we are trying to emphasize is, Tae Hyun is serious when it comes to you and really cares for your feelings. To believe it or not, it's your choice." Byun Woo said.

"If we have made you sad with our casual teasing, we apologise. But don't blame Tae Hyun anything for it. He is out of this." Adding, the three turned and walked off. As Ji Eun watched the boys' back getting smaller as they went further away, she was suddenly hit by a pang of guilt. Guilty for refusing to hear Tae Hyun out. Guilty for not giving him a chance to explain. Guilty for being so angry and sad when it was purely a little episode of casual chatting and teasing within friends whom Tae Hyun was so close with.

"Wait." She called out of a sudden, causing her friends to turn to her. Turning around, the boys waited for to continue with a wondering look. "May I know where Tae Hyun-ssi is?" 

===

"Ji Eun ah, think twice. You never know whether they are lying again or not." Ji Hye warned as the group waited for Ji Eun packing her things. Despite continuos warnings from her friends, Ji Eun knew better. She saw and felt his sincerity yesterday. If she was really fooled again this time, then she will just admit defeat.

"I will just talk to him. Don't worry about me." She smiled assuringly to her worried friends before going to Tae Hyun's friends.

===

Still at the back of the campus, Tae Hyun fished out his phone when it rang. Seeing the caller ID, he rejected the caller and looked away with a roll of his eyes. 

"Why?" Yi Jung asked and the next moment, her phone rang. Dong Hyuk's name flashed on her screen and she picked it up. "Yeah, Dong Hyuk ah..." She said while Tae Hyun watched her. "Hm. He is with me. Oh, is it? Okay then." Yi Jung said nonchalantly. "Wait for me yeah." And she hung up the call. 

"What does he want?" Tae Hyun looked up at her as she stood up. "

I have something to settle with him. Can you wait for me here?" Without waiting for his reply, she jogged back into the school leaving Tae Hyun dumbfounded.

===

While heading to the concourse where Dong Hyuk had asked her to, Ji Eun was seen beside her friends like she was told.

"At the back at the school." She told Ji Eun who nodded to her in response. 

"Thank you." Ji Eun gave a small bow to them before running towards the direction. Pretending to sigh, Dong Hyuk casually slung his arm on Yi Jung's shoulder. 

"Good that she is willing to believe us." All of them looking at the direction where Ji Eun went to. 

"How did you people manage to persuade her? She is kind of stubborn." Yi Jung asked, turning to Dong Hyuk at her side before glancing to the others.

"We have our ways." Byun Woo smirked which Yi Jung smirked back.

"Let's just hope things go well." Jun Min muttered.

===

Brisk-walking, Ji Eun stepped into the quiet empty space as her eyes scanned for that one guy. Spotting him sitting alone on a bench dazing, she briefly calmed her slight pants before heading towards his direction. Tae Hyun who sensed someone coming his way instinctively turned, only to see her. Taken aback, of course he was, he stared at her blankly. Watching her carefully taking a seat beside him, she couldn't help but looked down in awkwardness.

"I'm sorry..." She finally said quietly after a long pause, playing with her fingers.

"For what?" 

"For... Acting rash in the morning..." Tae Hyun smiled bitterly, still staring ahead. 

"You don't have to. It's understandable why you reacted that way."

"Tae Hyun-ssi," He turned to her, his gaze soft.

"Don't worry... I didn't blame you for it." 

"No. I know you are not as bad as people thought you are." Tae Hyun only stared at her. "You are not a bad guy to me." Wearing a faint smile, he replied.

"Aren't you avoiding me?" 

"Not anymore. It doesn't make sense to go out with you when I'm still avoiding you." She quickly explained, her round eyes widened slightly to show her truthfulness.

"Thank you." Smiling a little, he sighed to himself in relief. God knows how bothered he was regarding how Ji Eun was going to look at him in the future. 

"You even got shouted that by my friends. I'm sorry. I was just sensitive." She further said, thinking that he wasn't going to believe her. 

"I can understand." He smiled a little brighter this time, which she sighed in relief inwardly. "But what brings you here?" He asked. 

