Chapter 10: Me? A flirt?

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV~


Kyuhyun has a nickname for me. One that I don't really appreciate.

It is Flirt.

I am not a flirt. 

Really I'm not.

At least I don't think I am.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm not a flirt. 

Positive.

My lovely thinking time was ruined by Sungmin. As usual.

"SORA! QUIT THE DAYDREAMING!"

" I WAS NOT DAYDREAMING!" I yelled in return.

"DON'T YOU LIE TO ME. YOU WERE DAYDREAMING!" 

"SO WHAT IF I WAS?" 

"YOU NEED TO HELP OUT!"

"WHY SHOULD I HELP?"

"YOU LIVE HERE NOW? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?!"

"WELL. YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE!"

"WHAT PROMISE? I DIDN'T PROMISE YOU ANYTHING?!"

"YOU SAID WE COULD GO ICE SKATING AFTER WE BOUGHT THE UNIFORM!"

"I DIDN'T PROMISE!"

"YOU DID SO!"

I put my hands on my hips, and frowned at him, right in his face, since we were the same height.

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO DIFFICULT ABOUT THAT?!"

"MAYBE BECAUSE IT WAS A PROMISE? EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?!" I yelled, grabbing fistfuls of my hair.

"Guys.. please don't argue, it's okay, we've done all of the washing. Sora you're clothes are here." Kibum said quietly, taking my hands, and placing a pile of clothes.

"GET LOST KIBUM!" Sungmin shouted.

I shook my head in irritation, and stormed into my room, slamming the door in the process.

I jumped onto my bean bag and curled into a ball. More like a ball of flames, I could feel my face flushing red, and my veins popping out from my skin.

"Sora?" someone knocked on my door, someone who definitely wasn't Sungmin. "It's me, Leeteuk Oppa." his tone was soft, so I let him in.

"Come in," I grumbled, the door opened slowly, and I watched his slightly taller frame walk in wearily. "Yah, so long as you're not Sungmin it's fine." I reassured him, waving my hand.

"Oh, that's good then." he gave me a small smile. "So why are you mad at Sungmin?" he sat down, on my bed gingerly.

"We didn't get to go ice skating, and he promised." I mumbled.

"We can go ice skating today if you want..?"

My head snapped up, "Really? You'd go ice skating with me?" 

"Yeah, I'll bring Kangin or Kibum too, they need to get out more." he chuckled.

"Okay, so I need to get dressed for it." I felt a lot happier, I hugged his slightly taller frame, "Thank's Oppa, for making me feel better." 

He smiled widely, and patted my head, "It's me, they call me the Umma after all." he winked, before leaving my room.

I went to my closet and started to get dressed. 

I walked out of my room slowly, and heard a gasp. I looked up and saw Kangin gawking at me, "Yes?" I asked

"You're wearing that for ice skating?"

"Yes I am."  I put my hands on my hips, "What's wrong with it?"

"N-nothing, it just, I thought you wore proper covering and stuff." he flushed a beetroot red.

"Naah. You don't need that, just gloves." I winked, and skipped down the stairs.

"And where do you think you're going?" a cold voice asked me.

"Sungmin, I am going ice skating. With Leeteuk, Kangin and Kibum Oppa." I said rudely, and pulled on a pair of shoes.

"Let's go," Kibum smiled, patting my hair. "Annyeong!" he walked out of the house, my arm hooked in his. 

"Annyeong!" I chorused, laughing with KiBum.

"I forgot to add something." Kangin scratched the back of his head awkwardly, "I can't ice skate." he blushed, causing me to chuckle quietly.

"It's easy! I'll help you!" I offered, to which he nodded happily.

Kyuhyun's POV~


I watched as the four left the house cheering, unsure of what to say. 

I wondered if the Flirt was going to get herself into anymore trouble. And I hoped not. She was in boiling water anyway.

"Why is he such an Umma?!" Sungmin yelled, punching the sofa cushions. "Kangin Hyung can't even ice skate!" he whined.

No one answered and all departed for their own rooms, leaving me and him in the living room.

"It's your fault isn't it?" he fumed, grabbing me by the collar. 

"Wh-what?" 

"You, it was you." 

"I didn't do anything!" I defended myself. "I promise!" 

"You better be telling me the truth." he let go of my collar, and pushed me to the ground, harshly.

"I was." I muttered underneath my breath, dusting myself down. "Aish, why do they hate me so much?" I complained, ruffling my hair, slowly stalking to me and Yesung's room, he was the only one that didn't hate me as much. 

