Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 14

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 19:55PM, 030412
===

Yi Jung saw what he was looking at and out of a sudden, she became immobile. Her grip on the ice pack tightened when Seung Hyun ever so slowly leaned in, still staring at her lips. She forced herself not to breathe too deeply and ended up holding her breath. Her heart continued to beat wildly to the extent that she got a little scared at the change in her; not even having to ability to move. Getting no rejection from her, he placed one of his hands on the mattress, bracing himself as he advanced forward, slightly tilting his head as his eyes began to close. Feeling her breathing brushing against his lips, he gasped inwardly as he involunteerily tightened the grip of his hands. On the bed sheet and her ankle.

"Ouh..." She instantly pulled her leg back, whining softly in pain. Turning to him in disbelief, she continued. "What was that for?" Reaching down to massage her own swollen ankle, a frown and a small pout appeared. Still not knowing what had happened, he would only stared back at her. She turned to him again, wanting to start ranting when she realising the awkwardness in the air. Quickly darting her eyes elsewhere again, she stood up abruptly, dropping the ice pack to him.

"Do i-it yourself." She even stuttered as she limped out, closing the door. Still staring at the door, he finally left out a loud sigh. His head dropped to his hands and saw the ice pack he was holding and mentally berated himself.

===

Back in her room, she leaned against the door once she closed it, reaching up to her chest to calm herself. With her eyes closed, she breathed hard a few times before feeling better and finally went to her closet.

===

After showering, she was dressed in a black long- sleeved, V-neck blouse and a ruby red pants. Brushing her wavy hair, letting it down her back, she grabbed the black, studded jacket on her bed as well as her clutch and left the room.

"Unnie, I will just eat some dishes." She told the maid when she arrived at the dining table. The maid cleared the bowl of rice and replaced with a clean plate. Seung Hyun who was already siting there, stared in amazement. So confidently dressed. Sometimes he doubted that a girl at the same age as he was actually possessed such self-eestem. Even the way she walked, the expression her face held, it was as if to tell everyone that she was always in a higher rank than them. And that was what he grew to like a lot. She was limping, but that aura doesn't disspate.

"Why?" She noticed his gaze fixed on her.

"Going out?"

"Hm." She chewed as she nodded.

"Don't wear heels. You don't want to your ankle to swell till it looks like a pig's." Scoffing at his choice of words, she rolled her eyes.

"Will you be staying out late?" Looking up at him upon his question, she nodded even though she felt a little weird at him wanting to know such things.

"I guess so."

"Not too late. I told you I didn't like to hear the door open and close when I'm sleeping."

"You are also going out. I bet you won't even be home for the night." She spat back sharply. He was also all dressed up, like he was going somewhere to have great fun.

"You sure have many things to say. I'm just saying a girl shouldn't stay out too late."

"You sure like to meddle in other people's issue." She argued. "I got it. I will climb into my room through the balcony. I won't open any doors. Satisfied?"

"Yah...!" She rolled her eyes, standing up and heading out, totally ignoring his calls. Stopping at the shoe rack, she searched for flats or wedges and realised she doesn't have one. Not given a choice, she pulled out the shortest heels she had. 6- inched black Christian Louboutin pumps. She put in on and headed out of the door.

===

"Oppa." She called with a smile, closing the gate behind her. Choon Yeo smiled back and walked over.

"What happened to your leg?" He asked, holding onto her arm to give some support.

"I sprained it."

"And you are walking in these killer shoes?" He raised a brow, seeing her dressed up with the heels. ( Her attire: http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/533282-Sharp+metallics-ruby-red-mango-pants-black-queens-wardrobe-jacket-black-mango-bag)

"I can't come out bare-footed." She said. "I just realised I don't have any flats." He chuckled softly, leading her to his car.

"Have you eaten?" He asked, starting the engine. Nodding, she hummed in response.

===

The car stopped at a mall.

"Why here, oppa? Didn't you say the place is at Apujeong?" She asked, seeing Choon Yeo unbuckling the seatbelt.

"Need to settle your shoes. Let's go." Without waiting for her reply, he opened the door and hopped out. Yi Jung could only follow. They walked into the shopping mall hand in hand. Yi Jung tugged on his hand for his attention once they came to a branded boutique.

"Let's go to the normal ones downstairs. I actually saw something I like there..." She tried to give reasons and excuses, stopping him moving any further. Knowing that she was lying, he just dragged her in. The salegirl walked over, bowing.

"May I help you, Sir?"

"I'm looking for flats for her." He said and they were lead towards the other side of the store. Choon Yeo had let go out Yi Jung by then, urging her to choose what she liked. Following the salegirl, her eyes fell on the arrival racks. A pair of glittering sliver pumps sparkling among the others on the same rack.

"Flats only, my girl." Choon Yeo smiled, gently pushing her forward, away from the sparking shoes. The salegirl promoted their products as Yi Jung was scanning through the shoes. She only liked the pumps...

"How about this, Miss?" The salegirl tried to help and picked up the blue flats. Yi Jung took it from her and intently stared at it. It was really uniquely designed with wavy and circular glossy black lines.  

"This one?" Choon Yeo came next to her and she turned to him, smiling.

"It's pretty nice, right?" He nodded and they decided on that one. After letting Yi Jung wear the flats, Choon Yeo went to make payment but was soon stopped by her.

"I'm paying." She gave no room for him to bargain and stepped infront of him. The shoes were not cheap.

