Bonus! The playboy next door. Episode 6

You And I [COMPLETED]

Time- 5:28PM
---

The class was rowdy as no teachers were there. She had her head down as she walked insde. She was still in shock from earlier. His warmth, his hot breath sent eerie chills down her spine. Even if Choon Yeo hugged her before, it was just a different thing. She walked past the noisy classroom to her seat. Her eyes slightly widened, looking as though she came face to face to a spirit. she went to sit on her seat.

"Yah." Tae Hyun called when he saw her in this state. "What happened?" She just faced the front.

"Jung ah?" He called again, shaking her arm lightly this time.

"Y-yeah?" She turned to him, eyes still as wide.

"Why are you looking like that? Did something happened?"

"No... I'm fine..." She looked down then up again. He just shrugged it off and continued with whatever he was doing on his phone earlier. The next lesson was History and students were entering and leaving the classroom. She took out her book and happened to see Tae Hyun staring at the other side. She turned and saw a girl walking in and sat on the seat at the other row. It was the same girl Tae Hyun was staring at yesterday. She turned back to Tae Hyun.

"It's her right?" But he was so dazed at the sight of her that he didn't notice her talking to him.

"Yah..." She shook his arm gently and he jerked a little.

"Huh?"

"She's the one from yesterday right?"

"No..." He turned to face the front.

"It's her!" She cried softly. He just ignored her and she saw someone sitting infront of her from the corner of her eyes. Seung Hyun had returned. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes. The girl was glancing at Seung Hyun every now and then. Yi Jung saw it and when she turned back to Tae Hyun, he was looking at her too. She was confused. What was going on? Then, she realised and understood. Triangle-love, huh? Wait, triangle- love? Love?! Her eyes widened as they shot back to the girl.

"Miss Yi!" She jumped at her seat and instantly, her eyes went to the teacher at the front.

"Since you are so free looking around, please answer the next question." Then he went to his desk and Yi Jung stood up, heading forward and wrote the answer. Lessons went on and the teacher began to distribute the test the class had last week when she was not here yet.

"Miss Park got first in the class." The class clapped and the girl stood up to get her script. Yi Jung watched her. So she is a smart student... When Seung Hyun's name was called, the teacher said,

"Mr Choi, please work harder." You could hear that the teacher had given up on this student and was just saying for the sake of saying. His tone said everything. Seung Hyun did not even look at the teacher and took his paper before walking back.

=====

It was lunch time and Yi Jung went upstairs to get her clothes to change as it was after physical education. Tae Hyun said to meet at the usual place so she went up herself. She was humming as she skipped in, not knowing that there were people inside. Going to her seat, she bent down to her bag and pulled out her clothes and that was when she heard noises. Her eyes narrowed, turned to the side and her eyes went big, nearly fell to the floor. Seung Hyun was staring straight at her as he devoured Su Ah's lips. She turned her back to face them, calming herself. Seung Hyun had released Su Ah by then and told her to wait for him at the canteen. Walking passed Yi Jung, Su Ah gave her a look and smirked, knocking into her shoulder. Yi Jung's eyes narrowed at her actions. Why must she do this? What was there to be so proud of? God knows what was wrong with her.

"So, how are you?" Seung Hyun went behind her without her knowing and one of his arms wrapped her waist while the other went over her chest. She gasped. Her hands immediately when to his hands, trying to pull them off.

"What are you doing?" She cried, trying to keep her posture.

"Why are you so afriad?" He asked, smiling. Nails digging into his flesh, she pulled away with all her strength and spun to face him.

"What do you think you are doing?!"

"I have not done anything yet..." Rolling her eyes at him, she stomped out. Seung Hyun followed her.

"Are you jealous? Jealous that I'm with Su Ah?" She stopped walking. Seung Hyun was now standing beside her. "So you are jealous." He coughed out a soft laugh. Irritated, she turned to face him.

"What? You mean me? Being jealous of you and Su Ah? Are you out of your mind or something? Get treated immediately man." She blabbered so much. She was just disgusted by him making out with girls in the classroom during lunch. That was all.

"Well, a kiss of your's and I'll recover." Seung Hyun leaned in. Her eyes widened, seeing his face so near. Inching back, she raised her hand.

"Yah!" She yelled, ready to slap hard on his face but he grabbed her wrist.

"If you're jealous, I will ditch Su Ah. How about that?" He smiled to her, their face still so close.

"No. It's none of my business. I hate you, so stop bothering me. And let go of me!" She screamed in his face.

"I-Don't-Want-To." He said word by word as he tilted his head, aiming for her lips. "You know I do what I want" When their lips were going to meet, Yi Jung suddenly stomped on his leg real hard and he immediately let go.

"Damn! What are you doing?!" He screamed at her. The pain must be numbing his entire left leg.

"Save this disgusting act for Su Ah." She spat and walked away, leaving him in pain, holding onto his foot as he balanced on the other leg.

=====

She kept on turning to the back to see if he was after her. Just what he wanted from her? She finally heaved a sigh of relief when she was finally with her friends.

"So it would be next Saturday night. I will go and fetch you." Dong Hyuk said, munching on his bun. Yi Jung nodded.

"Is there anything I must take note? Like what to wear and stuff?" She asked.

"Just be beautiful." She chuckled.

"Yah, she is already gorgeous in uniform. Shall she be in this attire then?" Jun Min rolled his eyes.

"She's not only beautiful. Also..." Tae Hyun turned to her and winked, then turned back to Dong Hyuk. "Hot..." He said seducively which Yi Jung nearly burst out laughing at how funny he could be.

"Oh ya, can you picked me up at the bus stop where the stadium is?" Yi Jung spoke, suddenly remembered that she was staying in Seung Hyun's house.

