Chapter 11: I hate him!

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV~


I'm pretty? Wow.. first time I have ever been called that. 

I sat in my room tempted to whack Kyuhyun who had just ran out of my room after calling me a flirt once more. I gave in, and lay back on my soft bed thinking or a while.

"Time to eat!" Kangin called up the stairs. I grabbed my pajamas and skipped down the stairs, not knowing how red my cheeks and ears had become after the little compliment.

"You look kinda red.. are you feeling okay Sora?" Ryeowook put his hand on my forehead worriedly.

"Or did someone just pay you a compliment?" Shindong winked in Kyuhyun's direction, making his ears and cheeks go beetroot. 

"Ooh~ Player Kyu~" Heechul laughed, winking at me. "That's cute." he patted Kyuhyun's head, and moved so I ended up sitting next to him. Kyuhyun I mean.

I couldn't look at him in the eye without flustering. I ate slowly and silently, avoiding the conversations that had been brought up.

"I'm finished. Excuse me please." I mumbled, standing up and quietly taking my plate to the sink to wash.

"Awwwwwwwwww," Ryewook cooed.

"Awwwwwwwwww," Yesung repeated.

"Kyuuuuu she likes you~" Heechul teased.

"W-what?" I asked confused, "but Kyuhyun's my friend..." I trailed, sliding out of the kitchen for a breather.

"Yah," Sungmin called on me.

"What?" I snapped back.

"You don't talk to your elders in that manner."

"You're an exception. As you have been my whole life."

"I am not an exception. I'm still you're brother."

"I didn't even know what you were like until last christmas." 

"You can't blame me, I was always busy."

"I will, and do blame you. If Mom and Dad could make time but you couldn't you are an exception." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What is wrong with you? Okay, I missed out on a couple of events but not a lot!"

"Graduating from school isn't important? Getting accepted at a young age isn't important? Moving up two years isn't important? Christmas isn't important? Wow, you have to really learn how to choose your priorities better. You were always there for Sungjin."

"Leave him out of this."

"Why should I? He's my brother too!" I raised my voice. "I suppose your sister is the down at the bottom of your priorities list, you needed a freaking email to tell you what I was like!" 

"You lived in the UK!"

"I came here every two summers, and every Christmas!" I exclaimed, on the verge of screaming.

"I was always busy then!" he defended himself.

"That is it! I'm sick of your lousy excuse; I was always busy. I'M SICK OF IT. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU LEE SUNGMIN!" I finally yelled, running to my room. 


Not actually a chapter, but I'm updating right? Trying to do better but I'm not using my laptop, but someone elses. Gotta sleep.

Bye bye~~ Huda Cheesecake xxx