Chapter 2

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time: 8:53PM
---

School just ended. I need to stay back to redo my assignments as my teacher considered my work as rubbish. I spent 2 hours doing them. What can I do if I bad in Maths? I'm born like that! When I finally finished writing the last answer for the last question, my best friend, Bong Soon, came.

"Hey! It's rare seeing you in school after lessons. You usually just disappears!" Bong Soon said.

"Hahs. Well, now I'm gonna disappear again. I just completed the last question." I replied, waving the worksheets at her.

"You should slow down your pace. Look at your eyebags. At least take a nap or something. You are going to collapse again if you continue tiring yourself at this rate." Knowing that I have schedules, Bong Soon is worried. I had fainted a few times in school and it caused chaos.

"You know I can't, Bong Soon ah. Gotta go." I said, standing up and hugged Bong Soon, trying to make her less worried. "Takecare." I waved.

"Yeah. See you and takecare too." She said as she sighed and shake her head a little.

I summitted my work and luckily it got accepted. I made my way out and hailed a taxi to take me to Hooks Entertainment. Yes, my senior is Lee Seung gi. The teacher who groomed him, just came to the practising studio one day and wanted me to go for an audition the next day after looking at us training. I went, knowing that I would not get chosen as the so called 'Female Lee Seung Gi' as I just joined the company for 6 months or so. I took the audition light-heartedly, not feeling a tinch bit of nervousness. Doing what they wanted me to and they told me to come again the next day for another round of audition. The second audition was a bit more 'scary'. Our president was there, even Lee Seung Gi was seated at the long table for the judges, looking at me as I entered the room. He looked so serious and not like the one we used to see on television.

"So you are a foreign trainee? What in you made you think that you can be the 'Female Lee Seung Gi'?" One of the judges asked.

How would i know?! I don't even think I should be here!

"Well, I may not be as skilled as Lee Seung Gi sunbae-nim, but I know my passion for singing would never be lesser than what he has." I managed to squeeze the reply out. Yes, my passion for singing is overwhelming. No doubt about that.

"Please sing for us." Said our president.

I remember singing 'Smile Boy' by Lee Seung Gi as that was the first song that my trainer use as an example to train our vocals. Everyone nodded their heads lightly, showing their acknowledgement, and after a week, they said they were preparing for my debut. I was shocked, unable to believe that I'm prepared for things that were coming in my way in my career. I still have lots to learn!

September 10, 2008 marks the start of my career.

Upon reaching my destination, I paid the fare and thanked the driver before getting out. I ran into the building as I'm already late.

"I'm sorry. Something clogged up in-" I apologised immediately after I pushed the door of the recording studio opened but was soon interrupted.

"Yi Jung ah! You're finally here!" My manager stood up and ran to me, holding my hands and jumping up and down in excitement. I looked at her, confused. "Unnie, what makes you so happy?"

"You! Yi Jung ah! Oh my god! You are so amazing!"

"Huh?" I looked at her, still confused. What is she talking about?

"Oh my... Let me catch breath." After taking a few deep breaths and when she slightly calmed down, " Could you believe it? I couldn't! Am I dreaming?" She continued. By now, I'm getting a little impatient. "What's wrong? I don't understand a bit of what you are saying. And you are not dreaming, unnie" I said in a nice manner.

"You... passed the audition! They are sending down the contract tomorrow!" Unable to surpress her happiness, she jumped a few more times and pulled me into a hug. "Yah, you were lying to me yesterday, aren't you? What do you mean that you screwed up the audition when you are actually signing the contract tomorrow?"

Wait. What does she mean? I passed the audition?! Hey wait! I'm going to act again?!?! Now I wish that my manager is dreaming and all this are not real.

My manager pulled away from our embrace, smiling happily to me, revealing her neat set of white teeth.

"Yes, unnie. I couldn't believe it." I said, not excited at all. No, to be exact, I'm disappointed and seriously not happy with the fact that I got a role.

"I seriously couldn't understimate you. I really thought you had blown your opportunity away!"

"I thought I had blown it, but it seems that I didn't use enough strength to blow so it flew back again." I don't usually reply this way. But I'm upset. Not knowing what made the production team chose me. I remember seeing better actresses in the audition. Why is it me?! And why is it this time?!

"Yi Jung ah. The drama has a good script and the response would be great. It's a chance." My manager convinced, realising that she had forgetten that I do not have any sort of interest in acting.

"Unnie, can be talk about that later? We need to start recording already." I said. I don't wish to ruin my mood any further as I still have to get to work. I wanted to settle the task that I'm supposed to complete first. Others can wait.

"Okay then."

---

I have tried my best to stay in high-sprits so that it would not affect my recording but in vain. My mood was still a little low and resulted in low efficiency. I only completed 1 song when I'm supposed to complete at least 2 today. I produced 3 yesterday so the composer was a little confused and upset with my sudden unprofessionalism.

Well, so tomorrow is the day.

-------------------------
Hi. I updated! How's this chapter? I feeling excited for the next chapter already. Hope I can produce better writing next time. Will update soon.

To Cherry
-Thanks for liking for my story and your support. I will do my best. Thank you! ^^

Schedulex2 (C)
Time- 10:29PM
Date- 090710