Chapter 53: Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 11

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 20:58PM
---

The students were playing along the white beach. Some were just hanging around with their friends while some were playing water activities. Yi Jung had a life buoy around her waist and she was floating in the water, chatting with Dong Hyuk and gang. The breeze formed small gentle waves and they spreaded and grew. The guys were fooling around, splashing water at each other.

"Have you seen Tae Hyun?" Jun Min asked, looking around.

"Just look for Ji Eun and you will find him." Dong Hyuk said and they all smirked. Yi jung looked around, in search for her friend. She saw Ji Eun walking along the shore with her friends and after she finished saying something, they waved to her and ran off into the water. Ji Eun sat at the sand and watched her friends play, smiling.

"She is so quiet..." Byun Woo said, staring at Ji Eun.

"Maybe she's tired." Yi Jung shrugged, turning back to the others who were puhing each other's hread into the water.

"What are they doing..." Byun Woo murmured. "Yah!" He went to them and ended up being pushed into the water as well. Yi jung laughed as they bickered, cursing each other and Jun Min climbed onto Dong Hyuk, pulling his hair.

"Yah!" Dong Hyuk screamed, trying to throw Jun Min off of him. He finally sent Jun min into the water and went under water and when he finally came up again, he smiled mischievously, holding up something in his hand that made Yi Jung widened her eyes, cheeks heating.

"YAH!" Jun Min yelled at the top of his lungs, glaring hard at Dong Hyuk. Byun Woo was hugging his stomach as he burst out laughter.

"I'm here, why are you doing this?" Yi Jung covered her face, turning away from the blue pants in Dong Hyuk's hand.

"Did you have any undergarments on? I heard you say you don't..."

"Bae Dong Hyuk!" Jun Min's face turned beet red from embarrassment. Yi Jung quickly waddled towards the shore and left the water, hiding her flushed face.

"You made Jung shy. What's wrong with you?" Byun Woo called out loud enough for Yi Jung to hear, teasing both her and Jun Min.

"Jun Min ah, I'm tired. I'm going up first." Dong Hyuk went towards the shore as well, with the cloth still in his hand. "Are you coming?" He turned to Byun Woo, who swam after him.

"Yah!" Jun Min called again, eyes widened to see them leaving him.

"There's only one way out in this kind of situation." Byun Woo went back and whispered in his ear. "Steal other people's pants." Then laughter erupted again as he proceeded out of the sea. Both Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo were laughing heartily as they walked towards their tents, leaving the helpless Jun Min dumbfounded and lost. They walked passed the girls' tents to see Yi Jung taking clothes from her bag.

"Saw Tae Hyun?"

"He's there." Yi Jung pointed to the boys' tents while digging for a dry pair of pants. They turned and saw Tae Hyun rubbing his eyes while drinking water.

"Dude." They lightly punched his shoulder at each side. "Why are you here?"

"Just woke up. So tired. Those teachers got me to look for that lost Jung early in the morning." Tae Hyun turned to them, realising they were drenched. "Yah...! Go get changed! You are dirtying the tent!" Dong Hyuk and Byun Woo smirked, stretching their hands inside for their bag. They all knew how much a clean freak Tae Hyun was.

"I heard someone talking about me..." Yi Jung called from where she was as she stepped out of her tent. Tae Hyun rolled his eyes when she shot a look at him.

"Where's Jun Min?" He asked and saw the blue cloth lying on the base of the tent. "And what's that?"

"Ah... That boy... He's stuck in the water." Dong Hyuk ignored his last question, smiling.

"You have not returned him his pants?" Yi Jung had reached the tent by then and asked in slight horror. "Return him. What do you expect him to do?" They were all glancing towards the water again to see the pathetic Jun Min. Tae Hyun laughed a little as he glanced at the soaked pants, slightly guessing the situation.

"Well, there's so many guys in the water. He can just pull down anyone's pants and wear it." He said casually.

"That's exactly what I told him." Byun Woo said and he and Tae Hyun punched each other's fist, teasingly smiling.

"Jun Min looked so pitiful with that face." Dong Hyuk commented with a laugh.

"So just return it to him." Yi Jung told him and the guys just laughed, walking towards the sand. They were eyeing Jun Min as if to mock him when someone suddenly cried loudly.

"Omo! Ji Eun ah!" Tae Hyun immediately spun his head to the back where the voice came from. With everyone's attention on the two girls standing near the water, their eyes turned to see what the girls were looking. "Ji Eun ah!" The two girls had their hands to their mouth as they looked out towards the sea in horror. Tae Hyun's heart thumped madly and it almost jumped out when he saw a pair of waving hands. The girls screamed, now knowing what to do for Ji Eun was already so far into the sea. People had gathered to look but all was too shock to move.

"Someone save her! She is afraid of water! She can't swim!" One of her friends cried, tears b the sockets. Hearing that scared Tae Hyun more. He doesn't even think and sprinted towards the sea, splashing water with his fast, urgent steps. He swam, kicking his legs quickly, wanting to reach the frantically waving hands that were still far from his reach. The strong wind blew, making the waves really strong and rough. He had difficulties swimming again the force. The waves kept pushing him back, further away from Ji Eun. He noticed that and his heart pumped so quickly, his breath short and fast. Adrenaline gushed into his bloodstream and he gathered all his energy and swam with all his might when he can only see the top of Ji Eun' head bobbing on the surface of the water.

Back at the shore, everyone witnessed that scene. Yi Jung had gone to see as well instead of changing herself out of her soaked clothes. She saw Tae Hyun reaching for Ji Eun and held her head above the water surface, pulling her back to the shore. He carried her and lied her down on the sand as the people swarm around them. Tae Hyun lightly slapped Ji Eun's cheeks, trying to wake her up. He was panting heavily from the all the swimming and also from panic. Water droplets dripped from his hair as he positioned his hand above one another and pushed down hard on her chest several times, forcing the salty water out of her lungs.

"Ji Eun ah..." Her friends had started to cry, seeing Ji Eun motionless. Tae Hyun was about to swicth to CPR when Ji Eun spurted water out just as he bent down. Ji Eun coughed and Tae Hyun helped her sat up. Her friends fell on their knees, throwing themselves to her. Tae Hyun sat on his legs as he closed his eyes, heaving a sigh of relief. He then stood up, stared at Ji Eun for a while more before turning to walk out of the crowd.

=====

Drying Ji Eun's hair back in their tent, one of her friends, Min Ah nagged at Ji Eun for entering the water.

"Why did you risk your life just for a float? You should have called for us even if you wanted to get it."

"Yeah. Why are you so silly?" Another friend, Ji Hye eyed her. Both friends stared hard at her, but it was obvious that they were just worried. Their gaze soon softened as they embraced Ji Eun again.

"Sorry, Ji Eun ah. We will never leave you alone at a beach ever again. We're sorry." They apologised. Ji Eun managed to smile as she pulled away. She shook her head lightly, indicating that she was okay.

"It was Tae Hyun-ssi who saved you." Min Ah said, still drying the ends of Ji Eun's wet hair. They had just sent her for a bath. Ji Eun looked up at them wonderingly.

"Yes. It was him." Ji Hye added with a nod. "I was also surprised not that he saved you, but the look he had. You should have seen his expression."

"He doesn't care for anyone in school but he was the one among all who were stoning who dashed towards you. The fact that he even helped someone shocked me." Min Ah said, putting the towel away. "The waves were so strong and we really thought you..." She faded at the thought.

"Tae Hyun -ssi?"

"That's right." Ji Eun looked down on her laps and played with her fingers. They then laid her down.

"Rest for a while. We will call you up when it's time for dinner."