"Just wait here." He held her shoulders, giving her a smile and walked to the counter alone. She stared at his back, defeated. When he came back, she realised there was another shoe box.

"What's this?" She asked. He just shrugged and held her hand, bringing her out.

===

"Are you serious?" Yi Jung opened the box right away when she was in his car. The same pumps that she liked came to view. She quickly flipped to the side of the box and saw the price label. She gasped audiable. "U-turn...!" She almost shrieked.

"Why?" He asked, continuing driving forward as he turned to glance at her.

"We are going back to get refund for this." He laughed softly.

"Why are you like this?"

"How can you buy this? The price is ridiculous!" She narrowed her brows at him. Glancing at her again, he saddened and his heart sank as it ached. Not because she was upset at him, but because she had changed drastically. Somehow, he doesn't like it. He wanted her to spend money like there's no tomorrow just like how she used to.

"I bought it for you."

"Don't do this, oppa. I'm already satified with what I'm having."

"I willl still buy it for you." She sighed.

"Oppa, you really made me speechless..." He turned to her, smiling faintly.

After a long pause, she started again.

"Thank you, oppa."

===

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, a little caught offguard at what Choon Yeo said. "I'm not prepared at all." He smiled.

"You are dressed nicely, you are Jung. Preparation done."

"I mean, it's surprising. I have not seen them for quite some time."

"You don't have to be nervous or anything. They are our friends." She pouted at him.

"Here we are..." He parked his car at the parking lot outside a club before stepping out. Looking up as Yi Jung stepped out, she saw the name; Hooked. He intertwined their hands together and walked in.

Inside, the music blasted and Choon Yeo was turning his head to and fro, looking for the someone. Then together, they saw the familiar faces. Choon Yeo pulled her along, heading towards the table.

"My! Jung ah!" A girl hugged threw herself towards Yi Jung, squeezing her hard.

"Hyo Bin ah," Yi Jung laughed, patting her back. "You are cutting off my oxygen supply." Hyo Bin pulled away, eyeing her sharply.

"You wretch," She playfully slapped on her arm hard, earning a shocked look from Yi Jung. "You didn't even tell us!"

"I lost all contacts...!" Yi Jung retorted, rubbing her arm.

"Then how did you met Choon Yeo?"

"He came to find me...!"

"Okay, okay girls..." Two boys, Jun Geun and Young Jun stopped them from arguing further. They pulled them to sit down. The girls playfully shot deadly glares at each other across the table.

"Yah, yah... Enough." Jun Geun nudged them both, giving them a frown. Yi Jung rolled her eyes, turning away. The waiter came to get their orders and the group began talking.

"I heard you two have..." Young Jun wriggled his brows at Yi Jung while the other two joined in, teasing her. Yi Jung looked away, immediately getting shy. They even leaned closer towards her.

"Yah..." Choon Yeo shot them a look.

"Fine, fine..." Young Jun held his hands up in mock surrender. "We all know she is your precious gem."

"The both of you should have dated since a long time ago..." Jun Geun rolled his eyes at them.

"Aigoo, are we three light bulbs?" Hyo Bin teasingly asked, smiling at the couple with a dirty look.

"Why are you doing this? It's embarrassing..." Young Jun gave her a weird glance, shaking his head light as he turned away. Yi Jung and Choon Yeo laughed, seeing the two that were always bickering about to get another childish bicker again.

"Yah...!" Just then, the drinks came and they continued to chat, having an enjoyable time.

===

Seung Hyun went to the back of the club, looking for the big tables where his friends were probably at. Everytime when the examinations were over, his classmates will get together like this and it will always be in a club. When he found his friends, he went up three steps to the special table used to serve big group of people. His friends gave him friendly greetings, punching fists and all. Tae Hyun who was already there, gave a smile with his head a little tilted. Seung Hyun ignored, sitting down on the sofa. Su Ah immdiately squeezed herself beside him and started all her talking. They were drinking, talking and laughing until something caught their attention.

"PUHAHAHA! You know funny the whole situation was?! She was utterly embarrassed!" They turned to the sudden laughter, seeing a group of people laughing at the table at the front. The others turned their heads away, ignoring them and resumed their talking.

"What loud es..." Su Ah muttered, turning away to take her glass of alcohol. Seung Hyun turned away but turned back to the table again when he saw something. It was dark, yes. But he can surely recognised that face. The side view of Yi Jung. She was laughing so much that her eyes became slits, her eye smile appearing. His jaws clenched when her head fell onto a guy's shoulder, her body shaking from all the laughing. He recognised the guy as well and that made his grip on the glass tightened, so tight that the drink inside was shaking together with the cup. Tae Hyun who was talking to his friends happened to see Seung Hyun's weird behaviour and followed his gaze to the front. Seeing the scene, he understood already. Smirking as he gave one last glance to Seung Hyun, he turned back to join the conversation with his friends again.
-
===

"Oh ya, you should have told us. We would have helped." Young Jun said to Yi Jung, taking a sip of the drink.

"What?"

"Your family." Yi Jung slightly looked away at the mention of her family and the others turned to the culprit. Hyo Bin elbowed him, shooting him a look. Knowing that he was been insensitive again, he protruded his lips at her, feeling sorry for his inconsiderate actions.

"Yah, shall we dance?" Hyo Bin changed the topic and jumped up to her feet excitedly. "Let's go!" She grabbed Yi Jung by the arm and dragged her along. The boys could only follow them out to the dance floor. They squeezed themselves through the crowd until the reached the centre. Hyo Bin let go of Yi Jung and turned back, sending her hair flying to the back.

