Chapter 2: My little sister... Well not little.

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sungmin's POV ~


"What's up with all these people? Are they here for the person who's going to move in?" I was bombarded with questions as I ordered the decorators to place everything where I promised Sora. I hate keeping promises sometimes. "Hello? Who's moving in?" Shindong poked my arm.

"My little sister. Well, she isn't that little, but you know." I shrugged, "No! The bean bag goes there!" I told the decorator. 

"What's her name?" Siwon asked me, a light of curiousity in his eyes.

"Sora. Lee Sora. She's seventeen here, sixteen in the UK."

"UK? Why would she think about there?"

I sighed, "She went to a boarding school in the UK and is used to thinking that she's a year younger."

"That's why we've never heard of her." Eunyuk nodded in understanding.

"That's why. Oh Kyuhyun!" I pointed to Kyuhyun, his head snapped up.

"Y-yes Hyung?" he stuttured.

"When's your birthday?" I asked, wondering if Sora was older than him.

"Third of February, why?" he curled into a ball, looking at me.

"She's younger than you by eleven days." yep that's right, born on Valentine's Day.

"Wow, what a lucky birthday she has. Can we see what she looks like?"  Shindong asked.

"Uh yeah, and also, I was wondering if you guys could like, get her gifts as a welcome to our home thing." I scratched my head.

"Yeah! I'd love to!" Ryeowook exclaimed happily, "Can I get her a dress? If I see what she looks like then I can guess her size, I'm good at that." he smiled widely.

"Just a second." I pulled the chair at the computer and looked in my emails.

Lee Sora - Full Description.

14th February 1988

Attended St Hope's Private Boarding School for Privileged Girls

Likes: Hello Kitty, cooking, jogging

Favourite colours : Blue, black, white

Hobbies: Writing music, photography, jogging, tennis, swimming, travelling

tumblr_lxfa32I5MU1r9pbrzo2_500.png  

Damn, I forgot how innocent she could make herself look.

"Wa, she's cute." Ryeowook commented. "I know exactly what to buy her!" he sat back happy with his decision

"Sir, the room is completed." a man called from the doorway of Sora's bedroom.

"Thanks, can I go in now?" I asked, he nodded as I handed him a few bills. I walked into the room too see the perfect room for a girl like Sora. Hello Kitty curtains, a fairly large wooden desk with drawers, placed in the corner closed to the window and radiator. Perfect for a computer, I thought to myself. Her bed had blue blanket, a black flatsheet and white pillows, her bean bag was placed in the corner of the room, right next to the standing lamp, which was opposite the desk and next to the bed and bedside table with another lamp, her shoe rack was placed close to the door, next to her dressing table sitting opposite of the bed in the room, I was surprised at how much she knew when it came to interior designing. "Uh, wow." 

"This is the perfect room for a girl." Yesung commented, "Did your sister choose all this?" I nodded, "Wa. She knows a lot then." I nodded once more.

"So, she's living here? What about your parents?" 

"They thought it be best if she could live life as a city girl... or something like that." I shrugged, trying to remember, when we got a call. "Yeoboseyo?"

"LEE SUNGMIN. YOUR SISTER IS COMING IN A WEEK AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?" my mother screamed over the phone, I could hear her clearly, even though the phone was a good few inches from my ear.

"Umma, we are going to do something. I promise! It's just we are kinda busy..." I whined.

"BUSY MY ! HER STUFF IS GOING TO ARRIVE TOMORROW ARASSO? SHE WILL STAY WITH US FOR THE HOLIDAYS, AND THEN ON THE LAST WEEK, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE GOING TO HELP HER MOVE IN! YOU WILL GET HER, HER SCHOOL THINGS, HER UNIFORM, BOOKS AND BAGS. AND I GIVE HER FULL PERMISSION TO INJURE YOU IF YOU DO NOT DO AS I SAY!"

"But, I can do martial arts... so...."

"YOU THINK THAT SHE DIDN'T LEARN MARTIAL ARTS IN ST HOPE'S HUH? WELL SHE DID!" she hung up, leaving me speechless.

"Your umma can be a scary person when she wants to be." Heechul commented from the sofa, hiding behind a cushion. "And that's coming from me."

"Heechul-ah!" Hankyung scolded Heechul with his broken korean, "All ummas can be scary when they want to be you know." 