"Yes, Ji Eun ah. You must be tired." Ji Eun gave a faint smile and a nod as Min Ah stepped out of the tent to help with the preparation. Ji Hye stayed behind to accompany her, scared to leave her alone again.

=====

The students were going to have barberqued dinner and were preparing the food. Tae Hyun had disappeared from the group ever since the incident.

"I will look for him, Mrs Kim." Yi Jung said, then ran off. She looked around and soon spotted him sitting on one of the benches at the far end of the coast. She slowed down her pace and went up beside him.

"Why are you here?" She asked as she took a seat beside him. He turned to her and gave a half-hearted smile. "Still worried?"

"I guess I got a shock." He said, looking ahead.

"Why don't we go back and have dinner? The food today is the best!" She said excitedly. He let out a chuckle.

"Why do you like to eat so much?"
-
"Yah, if not I will die." She childishly shot back at him.

"I'm saying that you eat too much." He said, which earned himself a glare.

"Quick." She stood up. "Mrs Kim is going to kill me if you don't follow me back."

"She again? She's so irritating..." Tae Hyun complained.

"I know, so just come with me so she will leave me alone."

"Anyway, it's only fair this way. I went looking for you during dawn." He reminded as he stood up.

"Yeah yeah..." She replied half-heartedly.

=====

A shade of orange painted the vast skies as the sun was half devoured by the sea. Everybody, including Seung Hyun was already at the campsite. As usual, Su Ah was sticking to him. His player friends were also there. They were talking to Su Ah but Seung Hyun was just ignoring whatever they were conversing. Tae Hyun and Yi Jung walked passed them as they talked and laughed, not noticing their presence.

"Psh..." Su Ah made a face when she saw them.

"Oh, it's her." Calvin pointed out, staring at the direction the two went to.

"Shall I got get her? She's interesting." Sae Ho started after staring for a while. Seung Hyun darted his eyes to his friend, totally not liking what he just heard. Su Ah looked at Sae Ho in horror.

"She? I wonder what's wrong with guys nowadays..."

"Why, she's hot." Sae Ho replied, turning to see Yi Jung at the barberqued pit with her friends.

"Although she hangs out with s..." He continued. "Other than that which can be a little irritating, she's great."

"She herself is a big time arrogant ." Su Ah spat, rolling her eyes.

"That's why she is attractive." Sae Ho smirked, turning to Calvin who smirked back. "It's hard to see girls with attitude nowadays."

"Go bro. You can settle this too." Calvin gave a pat on his shoulder, cheering him on.

"She's from your class, right?" Sae Ho asked Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun just turned to him, waiting for him to continue.

"Right. Maybe Seung Hyun can give you a little help. Since she is from his class." Calvin said.

"Yah." Su Ah gave him a warning look.

"I can finish her at once." Sae Ho replied. The boys totally ignored Su Ah. "I don't need any help." Calvin only laughed. "Shall we have a bet then?" He iniated, slightly offended by his friend's laugh.

"Sure. Even though I'm disgusted by your over-confidence, I still think that you will win. One for you." Calvin and Sae Ho gave a punch on each other's balled fist.

"Since she looks so easy-going, I'm in for you too." Su Ah said while rolling her eyes with her arms fold infront of her chest.

"How about you?" Sae Ho turned to Seung Hyun who was quiet all this while. Seung Hyun turned to him with a blank expression.

"You will only be embarrassed." He said almost immediately with confidence. The three stared at him, surprised and curious.

"Hey bro, it's not nice to say that." Sae Ho took it as a joke and said with a chuckle.

"You will not get this one." Seung Hyun said again.

"What if I get her?" Sae Ho challenged. "What are you betting?" Seung Hyun only smirked. "That brand new Ferrari FF?"

"What if I win?" Seung Hyun asked back.

"Emily's phone number?" Sae Ho smiled and Seung Hyun almost laughed out loud. Whatever Emily can get lost now, he had long lost interest. Just to play along with him, he still agreed.

"Deal."

"Emily?" Su Ah asked dangerously, but they just looked away as they watched Sae Ho strolled towards Yi Jung with his hands tucked into his pockets. As far as Seung hyun knew, Sae Ho will never be able to get Yi Jung. What kind of girl Yi Jung was? He thought that was a easy target? Seung Hyun knew her, enough for him to confidently risk his beloved Ferrari FF. Yi Jung was a different species, so much different from those that they had played and slept with.

=====

Yi Jung was busy placing the cooked food on a plate when Sae Ho came.

"Hey, we met again." He said casually, stopping beside her. She only gave a quick glance and got back to work. He let out a laugh.

"Can I have a piece of that?" He asked and she placed a honey-brown chicken wing on his plate. "Are you always this quiet?" He tried to get her to talk while watching her.

"You are occupying space. Sorry." Yi Jung said, indirectly chasing him off.

"Someone is rejected..." Dong Hyuk said in a light tone, extending his empty paper plate infront of her, indicating that he wanted one piece of the meat. "The big one, babe." Yi Jung placed a bigger piece of grilled beef on his plate. Sae Ho turned slightly away to smirk. She walked away and placed the filled plate on the table for others to eat. Sae Ho still lingered beside her as she continued to busy herself.

"I found out a nice place while walking around just now. Wanna come with me?" He asked and Yi Jung rolled her eyes, turning to him.

"Why should I?"

"Because I actually asked you for a date." He replied calmly with a smile, confident.

"Since you are only asking, I can reject." She said, turning away. He laughed.

"Don't tell me you have a boyfriend."

"Yes, I do." She replied nonchalantly, matter of a fact as she fanned the fire with a paper plate, keeping an eye on how the food was cooking.

"Why? I thought you are the playing type." He tried to agitate her.

"If it is playing with you, I would rather play alone." She shot back sharply, still keeping her cool as she not once look at him. She had dealt with so many similar cases that she doesn't feel awkward anymore. In outsiders' eyes, she looked like a professional. He chuckled.

"You are really interesting. This in fact, makes me want you more."

"You are too boring for me." She told him as she looked at him sideway before walking off.

=====

Tae Hyun was sitting around with his friends as he watched his friends eat when Ji Eun came.

"Tae Hyun-ssi," She called, causing the guys to stop their chats and turned to her. Tae Hyun was surprised to see her. Or rather surprised as to why would she come to him and his gang. Her face was still a little pale but more colour returned since the incident. "Can I have a talk with you?"

"Okay kids, let's go get more food." Dong Hyuk stood up after hearing her, pulling the other boys to give the both of them some privacy. Tae Hyun and Ji Eun glanced at each other and turned away, immediately feeling awkward.

"Sit." Tae Hyun started, tilting his head a little to the empty space beside him. Ji Eun slowly got herself seated.

"Just now... Thank you for saving me." She started after a long pause.

"It's nothing." He replied. Silence. "What are you doing in the sea anyway? I heard you can't swim."

"The float got washed into the sea when I was dazing."

"And you attempted to get it? When you are afraid of water?" He controlled himself from narrowing his eyebrows.

"The girls were away and I thought I need to retrieve it." He let out a chuckle, feeling so ridiculous and absurd. He felt himself feeling angry. He really wanted to scream at her, for being an idiot when he held it in.

"Don't do such stupid things next time. The float is cheap, but not your life." He said in a serious tone, way too serious before standing up and left. Slightly taken aback, she watched his back as he walked further away.

=====

After taking her portion of food, Yi Jung ambled around with the plate in her hands, trying to look for her clique of friends. When she finally spotted them with a few girls, she smiled knowingly and sat on a bench so well positioned to watch the 'show'. Eating as she looked at the girls 'harassing' her friends and the desperately-wanting-to-escape look on the guys, she laughed mentally.

