Chapter 25

You And I [COMPLETED]
8:35PM
---

Okay. Having a bad day right now. Nothing seems to go right. I barely passed my exams and my president is about to swallow me. I'm going to have my entrance exams soon and if I can't even do well for exams in school, what makes me think that I could pass the entrance exams to get to university? So I'm here now, in the office, burying my head in the pile of thick textbooks all over the table.

"Arg!!! Why is this so hard?!" I slammed the pen that I'm holding on the table and held my forehead. I hate mathematics so much! I looked at my watch and it's already 4:09PM. I had a radio show later on with Seung Hyun but I'm telling you now that I'm already half-dead. I could secretly take a nap, if only I could fall asleep. I had sleepless nights for 2 days already. I closed my eyes and when I'm about to fall sleep, a force pulls me back.

"Damn." I cursed with my eyes closed. I buried my head in my arms. Still I couldn't sleep. My manager knew about this and suggested that I take sleeping pills. I took 2 of them like what the doctor said but there's no effect so I just dumped that useless bottle of crap aside and went to school like a zombie.

"Let's go." My manager came to to my side and I gathered my books.

"Still can't get to sleep?" My manager asked as she saw my emotionless expression.

"Let's go..." I carried my bagpack. I don't even have the energy to talk. We went in the car and got to our destination. I got some make up on and the stylist put in extra effort on the eye make-up to enlarge my half-closed eyes. She also added more blush to my cheeks, making them more radient. I'm in the world of my own that I didn't noticed Seung Hyun had arrived before me.

"Yah... Yi Jung?" Seung Hyun waved his hand infront of my face when he saw me dazing. I snapped back to reality.

"Hi oppa..." I sat up straighter.

"Attacked by insonmia again?" He sat beside me, looking worried.

"I'm almost defeated..." I closed my eyes as I played along with him.

"Guess I had great timing in buying things." I opened my eyes and saw him holding a bottle of drink infront of me. It's a drink that people take when they are tired to boost their energy. I smiled faintly and held the bottle.

"Thank you..." I held the bottle down, not turning the cap. No energy to, I guess...

"Surely you has the energy..." He chuckled a little and took the bottle from my hands, turned the cap opened and passed it to me.

"Thank you..." I smiled to him again, a faint one but a brighter one than before and took a sip. I breathed in deeply. Seung Hyun drank his as well. He's tired too, I guessed.

"You're tired too?" I asked.

"We're on the same boat..." He answered. I simply smiled and looked down.

"Finish it before the recording starts. It won't do any good if you faint there." He said after finishing his. I drank more. Seung Hyun just smiled at me as I continued to swallow the liquid from the mouth of the little bottle.

"It's starting soon. Please come in." The PD came to us. We stood up and entered. During the entire recording, I returned to Singer Yi Jung. Singing as though nothing had happened, interacting with the DJs with enthusiasm, smiling like I always would, which earned the PD's satisfactory and once again amazed Seung Hyun. Finally, the long, tedious 'show' of mine ended, and I returned to the real me almost immediately outside the recording studio after bidding farewells to the staffs. Seung Hyun looked at me as he shook his head.

"What?" I asked, curiously.

"I'm lost for words. How did you managed to do it?" His eyes widen a little.

"I can't have a glum face right?" I walked out with him.

"But I don't expect such a big change... You're good." Seung Hyun said.

"Thank you." I replied with a slightly proud face this time. After all those 'acting', it seemed that I had gained some energy.

"Let's go." He said as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

"To where?" I asked, confused.

"To the filming set. We have to finish the last part of the commercial film." Seung Hyun replied with the You-don't-know? look.

"Oh!" I stopped in my tracks, shocked, my eyes opened wide. I had completely forgotten about it!

"Looks like you have forgotten..." He said, smiling to himself.

"My..." I shook my head.

"Imagine what will happen if we do not have this radio show. You will be heading home to sleep by now." Seung Hyun teased further.

"If only I could sleep." I turned to Seung Hyun who turned to look at me as well. We entered the van and went to the set together. The filming was okay. Although I NGed like don't know how many millions and billions of times, we managed to finish the first half of it. We are shooting for Coca Cola so as expected, a lot of energy and enthusiasm are needed and of course, being Singer Yi Jung, I did the scenes with cheerful smiles and did my best. It's break time so I was lying my head in my arms again on the table. Seung Hyun had went to pick a call. He then came to me but walked away, taking that I'm asleep. I stayed that way for about half an hour and then I heard noises. I peeked from my arms, through the hair that had fallen to my face and saw the other Big Bang members. I was about to go over and greet them when I noticed what Seung Hyun was doing. He placed his index finger near his lips and pointed to my direction, whispering something to them. They did not notice me peeking as my hair covered almost my entire face. I'm starting to have feelings that I'm going to get some sleep this time so I don't bother to move. They greeted the other staffs and went to another corner. And as I longed for, I was in LaLa-Land. I don't know how long I have slept but I suddenly don't feel right. Not nightmares or anything. Just... My heart started to beat faster and I started to inhale deeper and quicker breathes. I felt myself perspiring and soon, I shed a tear due to the frustration that I couldn't sleep well. I mean I was asleep at that time, but I'm like... half-conscious, half-asleep? When I was having a hard time and felt like 'dying', a touch could be felt at the back of my head and the area at my neck, patting gently. I ignored it as it calmed me down and that was what that mattered to me most. I needed the time to rest. And soon, I was back to normal and continued my sleep.

