Chapter 14: Let me get this straight

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV~


I looked at my calendar, and counted the days left until school, since I obviously had no plans for the holidays whatsoever. I had around four weeks left so twenty eight freaking days to fill. 

"Are you so bored you’re counting the days till school?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked me, I blushed.

"How long have you been there?"

"Just a minute or so." he admitted. "How many days then?"

"Twenty-eight more days. Twenty-eight more days till my last year of-"

"School. I got it the first time." he smiled.

"Argh! I'm so bored! I don't know what to do!" I jumped onto my bed, face first into my blue pillow. "Ohh that smells nice."

"Well, you like swimming right?" he asked, playing with the new blue friendship bracelet I bought him, we're friends, right? So it's okay, I think. 

"Yes I do."

"Well, we can go swimming if you want." Kyuhyun suggested. "By the way, I like your new haircut, its pretty." 

"Oh um, thanks." I stuttered, to be honest I like my haircut too. I had shortened it to slightly longer than shoulder length and I got my fringe redone. Ooh, Kyuhyun found it pretty hee hee. "I was thinking about making it go curly." 

"Get a perm?" I nodded, "Well, straight hair suits you for now, maybe when you're hairstyle grows out 'kay? But I think curly hair would be cute." he patted my hair.

"Really?" I asked, hopeful. "You think it would? Because I really am up for curly hair." 

"Yeah, I think it would." he complimented. "Have any swimsuits?"

"Yes, I do." I opened my wardrobe, and revealed my small box of many swimsuits. Okay, that's a lie, I had a few, I admit it.  I bit my lip at the little amount I had, and the bikinis that lay there,"Uh."

"I don't think bikinis would go well, at a swimming pool." Kyuhyun chuckled quietly. "At a beach, knock yourself out Sora." 

"I also have the ones from school." I mumbled, scratching the back of my head. "What?" I asked when he raised his eyebrow, with crossed arms.

"Nothing, just wear something decent, no bikinis." he shook his head chuckling.

"Yah, I wasn't planing on wearing my bikinis, seriously." I frowned. "You're mean, I was going to wear this stripy one." I held up my grey and white striped swimsuit

"That'll do." he reassured with a comforting smile, "Want me to invite the other hyungs?"

"Mm, I don't know. Do you want to invite them?" I asked in return, maybe going swimming with my Oppas wouldn't be too bad.

"I'll ask them," he disappeared from my room.  "Hyungs! Do you want to go swimming?!" he yelled at the top of his voice.

"Now?!" he was asked by goodness knows how many people, except for two "Yes!"

"Now?" he poked his head through my doorway, I nodded, "Now!"

"I'm up for it!" more than five people responded, others with "I can't be bothered!" or other excuses, lazy.

"What a good response," Kyuhyun commented, "I'll see you soon! I need to pack my swimming stuff." he smiled widely, with that childish grin. He's so cute that way.

It took me a while to realise that I actually needed to fill my bag too. I ran around my room, stuffing my towel, and my swimsuit in my white Adidas bag, and quickly pulled on my white off shoulder top with black stars, and shorts. I grabbed whatever hoodie I could find, and yanked on my pink converse shoes.

"So comfy," I wriggled in happiness, skipping down the stairs, greeted to Ryeowook eating an apple. "You coming?" I asked him, to which he shook his head, I frowned. "Aw, that's a shame."

"Sorry, it's just I have to cook for the others that aren't going." he apologised. "Who else is going?"I shrugged.

"I don't know actually." I admitted, "I'll just wait for th-" I turned around to see nine men, ready to go swimming.  "Never mind."

"Wow, there's a lot of people coming." Ryeowook commented with a smile.

I observed the people, youngest to oldest, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Hankyung, Heechul, and Leeteuk.

"People are going to think I'm a , hanging out with so many of you." I remarked, ruffling my hair. "Wait, Sungmin? You're coming?" I asked.

"Yah, what's wrong with me coming?" he furrowed his eyebrows, oh if only he knew.