"Oh, Jung is here." Byun Woo hurriedly pulled off from the girl and ran towards her.

"Go away." Yi Jung heartlessly waved him off as she chewed on the pieces of chicken.

"Let's eat together. Why are you treating your friend like this?" The other boys had also managed to run from the girls' claws and arrived at the bench. Eun Ri, who saw Dong Hyuk with other girl could only sulk and stomp off with the other girls.

"Jung- ssi," Yi Jung turned when someone called her. "Can you and your friends help us with the grilling?" A few girls were standing beside the table.

"Let's go." Yi Jung gave a quick smile and stood up, ready to follow the girls.

"We just sat down to eat." The boys gave excuses, all lazy to help.

"I will go." Yi Jung said to the girls and walked off with them. They went towards the benches with many styrofoam boxes stacked together.

"Jung-ssi, do you know how to clean fishes?"

"Huh?" Yi Jung stared at them wide-eyed. She watched the girl removed the cover and swimming trouts were revealed. Her eyes widened more. How is it possible for her to know? She can grill fishes, but definitely not cleaning them as in removing their organs. Plus, they were still alive.

"Are you serious?" She asked in shock. "Shouldn't there be someone doing this?"

"Mrs Kim and Madam Park are helping. But there are too much to do. And, I don't know how to..."

"I don't too." Yi Jung replied, shaking her head lightly with still widened eyes. "I can help with other things, but surely not these." The girls sighed, not knowing what to do. When Mrs Kim came to take another box to her side, she saw the girls stoning.
--
"Get to work, girls."

"Mrs Kim," Yi Jung called. She turned to her. "I can help with the grilling. Can we exchange tasks? We really can't do this."

"Alright. Come." They followed the teacher to the other bench and they watched as the she and Madam Park demostrated once. They got to work after, poking the steel skews into the trouts' mouth, through it's body.

"Miss Yi, I need your help." Madam Park called.

"Yes." Yi Jung replied and went to her side. Madam Park started teaching her how to cut the cleaned fished into pieces and went off to help with other things. Yi Jung stood rooted to the ground, at lost.

"I'm sorry, Miss Yi. They are many things to do. You will do good." Madam Park gave her a warm smile before running the blade through the stomach to remove the organs of the trout. Yi Jung stared at the fishes on the chopping board, not knowing where to start with. She reached for knife slowly, cutting the stomach wider so the fish was opened. Even the feel of the fish's skin made her uncomfortable. She then went on to slice it into two pieces, with the fins, tail and head removed. She placed the two fillets onto a clean plate.

"Good job." Madam Park praised, giving her a smile of acknowledgement. Although the meat was not perfectly sliced, it was a job well done for a first-timer like her.

"We will go clean up." The girls informed Yi Jung and ran off with the teachers, their hands holding onto knives and chopping boards. Yi Jung continued slicing the remaining fishes. She soon got a hang of it that with a smooth but slow movement of the knife in her hand, the fillet that was seperated into two only got nicer each time. Just as she was having fun, something hit the back of her head, causing her to jerk her head slightly forward.  Her face cringed as she turned to see a beach ball rolled and stopped beside her foot. She looked up and glared at the culprit. Su Ah smirked.

"Why do you do it?" Calvin asked Su Ah, but he had that teasing tone.

"Please pass that to us." Su Ah called to her. Yi Jung let out a laughter, rolling her eyes.

"Sae Ho will not like it." Calvin continued, eyeing Sae Ho. "Don't do that."

"Oh, is it? Go check on her to see if she got a concussion or something." Su Ah told Sae Ho mockingly.

"Are you okay?" Sae Ho called from where he was and he was smiling. "Can you please pass that over?" Smirking, Yi Jung rolled her eyes and kicked the ball aside, sending it stationary beside the rubbish bin. She turned back to the chopping board and continued her work.

"Yah!" Su Ah stomped to her, pushing the back of her head forward. Yi Jung's head shot to her in surprise and shock. No one had dared to do this to do her before. What is she doing? Lecturing her child?

"Who are you showing showing attitude to?" Su Ah snarled. Yi jung slammed the knife of the table.

"You." She said into her face with widened eyes, not scared of her one bit. "Why, I can't?"

"What?"

"Get the ball yourself and get lost." Yi Jung spat, rolling her eyes and reached for the knife again. Su Ah was about to scream when Calvin stopped her.

"Forget it. Let's not ruin the mood." He pulled her away. Seung Hyun, who was sitting aside all the while saw Yi Jung keep brushing her ponytail to dust off whatever dirt that the ball had stuck on her hair when she was hit with it. He saw the side of her face and knew that she was angry. He felt the urge and did not resist the urge to go over. When he reached her side, his finger picked out a sand that was on her hair, brushing it off. Spinning her head at the slight movement, she got more frustrated when she saw him.

"What are you doing?"

"There's a sand." He said, like nothing was wrong. She rolled her eyes as she turned back.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing in particular actually."

"Then go join your friends and leave me alone!" She flared up, shooting him a look sharply.

"Why are you shouting at me?" He asked with a light chuckle. "I wasn't even playing with them in the first place."

"Whatever. Your intentions are as bad as theirs."

"Yah, what does that supposed to-"

"Ah!" Yi Jung jerked, dropping the knife as she quickly retrieved her finger. Blood oozed out from the tip of her index finger. Seung Hyun grabbed her wrist, pulling it towards him so he could have a closer look.

"Why are you so not careful? Look what you have done!" He slightly raising his voice. He himself didn't realized that his volume had increased. Yi Jung remained her silence as the sharp pain continued to numb her finger. Without saying anything, he pulled her to the washroom. He the tap completely, sending water rushing down to her wound at full blast.

"This is the gents...!" She shrieked, seeing males inside.

"You cut off you flesh, you idiot!" He ignored her protest and continued scolding.

"Yah-"

"Shut up." He controlled her when he felt her trying to pull away.

"It's painful!" Her other hand reached for the tap to turn the tap so lesser water will flow out but he stopped her, slapping her hand away.

"You have to wash off the bacteria."

"My finger is numb, you !" She continued to scream, hoping that her voice could distract herself from feeling the pain. He ignored, firmly securing the wrist and positioning the tensed hand under the gushing water. When he finally turned off the water and turned back to her, her face was stained with tears.

"Yah, what's there to cry?" She glared at him.

"The pain is killing me!" He chuckled.

"You won't die. You are such a cry baby." He said, rolling his eyes.

"What!" She pulled her hand back, sending a hard punch to his stomach. He winced, hugging his stomach. "Jerk. Don't you ever dare touch me again." She rolled her eyes, wiped her tears and walked off.

"Yah." He called, following her out. She ignored him, not even bothering to turn back. He caught up with her and tugged on her, pulling her to face him.

"I said don't touch me!" She flung her hand but his fingers were still wrapping around her wrist tightly.

"You're so loud." He muttered, forcefully pulling her towards the other side.

"Where are you bringing me to?" She rebelled, struggling out of his grip but she can never be his opponent. He dragged her back to the resort and into the master bedroom.

"Yah...!" She was surprised, seeing herself in his room. He released her to go get the first aid box.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, eyeing her as he walked back. "Dirty stuff?"

"You are always doing it and you called it dirty?" She shot back, only to realise that she should not have said that.

"So you are admitting it?" He smiled mischievously. "You are even having thought on us doing together?" She watched him in horror. How could he said those things so casually?

"No!" She almost yelled and he laughed. She glared before walking off but he stopped her in time, getting her back before him. He pushed her to sit on the bed and squatted before her.