"The club is not as interesting anymore without you. I hope you are still doing good." She smirked and started to move her body to the fast beats of the music. Competitiveness surfaced and Yi Jung smirked with a scoff, going next to her as the both of them burned with the desire to win. Being the well-known friendly rivals in Seoul International High School, they two won't back off until the other collapses. The competition between the two had caught the attention of the people around and they started watching them, unconsciously forming a circle with them in the middle. In addition to acadamics, Seoul International High School took pride in their dance club. Be it hip hop, popping, break-dancing, ballroom dance, latin, everything, the dance club trained the members till they mastered everyone one of them. The school had taken many competitions in this area, locally and internatianally, kicking all contestants out and grabbing the top three places home. Dance was absolutely one thing you can look forward to in Seoul International High School.

"Not bad. Guess we are going further." Hyo Bin smiled a little, rolling her eyes at Yi Jung as she got to the pole on stage. Yi Jung stared at her intensely, knowing that her friend was actually challenging her something she was the least good at. She watched as Hyo Bin did all kind of high level dance movements on the pole. The audience whistled as she did a slick, slow body wave. Yi Jung knew what was coming next with that I-look-down-on-you look Hyo Bin shot to her with a sly smile. Hyo Bin had made her way up the metal pole, her legs gripping tightly on it together with one of her hands to keep her there. She looked down at the people below and with her free hand, she pointed with Yi Jung and slowly, she turned her hand the other way, giving her a thumbs-down. The smug look on her would really make people think that they two were enemies. Yi Jung remained calm, arms folded at her chest as Hyo Bin turned herself 360 degrees while hanging there before sliding down, ending with a split on the ground. The audience roared with cheers and claps. Eyes fixed on Hyo Bin still on the ground, Yi Jung saw her tilting her head a little to the side, using her thumb and slowly made a gesture across her neck. That Yi Jung was killed; K.O. Yi Jung smirked back, as Hyo Bin walked back to her, her hips swaying side to side.

"Is this a win for me?" She asked quietly with a smug smile, folding her arms as well. Yi Jung returned her a small smile. Very calmly, she stepped towards Hyo Bin.

"You decide to play this game." To attack, it was easy for Yi Jung. She just has to dance something that Hyo Bin was the worst in. "Be patient. A win is too early to be decided." Smiling, she brushed passed her shoulder and to the people. They made way for her only to allow her to get a chair from one of the tables. While getting back into the circle, she was smiling to Hyo Bin, knowing that stare she got from her friend. Hyo Bin can't do chair dance. Basically, she don't look y or alluring while attempting that and coincidentally, Yi Jung happened to be rather good at chair dance. Placing one of her feet on the chair, Yi Jung ped her jacket, tossing it flippantly to Hyo Bin as a mocking. Chair dance was something Yi Jung was really familiar with. Turning the chair, she slipped on the seat in one quick move, her legs spreaded, facing the people. The audience immediately got interested and cheered. Rotating her neck once, her hands went up her body to her face and looked at the people seducively with her hands lingering at her face. Her eyes half lidded, hair all over her face, she stood up. Walking around the chair, she suddenly straightened out of a sudden, her face went blank. Enough of  the y chair dance. This was the start of the actual chair dance. Taking big steps, she dragged her leg which was at the back to slow down the pace and to make it looked graceful. When she got to the side of the chair, she jumped over it, spinning herself in the air and landed perfectly at the other side of the chair. Amazed, the audience clapped and screamed. Yi Jung always felt that professional chair dance looked similar to ballet. The movements were slow and required the dancer to stretch and reach out far. At the end of her show, she suddenly changed again. Sitting on the chair like a boss, she leaned back with her leg over the other, arm folded at her chest. She smirked at Hyo Bin and with a hand gesture, she dismissed her, implying that she should go home and practice more. The audience clapped and cheered at the end of the dance battle while the both continued looking at each other. Hyo Bin then flashed Yi Jung a smile, slowly started clapping as she went over to her.

"I see nothing changed. That greed, competitiveness, desire and pride. You are still fit as my rival." Yi Jung smiled, this time friendly and gave her a hi-5. The two laughed softly, turning to the people behind them and an idea hit Hyo Bin.

"Wanna try something?" Yi Jung raised a brow, giving her a wondering look. "That. The one we always do when we are clubbing." Yi Jung scoffed, nodding a little. Well, they were here to have fun. Hyo Bin went off first, going to their friends as she started to move their body against them. Yi Jung went the other side, walking passed the guys as she randomly stopped at one and danced infront of him. The two girls did waves, allowing her fingers to slide along the boy's body as they moved downwards and up again. The girls made the atmosphere and got everyone to move their bodies instead of just watching. Now, everyone was back to dancing with their partners, having fun.

"We run this place!" Hyo Bin cried as attention weren't on them anymore. Yi Jung just smiled and turned to her other friends.

"I can't believe you dance that when you are wearing these tight pants." Choon Yeo said quietly when she happened to met his gaze. She shrugged. "And with a sprained ankle." Ah, she even forgot about her leg. It may be the ointment Seung Hyun applied for her just now, or the overwhelming desire to win, she didn't feel any pain. Even after the little dance battle, she was good to dance more.

"I guess it's fine. I don't feel any pain."

"Hyo Bin just provoked you a little and you practically declared war."