"I suppose so." Heechul simply shrugged and sank back into the sofa, "I'm hungry, can you make  beijing fried rice again?" 

"Oh, okay then" he rolled his eyes and left for the kitchen.

"Sungmin-ah?" Leeteuk called me from the top of the stairs. "I could hear your umma from up here." the phone rang once more.

I winced and answered it, "Yeoboseyo?"

"HYUNG! SORA'S COMING BACK! AND GUESS WHAT THAT MEANS?! FOOD! HER COOKING IS THE BEST!" Sungjin shouted happily.

"Calm down, what happened to Umma?" I asked him.

"Umma's gone out with dad to find a house in Incheon. They won't be back for a while, and also, Umma told Sora to call you, so she can hear all of your housemates voices. Personally, I think Sora should just live with us, but of course Umma wants the best for her only daughter. So bye Hyung!" he hung up before I could say anything.

"Wow, your family are all just very... busy aren't they?" Hangeng commented smiling, I sighed, expecting the phone to ring, and it did.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo Sungmin." a girls voice greeted me.

"Sungmin Oppa to you."

"Sungmin Oppa to you." the voice mimicked mine.

"Aish, why are you so irritating like that?"

"Like what?"

"LEE SORA! QUIT THE ANSWERING BACK!"

"Pfshft Sungmin, I was born like this." I could tell she was grinning.

"Why did Umma tell you to call me again? And also it's Sungmin Oppa."

"Is that your sister?" Kibum asked, as he shut the front door, I nodded.

"Meh, you were never there for me soo... I believe it should be Sungmin." 

"Oh my god. I will talk about that later. Why did you have to call again?"

"I called so that I could learn more about your housemates!" she said excitedly.

I turned around and saw Kyuhyun walking down the stairs, "YAH! Kyuhyun! I want you to talk to my sister, you can make friends with her since she's going to the same school as you." he nodded and took the phone from my hand.

"Yeoboseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida." Sora muttered a reply and I saw Kyuhyun chuckle. "I'm the newest member, I hope you don't hate me. Thanks! Yeah well, you are seventeen aswell? Ah, ah, yeah can't wait to meet you! So there are eleven more people to talk to. Bye!" he held the phone and looked around for someone, "Hankyung Hyung! Would you like talk to Sora?" Hankyung nodded and passed the plate to Heechul.

"Yeoboseyo?" he spoke quietly into the phone, I heard Sora say something excitedly and Hankyung replied with mutual happiness in mandarin. I heard him saying something like his name was Hangeng and that was it, when he called Heechul, "Heenim!" 

"Yo yo wazzup?!" Heechul yelled into the phone making Sora laugh really hard, "Wa, I didn't know someone who could lived in the UK for a long time could speak such fluent Korean, this is embarassing."  he nodded once or twice, "Yah! I am funny! What do you think? I'm not?! I'm Heechul, I have a cat called Heebum." there was a coo from the other side. "you like cats too? Haha, of course." he looked around, "Kibum! Don't think I can't see you! Come here and talk to Sora! Bye!" he handed to phone to Kibum.

"Hello I am Kibum," he said happily in English, the conversation started well with no one understanding, just like Hangeng, and soon he gave in, "No matter how much I like speaking English, I'm not the best. Sungmin Hyung? Sora wants to talk to you." he handed me the phone.

"Hello, I'm your brother, and you call me Sungmin Oppa." I said to her, smirking.

"Well hello there, I didn't know I had a brother who I had to call Sungmin Oppa," she replied.

"Yah!"

"Goodbye! I have to go attend classes now, I spent study period talking to you guys!" she hung up.

"She is so stubborn." I grumbled straightening my shirt.

"Lot's of sister's are." Kangin shrugged, "It's their natural instinct I suppose."

"Can I buy your sister a mirror? I think she needs one, a girl can live without a full body mirror." Yesung asked, holding one of his turtles in his hands. "It's just, she's cute,  so I think she could do with a mirror like that." he blushed.

"Yah! Don't think wierdly like that!" Shindong yelled at me, "I'm going to get her chocolate." he grinned.

"I think I'll get her a teddy bear." Kyuhyun cheeks reddened, his voice quiet, "she sounded really kind over the phone, and she is really funny and understanding."

"Well, we'll find out what she has tomorrow when her stuff comes." I said simply, running my hand through my hair tired. "I need to rest. Sora is really tiring to live with." I walked up the stairs and collapsed on my bed.