"Sure, but why?"

"Ah... Just... Promise me?"

"Okay..." Dong Hyuk agreed without probing more. He was already so damn thankful to her. What else could he ask for?

=====

Yi Jung was at the library after school. Most of the students had gone home but she was still finishing the damn draft for Mrs Kim. When it was like about 5PM, she rubbed her eyes and stood up, packing her bag.

Alighting from the bus, she walked into the lane. The mansion came to view and she looked down to her feet, looking at them as they took a step closer and closer to her destination.

"Counting steps, huh?" Her head shot up and saw Choon Yeo infront of her.

"Oppa..." She called, still surprised. "Why are you here...?"

"Seoul High School?" He looked at the badge sewed on her uniform. She smiled and nodded.

"Why did this school dismiss students so late? Look at the time now."

"No... I just stayed back in school to complete some stuff."

"So have you completed them?"

"A little bit left. Why?" She asked.

"Can you spare me some time then?" She looked at him wonderingly.

"Yeah, sure." She answered innocently, which he smiled and caressed her head. Reaching for her hand, he held it with his like how they would usually do and walked down the road.

=====

They soon arrived at a nearby shopping mall.

"We are going shopping?" She asked as they headed to the door.

"Yes, my dear." The doors opened and they went in. "To distress." Then he winked, pulling her in. He brought her to a mobile shop.

"Which one do you want?" He asked, looking at the display.

"You're buying for me?" She asked. He looked up at her and nodded, smiling.

"Go on and choose."

"No..." His eyes narrowed.

"Why?"

"I don't need one, that's why." She stated. How can she accept such an expensive gift? He chuckled softly as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Then just use it to contact me, alright?"

"Oppa..."

"Since you said you don't need it. So you can only contact me with using the phone, isn't it?" She laughed softly, eyeing him. She knew he would be persistent in wanting to buy her a phone and she don't know what else to say to reject him.

"This one then." She pointed to one of the touch-screen phone.

"But this is out-dated." He said softly. "Don't mind the price. Just pick what you like. It's so not like you..." His eyes narrowed, pretending to be irritated at her being like this.

"Then do you want to choose for me?" She asked, looking at him.

"You are testing me how much I understand your taste?" He eyed me. "You're mean... What if I choose something you don't like?"

"I'm getting something for free. Who don't like free things? Plus, I would like since you chose it." She smiled. Then he suddenly blushed.

"Why are you suddenly talking as if we are couples?" She smirked.

"You don't like?"

"I love it." Then the two of them laughed.

"So I choose?" She smiled and nodded. "Hm..." He looked around. "Shall we..." He suddenly turned to her. "Have couple phones then?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Sure." She agreed normally. She looked at the display and spotted his phone. "You're using this one right?" She pointed, turning to him. He nodded.

"Then this one." She decided.

"Don't buy because I'm using that. You can choose what you like and I will change my phone too."

"But I like this..." She said. She had always said how cool his phone was.

"Are you sure? Touch your heart and speak your soul." She covered to stop herself from laughing.

"What sin did I made that I have to touch my heart and speak my soul?" She eyed him weirdly.

"You, lying to me is a sin." He blurted.

"Yah...!" She lightly slapped his shoulder, which finally made him laughed.

"Okay, okay. So..."

"This one!" She pointed and smiled to him like a kid. He chuckled softly, before pinching her cheek then pulled her to the counter.

=====

They walked out of the store.

"Thank you, oppa." She smiled to him and waved the phone.

"You're welcome." He smiled down. "But remember, you can only contact me." She smirked and rolled her eyes.

"I got it..."

"Press 1. That is my number." He said. She nodded. They shopped around, forgetting about the time.

"What?!" He stopped and stared down at her in disbelief when she told him that. "How can you agree to pretend to be his girlfriend? You must be out of your mind!" He exclaimed.

"He was begging me. And it would be only a day."

"You barely know him for a week and he already asked you such things. There must be something fishy about him!"

"LOwer your volume." She held his arm, trying to calm him and began walking again. "I promise I would take care of myself. Plus, I have a phone already." She reminded. "Number 1." He sighed, knowing she would still do it even if he objects.

"I can't believe the first friend you made is a guy. Plus, he is flirting with you and the two of you even got closed." He said, recalling what she told him when they were shopping around. "Don't force me to transfer to your school."

"Okay. You don't have to come..." She said. "You knew where I stay. You even knew my school now and I bet you would appear infront of the school front gate soon." She eyed him. "Worse still, you even have my number..."

"Yeah, so behave. I might just appear anytime, anywhere." She chuckled.

"Okay...!" She stared at him then slowly, her lips curved up.

"so... Do you need a dress?" Eyeing her, he asked, even though he doesn't like the idea of her pretending to be other people's girl. She turned to him and immediately smiled. Not happy because she was going to get free things again. She was happy because he was just so thoughtful.

"Last time okay?" She immediately nodded and off they went into a shop.

=====

"What is wrong with you?" Seung Hyun shouted in frustrations when Su Ah refused to go home even though it was like 10PM already. He wanted his sleep.

"Oppa, I don't want to leave." She clung onto him. He closed his eyes, tolerating. "I want to be with you..."

"Let go." He ordered coldly, really trying his very best not to burst infront of her.

"Can't I stay here? Your parents are not around right?" She looked up at him, her eyes as if to soften his heart.

"Go home." He shoved her away and went to the desk.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you?" She cried.

"You are testing my patience here!" He boomed. Even hearing her voice made him sick. "Get lost from my sight before I get nasty." He warned, his stares on her intense. She stared at him, obviously unhappy and stomped out. He slumped on the chair and his arm was over his eyes. That girl was really bugging the hell out of him.