"She started it first." Yi Jung defended. "It's not even that serious to be considered a war. Just a battle."

"Battles only take place on battlefields. It's the same meaning as having a war."

"Oppa, you-" Yi Jung was about to argue back when she was nudged from behind, causing her to fall towards Choon Yeo. He caught her in time and she turned back to see Hyo Bin smiling playfully at her. Hyo Bin sure gave Yi Jung a hard push on the hips with her own backside.

"Have some sweet moments together." She whispered in Yi Jung's ear and that was when she noticed at the music had changed to slow, romantic ones. Without waiting for her reply, Hyo Bin walked off with their male friends. Things got awkward when she turned back Choon Yeo.

"May I?" Choon Yeo took the first step and asked, extending out his hand. She placed hers on his and he guided her in a slow dance.

===

"Woah, Jung really dances well." One of the classmate from the VIP table commented, watching the dance battle between the girls. They saw everything. From the start to the end, everything. Seung Hyun saw everything, every dance. Now that Yi Jung and Choon Yeo were left on the dance floor, Seung Hyun thought his fists were going to get numb from all the strength he used to ball his hand.

"What is she doing here? Did you invite her?" Su Ah's question to their friends wasn't registered into his brain. All he could hear was his hard breathings and all he could see was the two of them hugging each other. The way Yi Jung wrapped her arms around Choon Yeo's neck, resting her head on his shoulder made Seung Hyun use all his might to stay in his place instead of rushing down to them. His hands even shook from anger when his eyes took in the scene of Choon Yeo's arms around her waist, giving her a peck on her forehead. In an attempt to get a hold of himself, he chugged down the glass of liqour down. Tae Hyun withnessed everything and knew the reason, adding confirmation to his assumption. The big playboy is in love.

"Yah, why are you drinking so quickly out of a sudden?" One of them asked, watching him swallowed 3 glasses of the strong alcoholic drink in an instant.

"Oppa, drink slowly..." Su Ah held his arm, trying to stop him.

"Get your hands off." His voice dangerously soft, harshly shoving her away. Taken aback, she widened her eyes.

"Oppa-"

"Shut your damn mouth!" He flared up. Glaring at her horrified face, he stood up and stomped out of the bar. Tae Hyun watched him, then back at the two who were still dancing at the dance floor.

===

When it was around midnight, the group decided that it was time to leave. They waved to each other and went their ways. When Choon Yeo and Yi Jung arrived at the mansion, he walked her to the gate.

"I hope you didn't drink too much. Are you feeling sick anywhere?" Shaking her head at Choon Yeo's question, Yi Jung gave a faint smile. "Okay. Sleep tight." Nodding, she turned and pushed the gate opened as she waved at him. Choon Yeo then left.

===

At a bar counter of a quiet pub, Seung Hyun drown himself with bottles and bottles of liqour. He don't even know why he was angry, why he was feeling so frustrated. Not knowing how to solve the problems, he could only drink and vent his anger and frustration by slamming the glass on the counter hard.

It was only around 3AM did he leave, with the scene of the two still in his head.

===

Yi Jung went to school the next day as usual. Although she had taken quite a lot of liqour and beer yesterday, she was good for school. Seung Hyun on the other hand, could not seem to wake up. She don't know the exact reason but she could already guess it. When she reached back home, she headed to the stairs. Just as she was walking across the living room, the door bell rang and when the door opened, a girl with average height walked in, with the maids pulling luggages.

"Oppa!" She cried cheerfully, dashing passed Yi Jung to the middle of the staircase where Seung Hyun came walking down while massaging his temples. Yi Jung watched as she pounced on him, hugging him tightly. Thinking that it was just another girl who Seung Hyun had an complicated relationship with, she scoffed when she realised that this girl even decided to move in by judging the luggages she had with her. Seung Hyun seemed surprised and managed to pull her away from him when she was jumping up and down, strangling him with her arms tightly around his neck.

"Yah, get off!" She stumbled back.

"I was going to." She rolled her eyes at him, holding her nose. "Gosh, the smell..." The girl then left him behind, stepping down the flight of stairs.

"Hello. You are?" Arriving infront of Yi Jung, she smiled brightly.

"I-I'm Yi Jung." Yi Jung bowed a little, feeling awkward out of a sudden. Somehow, this girl doesn't sound like an ordinary girl Seung Hyun was with judging by the tone she used to ask her.

"How old are you? I think you are the unnie."

"I'm 18 this year."

"Oh...! I'm 17! Can I call you Jung unnie?" She asked excitedly and Yi Jung could only nod.

"I'm Hyun Rin."

"Ah... Yes."

"Unnie!" Hyun Rin turned to the maid in the kitchen. "Can I have lunch?" And she ran off into the kitchen. "Jung unnie, oppa! Come quickly!" Yi Jung turned to Seung Hyun who just walked to the table.

===

The three ate at the table with Hyun Rin talking all the while.

"I see oppa has decided to settle down." Seung Hyun turned to her, waiting for her to continue. "To get serious."

"What makes you think that?" He turned back, answering half-heartedly.

"Are you really saying this infront of your girlfriend?" The both of them turned to her.

"Who are you referring to?"

"Jung unnie." Hyun Rin replied like it was a matter of a fact. "This is the first girl you actually bring home."

"N-no..." Yi Jung quickly waved her hand, immediately clearing the misunderstanding. "I'm not." Hyun Rin turned to her in confusion. On the other hand, Seung Hyun just looked away, rolling his eyes.

