Chapter 7: Time to get to know each other.

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sungmin's POV~


 "Hey, what's up with her?" I asked as I watched Sora climb the stairs with gritted teeth.

"She's kinda mad at you." Kyuhyun hinted, scratching the back of his neck. "She was sort of expecting you to come pick her up... but you didn't." he started to turn around.

"Yah, maknae," I called to him; he stopped in his tracks and faced me, “Why did you go with Sora anyway?" I was curious; they seemed to be together a lot.

"Well, I told her we could go get our school stuff together, you know?" he shrugged and disappeared up the stairs before I could say anything else.

"On the subject of Sora, don't you think you should ask her about uniform?" Kangin suggested, and all I could do was sigh loudly.

"Well, maybe but can't you tell how she is right now? We barely know each other!" I exclaimed, running my hand through my hair.

"Not my problem, she's your sister."

"She's not mine either," Shindong chirped.

"Or mine." Heechul remarked.

"Or mine," Hangeng repeated.

"Definitely not mine," Kibum interrupted, putting both his hands up as a sign of surrendering.

"She is so not my sister," Leeteuk smirked.

"We don't look alike, so she isn't my sister." Siwon smiled.

"Haha, you wish, she isn't mine." Eunhyuk laughed.

Donghae chuckled as well, “We aren't related, at all."

“I wish she was my sister! She's so cute!" Ryeowook cooed.

"All I can say is that I agree with Ryeowook, your sister is too cute. I wish she was mine." Yesung shrugged.

"Argh! Okay! I'll talk to her!" I snapped, and walked up the stairs to her room.

I walked up slowly and could hear her giggling coming from her room, "Hee hee that tickles, PAHAHA! KYUHYUN-AH!" Sora squealed from inside the room.

"Look, and then, you do this." Kyuhyun spoke to her.

"AAH! THAT TICKLES! ARE YOU ASKING FOR ME TO - PAHAHAHAHA!" I looked at the door confused.

"What?" Kyuhyun said inbetween his own laughter, "PAHAHA! NO! NOT ON ME!" he exclaimed, I could tell that he was running in her room.

"YOU COME BACK HERE! IT'S NOT MINE! PAHAHA IT TICKLES!" what the hell are they on about? I wondered, and listened in. "KYUHYUN-AH STOP RUNNING AROUND LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN!" she squealed.

"IT'S OPPA!" he retorted.

Sora chortled, "YOU'RE ONLY ELEVEN DAYS OLDER YAH!"  There was a soft thump, I heard Sora complain, "Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, why are you so heavy?"

He was on her? What the hell? I burst through the door and my hearing and judgement was correct; Kyuhyun was lying on his back on top of Sora.

"Hi Sungmin Oppa," Sora wheezed, "Kyuhyun-ah, lose weight, you're so heavy."

"Call me Oppa first." he crossed his arms.

"Lose weight Kyuhyun Oppa." she gave in, and breathed in a deep breath when Kyuhyun slid off her stomach. "Yeesh, you're only eleven days older." she sat up and pouted.

"What was that you two were laughing about?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

Kyuhyun let a chuckle slip from his lips, "This Hyung." he showed me a toy puppy.

"What? Why would it be ticklish?"

"Put it on your stomach."

I lay on the bed and placed it on my stomach, "Nothing."

"No, no, let me switch it on." suddenly I felt the dog’s legs moving as if it was running on the spot. It tickled and I felt something push it down slightly.

I let a giggle slip, "It tickles." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Of course it does, just a sec," suddenly the speed of the dog’s legs quickened, and I found myself in peals of laughter.

"HAHAHA THAT TICKLES! OMO GET IT OFF ME IT TICKLES!" I squirmed on the bed, causing Sora to giggle. “DON’T LAUGH! YOU’LL JUST MAKE IT WORSE!” I scolded her, in an attempt to turn over.

“I’m not laughing. Who said I was?” Sora smirked in my direction, sitting carefully on the edge of her bed.

“So we are alike,” Kyuhyun grinned at Sora, punching her slightly.

“What? Evil?” she replied in the same tone.

“Yah! Get it off me!” I yelled. The legs stopped running and I was finally relieved, and I stopped the flirting.

I sat up and looked over at Kyuhyun and Sora, who were smirking at each other with a glint of wickedness in their eyes. They both turned and jumped on me.

“ATTACK!” Sora yelled as she landed lightly on my stomach. “Oof,” she groaned.

“I’m not that heavy.” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“You so are.” Sora protested.

“Get offa me.” I complained. “You guys together are really heavy.”

“That sounded awkward.” Sora giggled, squirming underneath Kyuhyun.

“Why are you so weird minded?” I asked her, she shrugged; or tried to.

“KYU WILL YOU JUST GET OFFA ME!” Sora yelled. There was a loud thump and a groan, wow; she pushed a guy to the floor.

“Yah, Sora that hurt.” Kyuhyun pouted. “You pushed me to the ground and didn’t call me Oppa.”

“I was killing two birds with one stone.” she smirked.

“That’s nice.” he pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Now now, don’t fight.” I soothed them. “Kyuhyun-shi, can you leave please? I need to talk to Sora about something.” I ushered him out, and turned to smile at Sora.