"A lot." I said simply, "But never mind, let's go!" I cheered, leading them out of the door.

"Yeah!" Kyuhyun cheered cutely, smiling like a little kid prepared for Disney World. 

"You're so cute." I giggled, ruffling his hair, as we sat next to each other in the huge black van, Siwon as the driver.

"Yah, I'm meant to be the cute one," Sungmin retorted, crossing his arms, damn I hate sitting inbetween two guys, Sungmin being one, but I had no choice.

"Did Sora just call Kyuhyun cute?" Heechul perked up, "Kyuhyun's got a good chance here."

"Bwoh? I thought we already established that I don't like him that way." I said firmly.

"If you did, he would have to get through me to date you." Sungmin muttered.

"Che, yeah right." Eunhyuk snickered, "Sora's smart, Kyuyun's smart, they could probably date right in front of you and you wouldn't even notice a thing." 

"I thought we already made it clear, I don't like Kyuhyun that way." I repeated my earlier statement, feeling my cheeks heat up furiously, stupid Korean skin.

"Damn it, and Kyuhyun had such a good chance there." Heechul sighed sadly.

"Yah, even if he wanted to date her, he would have to go through m-" Sungmin started, interrupted by Heechul.

"You? Go through one of the most feminine guys he will ever meet?"

"What about you? You're hair in our song U made goodness knows how many people thought that there was a girl in our group!" 

"That is style for me. It is your personality. I mean, how many guys are there in Korea that are so crazy about the colour pink?!" 

"Okay, I get it, you both are very pretty. Now get out of the car, and shut up we're here." I stopped the two from their childish quarrel. 

"YAH!" they both yelled in unison. "YAH!" they looked at each other once more, as they were out of the car. "DON'T DO THAT!" they continued their in sync yelling.

I found myself smiling, as the ten of us made it into the building, which was very pretty, white washed, large, with automatic glass doors. "Whish, woo." I said quietly, as the doors whished and wooed shut. "What a pretty building."

"It is right?" Donghae smiled, ruffling my hair, "Best part is, there aren't many fangirls here, scream our names if you want." he winked.

“Sure there aren’t.” I rolled my eyes at his statement.

“Do you like swimming?” Siwon asked me suddenly.

“Well, I am here… Kinda gives it away Oppa.”

“Oh yeah, heh.” he smiled sheepishly. “I forgot.”

I didn’t reply, and admired the indoors, the floors were white marble, that glittered prettily, the walls itself was white, showing off the masterpieces of colour, the escalator led to a gym hall, the sign read, and a gym, running, hand-eye coordination, so on so forth, I noticed the muscular men huffing and puffing as they ran on the treadmill at a fast speed.

“Can I ask for nine male bands and one female please?” Leeteuk asked the receptionist sweetly. She looked pretty surprised at the number that had arrived, nine men, one girl… Yeah, it sounds weird.

“H-here you go, have a n-nice day.” She stuttered, handing him the wristbands.

“Thank you very much.” He gave her a heart stopping smile. “Here you go Sora, one pink band, just follow the signs, and you should reach the changing rooms and the pool okay?”

“Okay,” I nodded and walked in the direction of the door reading female changing rooms.  To be shown to a huge staircase, I trudged up the stairs, and followed the corridor, that told me the changing rooms were to the left, only to be greeted to more corridors, reading other things, I just looked for the words ‘Female Changing rooms’.

“Where is it?!” I grumbled, ruffling my hair. “This is just-Oh here it is!” I sighed heavily, pushing open the door. I walked into the room, white walls, glittering black cubicles that were numbered in gold individually. The cubicles had one black bench each and a locker in the corner, with a few pegs, and hangers.  The number on the wristband you had was the number of your cubicle, I figured out after a while, and groaned at the number. “Fifty-five?!” I smacked my forehead, in search of my cubicle.

