Chapter 23

You And I [COMPLETED]
Time- 3:32PM
---

I was at the set of YaShimManMan, waiting for the others to arrive. Today is the recording for 'The playboy next door' special. The drama rating is not bad so they have the budget. So happy! I popped a chocolate into my mouth as I watched the other staffs running here and there, getting things ready.

"Hello." I turned back and saw Seung Hyun behind me.

"Oppa. Hello." I greeted. "Want some?" I offered my packet of chocolates and he took one. Seung Hyun sat on the chair next to me.

"Is this scripted too?" He asked, looking around.

"Yeah." I replied and picked up the script lying beside me and handed to him. He flipped through the pages.

"Scandal again... Aren't you tired?" He asked, his eyes still on the script.

"Our answers will have the audience tired too. Since we replied the same answers." I popped another chocolate into my mouth.

"By the way, are you allowed to go out? After the scandal thing?" He asked, looking at me this time.

"Why?" I turned to him, having a slight smile. "Wanna treat supper again?" I smiled as I took a chocolate out from the packet. "I'm grounded. Maybe next time." I said as I threw the chocolate into my mouth and chewed on it.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ask you out." He apologised.

"No. It's okay. I agreed in the first place. Don't put it to heart. I'm really fine." I expressed. I mean, it's really not his fault. Artists can't have some private life? I extended the packet of chocolates infront of him. "Have some and forget about it." I smiled and he took one.

"Good afternoon." We turned back and saw Ho Dong behind us, greeting the stuffs. We stood up and greeted.

"Oppa. Good afternoon."

"Our Yi Jung is here." He answered and Seung Hyun bowed and greeted him.

"Good afternoon." Ho Dong returned the greeting. "You two continue what you were doing... Yeah..." He moved his index finger, from me to Seung Hyun, from Seung Hyun to me.

"Oppa..." I said as I eyed Ho Dong.

"See you then." He said and walked to the studio.

"Sorry. He is always like that. Don't mind him." I said to Seung Hyun.

"Can I have another chocolate so I can forget about it?" He laughed. I laughed and nodded, passing him the packet. He sat down and popped one chocolate into his mouth and continued reading the script.

"Nothing new. I'm all familiar with them." He said and closed the script. I just smiled and continued snacking on my chocolates.

"30 minutes to recording." The PD said in a loud voice. The other cast and I made our way to the studio and be on stand-by mode. We chatted among ourselves and soon the recording started. The host is Ho Dong and he did the usuals, introducing the casts and all.

"These two are recently a hot topic. What exactly happened?" He turned to us.

"We were having supper and were heading back when the photos were taken." Seung Hyun said.

"It's rumored to be very late at night. What time was it?" Ho Dong asked further.

"About 4:30AM? The filming ended late. So..." Seung Hyun confessed.

"That's a very late supper." Ho Dong commented and we laughed a little.

"The public even says that there a hotel nearby. Honestly, is there a hotel? Honestly." Ho Dong probed.

"I don't remember seeing a hotel whatsoever." Seung Hyun replied.

"So is not that there's none there. Is just that you don't remember. Okay, I understand..." Ho Dong said and moved on to the next card.

"No... There's a photo with a arrow pointing to a building saying that that's a hotel right?" I interrupted and this caught Ho Dong's attention.

"Yes." He said.

"What I saw was... This is the truth. That building is a barberque chicken shop." I said and laughed a bit.

"Huh?"

"There's really a lot of shops selling chicken there. From the stall we had our supper, the whole stretch of road, almost all of them are selling chicken." I confessed further. "Seung Hyun oppa and I even commented on how many chicken shops there are."

"Barberque chicken, grilled chicken, ginseng chicken, chicken broad. There's everything there." Seung Hyun revealed and this made everyone curious where that place is.

"Is it? Give me the address later." Ho Dong said and this made us laughed. Ho Dong moved on to talk about the other cast and there was this section when we get to 'sabotage' the others by revealing little 'secrets' about their personal lives.

"There was this scene which was filmed in a car. We used the director's car for some reasons and Tae Hyun oppa accidentally plucked out the steering wheel." Ji Eun exposed Tae Hyun and ended her piece with a laugh and this widen Ho Dong's eyes.

"Did the director made you pay or made things difficult for you during the filming, Tae Hyun-ssi?" Ho Dong asked, still shocked.

"I did pay half of the fees for repairing and the director did made things hard. He made me do quite a number of times for a few scenes." Tae Hyun joked. "I really have no idea how the steering wheel dropped. It's not like I pull it or something..." He added.

"This is the first time I heard artist dismentling director's vehicle. Directors out there! Beware of Kim Tae Hyun." Ho Dong made the studio burst out laughing.

"Anything to share about the other two leads?" Ho Dong asked the other cast about us, obviously wanting to tease us.

"The two of them are really close." Tae Hyun pointed at me and Seung Hyun. "I once saw them doing something at the balcony. The time was already late then."

"The two of them really do like to hang out late, don't they? Ho Dong said to the others and the others nodded.

"It's not it." I defended. "After filming, I wanted to complete my school work and I thought that I would do it in the balcony as the air was fresh and it was windy that night."

"I was there memorising the script when she came." Seung Hyun added.

"Yeah. Then Seung Hyun oppa helped me with my work." I explained.

"Oh... So the two of you did not plan it?"

"Yes." I replied and Seung Hyun nodded.