=====

They had dinner and were now walking back to the mansion. He stopped before the front gate and reached for both of her hands.

"Is there anything else I can help?" He suddenly asked, feeling the sudden worry for her. He doesn't feel safe with her staying at a place with someone she doesn't know well. He knew how hard it was for her to adapt to new environment and he doesn't want her to feel uneasy.

"You helped a lot already." She said.

"I didn't do much." SHe shook her head, smiling.

"In fact, you did a lot." He looked at her wonderingly.

"You wouldn't know how thankful I was to God when we met again. Your presence had already helped a lot." He looked down and smiled, playing with her fingers.

"Do you know that the desire in me to protect you grew stronger?" He looked up to meet her eyes. "I thought I was just sensative when we met again. Knowing you're alone now, I thought I merely want you to be able to depend on me. But seeing how you shopped just now, I'm sure that you indeed need such protection. You don't use to be like this. When did you started to look at the price tag before buying things?"

"Oppa... I'm fine..."

"I want to be the one giving you the protection." He ignored what she said. "Not only protecting you, I would let you lead the life you always have. Even if that means more work for me, I would earn the money and give them to you, so that you would be able to enjoy life like before." He paused. "It hurts to see how much you have changed." His voice faded. She knew the meaning behind this whole chunk of words he had said. One simple meaning. This was his confession to her.

"But... You know I don't have the kind of feelings you have for me..."

"It doesn't matter. When did I ever ask you to have such fondness towards me?" Of course he hoped for that to happen. But he had never said it. He just kept it in his heart.

"It's unfair for you..."

"No. This is what I want. I would be handle everything that happened in the future. I will let you go once you found somebody."

"But..."

"Give me a chance." She looked down, battling with herself. He was so sincere and she wanted to make sure that she wasn't just feeling empty so she accept him. She must be able to make commitment.

"What if I would hurt you in the end?" Her voice soft.

"It doesn't matter." She sighed, looking down. After awhile, she nodded.

"I would try my best." Then he smiled, pulling her to him.

"Thank you..." And he kissed her on her hair.

=
She sighed silently, asking herself if she had made the wrong choice accepting him. What if she couldn't 'repay' him? What if she really fall in love with someone else instead? How is she suppose to just leave him? When she was about to speak, telling him what she was thinking, Choon Yeo pulled her off gently.

"Sleep early. It's late already." His eyes so warm that they could just melt her heart, but why was she feeling guilty instead? She mamaged to smile and nod, waving to him as she went up the step to enter the pin number. Pushing the door opened, she looked back one last time and smiled, before she disappeared behind the gate.

=====

Once she entered the mansion, she started looking for Mr and Mrs Choi, just to greet them and appologised for arriving home late. She walked across the living room to the kitchen, turning her head to and fro.

"Aunt..." She called. Seung Hyun was there, drinking water when she came. Yi Jung didn't notice him and knowing that, he smirked. How could she not see him?

"Oh, hi." She finally saw him staring at her and greeted monotonously. He just looked away and dropped the glass in the basin.

"Did you see Aunt around?" She asked, turning back when he walked passed her. He stopped and turned to her, smirking.

"For the entire month," He then smiled sweetly and leaned to her ear. "We would be alone in this mansion..." He whispered seducively before pulling away. Her eyes narrowed, not getting what he meant.

"Hope to have fun with you." He cupped her face softly and caressed it a little before walking off. Her eyes widened, glaring at his back. Then she suddenly realised something. Alone with him?! She quickly stopped one of the maids and asked. Mr and Mrs Choi were away for a business trip and what he said was true. For a month, they will be alone, on the second floor...

=====

She was busy completing the remaining page of the draft when her phone beeped. It must be Choon Yeo. No one else knows her number.

From My Number One.

Do you know who am I?

 

She laughed softly. First was the name he saved with his number. Second was this stupid question. Who else knows her phone number?

To My Number One

Does anyone knew my number except for you, oppa?

 

She smiled and waited for his reply but then, her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Who am I?" Was the first question the caller threw at her.

"It's not funny anymore..." She said, rolling her eyes but she was smiling. She heard him chuckling.

"Still not asleep?"

"Last sentence and I will be done with the draft." She smiled, leaning back on her seat. SHe looked out of the window. The weather was getting chilling as it was starting to approach winter. The tree swayed harder along with the wind.

"Oh. I just called to see if you are asleep." She stood up and went to the balcony and leaned forward on the rails, her elbows against it. Seung Hyun was out at the balcony with eyepieces on and he immediately noticed when she came out.

"Well, as you know, I'm not sleeping yet." She said, looking down to the road. The lampost lit along and she smiled faintly, admiring the view. Seung Hyun was watching her all along. Was she blind? You mean, she really can't see him? For the second time?

"I told my mum and dad that I have met you and they were so happy. When they knew what happened to you, they were really worried." Smiling, she went to sit on the wooden chair.

"Don't worry, I'm- Omo!" She nearly dropped her phone if not for she caught it with her other hand. Seung Hyun was staring at her, blankly, like an assasin, like a spirit.

"What's wrong? Jung ah?" Choon Yeo called from the other line.

"O-oppa..." She said into the phone, watching Seung Hyun. Their eyes met. "I was, I just got a little fright." She managed to say, eyes still staring.

"Are you sure you are okay?"

"Yeah. A cockroach crawled out from nowhere and got beside my legs..." She lied and got up, returning inside and quickly closed the window and pulled the curtains over. Seung Hyun just smirked and faced the front again.

"Oh... Okay then. I shall not disturb you further. sleep earlier, yeah?"

"Okay. Good night, oppa."

"Sleep tight." With that, the call ended. She returned to the desk and completed her work.