"What are you doing?" He opened the box, ignoring the question. Taking out some cotton buds and a bottle of iodine medication, he removed the cap.

"I don't apply such things." She hugged her injured finger to her chest, protecting it from the medicine.

"Don't pretend. You are like a lioness. Don't act as if the pain can kill. Don't exaggerate." He extended his hand to reach for her wrist.

"No." She stubbornly said, inching backwards.

"How disgusting! The blood is even staining your shirt!" She looked down and sure enough, a patch maroon was seen around the collar of her T-shirt. He caught her hand when she was distracted and quickly touched her wound with the cotton bud. The medication came in contact with her flesh and a small but acute pain shot through her nerves. She opened to scream, but nothing comes out.

"Don't..." She whimpered, her voice coming out as only airy whispers. She tried to pull away. "Stop..." He only continued cleaning her wound, his every action soft and gentle. This made her stopped the sobs a little. She was caught offguard by his tenderness. She didn't think that he could have the traits of a caring person even for a second. But now, here he was tending to her... It was really new to her. As for him, he had never once look up to check on her and after everything was done, her face was red and she was sniffling.

"Yah..." She ignored him, just turning away as her hand continued to cover face to hide her tears. Seeing her really sobbing like something tragic happened to her, he got a little panicked and his heart ached. He shook her shoulders. "Surely it's not that painful, right?" She then remembered the 'sufferings' he made her go through and gave him a hard push on his shoulder, causing him to fall back on his . She glared down at him, like she was ready to tear him apart.

"I told you to stop!" Her voice boomed in the resort and she was breathing heavily. "Even my mother would stop if I told her to do so!"

"It's my first time doing such things for a person and I did a great job." He defended, taken aback by her outburst. "Why are you screaming your head off because of one kind act?"

"Your sickening kind act almost took my life!" She said in a threatening tone. He chuckled as he stood up. "Why are you laughing? What's there to laugh?!" She hit his chest, tears still visible in her eyes. Still smiling, he reached for the towel on the chair and wiped her tears. She stopped, noticing what he was doing. Studying his face, she saw his gentle smile, like... Like he was feeling blissful. Like what a happy couple would have. And she realised, his smile was really beautiful. She quickly turned away as she slapped his hand off, trying to get a hold of herself.
---
"Best actress ever. Best..." He commented, pulling her to face him, earning him yet another glare in return. "Surely you don't expect me to treat you like a missy, right? Do I need to blow your wound to sooth the pain?" She only continued to look at him sharply, knowing he was teasing her. He had just broke the new impression himself. She still thought he could be a nice guy too, but with just that sentence, everything shattered.

"You look uglier with red swollen eyes." He said after smirking. "Would guys still hit on you?"

"Aren't you going to shut up?" Irritated, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What can you do if I don't?" He asked, immediately earning another punch on his chest. "Ouch!"

"Want a second one?" She snarled and he only smiled a little as he slightly turned away to hide his smile. That made her stared harder, feeling herself boiled more. But for him, he strangely found her cute, like a cry baby refusing to admit that she was weak. She frowned.

"Laugh?!" She grabbed the cushion and threw it right into his face. It made her frustrated, mad, seeing him not having the response that she wanted. He managed to dodge. Smirking, he don't know how to stop.

"Ugly plus violet. Are you sure boyz really want to court you?" He asked again, this time emphasing the word 'really'. He knew that will get on her nerves and sure it did. Her eyes changed, totally becoming fierce. She took a step to him slowly and he took two back. Sensing something was not right, he ran towards the door with a nervous chuckle.

"Yah! Stop right there! Or else!" She gave chase.

"Or else I will get eaten alive by a lioness." He called back.

"YAH!" She yelled, lunging and reached the kitchen where they were seperated by the bar counter.

"You are one. Look at you now." He shot back. Unable to control it anymore, she reached for the apple in the fruit basket and threw it at him, hitting him on his nose.

"Yah!" He screamed back, rubbing his nose. What came next were utensils. Spoons, forks, chopsticks, bowls...

"Yah! Yi Jung! Stop!" He yelped, shielding his face with his arms. She went over and sent a kick at his thigh. She would surely leave a bruise by judging how strong she was. Yet, her frustration had not subsided. Seeing him squatted on the ground, wincing in pain, she got on him, sending slaps all over.

"No one is able to make me go insane like this! You are really very irritating! Choi Seung Hyun! Ahhhh!!!" She didn't stop and the sound of slapping grew louder as shut her eyes and hit wherever.

"Ahhh!" He groaned, finally managing to caught her hands. The both of them panted as they stared at each other, with Yi Jung still on him. But the both of them did not seem to notice, yet.

"You this! Who do you think you are laying your hands on?" He shouted. Hell, just what is she doing to him?

"Be thankful I did not bite!" She spat, trying to pull her hand off but he didn't allow. That was when he felt the weight on him. She realised it too and her eyes widened a little, the more she wanted to get up. Before she successfully pushed him off, he rolled her over, making himself hovering her frame now. He smirked down at her shock face.

"Get... Off..."

"What?" He asked with innocent eyes. One of his hands reached for her cheek and cupped it. "Done venting your anger?"  

"Go away..." She became cautious and a little afraid.

"For a person like you to have bright eyes can really be on the headlines..." He said softly as he stared deep into her orbs, like examining something. She was about to talk back again when they heard someone.

"What are the both of you doing?" Their heads spun to the side. Calvin and Sae Ho stared at them blankly. "Do it inside. Don't block the way." Calvin squeezed in and reached for a cup then left. Yi Jung quickly pushed Seung Hyun off, still recovering from the shock.

"So I see Jung-ssi is also the playing type?" Sae Ho had a mischievous smile as he said to her. "We are friends then." He left. Seated on the floor, she slapped his thigh hard. He was caught offguard, but smiled playfully.

"They really had bad timing. Why come back only then?" He chuckled, standing up. In fact, he was a little irritated to be interrupt. He cursed in his mind.

=====

"Are you going for the night walk?" Calvin asked when they walked out of the kitchen.

"What?"

"There is a night walk tonight." Calvin said again. "Are you going, Jung-ssi?"

"Yes..." She replied as she nodded her head slowly.

"We are not going. Are you?" He asked Seung Hyun. Thinking for a little while, he decided.

"Yeah." All of them turned to him, surprised of his answer. For the first time, he willingly go to night walks that were considered stupid to him. "What?"

"Nah." Calvin laughed. "Remember to bring Su Ah along. We finally managed to leave her aside for a short while. Please spare us." He smirked, putting on his headphone.

"Thanks for taking her with your for the night." Sae Ho called lazily from the couch, his eyes closed. Seung Hyun snorted, rolling his eyes as he turned to Yi Jung.

"Are you going back?"

"Of course." She simply said and left by the front door.

=====
----
Seeing Tae Hyun not eating, Ji Eun excused herself from her friends and approached him again. Just as a friend to show concern. She should, right? When he had save her life. Standing beside him, she just smiled a little when Tae Hyun noticed and turned to her.

"Why are you not eating?"

"I'm not hungry yet." He simply answered. "Why aren't you with your friends?" He motioned to her friends who were behind.

"Ah..." She awkwardly glanced elsewhere and smiled. "You are alone. So I thought I could approach you..." He smiled a little, looking down. They were shy at first, but slowly, they started chatting. Surprisingly, they had quite a number of common points.

"Really? I like soccer too!" Tae Hyun exclaimed and they chuckled. "But it's really rare for a girl to play soccer."

"My father was a former player in the national team. So I started playing since young."

"Oh... Wait, you said you said your father was a soccer player?" Tae Hyun asked, puzzled by something. "But I thought your family has a business?"

