Chapter 10

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:24PM
---

"Yi Jung ah! Where are you?! Do you know what time is it already?!" My manager shouted in the phone.

"I reached already. Please wait a little more." I managed to say in between my breaths.

The last class just happened to delay a bit but I'm doomed for sure. My manager is very particular about punctuality!
I ran to the lift and luckily there's a lift there. When the lift reached the tenth level, I ran like crazy, hugging my back to my chest, greeting the staffs along the way.

"Unnie!" I called upon reaching the studio.

"Why are you so late?! Quickly get changed!" She handed me the clothes and pushed me to the changing room. I'm sweating like hell. What if there's smell?! I took the perfume from my bag and literally poured it all over the clothes and put it on. I stepped out. The cameraman saw me and motioned me to go over.

"So your character is kind of strong-sprited teenager, dealing with Seung Hyun. You read about the character right?" I nodded and the cameraman added. "So the poses must match. Even when we are taking the couple shots, you must look like you have the control but also showing happiness." This kind of shots are easy for me. I'm actually an independent girl, so yeah, no problem!

Seung Hyun and I went to the set and started posing. My first pose was just glaring at Seung Hyun as he smirks. Okay, I tried my hard not to smile at that okay? I then tried a pose, placing my arm on Seung Hyun's shoulder as he bend down a little as I smiled proudly to the camera. The shooting was fun and the pictures came out great. Every picture was almost perfect.

"Okay. Now the two of you are in love, so show the relvevant emotions." The cameraman said as he held up the camera. This is where I'm stuck. So all I did was smile. Seung Hyun was shy as well so we practically just stoned there.

"Can the two of you at least hold hands and act?" The cameraman is crazy!

We couldn't do to the cameraman's expectations so he told us what to do and we followed.

"Yi Jung ah. Concentrate." My manager said when she found me smiling secretly a few times. She's so strict at situation like this. Can she see that I'm shy?

We then changed the setting. We were both in uniforms. Seung Hyun looked so HOT! And my skirt was so short. We were supposed to smile and chat together as we pretended to walk. "Please talk and smile. Any subject." The cameraman said as he held the camera to his eye. So I randomly asked Seung Hyun, "Seung Hyun-ssi, what makes you agree to join this project?" I asked while I smiled cheerfully like an idiot. Who would smile that way when asking those questions? "I thought the script was well-written." He answered, but he did not smile. I pretended that I saw him smile and replied, "Is it? Can I asked you a question?"

"Yeah, sure." He bent a little so I do not need to tilt my head so high.

"Why do you rap so well?" I asked. I know this is the last question I would ask but he have to smile.

Thinking that my question was weird as well, he smiled and said, "Maybe it's because I trained?"

"OH!" I exclaimed. Yes, I'm supposed to do that expression as well but maybe I over do it, Seung Hyun started laughing a little, obviously surpressing himself from laughing out loud.

"What's so funny?" I asked, tilting my head to face him, giving that innocent look.

"Nothing." He lowered his head a little as he smiled. I did the same as well.

"Okay!" The cameraman was satisfied.

Seung Hyun and I looked at the pictures taken. And these are the best! We looked like a couple! Seriously! I did all the emotions that the cameraman wanted and Seung Hyun didn't do the one, the 'smiling very cheerfully' one. But the cameraman said it's fine since his character is a playboy and playboys doesn't smile like that. We went to have our late lunch before we proceeding to taking the solo pictures. My manager went back to our agent after getting a call from our president and the other staff went to prepare the props for the next shooting, so I was eating with Seung Hyun! Wee!

We ate in silence. I thought I'm going to suffer from indigestion. So I asked,

"Does the food suit your taste?"

"Yeah."

I nodded and continued eating. Someone please break the ice!

"Do you come from school?" He finally speaks. Perhaps, he can't stand the silence as well?

"Yes. The last class delayed so I arrived late. I'm sorry to keep you all waiting." Although it's late, I still apologised.

"No. It's okay. It must be tiring for you to rush."

Oh My God! Is he showing concern to me?!

"It's fine. This is somethink every celebrity had to bear with."

"Yeah." And he continued feeding himself.

Silence!

"Yi Jung-ssi, what makes you my fan?" He blurted, causing me to think hard. I had never thought of that. I just idolised him.

"Your voice sound good when you rap. And I like the way you rap."

"Oh, really?"

"Acutally, I didn't know much about BigBang during my trainee's days. But one day, during our break, one of my friend asked me to join her to watch one of the 'Lies' performance on her laptop. So I watched it. The performance was great and the I liked the song a lot too. But what caught my eyes the most was when you took off your shades and do the 'pointing and turning of your finger' thing. I was like wow, it's so cool. And your eyes are really deep. I think I was into your eyes." I blabbed a whole chunk of words without knowing. I even blushed a little.

"Thank you. People say I looked firece when I don't smile. And I always have an image of bad guys. I guessed it's because of my eyes."

"You somewhat looked firece but it's cool. Your eyes are very attractive. I like it a lot." These are words from my heart.

"Yi Jung-ssi eyes are also attractive. Big, Almond-shaped." He noticed that my eyes are almond-shaped!

"Thank you." I blushed. "Seung Hyun-ssi, you can just call me Yi Jung."

"You can also call me by my name. It's okay." He smiled.

"How can I not use fomalities when I'm younger then you?"

"It's sound werid."

"Can I call you oppa then?" I'm actually waiting for a chance to ask this!

"Sure." He nodded and wipe his mouth with a tissue paper after finishing his meal.

"Yes." I'm so happy!!!

After that, we got back to work. The solo pictures are more easy and more natural. The shooting when all the way till nearly mid-night. I was sitting at the side, admiring Seung Hyun poses, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hello." I turned back and was taken aback by Jin Woon and the other 2AM members. "We bought supper."

"Oppa? Why are you here?" I stood up and walked towards him. "Hello." I greeted as I saw the other members.

"To show support. What else?" Jin Woon stated as he set the table.

"Let's take a break." The cameraman announced. He and the staff have not taken their lunch. All of us ate together, chatting about the drama and 2AM wishes us luck in the making of the drama. A long but yet extremly happy day.
---
Okay! It's the photo shooting chapter! How is it? Soon it will be the filming!!!

To:ChristineJL, yeah, if only Jin Woon appeared in my school... Jin Woon and the character are close so it's for the programme. Or it may have a twist. XD Things will start to change between the main characters when the filming starts I think? I, myself is getting excited!

Oh, cause I saw the forewords it's something got to do with ghost. So I thought it's scary. It does caught my attention and I'm waiting for her story! :D
---

Schedulex2
150710
10:08PM