=====

Walking down the staircase, she lightly slapped her cheek, waking herself.

"Speed up." Her head shot to the living room when she heard someone ordered. Seung Hyun rolled his eyes and headed out. She just watched him walking out, dumbfolded. He can just don't wait for her. What exactly had gone into his head? She rolled her eyes before heading out.

'Damn! I want my breakfast!' She glared at his back as she cursed in her head.

"Good morning, Young master." Mr Kim bowed as he opened the door. Without even glancing at the older man, Seung Hyun went in.

"Good morning, Lady." He stood by the door and smiled to her, bowing.

"Good morning to you, Mr Kim." She smiled and bowed slightly before going in. Mr Kim closed the door and ran to the driver's seat and started the car.

"Mr Kim, you seem to be happy today. Did something good happened?" Yi Jung noticed him a little different today. His face looked more radient and stuff. He seemed to be in high spirits.

"My younger daughter made it to the university, Lady." He said, still smiling.

"Oh really? Congratulations, Mr Kim." She said, smiles got wider.

"Thank you, Lady." Seung Hyun smirked and that didn't escape the corner of Yi Jung's eyes. She turned and stared at him. He stared back, giving a mocking smile.

"Don't be like this. It's rude." She said.

"You are also staring at me, you know?" He smirked again. She rolled her eyes. What she meant was, it was rude for him to smirk every now and then.

"Don't smirk. Do you know that it is very irritating?" She shot back.

"Who are you to say this to me? Mind your own business." He replied calmly.

"Yeah, yeah. Continue to be arrogant. I want to see how long Su Ah can stand you." She rolled her eyes and looked away. "Su Ah is even better than you. You in fact, doesn't deserve her." Her muttered as she eyed him sideways. His eyes changed, listening to her utter those words to him.

"You know what?" His voice turned very dangerously calm and suddenly caught her wrist, pressing it down to the seat. "You are just someone my parents accepted and now that they are away, you are showing your true colours, huh?" His stares so intense. Her eyes widened, trying to pull away.

"Know your stand and don't cross the border." He warned and harshly let go of her, rolling his eyes. She held her wrist, rubbing the area where he grabbed so hard as she continued to glare at him.

=====

The car stopped and Seung Hyun got out and slammed the door. Yi Jung got out too and watched him venting his anger, feeling absurd. She went in behind him and went to the staircase while he walked the other way. She went to class and decided to revise.

"Baby..." She spun when someone whispered in her ears and smiled, eyeing him. Tae Hyun chuckled and sat beside her.

"You're early today..." She said, watching him laid his head on the table.

"You reached earlier than me. I thought I would be the first, you know..." He said with his eyes closed.

"You're disappointed that you didn't managed to reach before me?" He chucked softly.

"I guess I have to wake up earlier tomorrow..." She suddenly went to dig for her phone in her bag when she felt the vibration on her lap. She smiled as she received a 'good morning' text from Choon Yeo and replied to it.

"You got yourself a phone..." She turned and saw him looking at her phone, his eyes half closed.

"Yeah... Just got it yesterday." She smiled down to him and placed the phone on the table as she went back to her reading. He sat up and reached for her phone.

"Great. We can chat for the whole night from tonight onwards." She turned to him and saw him keyed something in. Then after awhile, his phone rang and then stopped after a ring. She looked at him wonderingly.

"I will call you." He winked and placed her phone back on the table and laid back on the table, closing his eyes. She smiled at her 'cool' friend and shook her head lightly. She threw the phone back into her bag and placed it behind her, on the chair.

=====

Class started and as usual, Seung Hyun was super late but got no punishment whatsoever. It was History lesson again and so the girl was there and he stared her, she stared at him. Same story... After the lesson, it was lunch.

The two of them were making their way down to the canteen to meet their friends.

"You were staring at her for two days and you are saying you're not?" Yi Jung asked.

"I didn't stare...!" Tae Hyun defended. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right. If saying you were actually stealing glances at her would make you feel better." He ignored her. "What's her name?" She asked, looking up at him. He silently sighed.

"Park Ji Eun."

"Oh, so you like her?" He stopped at his tracks, staring at her, taken aback that he was so easily seen through by her.

"No..." He managed to say.

"You know for yourself..." She muttered and walked ahead of him, waving when she saw their friends.

"You all started without waiting for us?" She pouted as she asked, pretending to sound disappointed that their friends actually didn't wait for them to have lunch together.

"The both of you took so long. What are you two doing upstairs huh?" Jun Min asked, wriggling his eyebrows.

"The teacher just dismissed us a little later and you all just started eating..."

"No, no." She turned when Tae Hyun spoke, appearing behind her. He had his arm wrapped around her waist.

"We were doing something. Remember?" He smiled.

"Wooo~!" Their friends cheered so loud that it attracted the population in the canteen to turn their heads to them. Tae Hyun and his friends then started laughing, not even bothering the stares they were getting.

"What did we do!" She cried, getting embarassed.

"Let's go, baby." Then, he pulled her by her waist to get their food. More cheerings were created by their friends. This time, even clappings.

=====

The cheerings attracted their attention. Turning to see what it was all about, he saw Tae Hyun and his friends laughing away while Yi Jung was just standing there, watching them.

"What the hell are they doing?" He heard Su Ah beside him. He looked down to her and saw her staring at the 'couple' making their way to a store and joined the queue.

=====

"What are you doing?" She asked softly, pulling his hand away.

"What? They all knew we are together anyway..." He answered casually, standing behind her. She looked at him, dumbfolded. When she was about to turn to the front, she was roughly shoved aside. Good thing that Tae Hyun held her in place. Su Ah just cut infront of her and she did not even looked back. She stared at her back. Then Seung Hyun appeared beside Su Ah.

