Chapter 17: That ice cream jerk

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV~


 

From the corner of my eye I could see Kyuhyun pouting, as if insulted I didn’t buy him an ice cream. I rolled my eyes, and spun around, my arms outstretched. I loved the summer. I felt a certain someone tug me from behind.

I groaned, “What?” I furrowed my eyebrows together, when he jutted out his bottom lip further in an attempt to be cute. It wasn’t working, I was master adorable for a reason. “What?” I stomped my foot once.

“Where’s my ice cream?” Kyuhyun pouted. I said nothing, and continued to my ice cream. “Sora… I want ice cream.” I continued to ignore him, and skipped along to the stores. I watched him frown as he stomped along behind me, an expression of frustration etched into his face like a painting.

I turned away from him, looking into a nearby toy store. I quickly turned around to grab his arm, but grabbed air. I toppled over due to the lack of persons, and found myself on the ground first. It hurt. On the ground, I started scanning the area for a Kyuhyun. My ice cream was still in my hand thank goodness.

Where could he have gone in a matter of moments?

I sighed, and very, very, slowly started to get up from the ground. My bruised behind not helping me at all. I swear when Kyuhyun returns I am going to kick his sorry little as-

“Ice cream taste good doesn’t it?” a familiar voice jeered from behind. My face immediately turned into a scowl, and I was tempted to punch him immediately. I didn’t because then he would drop his ice cream, and I wanted that ice cream. Oh, no I didn’t. It was chocolate flavoured. Ew. Maybe punching him wouldn’t be so bad after all.

And that ice cream cone in my hand was melting…

I groaned, and threw the ice cream away. My hand was literally dripping of vanilla ice cream, whereas Kyuhyun had almost finished his, even though he bought it later than I did. I’m just going to say that the fact he is a guy probably is another reason he ate so quickly. I know teenage males eat quickly for a fact, since Sungjin ate like there was no tomorrow whenever he received food. It was so weird to watch, kind of appetite loss worth.

I watched him, as he finished his ice cream cleanly. I rolled my eyes, and completely forgot about the toyshop. “Just take me to the museum already.” I grumbled, turning away from him. I heard him chuckle, as he draped his arm around my shoulder. I jumped slightly by the action, but pretended to be used to it.

“If you want to go to the museum so badly, why are you going the wrong way, fool?” he grinned, as he went all Mr T on me. I rolled my eyes, and leaned into him. “Good, let me show you the way, fool.”

“Kyuhyun.” I called onto the annoying jerk next to me. I watched him smile.

“Oppa.” He corrected, not even glancing down at me.

“I don’t care. Because of you my is bruised.”

“Aww, what do you want me to do? Kiss your oo better?” he laughed, his arm slipping from my shoulder. I almost groaned at the loss of extra comfort, but I frowned at his reaction towards my injury. Squinting at him, I remained silent.

At least until we reached the goddamned museum.

“What the hell?! Why couldn’t we have taken the goddamned taxi you inconsiderate jerk?!” I snapped when we arrived. It had taken us a good two hours to get here, and my feet were probably covered with blisters and bruises, and the pain was so painful. I don’t even know how to describe it!

Do you understand my frustration?!

I stared at the building, and then back at Kyuhyun who still had a grin on his face.

“Come on, I welcome you to the Seoul Museum of Art.” He brought me through the automatic glass doors that swished open and shut.

“You want to know something Kyuhyun?” I said, as we stepped into the large unsurprisingly extravagant lobby of the museum.

“What?”

“I still hate you.”

“Tsk. Hate is such a strong word.” He frowned, waggling his finger in my direction.

“And that is exactly why I used it.” I retorted, as I waited for him to pay our entrance fee.

“Sure, sure. Whatever you say my good friend.”

I rolled my eyes, and marched after him, who had started his own little tour, leaving me behind as usual. I was in shock that Kyuhyun had told my brother we would be here for another two hours. I walked for that long!

So, two hours with Cho Kyuhyun. And I have to make it enjoyable.


Oh my gahd, I am so embarrassed, I can't believe I forgot to press Hide Chapter! 

I swear I love you new subscribers who still pressed subscribe even though you saw the terrible terrible unedited version of this chapter! oh my gosh I swear I am just going to go hide.

Thank you gorgeous new subbies and fantabulous subbies that have been around since forever!  

I love you all!

*throws glitter and fairy dust* 

May the sparkles be with you!

HudaCheesecake xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S Extra kisses today since I haven't updated in ages, and you saw the ugly chapter.

Ew... UGLY.

I have to calm down.

Bye guys!