Chapter 35

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:11PM
---

"No. I'm having a fever yesterday. So I stayed at home to rest." I lied, acting normal.

"Is it...?" My manager said and went silent, thinking about something.

"Why can't I go out anyway?" I asked, wanting to know.

"I just don't want you to wander around the streets alone." Lies! I thought. I still nodded my head and secretly let out a sigh of relief. I was in one of the waiting rooms at the TV station, having a short break. My fever had worsen and my whole body was aching. I laid my head on the table to have a real short rest. I refused to take the pill now as I will get sleepy. I started to break into cold sweat. I quickly grabbed another jacket and put it on for the time being. When I'm about to fall into slumber, I heard familiar voices, greeting the staffs. My head still buried in my arms, I started to figure out who they were.

"Yi Jung ah. Get up. Time to go..." My manager shook me lightly. I held my heavy head up and leave the seat.

"Are you okay?" My manager felt my forehead while the other hand wiped my sweat. "Can you shoot today?" I nodded, my eyes half-closed. I wiped off the remainder beads of sweat on my face and slapped my face lightly to fresh up myself. When I'm back to 'normal', I went out of the waiting room.

"Oh? Yi Jung?" I turned around to face the speaker.

"Oppa?" I called when I saw Tae Yang. "Why are you here?"

"For a shooting. You?" The other members gathered around Tae Yang.

"For a shooting too. I got to go." I pointed to the back and smiled. "See you." I waved and headed to catch up with my manager. I turned around the corner and waited for the lift. Why did my manager went off alone...? I thought. Then someone pushed something into my hand. I looked down and then up.

"Oppa?" Seung Hyun looked at me in my eyes.

"Drink it before you start." He said before running back. I looked down onto my hand. Then I felt so touched. It's a kind of herb health drink which people drink when they are sick or just to drink daily for good health. I started smiling when I found out that Seung Hyun even cut a opening for me and inserted a straw. People are suppose to just drink from the opening... I started to up the liquid as I made my way to the set. It's so bitter that I couldn't just gulped them down so I left the remaining for later, after the shooting. Everything went well although I'm like feeling half dead throughout the shooting. After the shooting, I went back to the waiting room. My manager had gone missing after she sent me back to the waiting room. She said she will be right back but... She had not been back. I then decided to go and look for her. I walked along the corridor as I turned my head every now and then. Then I saw the Big Bang members.

"Did anyone of you saw my manager?" I asked and they all shook their head.

"Did anything happened?" Seung Hyun asked.

"She went missing..."

"We have something to do. So we can't help to look for your manager. Sorry" Dae Sung apologised.

"Nope. It's okay. I can look for her myself. Bye then." I said and turned away.

"Seung Hyun and I could help. We finished our stuff already." Ji Yong said and caught up with me.

"Yeah. We could go together." Seung Hyun said.

"Thank you." I smiled and thanked them. We then walked around and turned into a corner.

"Seung Hyun did went out that day." We heard someone said and hid behind the wall.

"It's my manager." Seung Hyun said, surprised.

"But Yi Jung did not go out that day. She's having a fever."

"It my manager...!" I whispered as I turned my head back to face the both of them behind me. I could recognised her voice. But what are they doing together?

"I'm not saying that they met up or something. It's just that the both of them are really very close. And since both companies had told us to keep a distance between them, I just hope that we could work together." The male said.

"Yes. Sure. Let's stay in contact." The female said and then we heard footsteps coming towards us. We quickly ran to the emergency staircase just a few steps beside us and closed the door. When we heard the foorsteps walked past us and slowly faded away, we started to talk.

"What is this? Hyung, how can he do that? Isn't this violating human rights?" Ji Yong blurted, pissed off.

"Ji Yong ah, my manager is not as lenient as yours." Seung Hyun said as he looked down. I'm so disappointed at the other hand. That's why she restricted me to go out the last time? Just because Seung Hyun arrived at Japan? I gave an absurb face and looked away.

"They are going to watch us. Our every move..." I said. Seung Hyun sighed and Ji Yong just nodded lightly. We then went back and I leave with my manager. I felt so digusted and sensative towards my manager after I overheard their conversation. How can they do this?

"Unnie?!" I raised my voice and snatched back my phone. "What are you doing?"

"There's a call. I'm just helping you pick up the call. It's not the first time. What's with the reaction?" My manager replied, shocked at my reaction.

"No... Just that I don't like people touching my things." I took my phone back into my room. The call is from one of the Japanese celebrities I made friends with recently. I did not even bother to return the call.

"Yi Jung ah. Let's have a talk." My manager said, standing outside my room and walked away after that. I went out and sat beside my manager on the sofa.

"You can tell me everything." My manager said as she gave me a glass of water.

"What are you referring to?" I asked. I knew what she meant but I'm still a bit angry at my manager.

"Everything. You used to talk to me so much previously. Telling me about your day. Even the guys who are courting you, the teacher that you hated so much. I can be there."

"Everything I can tell you, you already know unnie."

"Okay. I will go straight to the point." She sighed and gave up. Here it comes. I thought. "I wish to know your relationship with Seung Hyun."

"Nothing is between us. We are just close friends. That's all." I really wanted to dig out my heart and show it to my manager. We are really just friends. We are not dating!

"Then maybe that's not how Seung Hyun thinks." My manager looked straight into my eyes. "This is getting serious, Yi Jung ah. When Seung Hyun and his manager were aruging that time, Seung Hyun raised his voice and confessed that he like you, right into his manager's face." My eyes grew big. My manager sighed and continued, "Seung Hyun is having problems with the company lately. The smoking thing and his president already knows that he likes you. That's why he screamed in his manager's face." My manager then held my hand, "Please, before everything got out of control, let's do something. We never know. What if Seung Hyun is a guy who would go all the way just for love? He even confessed his feelings for you, infront of his managers and members." I kept quiet, looking down. I don't know what I'm feeling. Just, all feeling were mixed up.

"I know you went out that day." My manager then blurted. I looked at her, taken aback and guilty. "And I know you met Seung Hyun. I don't want to control you so much but what can I do when the president wants me to do so? And after knowing Seung Hyun's confession. Even if I banned you from going out, you would still go if you want to. What I'm saying is, just restrain." I nodded. My manager then stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"But unnie..." I started after a long paused. "How do you know I went out?"

"You washed the coat that you used to wear only when you go out." She said as she started to chop the vegetables. "And..." She turned to face me. "You didn't hug your phone to sleep that night." Then she turned back to the chopping board.
---
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it. Please do comment. ^^

To Insert name here, Hi. Yes. I just hope he is not a heavy smoker. Thanks for your support. :D

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:11PM, 010910
Ended- 9:41PM, 010910