"Oppa, what do you want to eat?" She asked, pulling his arm and he was infront of her. She hugged him from the back as they talked.

"Mad-dog couple..." Tae Hyun 'muttered' loud enough for them to hear. " It's okay. They are just here to get dog food." His arm when to hook Yi Jung's neck lightly from the back. Su Ah turned back and met Yi Jung's stares.

"Oppa, why do I hear barkings?" Su Ah asked, still staring at the two before her. "Did some lost puppies happened to stop by at the school?" Seung Hyun then chuckled softly, which made the two of them madder. Not because of jealousy. It was just so infuriating. It was like they were doing everything for them to see. Su Ah then looked down and pretended to search for any dogs.

"I think I saw a cheap dog looking for a puppy." Tae Hyun smiled as he tilted his head to see Yi Jung. "Perhaps, her lost puppy... Su Ah glared at Tae Hyun and when she noticed Yi Jung staring at her, she spat,

"What are you looking at, ?" Tae Hyun smirked.

"A calling someone a ? No worries, baby. At least you are more 'expensive' than her."

"Yah!" Su Ah finally shouted. She pushed Tae Hyun but he just smirked as she doesn't really have that much strength to fight a fully grown man. She was about to land her hand on his face when Yi Jung stepped out and caught her wrist.

"Go mad and make a nuisance out of yourself for all I care. But don't get us involved." She said. Su Ah's eyes narrowed and then became firece.

"Shut the hell up! You are going to hell when I get you!" Yi Jung smirked.

"Well, you are coming with me." She roughly let go of her hand and pulled Tae Hyun away. While Su Ah was screaming like some mad women after they walked off, Seung Hyun's eyes followed Yi Jung. Something was making him upset and he did not expect Yi Jung to protect that player.

=====

"What happened?" Their friends asked once they got back to the table.

"Just taming some crazy dog." Tae Hyun said casually, leaning back on the seat.

"But all I see is Jung doing the taming." Jun Min said. Yi Jung just smiled.

"I guess we have to share today." Before their friends could understand what he meant, Tae Hyun had already snatched their lunch.

"Yah!" Byun Woo cried, trying to retrieve his bowl of noodles but Tae Hyun 'secured' it well. Ignoring him, Tae Hyun turned to Yi Jung.

"I'm so touched. Thanks for saving me..." He said dramatically. She chuckled. "What do you want to eat?" She looked at the food they had and then slowly looked up at Jun Min, apologetically.

"Jun Min ah, I'm sorry. But I would like the sandwich..."

"There you go." Tae Hyun handed her the sandwich. "Enjoy." He smiled sweetly. Jun Min's eyes enlarged.

"My sandwich!"

"I got it..." Then she gave half to him.

"I want noodles." Tae Hyun said and shoved the rice back to them. "Thanks for sharing, bros." Then he started to eat.

"Where are there such things? The two of you each got a share and we have to share a plate of rice?" Dong Hyuk cried. But the two just ignored them, surpressing their laughters.

=====

The class had ended and students rushed out to get the books needed for the next lesson. Tae Hyun left Yi Jung alone as he needed to use the toilet. Upon reaching, he saw Seung Hyun there, washing his hands. Tae Hyun walked passed him to the urinal. He naturally smirked when he was beside Seung Hyun at the sink.

"You look a little not right..." Tae Hyun started. Seung Hyun turned off the tap.

"Why should I?"

"I don't know. But did I see jealousy in you?" Tae Hyun continued to mock.

"Of what?" Seung Hyun faced him, totally pissed right now.

"You know for yourself..." Tae Hyun smiled. "Get her then, since you seem to want her a lot. Try getting her from me." Seung Hyun gave a cold laugh.

"You think I can't?" He asked, his hands pushed down into his pockets. "Wanna bet?" Tae Hyun smirked.

"Sure. But you know what?" He asked. "Even she's at my side. You have to put in more effort." He smiled. Seung Hyun immediately thought of the incident when Yi Jung helped him just now.

"Maybe I shall give you a hint. Things would get difficult with Su Ah. I guess you are smart enough to know what to do if you really want Jung." Staring at him, Seung Hyun's insides started to boil.

"Fret not. You think you spend a lot of time with her? You never know." He smiled, before leaving. Mind him, the hot lady they were discussing about, was staying in his house, beside his room. They were the only ones who were at the second level and nobody would know what could happen... Tae Hyun just went out, smiling to himself as he thought another interesting game would be starting. They were walking along the corridor with Seung Hyun infront. He spotted Yi Jung infront, walking out of the ladies and stopped infront of the locker. Then a guy came to her and started a conversation.

"Yi Jung-ssi?" Yi Jung turned back.

"Hello." She bowed slightly, even though she doesn't know him. "May I help you?"

"Hello... I'm Kelvin from Year 3... Actually I..." The guy's head was low. "I have been noticing you since you came here. I like you..." Yi Jung's eyes widened, not knowing what to say.

"Do you have time to spare this Saturday?" She smiled nervously, looking away.

"Well... I..." She was about to reject when her wrist was caught and held up. She gasped a little at the sudden move and looked up, seeing Seung Hyun looking down at her, his stares nearly pirecing through her. Yes, he heard everything and he wouldn't miss his chance.

"Baby..." Her eyes narrowed at him calling her that.

"What's wrong with you?" She cried whisperingly, glancing around and saw people looking.

"How can you do this to me? We just merely had a little fight and you are now going out with this ?" He asked in disbelief.

"What are you talking about?" Oh my goodness! What the hell?! "Let me go!"

"Are you going with him if I let you go?" He asked which made Yi Jung's head fell back as she sighed in disbelief.