“What.” her expression was dark.

“Let’s get to know each other huh?” I suggested. “Come on, I know we barely know each other, so let’s become closer. I feel bad about not meeting you all these years, but if I did then I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.” I patted her arm softly.

Sora nodded, “Arasso, arasso. You start; what’s your favourite colour?”

“Pink.” I blushed, it felt weird to tell a girl this, but then again she was my sister. “I know yours, so… what’s your favourite food?”

“Sushi.” she grinned widely, “Yours?”

“Hamburgers.” I observed as she rolled her eyes.

“Hamburgers, hmm.”

“Now it’s your turn to ask the question!”

“No it isn’t! It’s yours!” Sora protested.

“How is it my turn?”

“Because, you asked what my favourite food was, and I said Sushi, then I asked what yours was and you said hamburgers!” she crossed her arms in such an adorable manner. You could see how we were alike, she was so cute, and I was the Aegyo King.

“I see, okay okay, my turn. Hm… Do you play instruments?” I asked. If I had a musical sister, then my whole life would be set!

“Yeah… well I can play instruments.” she fiddled with her fingers.

“What instruments can you play?” I was kneeling on my toes, excited to hear the result.

“I can play… the guitar, piano, and drums. Well, those ones I can play well, I can’t really play the violin and stuff.” she slapped her forehead.

I have a musical sister! I cheered inside. “Can you sing?”

“Me? Sing? You kidding? I at singing.”

“Sing then.”

“Sing what?”

I frowned, “A Super Junior song!”  she shook her head. “Why then?

“Because I don’t know any of your songs.” She said bluntly,

“BWOH?!”  I half-yelled; she didn’t know any Super Junior songs?! “How can you not know any?”

“I lived in the UK? I listen to Western music.”

“Okay then, sing me one of your western songs.”

She hesitated, and breathed in, “Fine. I’ll sing Unfaithful.”

Sora's POV~


Unfaithful it is. I thought to myself. I was so sure that Sungmin was going to hate my singing, but I did it anyway.

The words formed in English so easily. “Story of my life, searching for the right, but it keeps avoiding me. Sorrow in my soul, cause it seems that wrong, really loves my company. He’s more than a man, and this is more than love, the reason that the sky is blue. The clouds are rolling in, because I’m gone again, to him I just can’t be true.” I breathed in quickly, “And I know that he knows I’m unfaithful and it kills him inside to know I’m happy with some other guy. I can see him dying.” I stopped, and looked up from underneath my eyelashes, to see Sungmin practically jumping in joy.

I looked at him suspiciously. “You aren’t that bad!” he hugged me. For the first time ever, Lee Sungmin, my oldest brother hugged me. A smile formed on my face.

“You really think so?” I asked.

“I know so.” he shook his shoulders in a matter-of-factly-manner. I chuckled, realising how nice he could be after all.

“So you know a lot huh?” I raised my eyebrows.

“Of course I do! I have four years more experience than you do!”

“Whatever.” I waved my hand, dismissing him from talking.

“Yah! Don’t be so rude!” he grabbed my hand. “Apologise.”

“Miaaanhe Sungmin Oppaaa,” I mumbled.

“Good girl. Do you want to go get your uniform tomorrow?”

“I was going to today, but you made me come home early.” I pouted.

“Oh right, mianhe from me then.” he smiled.  “We can go get it tomorrow with Kyuhyun-shi if you want.” I nodded.

“Okay then. Can we go ice skating afterwards?” I to Aegyo Mode, and blinked innocently.

“Fine.” he reluctantly agreed and I cheered happily.

“Is that all of our ‘Let’s get to know each other time’?” I asked him.

“S’pose so. We could always catch up later. What did you get by the way?” he indicated to my bags full of books.

“I just bought school stuff; I only bought notebooks, and textbooks, nothing interesting, really.” I took out the books one by one and placed them onto the desk gingerly.

“Hello Kitty, penguins, cat, cat, teddy bear, blue, black, white, stripy blue and black, stripy blue and white, butterflies, jelly beans, owls? These are you notebooks?”

“Yeah,” I blushed, “The letter says to bring our own writing equipment, and so I bought the notebooks. My textbooks are here, and I have my stationary, plus the few from St Hope’s.” I rambled, reaching out for a once sky-blue pencil case, now the colour was a light white, because I dropped bleach on it by accident.

“Says a lot Sora.” he ruffled my hair, making me irritated, I bat his hand away.

“Food’s ready!” Ryeowook called, his high voice sounded excited.

“C’mon.” he yanked me out of my room.


16.5.12 

Hey guys! So here's a teaser since I have like four five six tests in one week. 

Got a question too!

Which one do you think is best?


 

17.5.12

Herro again, taking a break from revision. Had the time to post the next part up. And here's a spoiler: It's Sora's POV next! 

By the way, thanks to whoever voted for my posters, most of my friends voted too, but I would like more results. :D I sound so demanding. 

Hope to update (properly) soon! xx


19.5.12

I keep getting breaks. But hey, here's Sora's part. 

Another spoiler people! Hyunki is coming!

Hope to update soon and keep voting! xxx