"My father retired after tearing his ligament and started the business."

"Oh..." He nodded knowingly. She looked ahead, once in a while glanced at him. He was better than she thought. It didn't feel like she was talking to a womanizer. He looked better than she thought too. His smiles were bright and she felt comfortable talking to him. She watched him looking at the students gathered around the open space, playing and cheering.

"Am I handsome?" Tae Hyun suddenly asked, turning his gaze to her when he caught her staring. He chuckled when he saw her turned away sheepishly, her cheeks starting to blush. Reaching for her cheek. he lightly pinched it, causing her to turn him in slight surprise. He laughed again.

"You're cute." He pinched her cheek again. She just looked away so as to stop her burning cheeks. He playfully went on to ruffle her fringe, making her turned to him.

"Come and catch me if you can~!" He childishly made a face and ran. Ji Eun just stared at him, a beautiful faint smile playing on her lips.

=====

Right after dinner, everyone gathered to have the briefing session for the night-walk. They were given a map, a compass and a torch each. The teachers told them to be in groups of at least two. Yi Jung was alone as Tae Hyun and his gang was pulled away by those girls. Studying the map in detail, she followed the crowd into the woods. Being at the back, she took her time and looked around, enjoying the man-made area. They were allowed to walk alone as it was safe if they only lingered around the place stated in the map and not walked off to the other side. For those who wanted to, can tour around with the teachers leading in the front. Yi Jung turned off her torch as there were light from the lampposts around. Squatting down by the stretch of grown flowers, she breathed in the sweet scent. She went into the lane different from the others and found herself in a more magnificent area. There was a pond in the middle and daisies were grown all over. Colourful lightbulbs were hanging on the trees, giving off a romantic atmosphere, like wishing her an advance Christmas. There were also short logs serving as seats. The leaves of the trees made some noise as a gentle breeze blew. The water from the pond reflected the moon and it was so clear that she could see her own reflection. She was in awe, smiles all over her face.

"Oh, hi." She turned and saw Seung Hyun, walking in from the entrance she came from.

"Hi." She greeted back half heartedly as she continued to admire whatever she was admiring.

"You like here?" He asked, looking at her. She nodded, caressing the patels of the white daisy.

"Father made a good investment then." This made her turned to him.

"Huh?"

"Being from an affluent family too, I can trust that you have taste in certain things, right?" He continued. "This is designed and invested by Father's company." Her eyes widened a little.

"Really?" She looked amazed. "It's really nice here!" He only smiled at her, seeing her getting all hyped up.

"This is a recreational area. Each corner is specially made by an owner. Do your family invest here?" She shrugged.

"I don't really know much about the investments my parents made." He nodded slowly, looking around at the plants.

"Do you want to see something better?" She stared at him wonderingly while he just smiled mysteriously and walked towards the other side and stepped beside those log seats. "Come." She glanced at her map and saw that there wasn't a route there.

"There isn't anything there." She called back.

"I swear you will not even want to leave when you catch a glimpse of that place." She eyed him suspiciously before going towards him.

"Get your torch ready. It will be dark." He his and shone it on the path. "Be careful of the thorns. Watch your steps." He continually gave reminders and her head was hanging low, watching the ground as she took each step. He stopped suddenly and waited for her.

"We are here." He smiled confidently and with the touch in his hand, he pushed aside the branches that were blocking them from moving forward and a gasp escaped from her lips. Her fingers went up to as she stepped forward in reflex. Her eyes widened at the sight of the fountain, the gushing water rushing down into the stream.

"My goodness...!" She spun back to him, smiling like a child. "It's just... Too wonderful! How do you get to know this place!" She cried in excitement. Knowing she had this side too, he only stepped beside her and viewed the white waters.

"I came here a few times and found it coincidentally." He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the rushing water. He loved the nature, just like Yi Jung. Beaches, fountains... He found peace within. That was the only common thing he had with her.

"They should include this in the map. Why keep such nice things away from the public?"

"This is natural. Those were man-made. We are already at the other side."

"Oh..."

"There's also one thing that I would do everytime I come here."

"What?"

"Follow me." He slightly whispered, acting all secretive and followed the stream down, stopping where the waters weren't that strong. He kicked off his sneakers and sat on the grass, dipping his legs into the water.

"Spa for legs." He said, smiling. "Wanna try?" Yi Jung seemed interested and quickly removed her shoes and joined him. The water was cool and the speed of the water doesn't numb their legs.

"It's good...!" She was in high spirits that she doesn't know how to stop smiling.

"Nicer than those you girls go too, right?"

"Hm!" She agreed without hestitation.

"Go drink the water. It's pure mountain water." He said, like urging her to get a taste.

"Really?" Her eyes widened slightly and the next moment, she jumped up and ran back to where the water gushed down with her water bottle. She filled it to the brim and ran back. Dangling her legs back into the stream, she gulped down the water.

"Wah...!" She practically sqeauled, flashing yet another adorable smile to Seung Hyun. "Here." She offered her bottle. He stared at the mouth of the bottle for a while. Won't that be an indirect kiss? He felt himself blushing a little but she was too happy to notice.

"You can just say if you want me to kiss you." He said to cover the loud panging of his heart.

"Yeah! Take it or leave it!" She played along and rolled her eyes, thinking he was just fooling around. He grabbed the bottle and drank, accepting the challenge.

"Top with the kiss, it tastes nicer." He winked.

"Thanks for the compliment." Overwhelmed with sarcasm, she thanked him. He smirked and silence engulfed them.

"Seung Hyun," She called, leading him to turn to her. It was the first time she called him with such gentle tone. "Thank you." She smiled.

"Tell me more about yourself." Her eyes changed to curious and wondering ones. Why the sudden question?

"What do you want to do? There's nothing special. Just a normal rich missy like you had known." They faced the front and continued the conversation.

"I think you are quite different from others."

"But different in a bad way, right?" She said with a small smirk.

"Not really." It caught her offguard they turned to see each other. "I have many of my first-time with you."

"Should that be something good?" She asked with a laugh, shaking her head slightly as she turned back to the front.

"I don't know. I only know that my parents can't even make me do such things in the past." He said. "So I guess you are quite special. Maybe."

"People do change when under certain circumstances. I was a lot worse than this. I always expect people to respect me when I myself don't. And I don't even change even if I know it. It's like I don't regard anybody except myself."

"A little worse than me. At least I still feel guilty."

"Exactly. That's why I'm not adored by others."

"How about Choon Yeo? He's your boyfriend."

"I guess he is the rare breed that see the inner soul in me." She smiled a little at the mention of Choon Yeo and he didn't miss that.

"He must be one nice person."

"Yes, he is. It's like he's the only one who loves me for who am I. Sometimes even my parents get mad at my attitude, but if my memory serves correctly, he never once lose his temper at me." He sighed silently, not liking what she was saying already. He stood up, slipping his legs back into the sneakers.

"I don't know if there are any today..." He muttered to himself, walking off the dense trees.

"Where are you going?" She turned back and watched him as he poked his head inside.

"Something nicer. Come. You are really lucky today. They don't always appear." He waved for her and she abided, wearing her sneakers as well.

"More surprises?" She walked over. He reached for her when she was near and positioned her infront of him.

"Push them aside." He instructed and carefully, with delicate fingers, she pushed the leaves before her aside like pushing the curtains and her eyes widened. She was stunned, completely. From her spot, she could clearly see the lower coast of the stream and beside it was a big piece of grassland. Little floating yellow-orange dots filled the space.

"My gosh..." Her voice only came out as a whisper. "Is there anything nicer than this?" She asked no one in particular.