I opened my eyes, looking around, then looked at my watch. Gosh! I have slept for an hour! I shot up, aware that I'm still in the process of filming. I checked on myself in the small mirror I have along with me. Make-up okay, hair okay. I leave the table and saw Seung Hyun having his individual photo shoot. He saw me and I smiled at him. I saw the BigBang members still there so I went over.

"Hello." I bowed shying, knowing that they saw me sleeping.

"Hello." They greeted as they bowed. "Feeling better now?" Ji Yong asked.

"Huh?" I responded with slightly widen eyes. "Yes..." I smiled, bowed slighly as I looked down feeling embarassed. They smiled and and invited me to join them.

"Wanna have some?" Seung Ri offered me some of the sushi they bought.

"Thank you." I bowed again and sent one of the sushi into my mouth.

"They are all yours. We have eaten already." Tae Yang said and pushed the box nearer to me.

"Thank you so much... You all may have more. I can't finish so much..." I replied as I pushed the box back a little, offering them.

"It's okay. We are full already." Dae Sung said. I chewed slowly on the food. We then chatted and soon Seung Hyun came back.

"Good morning." He said with a slight smile and took a seat.

"I'm sorry. I delayed the shooting again, didn't I? You should have wake me up..."

"Haha. It's the same since we still need to take the photos sooner or later." He replied. "Your turn..." He pointed to the back. I bowed and walked towards the shooting area. The stylist passed me the clothes and I got changed. She then fixed my hair and I was all ready. As I felt more energised, I'm able to smile more naturally with lesser effort. I protrayed the concept of youth and passion well and soon I was done. My manager looked satisfied as well. I approached her and smiled.

"Unnie..."

"Looks like you're back..." She smiled back at me. I chuckled. The stylist handed me another set of clothes and I went to change again. Got to continue with the other half of the filming. When I came out of the changing room, I was combing my hair infront of the mirror when I heard conversations from outside.

"Hyung, You like her don't you?" Is that Dae Sung's voice?

"What are you talking about...?" I could recognised Seung Hyun's husky voice.

"You don't even take notice of other females and you simply did that to her." That's Seung Ri.

"Stop this. The others might hear us." Seung Hyun tried to stop the conversation from going further. I was curious. Who Seung Hyun like? As I was poundering over it, Seung Hyun entered the room with a set of clothes hanging from his arm. I smiled to him. He smiled back a little and went into the changing room. I left and saw the BigBang members leaving. We bid farewell and I sat on a chair and allowed the stylist to re-style my hair. Soon he came and his stylist too, styled his hair. Then we continued the next half of the filming. I threw what's in my mind earlier to the back of my head and everything went real smooth. I bid farewell to the others including Seung Hyun and went off. When I was in my manager's car, my manager started to get serious.

"Yi Jung ah... I'm sorry I had to say this but I had told you not to be too close to Seung Hyun-ssi."

"Huh?" I turned to look at her. "What do you mean unnie?"

"Try not to be too close to Seung Hyun-ssi okay?" My manager continued.

"Why? What's wrong?" I wanted to know the reason. My manager wouldn't make such request unless there's something on.

"Just obey for once." My manager shifted her eyes to glance at me and quickly turned to look at the road infront again.

"But why...?" I'm determined to know the reason. What's with this weird request?

"Seung Hyun likes you." My manager's words made my eyes enlarged.

"Don't be ridiculous... Why the sudden liking...?" I turned away.

"I saw it with my own eyes and it's obvious. Ask the other staffs." She shot back.

"Unnie, you are thinking too much. What did he do that made you think that way?" I still don't believe Seung Hyun fancies me.

"You want to know? Listen well. In front of me and the other staffs, he patted your head when you're sleeping. Although the staffs were busy preparing, I could see them slowing down their tracks and watch him. I was just away to talk to the director and he did that." I looked puzzled. Then I remember the touch when I was sleeping. So he is the one?

"We are close, that's why." I managed to think of a reply and shot back.

"The both of us know that he doesn't like skinship. He don't usually initiates skinship even to his girlfriends and you're are saying that the both of you are close so he did that?" My manager turned to glance at me again, frustrated that I actually gave lame excuses and talked back at her.

"He doesn't even do it to his girlfriends so why would he do it to me...?"

"That's why I'm calling you to distance from him." Her eyes were on the road.

"Unnie..." I sighed. "It's nothing. I'm sure it's not what you think..."

"This is your thinking and I'm going to believe my eyes." She replied colding. "Just to be safe, obey this time. You know I don't usually make such requests. Just this time, listen to what I say." She turned to glance at me. I had no choice but to nod.
---
Hello! Came with a post again. Thanks for reading and hope you all enjoyed. ^^ Can I please have more comments? Please!!!

To sweetgirl, You're welcome... :D By the way, what is ctrl s for? I at the keyboard functions. :X Thanks for supporting till now!

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 8:35PM, 130810
Ended- 11:14PM, 130810