"If you aren't oppa's girlfriend, then why are you here?"

"Ah, I... I actually got permission to stay here."

"You are staying with my brother in this place?" Yi Jung had thought that they seemed closed. Too comfortable to be in those kind of inappropriate relationships. It was like they had a special bond. The fact that Hyun Rin queried if she was Seung Hyun's girlfriend in a friendly way already proved it all. Instead of being curious why she was actually staying here, Hyun Rin was more interested in other things. "I should have came back earlier...!" Yi Jung just looked at her, feeling confused.

"You didn't do anything, did you?" Hyun Rin spun her head to Seung Hyun, asking in an accusing tone. Seung Hyun didn't even bother looking at her.

"Unnie, stay away from him. You know how he is like, right?"

"I...I..."

"I'm not a ert. So stop it." Seung Hyun shot. Hyun Rin scoffed.

"Yeah right." She rolled her eyes.

"Yah."

"What?" She spat, not afraid of him.

"When have you learnt in England? Picking up those bad manners."

"I got those from your genes." She replied nonchalantly as she chewed on the food.

"Just shut up and stuff yourself." It was actually quite amazing to see Seung Hyun still calm, not getting mad at his sister for that. If it were other people, he would have even punched the person in his nose.

"Always like this... You will get indigestion if you are eating in dead silence." She retorted. Yi Jung suppressed her laughter, remembering the time when she got lectured because she talked at the dining table. "Unnie knows this too?" Hyun Rin turned to Yi Jung and Yi Jung just smiled a little at her.

"Whenever oppa couldn't find anything to talk back, you always tell people to not talk. Change that!" Yi Jung looked at the two shooting glares at each other.  "In the whole house, you are the only person who say people shouldn't talk when having meals...! Me and second brother really hate that."

"Aren't you going to shut up?" Seung Hyun glared harder at her.

"There you go again...!" She pointed out, causing Seung Hyun to sigh in defeat. "Don't know who you get this temper from. Appa and omma aren't like this." Yi Jung's head shot up upon hearing that. So they were siblings. Seung Hyun ignored her.
--

"Oppa, I don't have any allowance. Give me some." Hyun Rin started after a while.

"Why are you asking money from me once you get back?" Seung Hyun asked without looking at her. "Get them from appa."

"He gave it to me but I used it for the extra tax for overweight luggages. And I'm left with none now."

"Then so be it. Am I supposed to be responsible for it?"

"Oppa should take care of me. I have to at least have money for food...!" Her eyes widened as she argued her way through.

"Eat at home. It's free." Seung Hyun counter-attacked calmly, stretching his hand to pick some vegetables while Yi Jung just quietly ate, watching them bickering.

"Oppa!"

"I know you just want money for shopping. Stop spending money already."

"Look at who's talking. You spend a lot too!"

"That's because it is my money. You are now asking money from me." Seung Hyun turned to stare at her intensely. "What do I use to buy things if I gave my allowance to you?"

"You won't die to just share a part of your allowance."

"You won't die without shopping. Shop next month, when you get your allowance."

"Oppa...!" She whined, frowning. Starting to lightly kick his leg under the table, she pouted when she didn't get him to respond

"You are being a pain. You won't get a boyfriend if you are like this."

"I had!"

"Yeah, you just used a past tense." Shooting him a look with a loud 'tsk', she gave one last hard kick at his leg before going back to eat while Seung Hyun widened his eyes at her.

===


After school the next day, Seung Hyun was walking out of the school gate with Su Ah.

"Oppa!" Turning to the source of the loud cheery voice, both watching Hyun Rin as she ran over to them.

"Hello, unnie." She waved at Su Ah with a grin.

"Oh, hi. Back from England?" She asked casually.

"Yeah. Yesterday." Su Ah gave a nod knowingly. "Unnie, can I borrow oppa for today?" Before Su Ah could reply, Hyun Rin already dragged Seung Hyun with her as she turned back to wave at the elder girl. "I shall see you soon, unnie!"

===

"You drive." Hyun Rin said, going to the passenger seat without even looking at him. Speechless, Seung Hyun just shook his head and stepped in.

"Where are we going this time?" He asked, knowing that his sister did not come to just drive him home since he had a chauffeur. Surely she wanted to go shopping at the malls.

"To the mall!"

"I just knew it." He muttered.

"I rescued you from Su Ah unnie. Aren't you grateful? Or have your feelings changed? Do you like here now?"

"Be quiet if all you are going to say is senseless things."

"Why are you always calling people to keep quiet?" She shot back, irritated. "I can't believe I'm actually going on a date with you."

"Date?" He scoffed. "Choi Hyun Rin, you just want a chauffeuer to bring you around."

"I mean..." She tried to find something to retort. "Are you picking a fight with me because I asked you to drive?" She asked in disbelief. "Oppa had changed!"

"What?" He snapped back at her when she suddenly raised her voice.

"Oppa weren't like this the last time I saw you!"

"My gosh..." He mumbled. "You are still the same, always misunderstanding things. I didn't say I was pissed off because of the driving." Glancing at her, he clarified.

"Heh heh. I know. I was just joking with you." She turned to the front and smiled widely to herself.

"Yah." Knowing he was fooled, he turned to glare at her.

"How would I misunderstand oppa? You are so sweet... I swear, the only person I won't misunderstand is you!" She stretched over and hugged his arm. He glanced at her, giving her a disgusted look only for his face to finally broke into a smile after staring at her childish smiling face for a few seconds.