"That was fate then" Ho Dong said which left me and Seung Hyun looking down, smiling, not knowing what to say. Ho Dong then laughed.

"There's something I found out yesterday. Can I revealed as well, KangDongNim?" Ho Dong asked. The PD nodded.

"When we were filming for 2 days 1 night yesterday, I managed to get hold of Yi Jung's handphone during the break. Then we realised that Yi Jung and Seung Hyun text each other often." He said as he eyed us, can't help but smile cheekily.

"Oppa." I called. "Don't."

"Their conversation is like concerning each other. I got a shock when I saw their conversation." Ho Dong ignored me and continued.

"Seung Hyun oppa, I'm sorry." I said to Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun doesn't seem to mind.

"What's in the text?" One of the cast asked.

"Yi Jung ah. Are you home? You disappeared after the recording. Are you still bothered by the rumors?" I can only hide my face in my hands. Seung Hyun was also smiling shyly. "KKKYYYYYAAAA~~!!" Ho Dong made this sound. Everyone is like all teasing us.

"What is it all about, Seung Hyun-ssi?" Ho Dong then interviewed.

"That's... I'm just concerned." Seung Hyun spoke. The studio then went crazy and got all excited.

"I'm guilty. I was the one who asked her for supper. That's how everything started." Seung Hyun continued. "When the scandal happened, we distanted. Everything got so weird and awkward. Yi Jung was really sad and stressed about it. So I feel kind of guilty for inviting her in the first place."

"Yi Jung is a cautious girl. And she really gets bothered by little rumors like this." Ho Dong commented. "Hope the fans would understand. There's no hotels or motels. There's only chicken shops." Ho Dong ended his sentence and sucessfully made us laughed again. Then it was a video of NGs. It's so embarassing when I NGed. I was crowned the NG queen. And follow-up was the video of the best scenes in the drama. The first one was the scene filmed in the classroom.

I was taking down notes of what the teacher was writing on the board when I felt a sudden weight hitting my shoulder. I turned to the direction and saw Seung Hyun's head on my shoulder, asleep.

"Yah." I lifted his head off my shoulders. "What are you doing? The others are looking." I turned to my side and saw the other students looking at us.

"They can look and get jealous for all I care." Seung Hyun muttered and placed his head on my shoulders again.

"Get up. How am I going to write like this?"

"Aish. You're so noisy..." He pulled an unoccupied chair and placed his leg on it and laid on my lap. We were seated at the back but his long legs would surely be seen.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Seung Hyun did not replied.

Then it was the one on the first date.

I was lying on the backseat while Seung Hyun went to get something. I was about to fall asleep when Seung Hyun opened the door to the backseat, pulling me up. I got up lazily and followed him out. He opened the boot and took out the super ultra huge + chubby teddy bear.

"For you." He passed it to me. "I can't be with you for a few weeks so treat me as this bear for the time being." I know that he is going overseas for a business trip with his dad. I smiled and nodded, can't help but get a little sad of him leaving.

"The pocket..." He eyed the pocket at the teddy's tummy with both of his hands in his pocket.

"What?" I looked at him, confused, not getting his point.

"There's something else more important in the pocket." He said looking away. I'm still confused but still reached inside the pocket and starting feeling for the 'something' that Seung Hyun is referring to. Then I felt it and pulled it out. I only saw a ring in on my palm. I looked at Seung Hyun, shocked.

"I will return as a better man." He took the ring and held my hand. "This is my promise to you." He said as he pushed the ring into my forth finger. "Wait for me."

"What? You did not even propose and simply put on the ring for me?" My mind was blank just now and can't stop him in time.

"This is my propose."

"You did not even asked." I stated. This is so absurd.

"Why must I when I already know the answer?" He asked mischievously.

"Is it? What is my answer then?" I played along with him. Seung Hyun held both of my hands and inched his face nearer.

"A 'yes'?" He guessed.

"Well... It's the opposite." I pulled my hand away from his and was about to pull the ring out when he stopped me and held my face. I froze, waiting for him to ask. He came closer and kissed me at the lips.

"Please marry me." He pulled back and said. The Choi Seung Hyun that I know never ask, he just order. But this time he added a 'please' and he is sincere. I smiled and nodded and we kissed passionately with the sun setting behind us.

The next one is the one where Seung Hyun improvised the kiss and the others were starring the other cast.

"Woah! 'I will kiss your tears away.' Good one." Ho Dong praised and Seung Hyun became quite shy.

"Seung Hyun added that line and improvised a little on the kiss. It wasn't like that in the script." Ji Eun blurted and Ho Dong was taken aback.

"Huh? It's not scripted?" Ho Dong then turned to look at Seung Hyun. Seung Hyun became flustered.

"I felt that adding that would have a better reaction." Seung Hyun managed to reply.

"Yi Jung should be shock then. When Seung Hyun-ssi improvised." I just smiled.

"Seung Hyun oppa used to improvise scenes." Su Ah exposed Seung Hyun again making Seung Hyun all shy.

"Anyway it's a good line. 'I will kiss your tears away'..."

We then continued with the remaining parts of the recording and soon, it was the end of the filming. We all bid farewell and leave the studio.
---
Okay! Another chapter. Hope you have enjoyed and thanks for reading :)

To sweetgirl, I'm sure there were times when I ruined a chapter. Anyway, thanks for your support. ^^

Schedulex2(C)
Ended- Time- 6:11PM, 050810