"I just want to apologise." 

"Then what's that?" He tried to lighten the mood and change the topic, protruding his lips to the lunchbox she was holding. The fact was that he has recognized the same bag she was holding when she came to look for him just now. 

"Oh, this... I actually wanted to give it to you... But nevermind." She bashfully placed the bag at the other side, away from him. 

"Why?" He raised a brow, stretching over to reach for it. 

"Tae Hyun-ssi..." She refused to give it to him but a tug from him got the bag slipping out of her hands. Tae Hyun removed the box from the bag and opened it. Egg rolls, salad and barberqued meat was packed neatly in the compartments. And rice was contained in a bigger compartment. 

"A fusion of western and Korean?" He asked with a light chuckle, touched at her thoughts for him. 

"You don't have to eat it. It's okay..." She frantically saved herself from the embarrassment and quickly took the box from him but he took it back easily. Digging in the bag and taking out the disposable utensils, he began eating.

"I'm actually not good at cooking. You don't have to force yourself." She said further, her face showing worry. 

"You made this yourself?" Tae Hyun asked blankly, looking up.

"It tasted bad, right?" She uttered cautiously and softly, lowering her head. 

"Are you sure? Your mum didn't help?" 

"Huh?" She peeked up, looking innocent.

"Or worse still, you didn't get your mother to make this yummy thing and claim you done it, did you?" 

"No..." He smiled, seeing her looking so cute.

"It's delicious. Thank you." She smiled as well, finally believing his words as she witnessed him eating so heartily. 

===

"Thanks for the lunch. You cook well." Tae Hyun praised as he cleared the place with Ji Eun. Ji Eun looked away, blushing a little at his words. When the two were ready to leave, they turned around. Both stopped in their tracks, staring at the group who was wearing smirks, some smiling teasingly. 

"When did you guys come?" Tae Hyun spoke up first.

"Since lllloooooonnnnngggggg time ago." Dong Hyuk sang, making Ji Eun diverted her gaze in embarrassment. Tae Hyun shot them a look. Deciding that it was time to leave, Ji Eun turned to Tae Hyun. 

"I shall go now. Goodbye." Bowing a little, she walked forward to the group.

"Thank you so much." She bowed to them as well.

"It's nothing. We are happy that things are fine now." Yi Jung smiled, followed by the others who smiled back with a nod. With that, Ji Eun and bowed to them before leaving.

"A-yo...!" The boys started to look at Tae Hyun in a teasing way. 

"Bro!" They all wrapped their arms around him. 

"Yah, what the hell are you doing?" Tae Hyun asked in a loud voice, shoving them off. 

"Oh my... How sweet... Come, let me feed you..." Since they witnessed Tae Hyun eating the lunch Ji Eun made, they will not let this golden opportunity go. Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo started to put on a skit, with Dong Hyuk pretending to feed Byun Woo. "Oppa~, is it nice?" Dong Hyuk asked and Byun Woo's hand reach to cup his cheek.

"Whatever my Eunnie made is heavenly." Byun Woo replied manly, eyeing Dong Hyuk like seducing. Everyone burst out laughing at the two exaggerated acting while Tae Hyun only glared at them. 

"You people...!" And he charged at them, headlocking them both in his arms. 

=== 

Yi Jung was back at home when she met Secretary Kim as she was walking up the stairs. Bowing, they both went their way.

The whole afternoon, she was in her room talking to Choon Yeo about the trip they will be going on tomorrow.

"Okay, I will try to be as early as possible." She said, eanring a chuckle at the other line.

"Rest early today and I shall see you tomorrow." And they hanged up. She then stood up to go downstairs since she had been sitting for a few hours and needed a walk.

===

"Alone?"

Yi Jung who was walking into the balcony along the hallway saw Seung Hyun inside and hesitated before stepping in. Seeing Hyun only turned to look over his shoulder a little and turned back. She walked over, holding onto the railing of the fence beside. With the both of them abreast to each other, they stayed in the silence.