"Stop it. Just what the hell are you talking about?!" She tried to fling his hand off and even tried peeling his finger off with her free hand. The Kelvin guy just stood rooted, looking at the both of them in surprise.

"You are mine." He declared in a loud voice and before she could react, he tugged on her wrist, drawing her close to him and captured her lips. She gasped and thought her eyes just dropped off. The whole hallway went silent. Tae Hyun's eyes widened seeing the sight infront of him. He didn't guess Seung Hyun would be this fast. He chuckled softly. Seung Hyun's eyes closed, his other arm went to her waist, pushing her so closed to him that he nearly lifted her up. His other hand let go of her wrist and went to cup her cheek. Her hand remained in its previous position, too stunned to even move. She saw his face and thought her heart stopped. What the hell! She started to struggle. She shut her eyes tight, wanting to scream. Her hands went to his shoulders and started to push him so hard but he just wouldn't barge. He knew everyone was looking, perhaps even Su Ah.

'Yes, just end it once and for all.' With that thought, he spun her to the opened locker and her landed inside. She gasped again and was about to scream when his lips stopped her. He bent in so much that his upper body was inside the locker with her. She started to hit his chest, punching his arms, doing everything to get herself free from this ridiculous and sudden act.

"Please..." She managed to pull away just enough for her to talk and whispered softly. "Let go..." She was at the verge of crying but he simply tugged on her, pulling her out and dragged her away.

-
"Yah!" She finally screamed, flinging her hand off. With a powerful and swift movement, she slapped on his cheek hard, causing gasps to be heard.

"What the hell are you doing?!" She yelled at the top of her voice as her tears were about to pour out.

"! What do you think you are doing?!" A louder, sharper voice was heard before she was pulled by her shoulder. Before she knew what was happening, she was slapped on her cheek. She looked up, eyes widened but before she could even speak, another hand landed on her other cheek. Tears poured out immediately. Everything happened so fast. What just happened? She didn't know. He didn't know as well.

"The guts of you to slap my Seung Hyun oppa!" Su Ah yelled again and grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged on it roughly. Seung Hyun was so taken aback that he could only watch the commotion right before his eyes. He actually intended to ditch Su Ah by doing that but how did this progressed to this state? Why did Su Ah only appeared when Yi Jung slapped him? Su Ah was about to pull out Yi Jung's hair when a strong hand gripped on her wrist. She and Yi Jung looked up to see Tae Hyun looking down at Su Ah. He gripped so hard that Su Ah loosened her hold. He roughly threw her hand back to her side and looked at Seung Hyun before dragging Yi Jung away. Tae Hyun 'won' this round. Who would you prefer just based on this? Of course is the one who saved you.

=====

"Are you okay?" Su Ah reached for Seung Hyun's cheek.

"What do YOU think you are doing?!" Seung Hyun's outburst caused everyone to jump, including Su Ah.

"I'm just concerned about you. That slapped you!" She cried.

"From what I see, you are the one being y here." He shot coldly at her and walked off. Su Ah was dumbfolded, but as persistent as she was, she ran after him, calling his name.

=====

Handing her a piece of tissue, Tae Hyun squatted infront of her, reaching for her cheek.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly, watching her sobbed. She looked away, her eyes showed certain anger. Never had a hand landed on her flawless cheek and how dare she left finger marks over her face?

"Jung ah..." He called, his another hand tapping the back of her hand on her lap. Seeing her not replying, he sat beside her and pulled her to him.

"I'm not letting her off..." Her voice dangerously soft, her teeth gritting. He nodded, patting her head.
--
=====

He guided her back to class. Her face red from all the anger and crying. Once the stepped into class, the noise from the classroom faded and everyone had their attention on them. Tae Hyun ignored them and guided Yi Jung to her seat. On the way, Su Ah looked at her and smirked. Yi Jung stared at her, shooting her deadly glares as Seung Hyun at the other hand, just looked at her, somehow feeling sorry.

"I will really send you to hell if you continue your y acts." Su Ah spat. Yi Jung stopped, turned to her.

"If you don't want to join me down there, better shut your mouth." Yi Jung spat back, staring at her with her firece eyes.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so scared..." She pretended to be freaking out. Yi Jung ignored and went to the seat behind them and sat down. Tae Hyun just patted the back of her hand on the table, trying to calm her. Yi Jung stared at the back of their heads, cursing them.

=====

"The driver is waiting for me outside. I make a move first?" Yi Jung finished packing her things and stood up, looking down at Tae Hyun. He nodded and smiled, reached for his phone and waved it.

"I will call you again." She smiled and nodded, waving before she left the classroom. Walking to the waiting car outside, Mr Kim smiled when he saw her coming and opened the door. She smiled and nodded before entering. Upon seeing Seung Hyun, she looked away, trying not to think of the incident. The ride back was quiet. Mr Kim seemed to notice it and when the car stopped, the both of them pulled the door opened at the same time, stepping out. She went to her room straight, not wanting to even see him. When dinner came, the maid knocked on her door.

"Lady, it's time for dinner."

"Yes." She called back, closing her book as she stood up, heading for the door. She smiled when she saw the maid and they went down together. She arrived at the dining table and Seung Hyun was already seated there, feeding himself as he had his eyes on a paper, on the table. She sat down opposite him and dug in. He glanced at her, watching her eat. She can be quite scary if she doesn't speak. She suddenly stood up, bringing her plate to the sink and walked off. She surely couldn't eat much with him. He had also eaten quite a lot and left the table. He went up the stairs behind her and when he was next to her, he 'accidentally' knocked her shoulders and she nearly fall if she didn't grabbed the railing in time. She glared at him.

"What was that for?" She asked. He turned to her.

"It was an accident." He simply said. Sighing, she walked off, not wanting to entertain him.

