Chapter 34

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 12:36PM
---

"You're very weird lately... Do you need to cling onto your phone this way? Just pass it to me and continue with shooting." My manager held her hand out.

"Does it makes a difference whether the phone is with me or not?" I said as I chewed on the piece of meat.

"Which celebrity kept her or his phone in his or her pocket when they are shooting? The shape of your phone can be seen on the pocket in the pictures. You still don't want to pass it to me?" My manager got angry.

"Unnie. I'm waiting for a call. Please, it's urgent." I confessed. It had been a week and seriously not a call or message from Seung Hyun.

"Who? Who is it that is so important? You don't even wait for your mother's call this way." My manager eyes glued to mine, demanding a answer. Then as if she suddenly thought of something. "Yah...! Seung Hyun...?!" My manager grabbed my hand across the table when I avoided her eyes. "What is it?"

"It's nothing. Why are you thinking so much...?" I pulled away from her grasp.

"Although the contract didn't say so, you are not allow to date at a age like yours. You get it?"

"We're not. Unnie, please... There's nothing okay?" I said, a little irritated. Jumping into conclusion before getting things right and being over-protective. I just sighed and shook my head lightly.

"Pass me your phone. The cameraman is calling for you." I looked at my manager and reached for my phone after that. No point arguing with her. She wouldn't give in in times like this. She kept my phone and I went back to work. Luckily I don't have to smile much in this shooting. Like this, everything ended soon.

"There's a promotional activity at Taiwan next month for the drama stuff." My manager said as she walked out the building with me.

"Oh...! My Taiwanese fans!" I said in a high pitch that I usually would use when I'm happy. I missed them so much! The fans that push more fame to me are them!

"Heard that the fanbase in Taiwan had increased." She said and smiled to me. I just smiled.

"The others would meet up with us at Taiwan." My manager used 'others' as she somehow knew I talked on the phone a lot when I'm here at Japan. And she somehow happened to guess correctly who that person is. I nodded and headed for the car. Another programme for me. Tired! I sat at the backstage staring into the air molecules, waiting for my manager to finish her stuff.

"We have to start preparing for the Big Bang appearance next week. Make sure everything is right." Someone said in Japanese and I turned to the direction and saw the man that is introduced to me as the producer of the programme, instructing the staffs to note down everything that need to be repaired. I sighed and looked at my phone. Still no news. Next week... I thought. Today is Friday, means a few more days, they will arrive here? I smiled faintly.

"Let's go, Yi Jung ah." My manager called as she walked towards me and took her bag. I stood up and gathered my stuff and went off. We reached the dorm and went to rest.

Sunday came so quickly and I so excited as I will be on a music programme later. My passion! Singing! I arrived at the venue and was getting my make-up on. Then the make-up artist suddenly chatted with me about Big Bang.

"Are you close with the members?" She asked as she applied the foundation.

"We are like normal friends." I answered.

"How is Tae Yang like in real life? I'm a huge fan of his!" She said, so excited.

"A shy and nice guy." I smiled. She smiled as well. I noticed my manager who was seated behind, looking up at the mirror in front of me once in a while as the make-up artist continued to talk about Big Bang. I ignored her and continued to read the magazine. Soon it was my turn to get on stage. For a newcomer like me, I would say the fans I have is quite a lot. So I'm satisfied! On that note, I went back so happily. I was still waiting for Seung Hyun's call, to be honest. But I act normal as my manager started to get suspicious. Maybe I'm used to wait in vain or I'm really tired, I managed to fall asleep real fast.

Monday! I woke up and overheard my manager talking on the phone. It sounded like it was a serious talk as all my manager said was 'yes' and 'I understand'.

"Did the president called just now? Did something happened?" I asked after she came out of her room. I guessed that she was talking to my president.

"Nothing. Just some extra stuff to take care of." She simply answered and walked into the kitchen to pour herself a glass of milk.

"Unnie. I'm going out later. I saw something real nice at the streets yesterday." I said as I took a sip of milk and the TV.

"No. Not today." She said as she sat beside me.

"Why? There's no programme today."

"No. I have things to do today. I will go with you when I'm free. You stay at home for today."

"I can go myself. I know where is it." I stated.

"Stay at home today." She insisted. This is weird. What's wrong with her again? She seldom restricts me to go out...

"I can trust you right? That you would stay at home?" My manager turned to me as she stood up to wash the glass she used.

"I would be at home..." I nodded as I replied, can't help but wonder what was wrong. She then went to change and headed out.

"I will be home quite late today. Sleep early okay? There's food in the kitchen." My manager informed me before she went out. I slacked at home. Reading, watching the TV, doing sit-ups. There's nothing much to do at home but I still didn't step out of the doorstep. I always obeys my manager. She is really scary when she caught me defying her. At about 7PM, I found myself getting feverish. I took out the medicine that I bring along with me just in case of times like this. I popped one of the Panadol into my mouth and went to bed. The effect of the pill made me so drowsy that I fell asleep quickly.

I opened my eyes. The time was 9PM. I walked out and found my manager not back yet. I felt my forehead and the fever had not subside. I knew I had to eat something even though I have no appetite and took a bread to munch on. I then laid on the sofa, staring at the ceiling. I heard the ringing of my phone and went to my room to get it. It's Seung Hyun!