“More than fifty freak- Oh…” I found my cubicle at long last, and started to change quickly. When I slowly, realised that I had spent fifteen minutes in search if the changing rooms and cubicle. I stripped down and pulled on my swimsuit, not caring about the fact I was about to go out and reveal all to guys possibly six years and older than me. “They’re like my brothers.” I murmured to myself, tying my hair into a loose ponytail.

When I reached the entrance to the pool, I was treated to a huge room, with sand brown bricked walls, and an arched roof. I noticed the pool was silent, except for the other people in other rooms, leading to goodness knows where. I stepped out slowly, and admired the light pool colour, wondering where the guys were.

“Surprise!” I was greeted to by Heechul.

“It’s so pretty.” I admired the pool, and Jacuzzi, which I had finally noticed

“They have an outdoor one too.” He grinned, indicating to the doors, that didn’t read Sauna, Spa, or Gym.

“Wow, do you guys come here often?”

“Occasionally I suppose, but the only reason we come here is when we’re stressed, or have nothing to do.” He shrugged.

“Wow, so are you stressed?” I perked, looking at him from under my eyelashes.

“I have nothing to do.” He retorted with a smirk. “And I was prepared to fill that time with my friends, preferably at a bar of some sort.

“Yah!” I smacked him on the arm in a joking manner. “You are your own friend.” I teased, smirking in return.

“Why you little-“he ran into the pool, before finishing his blasted sentence. I looked at him blankly, too dumfounded to understand what was going on before my eyes, when I felt a force from behind me sweep me off my feet, and I was thrown over someone’s shoulder.

“AH!” I yelped in despair, as I was thrown into Hankyung’s arms, who threw it to Leeteuk, I didn’t notice Leeteuk go into the pool.

“Kibum-ah!” Leeteuk called to him with a wicked grin, he caught me effortlessly. These guys must be really strong.

“Matchmake!” Eunhyuk chanted, clapping his hands in beat, causing every Donghae to join in, with the help of Siwon, Heechul, Hankyung, Leeteuk, Sungmin stood scowling, and Kyuhyun just blushed, losing his balance as I was thrown to him suddenly.

I didn’t ask for this, so no one should blame me.

He fell over. Kyuhyun I mean. He fell over when I was thrown in his direction. Before I could say anything I was underwater, with his arms wrapped around my legs.

“Per-“He threw me into Siwon, before I managed to finish my word. Siwon caught me with ease, and laughed, as I was thrown into Leeteuk. “Hey!” I yelled, as I was tossed around like a beach ball. How unfair.

“I’m sorry Sora.” They all apologised with a smirk.

“Buy me food in return!” I screamed as I was thrown into goodness knows who, since I had my eyes shut, unlucky for me though, I fell into the water because I was dropped by accident..

I fell on my . Ow.

“Are you okay?” Sungmin asked me, as I attempted to stand up.

“Do I look okay?” I screeched, tempted to clutch my that was in agony.

“Aigo, I’ll buy you dinner.”

“What will you buy me?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Korean Barbeque?” he looked at me hopelessly. “That’s all I can buy you right now, I also bought you sushi.”

“You’re getting me the most expensive thing on the menu then.”

“I promise.” Sungmin gave me a smile.

“Mianhae Sora.” Kibum apologised, his apology was followed by eight others.

“You all are buying Korean Barbeque tonight.” I ordered. “Then maybe I’ll forgive you.”

“I’ll buy you ice cream.” Kyuhyun gave me an innocent smile.

Stupid Kyu. Why are you so cute like that? I lost.

“You buy me ice cream tomorrow.” I finalised, with crossed arms.

“No problem, I was planning on taking you around the city anyway.”

“Ooh~” Heechul sang.

“We’re going to museums and to landmarks.”  Kyuhyun completed his sentence.

“Let me get this straight; so you both don’t have any feelings for each other?”  Siwon asked curiously.

“Yes.” Kyuhyun and I said in unison.

“No feelings.” Kyuhyun said.

“At all.” I ended his sentence.


Dandan~~ 

Friends forever right? 

Comment before they hate each other on their outings.

Love, HudaCheesecakes x