=====

For the whole week, Seung Hyun just continued to irritate her. Even though his bet with Tae Hyun was to get her, he just seemed to take it easy as though he would get her in the end. Even in school, he just loved to disturb her. Things like this would happen.

"Sit beside me." He suddenly went beside her and said. Well, more like an order. She looked up at him, giving him a what-again look.

"What is it that you want now?"

"Get up." With that, he pulled her by the wrist which surprised her. Tae Hyun and the other classmates were watching them.

"What are you doing?" She tried to pull back but was eventually pulled up by him. Knowing that he would still win in the end, she let herself being pulled by him. Seung Hyun pushed her down to the seat beside him which was supposed to be Su Ah's seat.

"What's now?" She asked, turning to him, feeling so sick and tired. He smiled and leaned into her, which she inched back.

"You have to keep your promise..." Her eyes narrowed, not getting him. He simply smiled and cupped her cheek, caressing it before pulling back. Tae Hyun was about to get her back when the teacher came in. He had no choice so he sat back down, watching the both of them. The teacher began to distribute the test paper and Yi Jung had not notice what she promised him before, just feeling weird. She wrote her name and began to do the test when she suddenly felt a hand of her thigh. Her eyes widened as she turned to him, only to see him smiling sweetly at her.

"How do you do question 4?" He whispered. She tried to push his hand away but he only started to grip on her thigh harder.

"You have to keep your promise..." He repeated, whispering. That was when she realised what he meant.

"Choi Seung Hyun..." She whispered in a warning tone, glaring at him. His smiles remained and she gasped, feeling him caressing her thigh. She hit his arm to get his hand away but her wrist was caught by his other hand. She looked up, seeing the teacher at the desk reading a book while the others' head were down to their scripts.

"Choi Seung Hyun." They turned back, seeing Tae Hyun staring at Seung Hyun, giving him a warning look. Seung Hyun smirked and turned back, pulling the paper over to copy. She sighed, looking at that damn face of his. Then, someone raised his hand and called for the teacher.

"The both of them are copying." Yi Jung's eyes widened and when the teacher turned to them, her paper was indeed with Seung Hyun.

"The two of you-" The teacher began but was cut off by Seung Hyun as he suddenly stood up and pulled Yi Jung with him.

"Go outside right?" He asked, smiling. With that, he dragged her out of the class. Everything went like how he had planned.

"Yah!" She suddenly shouted but he continued to pull her along with him. They stopped at the staircase and he turned to face her.

"Yeah?" He asked as if nothing had happened, still smiling.

"You're still smiling?!" She screamed back.

"Am I suppose to cry?"

"What is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing is wrong with me..." She looked away, rolling her eyes. He was really driving her crazy. She tried to fling his arm away but in vain.

"Let go...!" She yelled. She finally pulled her hand back and raised her hand, wanting to give him another tight slap. He easily caught her hand and pushed her to the wall behind her.

"What are you doing?!" She yelled in distress.

"Do you think you will be able to touch my face the second time?" He asked, smirking. She stared at him in sheer disbelief and tried flinging his hand away non-stop.

---
"Let go of me!" She yelled again.

"I will just make this clear once. I, want you. And, I always get what I want." He said and let go of her, walking the other way. She watched him disappearing down the hallway, eyes and mouth wide opened. What is going to happen?

And, as if all these weren't enough, she still have to suffer at home because they stayed under the same roof.

"Hey, Babe..." He slung his arm around her shoulder as he settled himself beside her.

"What?!" She instanly jerked back when she saw him wearing that 'super-playboy' smile.

"Hm?" He only inched nearer to her, his grip harder on her shoulder so as to secure her in case she would stand up.

"Please, stop. It's so childish."

"Well, you will soon fall for this childishness..." He smiled sweetly. She rolled her eyes, facing to the front again. The once beautiful view of the front potch instantly became gloomy and dull, thanks to Choi Seung Hyun. She was reading a book as she enjoyed the breeze but this sickening guy just popped out again.

"What are you doing?" He rested his head on her shoulder and asked as if they were couples.

"Get away!" She shouted, feeling so frustrated.

"Wow... You look hotter when you are mad..." He said in awe. "It kind of ..." He winked. When she was about to blast the entire area with her screamings, her phone suddenly rang and she looked at him before turning away as she answered the phone.

"Oh, oppa..." She immediately smiled when she knew who the caller was.

"Where are you?" Choon Yeo asked.

"I'm at home..."

"Great. Come out then. I'm outside." She silently gasped and her neck went to stretch to see over the gates. Her eyes widened more when she saw a car packed before the mansion.

"Oh my goodness..." She muttered, quickly standing up. But her hand was still caught by him.

"You better not play a fool. If not, you are really getting it from me." She said in a serious tone before heading to the gate, pushing his hand off.

"Oppa." She smiled widely as she stepped out when she felt an arm wrapped around her waist and she froze, on the spot. She turned back and saw Seung Hyun looking to the front. He smiled down to her.

"Yeah?"

"Jung ah..." She turned back and saw Choon Yeo staring at the two of them.

"O-oppa." She called, not knowing what to do. Choon Yeo went up to them and looked at Seung Hyun, then back to her.

"This is..."

"Ah... Oppa, nevermind him." She spoke up and wanted to walk to him but Seung Hyun just wouldn't let go.

"Hi. I'm staying in there." Seung Hyun motioned to the mansion. "We are this close." He said, smiling.

"Yah..." She stared at him, giving him a warning look. Choon Yeo just looked down and smiled, more or less knowing the situation. So many people had courted Yi Jung and this was not the first time he came face to face with people like Seung Hyun. It was so obvious that he was the one who was trying to get her attention.