"Magificent, isn't it?" He asked behind her, in awe of the scene as well.

"Yeah... Can I get some?"

"Those fireflies, you mean?" He let out a chuckle. "How are you going to reach there? By rolling down?" She turned back and pouted a little at him.

"Aren't you rich? Find ways to get it."

"You surely aren't serious, are you? Why should I?"

"Because I say so." She replied, like matter of a fact. He laughed.

"You should be the one getting something for me. I bring you here." He reminded.

"Psh... Petty and so not gentlemen." She rolled her eyes slightly, walking back.

=====

"So I guess this camp isn't a waste of time for you? Since you got to see many things." Seung Hyun said as they were walking back.

"Yeah. Thanks to you." She smiled.

"What time did they called us to assemble?" He asked again.

"9PM, I guess. I'm going. Are you?"

"Sure." And together, they walked to the beach. The students were already seen sitting in a circle and the teachers were holding the fire torch together to light the camp fire. Loud cheers filled the quiet beach and Yi Jung quickly ran to the crowd, joining them. Seung Hyun followed suit. Planting their butts on the grass, they watched the MCs talked and joked, making a fool of themselves.

"Aigoo... You!" He suddenly pointed to a boy seated at the front. "I saw you dancing at the... The... Whatever the performance is called. Your comical dance seriously is..." Claps and cherring were heard as the MC tried pulling the refusing guy to join them. In the end, the guy was forced to dance that dance he was famous for. The MCs were hugging their tummies as they burst out into laughter. One of the two MCs even missed his balance and fell to the ground. Yi Jung was laughing like hell, once in a while slapping her palm on her lap. Her head tilted to the side as she laughed crazily, hitting Seung Hyun's shoulder.

"Oh my god...! Look at him!" She pointed to the student dancing randomly, his arms extended out as he faced his to the audience, swaying it. Seung Hyun glanced at her to see her laughing so loudly for the first time.

"Oh my... My jaws hurt..." She was still laughing when the guy had returned to his seat. "My tummy too..." She massaged her stomach and jaws, trying to relax the muscles. The next item was a skit by students. Cracking the audience up with their intentionally broken English, they made the people laughed their asses off again. The fire grew bigger, making the ones in the front warm while those seated at the back were continuously attacked by the freezing breeze. Yi Jung rubbed her arms, bending her legs close to her body. She hugged herself, once in a while laughed softly at the witty chats of the MCs. The coldness had affected her and Seung Hyun noticed her change. She didn't laugh as openly as before. He removed his cardigen and draped it over her shoulders. She turned to him, looking at him in wonder but he was looking at the MCs. Accepting his nice offer, she turned back to the front. As the storytelling was going on, Yi Jung heard a sniffle next to her. She turned and saw Seung Hyun hugging his knees as he listened.

"Here." She pulled the cardigen off her and handed it back to him.

"It's okay." He pushed it back to her, sniffling again.

"You are having a running nose already." She covered him with the clothe.

"Take it. I'm fine." His ego doesn't allow that and he draped it over her frame again. She was about to retaliate when the audience screamed.

"The two girls thought that was the worst nightmare they were having. And when they almost reached the exit, the door BANG!" A loud and sharp shrieked coming from the students again echoed the quiet night at the sound effect the storyteller made from the loud sudden clap of his hands.

"Then they saw this woman in their dream, dressed in bloody red dress and her hair was all over her face, blood dripping from her lips..." He narrated in a suspense tone, looking at the audience.

"What the hell..." Yi Jung hugged her legs, feeling her hairs standing. Her eyes fixed on the storyteller.

"They took a step back at a time, slowly. Colours draining from their faces. Then,"

"AHH!"

"Ahhh!" The audience screamed again as a few students dressed similarly like the female ghost in the story had crept up to some students at the back and screamed in their ears, pouncing on them. Being one of the victims, Yi Jung screamed at the pranks, feeling herself freaking out. Seung Hyun literally jerked. Both of their eyes widened, staring at the person wearing a long red dress with the long wig over the head.

"What the hell!" Yi Jung screamed, smacking the boy's lap. The pranksters scattering around the crowd laughed hysterically, including the boy telling the story. The audience playfully cursed and scolded them.

"Did you guys pee in your pants?" The mischievous storyteller asked with a wide grin.

"Yah!" The audience screamed, causing the others to laugh even though they were pranked.
-----
"Goodness..." Yi Jung patted her chest lightly, eyeing the storyteller but she was smiling. After getting a shock of their lives, everyone became alert and the camp fire continued burning. They sang, laughed, performed, danced... It was late at night but it had not ended. Even though Yi Jung did not perform or did anything of that sort, she felt tired after watching for a long time.

"Aren't you sleepy?" She turned and asked Seung Hyun, her eyes getting teary.

"You want to sleep?" She nodded, her eyes half-closed. "Sleep then." He extended his arm and wrapped it around her shoulder. She quickly pushed away.

"What are you doing?"

"What are you thinking?" He shot back. "If you have guts, then return to your tent and sleep. Or if you don't like my offer, you can sleep on the ground or you just don't sleep." She rolled her eyes. She will surely get killed for leaving earlier than others.

"I don't have any thoughts on you. So don't treat me like I'm a erted person." He snorted. "All you have are bones and fats, why did I even thought of helping you? I must be insane."

"Yah."

"Shut up." He rolled his eyes, focusing his attention back to the speaker. Yi Jung snorted, hugging her legs again. Her head had rested on her kneecaps. Slowly, she was supporting her head with her arms on her knees, couldn't stop her eyes from closing. Staring at her for a little while, Seung Hyun shifted herself nearer to her and willingly placed his arm around her shoulder, pulling her to him. She stirred a little at the movement, looking up at him.

"All you have are bones and fats." He repeated, not looking at her. "I'm not thinking at anything else." Pushing her head to his chest, he tightened his hold. She was too tired to talk back and just went back to sleep. His body was immediately warmed up as heat passed through the layers of cotton to his skin. Slowly, it seemed like the area only consist of him and her. He could only hear her slow steady breathings and of course, his madly racing heartbeat. Wanting to feel more of her warmth, he pulled her nearer as she snuggled deeper to his chest. Everything was a reflex to him, as well as the small blissful smile that crept on his face as he leaned down to smell her hair.

=====

Loud claps woke Yi Jung. The camp fire had came to an end and everybody was told to take a break before supper was served. Stretching herself, she looked around, trying to adjust to her surroundings. Seung Hyun tilted his head to relax his neck muscles.

"I'm sorry." She murmured, still a little blur. Feeling the weight lifted from his shoulder, he stood up,

"Let's go." He waited for her to follow him but she went the other way, to the tents. "Yah." He called. "This way." He tilted his head towards the forested space when she turned back, giving him a wondering look.

"I will sleep here tonight. Thanks." She mumbled and strolled back.

=====

Seung Hyun lied on the bed, tossing and turning.

Will she be able to sleep?

This question was on his mind all the time. He found himself standing up, using the excuse of wanting to have a stroll.

"Yes... I just want to get some fresh air and get back to sleep." He whispered, trying to convince himself. He walked out of the front door and took a stroll in the porch, into the forested space. Breathing in the fresh air, he felt comfortable and was at peace. Looking down at the ground as he ambled around, he kicked the caramel brown leaves, making rustling sound. It was music to his ears and that made him happy. Just like this, without him knowing, he exited the dense trees and the beach was before him. His eyes immediately fixed on the multiple green tents and thought of Yi Jung again. He found his legs bringing him towards that one tent and he stopped infront of it only to stare.  He focused his gaze on it for some time until his thumb and finger sandwiched the zip, slowly pulling it down. What he expected was to see the girls, or at least her lying down, fast asleep but the scene infront of him caught him offguard. Hugging a smll container, Yi Jung was popping little treats into while the other girls were in dreamland beside her. She immedately looked up, getting a little fright when she sensed movement. Her eyes widened for a while before she rolled them. Seung Hyun had also recovered from the surprise he got and laughed silently.