"Are there still a lot of problems in the company?" She asked quietly, talking as she looked afar at the buildings. She knew, that Secretary Kim won't visit unless something is urgent.

"No."

"You look very tired. Take care of yourself." Seung Hyun turned to her while she just continued to look ahead. Sighing as he got so confused just by seeing her face, he turned back. His emotions confused him so much and this confusion frustrated him. Silence engulfed them once again and until he finally couldn't take it any longer, he asked. 

"When are you leaving for the trip?" 

"Tomorrow." 

"To where?" He asked again after a pause.

"Busan." He nodded inwardly, sighing. Yi Jung was about to say something when a maid came, interrupting her. 

"Young master, you have guests." Seung Hyun turned and walked off, which Yi Jung followed behind him to return to her own room. 

"You're back, how much I have missed you..." A familiar female voice travelled from downstairs. The both of them looked down and saw Hyun Rin sitting beside a lady who was caressing the side of the younger girl's head. It was Seung Hyun's aunt, Yi Jung recognized. The same one gossiping during the party. Accompanied with two other aunts, they all looked up when Seung Hyun came down the stairs. He bowed when he arrived infront of them. 

"How do you do?" 

"I am fine." The one beside Hyun Rin spoke. "We have some matters to discuss with you." 

"Yes, to the office please." He extended his hand to the staircase and the three stood up. 

"See you soon, sweetie." They smiled to Hyun Rin before heading up. When they walked passed Yi Jung, Yi Jung bowed.

"Oh, you have a guest. I hope we are not disturbing." Seung Hyun didn't even look at Yi Jung and said,

"This way." And led the way as he walked beside them. 

"Unnie." Yi Jung turned when someone called and saw Hyun Rin behind her. 

"Oh, hey..."

"Do you know how to play the piano?" Hyun Rin smiled, tugging on Yi Jung's wrist lightly without waiting for her reply.  They went to the grand piano and Hyun Rin sat down on the bench.

"I remember oppa teaching me this song." And Hyun Rin started pressing the keys. 

"The Skaters Waltz." The same song she played with Seung Hyun the first time. It was obvious that Hyun Rin did not attend lessons for piano, just learning for the fun. 

"Hm." The younger girl smiled as her fingers skipped on the keys. "Oppa was begging appa to allow him to learn the piano because of this song." And she stopped at the last key, turning to Yi Jung who was standing by the instrument. 

"Oppa wants to play this song to his girlfriend." Raising a brow to her, Yi Jung just stared at the younger girl. "Seung Hyun oppa is actually a very romantic guy. If you realised, he is actually very soft, lonely and quiet. After Seung Joon oppa and I went to study aboard, I believe he feels more alone." Staring at nowhere in particular, Yi Jung nodded in agreement.

"Yes, he is." Hyun Rin smiled faintly, turning back to the piano and was about to start playing again when they heard someone yelled.

"Choi Seung Hyun!" The both of them turned to the direction of the commotion, freezing in spot in surprise.

===

"Please trust me. We have already know who did it and will nab him once there are sufficient evidence." 

"He would have escaped by the time you called for the police!" Seung Hyun's forth aunt slammed her hand on the coffee table, glaring at Seung Hyun. "I will not watch your grandfather's effort go to waste. Hand over the company." She added in a calmer tone.

"I'm sorry, but that's not possible." Seung Hyun said immediately, his tone cold and emotionless, not to mention firm with authority. Eyes not meeting his aunts', he kept quiet and kept his stand.

"What?"

"The company has always been doing good. This is the first time and I'm sure I could solve the problem." 

"We are the shareholders and the company is in danger!"

"I know." Seung Hyun shot back immediately, eyes staring intensely at them. "I know Second aunt, fourth aunt and fifth aunt and uncle are the major shareholders. And the business belongs to my dad. It belongs to my family." He concluded, not allow anymore room for discussion. Scoffing with a roll of her eyes as his fourth aunt leaned back on the seat, the eyes immediately changed to fierce, sharp ones. 