"Let go. I don't want my sister who loves me so much to get into an accident." He shook her off.

"Of course!" Sitting properly in her seat, she hugged her bag. He shook his head at the childish behavior of his sister with a roll of his eyes.

===

The siblings walked into the shopping centre abreast.

"Oppa have to shop for clothes too. I will have a welcome party when second brother comes back for a visit. You know that, right?" Seung Hyun hummed, looking ahead. "I'm going to start shopping for a gown!"

"You won't only shop for a gown." Seung Hyun shot calmly. Knowing this sister, he might even need to call Mr Kim over to help with the shopping bags.

"I will only shop for a gown. But in the process, I will buy things that caught my eyes."

"Yes, yes.  You and your wittiness." Seung Hyun rolled his eyes and the two proceed to go upstairs.

"Oh, stop!" Hyun Rin cried, abruptly halting her steps. He turned back ot her, already ready to get on the escalator.

"What?"

"My gosh!" She ignored her brother and dashed towards a store, leaving him alone. Shaking his head in utter defeat, he trailed behind her, knowing that something had already caught her eyes.

"Oppa...!" Being behind her, Seung Hyun saw her waving for him to come, her face literally stuck at the glass of the display. He stared at the glass when he reached beside her, then turned to see the side of her fae. Eyes sparkling as bright as those faces of the watches, he already knew she was going to sweep everything on that display.

"Look at that!" She pointed to a particular watch, turning to him excitedly. A dazzling black watch with the strap made with black crystals and gems. The rim of the face were traced with diamonds, adding on to the elagance.

"Lucky that I found you, baby..."

"You mean you saw this when you are all the way back at the escalator?" Seung Hyun asked in disbelief. For a person to spot a particular watch from such a big distance was absurdly amazing. She turned to him, revealing her teeth to him.

"You know I'm sensitive to such bling bling things... Let's go." And he was pulled inside the shop. The salesman got the watch out from the display and Hyun Rin almost needed to bite on her inner cheeks to prevent herself from shouting in excitement.

"I will get this." She smiled to the salesman who nodded politely in return. Seung Hyun had already automatically pulled his wallet out from his pocket.

"I knew oppa loves me the most." Hugging his arm as she saw him ready to pull out his card, they followed behind the salesman to the counter.

"I can't believe you are still buying things like nobody's business despite not having any money."

"That's because I have oppa. Don't worry. I can pay for the gown. I have enough." Knocking on the side of her head, he eyed her sideway while she rubbed the area and leaned her head to the side of his arm, smiling.

===

Seung Hyun's arms were already filled with shopping bags in half an hour. Hyun Rin was browsing the displays of the boutiques a few metres infront of him.

"Hyun Rin ah, slowly. What are you rushing for?" Hyun Rin turned behind when she heard him. He was visibly tired and cautious of himself. If he was to be seen by people he knew here, looking like this, holding things for a woman, his reputation was gone. Hyun Rin surppressed her laughter when she saw his state. She had neglected him and got all excitedly alone. Leaving him alone behin made him looked like her personal assistant more. She sighed with a smile, mentally scolding herself before jogging back to him.

"Oppa..." She called sweetly, hugging his arm.

"Stop these tactics. I rather you help with some of these." Shoving a whole arm of bags to her, he was even breathing heavily. She pouted, could not anything anything but to take over the bags.

"I have already called Mr Yoon." They stood at the side, putting the things down.

"What am I? Chauffeur and what? Assistant? I have been chasing you since half an hour ago." He stared intensely at her.

"I'm sorry..." She peeked up at him, the cute small pout remained. Taking another deep breath, he turned away, still trying to catch his breath.

"But oppa," Turning to eye down at her, he waited for her to continue. "You look like are you living on me." He rolled his eyes as he turned away, feeling himself more irritated at her words. Of course he knew that too.

"You don't have to remind me on that." He said monotonously without turning to her. He was in the uniform and she was in a luxurious coat, of course he knew.

"Because I know this bounds to happen," Hyun Rin started ing her coat while Seung Hyun glanced at her to see what she was doing only to turn back to her.

"What are you doing?" Seeing her stripping just like this in public shocked him, but he was even stunned to see her in the same uniform as him when her coat was removed. "What are you up to this time?" Ignoring his question, she stuffed the coat into her bagpack and turned back to him.

"Ta da! Don't you think the uniform suits me?" She extended her hands out to her side, turning a round for him.

"You get Mr Yoon to get this for you?"

"No." She shook her head, innocent eyes so round. "I asked from Jung unnie yesterday night." He turned his body to face her upon hearing the name. Just then, a group of men in black suit came to them, bowing.

"Oppa, here. Thank you." Hyun Rin pointed to the things on the floor and the few of them came picking the bags up. Turning back to Seung Hyun, she hugged his arm as they began walking again.

"Now, instead of a gigolo living on a young mistress, we are a highschool couple!" Smiling, he shook his head lightly. They used to shop like these every now and then before Hyun Rin leave the country. And people did mistaken them as a couple.

"I invited Jung unnie to the party and actually called her to join me in shopping." She continued, looking ahead as they strolled. "But she said something about arranging a vacation. I don't know she has a boyfriend. Tsk. Oppa, you can't lay hand on this girl." She teased, glancing at Seung Hyun and had no idea that her brother was staring at her continuosly after that.