"What are you doing at..." He glanced at his watch. "1:40AM?" His eyes still shone in amusement.

"Filling my stomach. Duh." She rolled her eyes again.

"Eating at this time? And when you just finished supper?" He continued to say softly.

"Supper doesn't suit my taste that's why I'm eating." She said, matter of a fact. He smirked but the smirk was soon gone when he heard footsteps. Jumping up, he hopped into the tent, squeezing beside Yi Jung as he roughly zipped up the tent.

"What are you doing?" She asked in horror, eyes widened as she glanced at her sleeping friends to see if they had noticed. She turned back after checking. "Go out." She exclaimed whisperingly.

"I will be dead if I'm found out. And you too." He whispered back.

"What does this has to do with me? Get out!" He wore a blank look, then pointed to the half filled transparent container in her arms.

"Eating at this time. Do you think it is allowed?" She glared at him. "If it's allowed, you won't be hiding here and devouring all these, right?"

"You are threatening me?"

"If that's how you want to see it." She threw a glare and turned away, rolling her eyes as she reaached inside for another biscuit and took a bite.

"But," He started again. "What is this?" He pointed to the cup beside her.

"Mead."

"W-what?" His eyes big and tried surpressing his laughter but wasn't really successful. "Mead? Seriously?"

"Yeah, why?" She asked back in nonchalance.

"You really did prepare a lot. What else do you have?" He asked, in both amusement and sarcasm.

"There's milk too." She continued to chew on the tidbits.

"Milk?" His eyes widened so much and his jaws dropped.

"Why? You want some?" She turned to him, raising a brow as she .

"No wonder your bag in heavy. Is the country going through a war? Or you are moving house?"

"I know you want me to move out of your house but I brought these just in case of times like this." He rolled his eyes, ignoring the first part of what she had said.

"So, can I have some milk?" He asked, just curious to see if she really had the drink with her. She turned to him.

"Do you want it chill or warm?"

"You even brought ice? How?"

"I just refilled the thermoflask with ice water from dinner earlier. I have both warm and cold. Which one would you like, mister?"

"The warm one please." He played along, watching her turned to her backpack and pulled a thermoflask out. Wrapping her fingers around the plastic of the flask, she checked the temperature.

"It's not really hot now." She told him, removing the cap and pulled out another bottle inside filled with white liquid. Pouring the content out into the cap of the flask which served as a cup, she handed it to him. Seung Hyun took a sip, holding the cap with both hands to get some warmth.

"Can I have a piece?" He asked again, motioning to the container of tidbits in her arms. He don't really want it, but all these amazed him. From the mead, to the milk. He had never seen someone so 'well-prepared' before. She extended the container to him and he looked inside to choose.

"You even have chocolates?" Once again, he was amazed. He took a piece of chocolate and chewed on it. She placed the container between them, so it was easier for both of them to share.

"What is this?" He pointed at a ring-shaped cracker covered with orange powder.

"Cheese rings." She told him casually, reaching for the cup of mead.

"Exactly how many types of tidbits are there in this container?"

"I don't know. Bulter Yang went to the grocer that day and brought me all these."

"You even called him to get you these?" He narrowed his eyebrows.

"I did not. He brought them without me knowing." She defended. "He said he saw me eating these and just brought them for me."

"Psh." His eyes dropped back to the container of mixed tidbits. Cheese rings, barberqued flavoured nachos, chocolate waffled biscuits, seaweed potato chips, original Pringles pototo chips, Hershey white chocolate with Oreo buts, Kit-Kat. He tasted every one of them and knew which was which.

"So these are your favourite?"

"Hm." He nodded and he made a mental note to remember all these for no reason. He found himself smiling to himself, recalling the time when he saw her at the balcony in her room, finishing a tube of Pringles before going to bed. This time, she literally just threw all kind of fattening tidbits into this one big container and smuggled it here.

"Want some M&Ns?" He turned to her, seeing her offering a packet of them.

"Do you have the one with nuts?" He asked just for the fun. She shook her head. "The peanut butter one?"

"I only like the original one."

"I only like the ones with nuts and peanut butter." He turned away.

"Why do you like all the nuts, nuts, nuts?" She shot back. "You are already nuts."

"What?" He started laughing, covering his mouth slightly with the back of his hand to control his volume. He doesn't know why he found it so funny. She only snorted and continued munching on the sweets.

"But, you really have to go." She said when she finally stopped eating and covered the container with the cover. "This is the girls' tent." He gulped down the remaining of the cup and immediately lied down after that.

"Yah..." She nudged him. "Choi Seung Hyun." She called sternly.

"The teachers are outside. Wake me up when they were gone." He smiply said, even though he doesn't know if the teachers were really patrolling near their tent. He just don't want to leave.

"You can't sleep here." She argued, trying to pull him up.

"Shh..." He pushed her off. Not sure whether it was laziness or he simply wanted to stay with her, he don't have any thoughts of leaving. Yi Jung stared down at him in disbelief.

"Get up!" She shook him.

"Sleep."

"How am I suppose to sleep with you around?" She retorted.

"You are going to wake them if you continue being so loud." He said, eyes already closed as he referred to the others sleeping soundly in the same tent as them.

"So just get out. We will get punished if the teachers found you here."

"I'm too tired. Goodnight."

"Why do you want to sleep here when you have the resort?" She continued to ask, irritated.

"Don't talk to me." He shifted himself slightly to make space for her, eyes still closed. She rolled her eyes, kicking her legs in frustration. Glaring down at him again, she sighed in defeat and can only curl herself in the corner and rest, leaning her back against her backpack. She closed her eyes and hugged her knees as sleep slowly crept into her.

=====

Seung Hyun had fallen asleep before checking if Yi Jung had slept or not. But it was the first time for him to be in a tent and his back ached due to the hard base he was lying on. It woke him up. Lazily opening his eyes, he looked around. When he realised that Yi Jung was not lying beside him, he slowly sat up. He turned back and found her curled into a ball at a side. A small curve appeared on his lips. Slowly, he reached for her and lifted her bridal style and placed her lying down. He pulled down the zip a little and saw that the sky was still dark. Covering his mouth as he yawned, he lied back down, closing his eyes but opening them again when he heard her slow breathings. With her face before him, he studied her features. Long, natural curled eyes lashes, charming prominent nose and inviting lips. Her skin smooth and radaint, glowing in the dark. He noticed her head tilting to the side and extended his arm in reflex, pushing it under her neck and pulled her towards him. He embraced her, hearing his heart screamed, shouted and yelled again. His heart was rejoicing everytime he got near to her, and this time, for her to be in his arms, it felt like she was meant to be there. He sighed in content, another smile curling the side of his lips.

=====
------
He stirred when continuos pulling of the zip was heard. Opening his eyes, the first thing he saw was Yi Jung. She must have turned when she was sleeping as she had her back facing him. Soft sleepy talks and dragging footsteps were heard from outside and it must be about time to gather. Just then, a vibration was heard and Yi Jung jerked, almost jumping up. Her hand frumbled for the phone in her pocket and turned off the alarm before dropping it, turning to sleep again. Through her half opened eyes, she saw Seung Hyun's face and immediately widened them. Although there was a big gap between them, it surprised her. She immediately shot up, looking down to check on her attire. After heaving a sigh of relief, she shot him a look.

