Chapter 1

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 8:35PM
----

I was sitting outside the auditioning room, waiting for my manager. I totally screwed up the audition just now. Today is a long day, having recording and stuff. I don't think I will get a role in the whatever drama I'm auditioning for. Anyway I'm not interested. I just want to concentrate on my singing. And now you must be wondering why I'm here in the first place. Well, I'm been forced by my manager.

"Unnie." I called as I stood from my seat upon seeing my manager.

"How is it?" My manager asked, wanting to receive good news.

"You might be disappointed unnie."

"You ruined it, didn't you?"

"I'm tired today. And why must I act again? I want to spend more time on singing." I said, as we both started walking towards the lift.

"The response from your last drama was good. You gained more fans. That's why."

"It's different now. It's a local project this time. The fans of those actors acting with me will have a lot to comment again."

"Well, I heard that the production team had decided to have Choi Seung Hyun-ssi to play as the main role. Are you sure you want give up is chance?"

WHAT?! DID MY MANAGER MEAN TOP FROM BIGBANG?! Well, I have been a fan of TOP since my predebut and I'm seriously waiting for a chance to just be able to talk to him. But, the chance is not here, yet.

My eyes widen but thinking that I screwed the audition and nothing could be done, i said,

"I already ruined the audition. Forget it. There's always next time."

"I can help you ask for a second chance." My manager replied quickly, hoping that I would be a teeny meeny bit interested in acting this time.

"It's okay, unnie." I said, smiling a little, obviously regretting for wasting such a chance like this. "I don't think I act properly with Seung Hyun-ssi around. I would probably be staring at him and smiling sillyly. How embarrassing would that be?" I added.

"Fine then." My manager eventually gave up.

Goo Jin Hye is my manager. In my opinion, she is the best manager that exist. Just take the case above as an example, other managers might be fuming mad at their celebrities for ruining a chance like this. But my manager seemed to understand me.

Actually I didn't have quite a lot of success in my singing career, so my manager is worried. Then, last june, she wanted me to try acting and dragged me to the audition. I got the role, much easier then I thought. And so I left for Taiwan and came back after six months after the whole project ended. I'm now preparing for my comeback and now a drama again? I admit I was a little shaken with the fact that TOP is going to be the main lead but nothing is confirm. What if the plan changed in the end?

My manager drove me home. We chatted about stuff about my comeback album and I'm looking forward to sing on stage again, looking at the sales rate of my album although sometimes the number of albums sold is too embarassed to be mention, I still feel grateful to fans who bought my album.

Finally, I reached my apartment. I bid farewell to my manager and went to my unit. Once i stepped into my home, I went to take a shower. I went to sleep at 1:43AM as I have to complete my assignments given by the school. I still have school later, 7:30AM in the morning!

I lied on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Strangely, I kept thinking about TOP getting the role in the drama. I didn't even put in my best during the audition, making me regret more. As all my thoughts ran past my mind, my eyelids felt heavy and soon, I was in LaLa-Land.

----
Hi. Finished writing the first chapter. Hope it's not too boring. :D Shall update again tomorrow.
If you all do have some time to spare, mind commenting on my writing? :)

Schedulex2(c)
Time- 9:35PM
Date- 080719