I sat on the matress and sulked, not doing anything for a long time, hours maybe. Just sulking. When Heechul's cat came and sat next to me, pushing his head under my hand, I couldn't help but Heebum's soft fur.

"You're a very nice cat Heebum." I murmured, as he lay down front of me letting me tickle him. 

"Yah, what are you doing with Heebum?" Heechul barged in, picking up Heebum and standing at the doorway, his expression was eerily dark.

"H-he came to me." I stuttered. 

"Really now?" he raised his eyebrows at me, as Heebum struggled in his grasp. "Aish." he let go of Heebum who came and sat next to me once more, demanding for me to pat him. 

"See." I the cat who purred happily, making me smile.

"We're home!" Kangin called loudly, and footsetps followed.

"Kangin Oppa, how's your hand?" I heard Sora ask Kangin, her tone was worried, but that didn't stop my heart from beating a lot faster than usual,"I did tell you to wear gloves." 

"Aish! I'm fine." he assured her calmly.

"Ah, that was fun," KiBum came up the stairs, and saw me playing with Heebum, "Wow, I didn't know Heebum liked you. Anyway, wanna play games with me later?" Oh yeah, he was another nice one, I nodded. "See you then, I gotta shower!" he ran into the bathroom.

I shrugged, and shooed Heebum from the room, and into Heechul's arms. I went down the stairs to only bump into Sora, again. "M-mianhae." I quickly apologised and stepped out of her way, unable to look into her eyes, or at her at all. I could hear my heartbeat thumping, loudly.

"It's okay." she smiled, stepping out of the way, and up into her room, to change out of her clothes.  

"Flirt." I muttered, finishing my journey down the stairs, when Leeteuk looked at me. 

"I am finally accepting you." he looked to check at my facial expression -which was confused-, and smiled, full of sincerity. "I am accepting you as a member of Super Junior."

I said nothing for a few moments, but finally asked, "Did you accept me when we won in May?"

"Yes." he nodded once and patted my back, "You worked hard, and I have been harsh. Mianhanda." he apologised, bowing his head.

"I-it's okay." I suttered, giving him a small smile. "Kamsahamnida for accepting me." I bowed in returrn.

He nodded and walked up the stairs to his and Kangin'r room. I scanned the area and celebrated silently, running up to Sora's room to tell her the news.

"Flirt! Open the door Flirt!" I knocked on her door continuously.

"Yah, what?" she opened the door drowsily.

"I'm finally accepted as a proper member of Super Junior!" I cheered, skipping into her room.

"That's good. Who said so?"

"Leeteuk Hyung," I was smiling widely, "And he was the one that hated me most!"

"How much?"

"Want me to tell you a story?" 

"Yeah, why not?" she sat on her bean bag. "Shoot away!" 

I gulped, "Well, I wasn't a trainee for very long, a few months maybe, and one day I was invited to record a song. So I went, and we got the CD. Then the the coach looked at me, and said, 'Congratulations Kyuhyun-sshi, you're the thirteenth member of Super Junior' and I was stunned, because I used to pretend that I knew the whole dance to the song "Twins." ever heard of it?" she shook her head, "Bwoh? Really? Wow... Anyway, after, I packed my things and was introduced to Super Junior.

I was really unlucky, in two days I had already met all of the members, and they were really quite scary. I wasn't sure how to greet them, so each time it would be a 90° bow, and "Annyeong," and so on so forth.. un used ttil one day Leeteuk Hyung said, 'Yah Maknae, cook us some ramen.' and I was not used to cooking for so many people, so I put in too much water by accident. Then, Leeteuk Hyung picked up his chopsticks and started to eat, before throwing them down and he said 'Yah, who cooked this?' after that little incident... I was never close to any of the other Hyungs, but I suppose it's a good sign that he accepted me right?" I smiled.

"That is really good, but I suppose there are awkward conflicts between you two... like the age difference." she shrugged innocently. 

"Yah! Don't make the situation worse Flirt!" I exclaimed.

"Quit calling me Flirt." she pouted. "I'm not one." 

"You so are. I saw that 'Ooh I like flirting with guys, because I know I'm pretty and so they think so too' look whenever you talk to a guy."

"You think I think I'm pretty?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Hell yeah." I teased.

"Doesn't that mean that you think I'm pretty?"

"But you are..."

"Really?"

"Yes... really." I admitted, rubbing my head. "I think you're pretty." I blushed.

"Oppa, that's really sweet," she sat next to me and patted my head. I felt disappointed, for some reason, I really wanted something more than that, a hug maybe.

"Flirt." I whispered cheekily, jumping off the bed and running out of the room.