"Just that your grandfather handed the company to you, you thought you own everything? What wishful thinking." She smirked. "Now, it's either you hand the company over, or we will have an election to dismiss you." Seung Hyun's eyes widened slightly, didn't expect his aunt to press him to this extent. 

===

Outside Seung Hyun's room, the two stood there.

"How could they... They are too much...!" Hyun Rin was about to barge into the room but was caught by Yi Jung.

"You can't. It will only cause more anger to your aunts."

"But oppa is inside and they are forcing him!" Hyun Rin's eyes became teary as she looked away.

"Oppa must be feeling really hard..." Yi Jung could only sigh, feeling her heart ached a little at the sight.

===

After the aunts had left, Hyun Rin went up to Seung Hyun's room.

"Oppa," Opening the door to see the room empty, she closed the door. 

"Oh, unnie." Yi Jung appeared from the corner, drinking a glass of water. "Have you seen oppa?" 

"Seung Hyun? I saw him walking up the stairs at the other end of the hallway." Hyun Rin's eyes followed her finger before nodding knowingly. 

"He must have wanted some time alone." She flashed a small smile. "Goodnight, unnie." Having a bigger smile this time, Hyun Rin turned around and entered her room. 

===

Yi Jung closed the storybook after she finished the last page, leaning her head back with her eyes closed. Looking at the empty glass of water, she picked it up and went out.  Walking passed Seung Hyun's room, her mind flew back to him. Knocking on it lightly and opening it to see him not around, she went down to the kitchen and filled an extra glass of water, then going to the other end of the mansion and walked up the stairs. The stairs only had access upwards. Carefully walking up each step, the area was so quiet. When she stood on the last step, she was in awe when she saw where she was. There wasn't a door and everything was exposed to her. She looked down at her feet, watching the indoor slippers she was wearing sank into the fine grains of sand. Looking up again, she took in the view of a beach. Gentle waves hit the golden shore, the smell of the salty water almost got people in believing that these were not man-made but real. Soothing classical music flowed into her ears. The ceiling was glass, the sun was setting and the orange sunlight reflected onto the surface of the water making the water sparkle.

Aware of the situation, Yi Jung removed the slippers and stepped forward, still in dazed. She thought the flight of stairs would lead to the attic or manybe, an ordinary room...

"Why are you here?" She spun to her side, surprised by the sudden speaking. Seung Hyun was seen at the back of the area, behind a bar counter. 

"Wh-what is this..." She asked whisperingly.

"You saw it."

"Yes... I mean, this is too unbelievable..." She already forgotten that she had came to look for him and just turned to the beach, immediately getting immersed in it. Going to the water, she squatted down and stretched out her hand to touch the liquid. With a sigh, a smile broke out and she turned back to Seung Hyun.

"It's so beautiful." Only when she saw his blank look, did she remember that he was actually not in a good mood and her smile faded. Standing up again, she headed towards him, who picked up the glass and gulped down the liquor.

"Don't drink already." She stopped, taking the cup away from his hand.

"You did not come here just to annoy me, did you?" His words sharp and cold.

"Everything is doing good now. It is going to be alright." She said, knowing what was in his mind. Rolling his eyes, he stood up and pushed passed her.

"You don't know anything." Sitting down at the shore, he stared out at the water. Yi Jung dropped herself by his side, joining him in watching the small waves and listening to the swashing sound. 

"Did you come up with this idea to make this place?" She asked quietly after a long pause and he nodded lightly. She smiled. "Can I come here anytime I want?"

"Aren't you already here without my permission?" Stating as he stared ahead, he held no expression. 

"I mean in the future."  "I guess I need to change places already. A nuisance will be everywhere." 

"You are vexed so I will just pretended I didn't hear what you just said." She said, standing up and wanting to leave when he spoke up again.

"Leaving me alone again?" Somehow, his tone expressed sorrow and loneliness. Yi Jung turned to him.

"It will be alright." She said whisperingly again. "Seung Hyun, don't worry." As Seung Hyun started talking, she stood a seat beside him again.

"It's so hard... How good will it be if our family don't have to deal with such things. If we could live like ordinary people, not having a business or status to care..."