"Oh... It seems that your family had accept Jung. Thank you for taking care of her. I would like to spend some time with her." He said, smiling back. He then turned to Yi Jung who smiled awkwardly to him. He smiled and reached for her hand, tugging her lightly but that another guy just don't want to let go.

"I'm sorry, but I guess it wouldn't be possible." Seung Hyun said. "She promise to coach my studies and we are in the mist of studying when you came." Yi Jung's eyes widened as she shot her head to him. "Right?" He asked, looking down at her as he smiled. She smirked and looked away, rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Then can I wait for her inside? I really need to talk to her." Choon Yeo refused to back out.

"Sure." Seung Hyun smiled and showed him in, his arm never left her. Choon Yeo smiled and nodded to her when she looked at him. When they entered the mansion, Seung Hyun told the maid to offer Choon Yeo a drink as the two of them went upstairs.

"What do you want!" She really couldn't take it anymore and burst out. "It's just so freaking childish for you to do that! Do you even know him?! Why must you get him involved? Fooling around with me isn't enough?!" She totally forgot the fact that she had actually being dragged to his room and didn't even have a tinge of fear.

"I told you, I will get what I want. No doubts about that. As for him, he is not an obstacle to me. At all."

"What are you talking about?" She screamed.

"I want you."

"I don't care if I'm your next target or not. Do you think I'm so free to entertain you?"

"Try not entertaining. I see how long you can refrain me..." He said arrogantly. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Go out and dismiss him. If not, I will be the one doing it. And I assure you, it wouldn't be in a nice way."

"Why are you being like this?!" She was just so irritated that her blood vessels might just burst.

"You still have to coach me... Remember?" He smiled sweetly. She turned away and stomped off, panting. Seung Hyun smirked. He just want to show that guy that she was his.

=====

"Oppa..." She called as she came down the stairs. He smiled and stood up.

"You're done? That was quick..."

"It's not that..." She wanted to explain but was stopped by him.

"I understand. Another guy woeing you, right? Just tell him you are not available anymore..." Yi Jung looked down, not knowing how to explain to him, instead she just apologised.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why sorry? You didn't do anything wrong..."

"But still... Sorry..."

"Okay, okay. Actually, I just want to see you."

"You want to check on me, right?" She eyed him.

"Haha... Think as you like..." He chuckled softly. "Can I go to your room then?"

"Huh?" She was taken aback by his request.

"Why? Cannot? I'm here to check on you, you know..." He played along with her. She doesn't know if bringing him up to her room was a good choice. This wasn't her house afterall.

"You want to go up?" She asked, hesistant.

"Yeah..." He nodded.

"Come on then..." She said softly, relunctant. He smiled and followed behind her. When they arrived at her room, he went in with her closing the door behind them.

"Wow... You're living great...!" He exclaimed softly which she chuckled.

"Yeah. It's fine here..."

"I'm glad to hear that." Then silence.

"Oppa?" She called, noticing the silence moment between them. He turned to her. "What's on your mind?"

"The guy." He answered almost immediately, his tone surprised Yi Jung a little.

"I-I'm sorry about him. He's that kind of person..." Her voice faded.

"You like him?" He shot at her, which made her eyes went big. He was so comfortable with her that he could just speak his mind without any worries.

"Hell no!" She almost screamed and he chuckled. She looked cute that way.

"Then I guess I got jealous again..." He smiled.

"Why would you want to be jealous?" She asked. "You are so much better than him!"

"Really?" He asked, smiling wider, feeling happy that she said such things.

"Of course. He's such a jerk! I have never met anyone like him!" She shrieked.

"But still, you have to be thankful. His family accepted you..." He suddenly turned into a big brother and said, his tone gentle.

"Where did all your jealousy went to?" She tilted her head as she asked. He chuckled again, avoiding the question.

"But if he ever dare lay his fingers on you, press number one and I will fly here, alright?" She chuckled softly, nodding.

"Okay..." Their eyes met and his eyes slowly went up to her cheek and caressed it.

"I miss you..." He whispered. "Even though, I'm looking at you right now, I still miss you." She smiled, lookong down. He leaned forward and embraced her and exhaled hard. She hugged him, her arms around his waist as she laid her head against his chest, accepting the love and care she was getting from him. She wanted to be with him and also wanted to love him the way he loved her. Just not yet, she had not loved him yet...

=====

She walked him out with him pulling her hand.

"I'm going off." He turned around when he reached his car. She nodded.

"Takecare." He smiled and nodded, pulling the handle of the car door when he suddenly remembered something and turned back. She looked at him wonderingly. He just smiled and stepped forward, giving her a quick peck on her lips, causing her eyes to widen.

"Bye." He smiled before entering the car and drove off. She smirked and smiled, thinking at the time when he stole her first kiss like this time too.

=====

Hello. This chapter is quite bad, I feel. Not much inspirations. Sorry about it. Thanks for reading and hope you all still enjoyed it. ^^

 

To Fish, Hi. Haha! What would you do if Seung Hyun was to 'flirt' with you? As for me, I'm waiting for that day to arrive! XD Thanks for supporting! ^^

 

Schedulex2(C)

 

Started- 5:28PM, 230111
Stopped at '-', 7:23PM, 230111

Continued- 10:03PM, 240111
Stopped at '--', 10:26PM, 240111

Continued- 8:15PM, 250111
Stopped at '---', 10:25PM, 250111

Continued- 8:27PM, 260111
Ended- 9:38PM, 260111

 

Edited: 8:34PM, 230111
Stopped at '=', 10:24PM, 230111

Continued- 8:27PM, 240111
End editing- 10:02PM, 240111

 

Finished typing note, replying to Fish and posted at 10:09PM, 270111