"What did you do?" She asked accusingly.

"What did I do?" He asked back innocently. "I slept. What else?"

"Don't tell me that I lied down myself. I clearly remember falling asleep in a sitting position." She retorted, her stares turning into glares.

"Fine. It was me who lied you down. But it was you who snuggled into me." He stared back, lying.

"What? Me? You think I will buy that?" She slightly shrieked and was about to say something else when the girls behind Seung Hyun started to stir, mumbling incoherent words. Yi Jung quickly turned and pulled down the zip, getting out.

"Oh?" One of the girls saw Seung Hyun in their tent and gasped, quickly patting her friend next to her who was rubbing her eyes lazily, trying to grab her attention. Seung Hyun was staring at her with a blank expression before leaving the tent. The other three girls watched him leave with widened eyes, then turned to each other and blinked several times.

=====

The sky was still dark. Freezing morning breeze blew, forming layers on the sea surface. Gentle waves rolled into the shore, creating soft crashing sound. Stepping out of the tent, Seung Hyun saw yawning students, eyes half opened as they crawled out of their ped tents. Toiletries in their hands, they headed towards the the washroom. Once in a while, the urgent pulling down of the zip could be heard and the next moment, one or two people can be seen scumbbling out, slipping into their flip-flops. Spotting Yi Jung heading towards the pavement, he quickly followed.

"Why are you still here?" She asked, not even turning to him when he reached her side.

"To wash up. Why do you keep asking the obvious?"

"Do you have your toothbrush with you?" She rolled her eyes and asked, clearly knowing that everything was in the resort.

"Oh... Hold on." He smiled, fishing out his phone and continued to walk towards the toilet while dailing a number. Yi Jung ignored him and went into the ladies. A moment later, Clavin came running towards Seung Hyun and handed him his toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste.

"Why don't you do it in the resort?"

"Thanks." Seung Hyun made a gesture and headed into the toilet. After using, he walked out as the basin inside was all occupied. The toilet during this time can be really packed. Yi Jung walked out as well, deciding to use the one outside too. Staring at Seung Hyun, she shot a look. Eyeing him, she the tap and rinsed the toothbrush before squeezing the toothpaste on it. She brushed her teeth, bending down. The both of them just washed up. After rinsing at the end of everything, she wiped it dry with the back of her hand.

"Where do you all usually gather?" He asked, turning to her as he turned off the tap.

"At the tents." She replied shortly, turning to walk away. She slowed down when something suddenly popped in her mind.

"Why?" He asked, looking down to her.

"I think I had forgotten something." She mumbled, thinking hard. He smiled playfully.

"Like what?" He bent down to meet her face, whispering.

"This." She smacked his head away and rolled her eyes. He chuckled and followed her to the tents.

"Are you going to continue staying here?" She asked, stopping before her tent.

"I can't?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Of course no." She talked back. "Go back." She tilted her head to the direction of the forested area, shooeing him off.

"Chasing me away?" He let out a chuckle. "It is because of me that this camp is possible."

"Yeah yeah." She replied half heartedly, stepping into the tent and again, he followed.

"Yah...!" She stared at him in disbelief. "Oh!" She suddenly spun her head around. "Tae Hyun! Ah!" She pushed through him like a mad person and ran to the males' side when she finally remembered what she had forgotten. His eyes followed her and saw her getting into a tent like she sleeps there. She squatted down, shaking someone.

"Tae Hyun ah, wake up. You are going to be late!" Yi Jung patted his face. She stepped inner to wake the rest. "Jun Min ah... Dong Hyuk ah..." She shook them and one by one, they started to stir.

"What...?"

"Tae Hyun ah..." She went back to him, shaking his shoulders lightly. Tae Hyun ignored her, not even opening his eyes. "Yah...!"

"Sleep." He patted the space beside him. "If not, go out." He muttered, turning to lie on his stomach.

"It's six fifteen already. Yah!" She slapped his cheek but there wasn't the slightest response from him.

"Jung ah, just sleep." Jun Min pushed her shoulder to the side, causing her to miss her balance and fell, ended up lying between Tae Hyun and him. Seung Hyun narrowed his eyebrows at that, his stares becoming intense. Quickly getting up, Yi Jung raised her voice.

"Yah!" She slapped both of their back hard, making a sound that sounded so pain. "Wake up!"

"Ow...!" They wriggled, feeling the stingy pain passing through their every nerves. Frowning, they sat up, glaring at her.

"What? This is how I wake people up. Do you still need me to wake you up in the future?" She then stood up and left the tent.

=====

They started to pack up as it was the end of the camp. After the debrief session, they went to get their bags and kept the tents. Yi Jung was following her teammates to return the tent to the teachers when Seung Hyun came to her.

"Let's go."

"What?" She asked, looking at him in wonder.

"There's a car waiting for us."

"Mr Kim came?"

"No. Just come." He said.

"But-"

"Quick!" He urged and she just gave a nod to him and ran back to get her bag after returning the tent.

"What am I going to say when Mrs Kim asked where I was when I'm back in school?" She asked, thinking of that teacher that loved to pick on her.

"Tell her that you are old enough to take care of yourself." He replied, looking ahead.

"Psh..." She rolled her eyes and that was when she heard barkings. She slowed down her pace, turning around to look for the source only to see Seung Hyun walking away to a lamppost where a golden retriever was leashed there. He smiled as he squatted down, its head in a backwards motion.

"What is that?" She called from her position, not even taking a tiny step forward. He turned to her, waving for her to come which she shook her head. She was scared of dogs. Especially big ones like this. He motioned for her to come again and she hesitately took slow and small steps at a time.

"This is Ddengie." He introduced, looking at the dog when she stopped a foot behind him.

"The name is too cute for him." She noticed. A charming and beautiful dog named Ddengie?

"He used to be cute in his early years." He stated and turned back to her. "Wanna touch him?" She shook her head immediately. "You are scared of dogs?" He laughed a little, earning a warning glare from her. "A lioness is afraid of dogs?"

"Yah." He smiled, pulling her down beside him. She gasped a little, noticing the small distance between herself and the animal. She tried to pull back and stand up, but he had already grabbed her hand and placed it on its soft fur, slowly guiding her in the pet.

"His owner is also the one owning the resort." He told her. She felt the soft silky fur and to her surprise, the dog didn't jump or pounce or anything.  She turned to him. "We are closed. Including Ddengie." She continued to stare at him for a moment then nodded, turning to the pet with its tongue sticking out, revealing its sharp teeth. He was staring at Ddengie with a faint smile before asking her.

"Do you hate me?" Strangely, he was having a smile. Yi Jung turned to him, taken aback by his sudden-out-of-no-where question. "Because I don't hate you for anything."

=====

 

To secsnow, Hello. Okay, more progress for Tae Hyun and Ji Eun! :D Thanks for supporting! ^^
 

intanck92, Hello. I'm sorry that I do not have time in the near future. I promise I will update as soon as possible. Thanks for supporting! ^^ *Hugs back*
 

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- Time- 20:58PM
Stopped at '-', 22:01PM, 190911

Continued- 20:58PM, 200911
Stopped at '--', 22:04PM, 200911

Continued- 20:54PM, 210911
Stopped '---', 22:07PM, 210911

Continued- 20:46PM, 220911
Stopped at '----', 21:42PM, 220911

Continued- 21:12:PM, 230911
Stopped at '-----', 23:56PM, 230911

Continued- 22:41PM, 240911
Stopped at '------', 23:56PM, 240911

Continued- 21:00PM, 260911
Ended- 22:09PM, 260911

Posted and replied to comments at 21:55PM, 290911