===

"Here." Choon Yeo handed a document envelope to Yi Jung in a cafe. Looking at him wonderingly, she reached for it.

"What is this?"

"We are going to Busan. This is the air ticket." Pulling out the papers inside, she turned to him.

"We could take a train or a bus there instead."

"You don't like spending long hours on transport."

"Actually, I can just deal with it in." Smiling even though he was kind of sad at the changes she had came to make, he said jokingly.

"Okay. We will take the train the next time we go on a vacation. But don't regret, the next time might be to Europe or something."

"Then I will take the plane alone. I shall meet you there." She played along and they laughed.

"We will be there for five days. So just pack enough." She nodded with a smile. "We will go eat the eel you are dreaming of every night."

"I didn't dream of that every night! I just think about it for a few days and have forgotten about it!" She defended.

"You greedy pig." He ignored and added.

"I'm not!" He laughed while she playfully glared at him.

===

They were in the backseat of the car with Seung Hyun staring at the front with a blank look whereas Hyun Rin was occassionally turning to check on him.

"Why, oppa? You have been looking like this when we are in a mall. Are you upset about something?"

"What about me?"

"You just... Look like you are pissed. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." He turned to look out of the window at his side, sighing silently.

===

Once they reached home, Seung Hyun went ahead and walked upstairs, leaving Hyun Rin staring at his back curiously. This side of his brother wasn't familiar. She didn't do anything for him to be mad at her and he don't often get himself upset at her in the first place. Seldom seeing him like this, she was curious and wanted to help. So she went back to her room and got a quick shower, then grabbed her bolster and headed to Seung Hyun's room.

"Oppa..." She knocked and poked her head in, seeing him standing in the balcony. He turned to her, giving her a blank look, as if to ask what she was here for. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"What do you want again?" She came in, walking towards him. Hugging her bolster, she tried looking cute by dragging her feet like a young child who came looking for her parents when she couldn't fall asleep.

"Coax me to sleep." Sighing, he gently pushed her into his room and to the door.

"Leave me alone. I'm tired." He said, don't even have the mood to glare at her for not listening when she pushed his hand off before she even stepped out of the balcony.

"Yeah. So let's sleep." She pulled on his hand, wanting to bring him to his bed.

"Hyun Rin ah, leave before I snap. I don't want to vent my emotions on you." Stopping her by holding tight on her wrist, his eyes looked more intense.

"It's something you can't tell me?" She asked, looking straight into his eyes. Seung Hyun just sighed.

"Leave."

"But-" She was stopped when she saw her brother abruptly turned to the side. Following his gaze, she saw a car driving into the lane and stopping before a couple came out. She recognised Yi Jung and turned to Seung Hyun, only to see him staring at them. His cold eyes piercing the two and his jaws clenched. Tilting her head upon that sight, she turned down to see the man holding onto Yi Jung's wrist, smiling as they talked. Then he gave her a long peck before waving and watching her walked through the gate. Turning to Seung Hyun, Hyun Rin observed him. His eyes was still transfixed at the same place, even though the two had disappeared. And she was sure of her suspicion.

"You are jealous." She stated bluntly with a small smile. He stared at her, but she was not shaken at those fierce eyes. "What you are feeling right now, is jealousy. Whether you like it or not."

"Shut up. Don't try to be a smart alec." His voice dangerously calm.

"Oppa may be in a lot of relationships, but which one involves your true feelings?" She continued asking, determined to get this conversation through. "None."

"Choi Hyun Rin."

"You don't even know your feelings."

"Shut up."

"After bedding so many different girls out there, you don't know even know when you are feeling jealous. Let alone be love."

"I called you to shut up!" He finally shouted, glaring at her but she did not even jerk or back down.

"You thought you are now shouting because of me agitating you. But no. Oppa is now mad at a girl who is attached!" She yelled back. "You have wasted all the years studying on how to get girls but didn't bother to understand your own feelings." He just continued burning holes in her face, the words settling in him. "Aren't you pathetic?" Her voice softened.

"I wanted to say this since long time ago. I never liked the idea of you being a womanizer. Not because we have a reputation and status to care, but you. What about you? What benefits did you get? You thought you are the one who are fooling those girls? For all you know, they might be the one wanting to hook on you and you just threw yourself at them! You are giving them what they want! They have you fooled!" She mocked. "Why are you doing this? It's not like you really want what they give you. You are feeling empty, aren't you? You are just trying to get attention using the your status and you feel good when those girls swoon over to you, no matter if they are after your money or your body. You just want people to notice you, isn't it? You feel good when the eyes of those girls go sparkling with awe when they see you, ain't I right?!" They had an intense staring war before Seung Hyun grabbed her wrist and threw her out of the room despites her calls and further agitation.

Standing infront of his bed, he suddenly pulled out the nicely tucked blanket in a swift move, throwing it on the floor harshly to vent his frustrations. He roughly ruffled his hair, glaring at nothing in particular. He won't admit that what Hyun Rin said was true. Never will he.

===

The next morning, Yi Jung went down to have breakfast. Once she was there, she sensed the tension at the table. The siblings were silently eating, even though she thought Hyun Rin was a chatterbox.

"Good morning, unnie." Hyun Rin greeted with a wide smile nevertheless.

"Good morning." She replied with a smile and sat down.

"So unnie," Yi Jung turned to her, nodding for her to continue. "Will you be coming to the party?"

