Chapter 16

You And I [COMPLETED]
8:38PM
---

Today was Saturday. I woke up at 7AM. There's no school but there's still filming. I washed up and lied on the bed, reading the script. At about 7:45AM, my manager called for me and I went outside. After greeting the staffs, I went to have my breakfast. Seung Hyun came down moments later.

"Good morning oppa." I greeted with a smile as I put a piece of ham on the bread.

"Good morning. Have you sleep well?" He greeted as he poured himself a glass of warm milk.

"Yeah. You?"

"Good."

We chatted about random stuffs. We are so much closer now than before. I like his company. Comfortable and happy.

"Have you read the script for today's filming?" He suddenly asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"There's a bed scene." I nearly choked my food.

"What scene is that?" I don't remembered reading that scene.

"Scene 81."

"I started reading from Scene 83." I'm so blur...! He then stood up and went out and came back with the script.

"There." He showed me Scene 81. I held it in my hands and my eyes widened as I read.

"I can't do this! I'm underage!" I exclaimed as I looked up from the script.

"I think so too. I will let the director know later." He went back into eating.

"So we will just act as the script is written and I will improvise at the parts that were quite over." He said as he look through the script again.

"I will follow our lead oppa." I don't know, I don't know!

The filming had started. Scene 81 is the first scene for today.

"Stand-by!"

"ACTION!"

I was in Seung Hyun's room, doing project together when I suddenly have the urge to use the toilet. When I came out, Seung Hyun was nowhere to be found. I looked around but he was unfound so I wanted to look for him outside when I was pulled to the wall. I gasped and the next moment, I felt Seung Hyun's lips. He nibbled my lower lips and cupped my face with both hands so tightly that I couldn't move a bit. I held his waist and we kissed, slow but romantic. My lips became a little swollen. When we feel the need for air, we parted our lips. With my eyes still closed, I breathed in heavily. Seung Hyun's forehead touching mine, inhaling oxygen in deep breaths.

"I love you." He whispered and he locked his lips with mine again. I hugged him tightly. We moved to his bed and he pushed me down gently and got on top of me.

"Hold on. I'm scared...!" I NGed as I supported Seung Hyun's shoulders with my hands, pushing him up and he got of of me. I covered my face with a pillow, hiding my shy smile. "KangDongNim, I'm underaged for this." I said as I sat up. I'm so shy! Seeing Seung Hyun's hair falling to the front as he hovered over me... It's y and all but it's also awkward!

"The bed scenes for your previous drama are worse than this."

"But I'm get real shy when Seung Hyun oppa is on top of me."

"Still, we have to film this. Stand-by!"

"ACTION!"

I was pushed down on the bed by Seung Hyun and he hovered over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me as he went for my neck. I breathed in when I was about to NG and it helps. Seung Hyun then looked up and caressed my face, his other arm on the bed, supporting himself. He kissed my forehead and touched my right eyelid as I closed them. He then kissed my eyelid and played with my hair. "I'm really in love with you." He then gently brushed my lips with his thumb and kissed me again. We made out as we waited for Director Cha's 'cut'.

"Cut! Good! Next scene."

Seung Hyun rolled to the side and I turned my back to face him, hugging the pillow to cover my face. When I felt him getting up, I got up and proceed for the next scene.

The scenes for today have so much kissing. Even the scenes in the school involved making out.

"Stand-by!"

"ACTION!"

I was in class packing my things, with Seung Hyun listening to his Ipod. I walked to him, after packing my stuffs and found him watching instead.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I slapped his back from behind, giving him a shock. He quickly placed his Ipod on table, down, plucked out his earpiece and stood up.

"Just... boy stuffs." I mean I don't blame him for watching or something. But I'm still just get a little startled by him, watching this here.

"How can you watch this here? Watch it at home." I said, looking away.

"Aye... You like stuff like this too. You don't have to pretend infront of me." He said cheekily. "Wanna watch together?" He smiled at me, snaking his hand around my waist.

"Let's go." I ignored his question and walked off. Seung Hyun grabbed my hand and kissed my lips. It eventually turned passionate and he pushed me up to sit on the short row of cabinets so that he doesn't need to bend down so much. Suddenly something hit my head and I winced in pain, breaking the kiss.

"YAH! What are you doing with my Seung Hyun oppa?!" It's Su Ah and she just threw one of her sneakers at me. She came to me and pulled my hair. "You ! You're getting it from me today!" I tried to get her hands off when Seung Hyun pulled Su Ah away from me and pushed her to the ground. He turned to me and gently rubbed the part of my head that got hit by the flying sneaker. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded, my expression still showing pain.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Seung Hyun turned to Su Ah and screamed at her. "A finger of your's is to touch her and you will die." He threatened and pulled me out of the classroom.

"Cut! Let's take a break."

I took a rest with Seung Hyun and Su Ah . My head does hurts but I doesn't show. I don't want Su Ah to get guilty over accidents like this.

"When is your comeback?" Su Ah asked.

"Soon. About a few days later."

"Oh! Really? Is it on Music Bank?"

"Yeah."

"Can we go? Is it restricted?"

"I think so. If you're not arranged to be on the programme, I don't think they would let you enter."

"Oh. I wanted to go and support you actually. I shall cheer for you here then. Fighting!!" Su Ah gave me a big smile. I felt so warm and thankful.

"Thanks unnie."

"Got to go. See you!" She waved. "Bye oppa." She waved to Seung Hyun.

"Bye." We waved and sat back on the chair.

"So, prepared for your comeback? I saw you practising your dance during short breaks of the filming."

"It's my first time having to dance. I'm nervous."

"I can't get to the backstage. So I shall cheer you on here as well?" He smiled to me.

"Thank you."

"Fighting! You can do it." And we both smiled.
---

Okay. A short post today. Write till the starting of the second time of the main leads' bed scene and I accidentally pressed something and the window closed. What's wrong with me lately? So yeah. Hope you have enjoyed and thanks for reading. :D

To sweetgirl, yes, sure. You can add me in facebook. It's the same email. ([email protected]) I'm not sure if Seung Hyun is good in Maths. I just made it up. Takecares too! :D

Schedulex2(C)

Started at 8:02PM,(can't really remember) 220710

Retype at 8:38PM, 220710
Ended at 9:50PM, 220710