"You have always lived they way you want. It's good already. Not having any restraints."

"But it brings along the problems in the company." Yi Jung turned to him, looking at him watching the 'sea'.

"I will help you with anything." He turned to her. "Although outsiders shouldn't poke their nose in, I can help in little things. Even if I were to do it secretly. How about I help you read documents and come up with reports?" He smirked a little.

"I'm glad you know you should not poke your nose into my business." 

"I'm serious..." She insisted, her eyes showing sincerity. Her hand went on top of his. "I can help you." Seung Hyun stared at her, seeing how she really wanted to help. Without knowing, he fell into the dept of her eyes and couldn't look away. His heartbeat started to race and he slowly lost control of what he was doing. Moving his hand away from hers, he placed it on hers instead as he held her down. Curious, Yi Jung glanced down at their hands then back at him again, seeing him staring at her intensely. He leaned forward, which caught her by surprise. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" She inched back when their faces were only inches away. Continued to lean closer, the surprised Yi Jung couldn't find herself to push him off or yell at him like she would in the past. Instead, she only turned her face away, inhaling deeply to force her heart to calm down. Pausing, Seung Hyun stared at the side of the face, still finding himself got pulled by an unexplainable force. Slowly, he reached up to her cheek, gently pushing it so she was facing him again and closed the gap. Totally stunned by the familiar softness of the flesh pressing on hers, her mind went blank at the unfamiliarity gentleness of his actions. Looking at how his eyes closed, how deeply he breathed in as he lightly kissed her, she accidentally opened to breath in attempt to stop her heart from beating so hard. With better access, he tilted his face and their lips locked perfectly. Her hands dug into the sand, her toes curled at the strong wave of chills she got down her spine. 

"Don't leave me..." Seung Hyun breathed when he finally pulled away just enough to speak, looking at her with half-lidded eyes. Yi Jung, who had not recovered from the shock, was dumbfounded. With the both of them panting, their eye contact never break. 

===

The two had fallen asleep on the sand. With Seung Hyun's arm around her, Yi Jung rested her head on his arm, snuggling into his warmth as she slept soundly. The sound of the waves continued and occassionally, there will be breeze generated from the machine installed.  Yi Jung's slowly opened, Seung Hyun's face was the first thing she saw. This time, she wasn't surprised or shocked. She knew how they ended up like this anyway.  Glancing down to see his other arm on her waist, Yi Jung slowly picked it up and placed it the sand, careful not to disturb his sleep. She sat up, looking down at his peaceful sleeping face and suddenly did not feel like leaving his side. Sighing inwardly, she stood up and went downstairs after turning back to see him one last time.

===

Yi Jung quickly got ready and hauled her luggage outside. She did not even ate breakfast as she was already running late.

"Oppa..." She smiled when she saw Choon Yeo leaning on the car. Pushing himself off the vehicle, he went to her to help with the luggage with his lips curving upwards. 

"You're early. I'm actually prepared to wait today." Yi Jung shot him a look.

"You can but the plane can't." 

"Well, you're right." He smiled.

"Have you eaten?" He placed the purple luggage in the boot, closing it. 

"Not yet." Yi Jung replied as she hopped in. 

"I have prepared." He came in and reached to the backseat, handing her a paper bag. 

"What about you?" She asked after peeking inside to see boxes of food. 

"You can just feed me as I drive." 

"What?" She asked, eyes narrowed but but her lips couldn't help but curled into a smile. 

"Then can you bear to make me drive with an empty stomach?" He glanced at her casually. 

"Of course not." And Yi Jung played along, stuffing a piece of kimbap into his mouth. Choon Yeo smiled, could not stop his heart from fluttering. 

===

Seung Hyun stirred, his eyes squinting from the soft sunlight shining directing at his face. Blocking it off with his arm, his movements stopped when something hit him. He turned to his side, only to see it empty.  Standing up, he went down to her room, slowly pushing the door wider when it was not fully closed, hoping that she was still there. The maid sweeping the floor turned, immediately giving a bow once she saw Seung Hyun.

"Good morning, young master."