"Ah... When is it again?" Forgetting the date printed on the invitation she gotten from Hyun Rin yesterday, she asked again.

"14 November." Yi Jung thought for a while before nodding her head. She would be back from Busan a few days before the date.

"Okay. I will be there then."

"Actually, the party is held here, in the mansion. You just have to come out of your room." Yi Jung laughed softly, nodding. "And it's okay if you want to bring someone with you." Hyun Rin turned to Seung Hyun as she said. And sure enough, Seung Hyun lifted his face from the his bowl and stared back at her.

"Hm?"

"From the way you said you are going on a vacation yesterday, I kind of guessed you are attached. Am I wrong to say that?" Feigning ignorance to the meaning behind Seung Hyun's stare at her, Hyun Rin smiled naturally to Yi Jung.

"Ah..." Yi Jung smiled a little, looking down.

"Why is unnie shy? From what I see, he seemed to be a nice, capable guy."

"Huh...?" Caught off guard, Yi Jung widened his eyes.

"I just caught a glimpse of him in the balcony yesterday. When he drove you back."

"Ah... Yes..." Yi Jung lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Invite him over. Since it is unnie's boyfriend, I am quite confident that he will be a great man. Unnie's taste might be as good as mine." Hyun Rin said jokingly and Yi Jung followed as she laughed and that was when Seung Hyun couldn't stand anymore the provoking he knew Hyun Rin did on purpose. Slamming the chopsticks on the table, he stood up abruptly.

"Oh my... Scare me..." Yi Jung jerked while Hyun Rin was still looking as calm, like she expected everything. Yi Jung watched Seung Hyun as he rolled his eyes at the both of them after glaring at them and stomped off. "What's wrong with him again?" She mumbled. Hyun Rin just smiled at her a little when Yi Jung turned to her.

===
---

In school, Seung Hyun and Yi Jung had not been talking much, as usual. It was only when their Geography teacher, Mrs Kim announced something and by judging Seung Hyun's reaction, she knew something was a little weird, like he was unhappy with her.

"As I was saying, to prepare you guys for your senior year, this project is to be taken seriously. It is already confirmed that I will be taking this same class next year, so being lazy is an absolute no. If you don't wish to stay back on the first day of the new school year, then put in effort. You may start working now to ensure sufficient time. You have a total of 67 days till the due date. If any help needed, there are plenty of reference books in the library downstairs." And she left.

"Seriously?" Yi Jung turned to Tae Hyun, still in shock. "Which school gives projects as assignments during winter breaks? Oh, come on...!"

"We are just very unlucky to have her in our class again next year. I was hoping for the new hot babe who just transferred here half a year ago." Tae Hyun smirked, shaking his head lightly in defeat. "Apparantly, Mrs Kim likes changing rules and breaking sterotypes. Who says winter breaks are fun? Seoul High just proved you wrong." He said, dumping everything into his backpack. "She even spoke as if she owns the school..."

"Oh my... Just tell me why this is happening to me...!" She cried helplessly, heavily sighing.

"Why? I thought you like studying." He eyed her, standing up.

"But not during winter breaks!" She retorted, brows furrowing in disbelief of the news.

"Well, hope you have fun with him." He tilted his chin to Seung hyun who was still packing his bag infront of them. Yes, Yi Jung is in the same group as him. Just the two of them. She rolled her eyes at what Tae Hyun said, surrendering as she roughly zipped up her bag. "Bye." She waved to Tae Hyun half-heartedly before standing up as well, throwing her bag to her shoulders.

"Are you dropping by the library?" She asked. Seung Hyun turned to her a little, then turned back. "We should assign each other some work and split up the project to know where we should start."

"Decide it yourself." He mumbled beofore going towards the door. Su Ah smirked at her, seeing Seung Hyun treating her coldly made her satisfied and she followed him out while Yi Jung scoffed. He had been acting all cold to her since morning. Just by his eyes and his gaze he directed to her tells her everything. That he doesn't want to talk to her.

'That jerk! Which screw in his head gets loosened again this time...?!' Cursing him in her head, she rolled her eyes at their retreating backs and walked out.

===

Hello people. Okay, I'm still having writer's block for this story. I don't know why. My mind just couldn't work as well when it comes this particular story. Anyway, this chapter might be a little short because I have started the orientation for my new school today and will be starting the new school term next Monday (and of course, the writer's block), so I don't wish for my mood to be affected by the continuous pressure to cook up with more events for the story. I will continue to work hard on this story, but it will just go slow. I will try not to make updates that are too short, Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed it! ^^

P.S. If you are wondering what Yi Jung wore to the club, here it is, but this is before she changed the heels to flats.

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/533282-Sharp+metallics-ruby-red-mango-pants-black-queens-wardrobe-jacket-black-mango-bag

 

To Bungsky_, Hello. Seung Hyun didn't get to kiss Yi Jung. All thanks to his nervousness and excitement. XD Anyway, he will have loads of chances and opportunities in the future. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 

To intanck92, Hello. This is the latest chapter. Thanks for supporting! ^^

 

 

Schedulex2(C)

Started- 19:55PM, 030412
Stopped at '-', 22:25PM, 030412


Continued- 20:08PM, 050412
Stopped at '--', 23:43PM, 050412


Continued- 20:35PM, 090412
Stopped at '---', 12:10AM, 100412


Continued- 19:41PM, 180412
Ended- 19:55PM, 180412

Typed author's note, replied to comments and posted at 21:19PM, 190412