"Hello?" I answered immediately after seeing the caller ID.

"Hello..." That husky voice that I miss so much...

"Why do you only call now?" I asked, somewhat whining? "I'm so worried..."

"Sorry. Busy you see..."

"Yes, I see that you are busy..." I answered.

"Where are you?"

"In my dorm."

"Shall we meet? I have completed the stuff for the day."

"Now...?" I hestitated. My manager had already said I can't go out today and plus... I'm having a fever.

"It's okay if it's not convient for you."

"No. I'm free. Where shall we meet?"

"You know the TV station? There's a cafe there right?"

"Okay. Meet you there." We then hung up the phone. I don't know where I get the courage from to accept the invitation and worse still, defy that ferocious manager of mine. But I know I want to meet him then. I put on a beanie and a coat. I wore my real high-heel boots. All these are needed just to 'camouflage' myself. I lived near the TV station and I'm already counted as a regular customer of that cafe. I walked towards the cafe and pushed the door opened. The staff greeted me and I greeted back. I looked around and spotted Seung Hyun. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Oppa." I whispered as I sat down.

"Hello... Long time no see..." He smiled back. "Want coffee?" He asked.

"Nope. On diet." I rejected politely. I have no appetite.

"Let's go then." He stood up. I look confused.

"To where?"

"Walk around." He pulled me up and headed for the door.

"Wear them..." He passed me a purple geek glasses when we were out. I then realised I didn't 'hide' my face from the public. I smiled and put the glasses on and looked at Seung Hyun.

"You're cute." He smiled as he patted my beanie. Thank god he did not touched my forehead... We walked along the streets. We don't know where we were going actually. Just walked... Happiness filled the air, I admit. Then we walked towards my dorm without me noticing.

"I live here." I told him.

"Is it?" He said and went into the building, leaving me behind. I'm shocked. He wants to visit my dorm?!

"Oppa... You want to go up?" I asked, my eyes widen. He let out a laugh and headed out of the backdoor instead. I stared at his back oddly as I followed him. When we were at a alley outside, he leaned against the wall and went silent.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" I stood infront of him and asked.

"Nothing. Just stressed." He said after sighing. I nodded and leaned on the wall beside him. He then stuck a stick into his mouth and lit it. I looked at him, taken aback.

"You don't like it? I'm sorry... I don't know." He was about to throw the cigarette away when I caught his hand to stop him.

"Nope. It's okay." I smiled at him warmly. He smiled back and took a puff. I really dislike the smell of the smoke produced by the cigarette. Or you could say I hate them and I have smelt the smell on him the moment I met him. He looked really tired and stressed. Everyone has different method of distressing. I don't mind him smoking. I bear with the smell, as I stood beside him. The both of us were silent. When he finished it, he sighed again.

"Oppa. What's wrong?" I asked again, so worried. He sighed and decided to have another stick.

"Oppa. Can you tell me? Is it just work?" He nodded.

"Having some troubles with the agent." He took another puff.

"About the smoking matter?" I asked. He didn't respond and took a deeper puff. I could feel a prick in my heart. I held his hand.

"Everything would be fine. Remember?" I asked as I looked at him. It's the line evreyone would use to encourage me when I'm going through hard times. He smiled and held my hand too while the another hand serving the stick into his mouth. I just look ahead, feeling the pain. When did I started to get worried about him? When did I started to think of him so much? When did I started to be able to feel his pain? Since when did my heart started to beat for him? When he is in pain, I can't bear to see him suffer. When did all these started? I thought as I looked at his all stressed-out face. Yes, I have to admit, I'm in love with him.

"Oppa..." I took the cigarette in his other hand and threw it away. "Don't smoke too much... It's bad for you." I looked at him as I said, heartbroken. His face, emotionless. Then he turned to face me and pulled me into his embrace.

"Sorry. But can we just stay like this for awhile?" His voice so desperate. My heart beat faster, but what's more is that my heart just hurt so much. I hugged him back and he tightened the embrace. He needs me right now and I know I have to be there for him. I laid my head on his shoulders. The smell of cigarette filled my nostrills but I don't care. He is the one that I care the most. He then pulled away, shocked to see my teary eyes. I smiled and looked down. He seemed a bit surprised. I guess he knew how I feel by now?

"Thanks." He said. "Let's go?" He smiled again. I nodded and I went up while he went back. My manager's not back yet, which I'm like so thankful to god. I changed and laid on bed, thinking of the events just now. Then my phone beeped.

From Seung Hyun Oppa,

Thanks. I feel so much better. Sorry for calling you out when you're sick. Remember to take your medicine and rest well.

I punched on the keypads.

To Seung Hyun Oppa,

No problem. I'm glad that you're fine now. Don't worry okay? It's just a slight fever. I'm fine.

With this, I smiled and went to sleep.
---
There! Romance!!!! Did you all enjoyed? Thanks for reading. Comments please! :D

To Insert name here, Hi! I recently heard rumors of him smoking, but I don't mind. Maybe he is stressed or something. You don't mind too right? ^^ Thanks for your support! :D

Schedulex2(C)
Started- 12:36PM, 010910
Ended- 2:49PM, 010910