"Where is she?" 

"Lady has left for a trip with Mr Choon Yeo." Seung Hyun stared at her blankly for a moment before walking away from the room.

===

"Here." Once Choon Yeo and Yi Jung landed in Busan, Choon Yeo led the way. Pulling onto the luggage, the two went out to the carpark and to a specific car. 

"I finally get to see your girlfriend." Choon Yeo smiled to a man waiting by the black car as he took the keys. They had an one-handed brief brotherly hug. "Enjoy." 

"Thanks a lot." And the man went off.

"Who is he?" Yi Jung asked as Choon Yeo opened the door for her.

"A friend I get to know during an exchange programme." She nodded knowingly, going into the passenger seat.

"So," He got in as well and stepped on the engine. "Do you want to get something to eat first?" She nodded excitedly.

"Grilled eel?" 

"Yah, stop teasing me." She eyed him sharply when she saw his cheeky smile. He chuckled, turning the steering wheel.

"I have everything planned, so don't worry." He glanced over to her with a smile. "Plenty of grilled eel is included in the itinerary." She lightly punched his arm, lips curving into a smile when he laughed softly.

===

Seung Hyun was in the company, sorting out documents as he listened to Secretary Kim updating him in his schedule.

"After that, you are free to go. And about the Mr and Mrs Yi, I have gotten news." His head shot up, staring at the elder man.

"Found them?"

"Yes, they are indeed in Busan. I have sent someone over to look for them and they just called."

"Ask that person to keep an eye on them and postone everything." Seung Hyun jumped out of his seat, grabbing his things. "Get the car." Secretary Kim bowed and went out while Seung Hyun went out in long strides shortly after.

===

After food, they dropped their things in the hotel before going to explore the city. Temples, beaches...

"Are we on a beach marathon or something?" Choon Yeo asked as Yi Jung wanted to go to Gwangalli Beach as they were leaving Haeundae beach.

"Don't they rent out tents at Gwangalli Beach? Let's stay there tonight." She ignored him and suggested excitedly.

"You and I, in one tent?" He wriggled his brow.

"Ewww! You pay for your own tent and I will pay for mine!" She stuck out her tongue, going off.

"Why! It will be cold! Let's cuddle to sleep!" He called, continuing to . As he was walking behind her to the car, his phone rang and he stopped to answer it.

"I got it. Thank you." He pushed his phone back into his pocket, eyes suddenly shone determination.

"Jung ah," He jogged up to her.

"Hm?"

Let's have dinner first." She nodded, fine with the idea and with a smile, she allowed him to drag her to the car.

===

"I want to go to Busan Aquarium, Busan Tower and Taejongdae Resort Park tomorrow!" Yi Jung said ecitedly as she already started to plan for the next day. Choon Yeo only smiled in agreement, his mind was somewhere else. All he wanted to do was to get to the food store quickly. Yi Jung was smiling faintly as she stared at out of the window. Feeling really happy, she did not notice the slight change in Choon Yeo.

===

The car stopped infront of a seafood stall and Choon Yeo quickly came out, followed by Yi Jung. Although he was in a rush, he still went over to Yi Jung and held her hand. They went inside as Choon Yeo searched for a man.

"Where are they?" He asked when a man came to them once he recognised Choon Yeo.

"They ran away again. I tried chasing them, but they were fast."

"Oppa, what is it?" Yi Jung asked in puzzlement.

"No, it's just that there is someone I know who works here and I want to say hi." He replied calmly with a smile, not wanting to break the news to her and affect her mood.

"There is a someone who is looking for them too." The man said and Choon Yeo turned to the direction where he gestured to. His eyes stared at the tall man who was talking to the shop owner, caught offguard to see him here. Yi Jung turned as well, eyes widening at the sight of him.

"Seung Hyun?" She called quietly to no one in particular when Seung Hyun happened to turn to her direction as he sighed in desperation. He was about to kick his legs and punch the wall in frustrations when he saw the two.

===

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it! ^^

Copied and pasted from iTouch at 19:07PM, 180912

Posted at 22:46PM, 180912