Chapter 4: Hi, I'm Lee Sora. I'm Sungmin's little sister!

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV ~


 

I lay in bed that morning irritated. I didn't want to go to Sungmin's house, not yet anyway. I wanted to spend my holidays with Sungjin, and my umma and appa! Why oh why did they have to start the move so early? I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 

"Sora! Hope you're awake! We're going in two hours!" my umma called from the bottom of the stairs. I fowned and stomped out of my room to the bathrrom, grabbing my towel on the way. I showered quickly and changed into simple clothes, just the way Appa requested, I stood infront of the mirror and put on a bit of powder and mascara. I left my hair untied and dried it quickly. "Sora!" Umma hurried me. 

"I'm coming Umma!" I grabbed my shoes and walked down the stairs, holding my jacket and my handbag. 

"Eat breakfast! Sungjin go get the bags, and put it into the car please." she ordered the both of us, I rolled my eyes at Sunjin who did the same. We both stifled a giggle. Eating my food silently, my mother left to dress herself, complimenting my simple style as she did so. I shrugged and ignored her naggging.

"Yeah, yeah, I know Umma. I will be good I promise Umma. GO get changed please!" I urged her from the table, noticing the mobile phone sitting in a box. It was a Motorola Razr, and it was a pretty black. So shiny, I thought to myself, gazing at it longingly. 

"Ah, Sora, you saw the mobile phone?" my appa asked me, patting my head, before sitting down on the seat next to mine. I nodded, batting my eyelashes in an attempt to be able to have it. "Yah, it's your phone, no need to do the eyelash batting." 

I stopped, and grabbed the box happily, "Really Appa? Really?! Appa!" I hugged him tight, "Thank you Appa!" I thanked Appa continuously. I took out my old flip-up Nokia, and replaced the simcards. I smiled widely, and hugged my father once more. 

"It's okay Honey, do you have all your numbers?" I shrugged and started playing with the phone, searching and soon found that I did. I nodded ecstatically.

It was a pretty awkward silence after, but was broken by Sungjin, who came in and waved his new mobile phone. I stood up and waved mine, Appa laughed at the both of us. 

"Let's go!" my mother called, as she walked down the stairs. I noticed she wore a pair of white slacks and a cream shirt, to match she had a white jacket and shoes, it was sunny outside so she wore a big sunhat. She headed out for the car. 

Sungjin and I followed our parents and sat in the back, while my mother told me the plan she had thought up as she got dressed. It was ridiculous, I wasn't allowed to show my face until the bags were put into my new room, and had to introduce myself infront of everyone in the living room. I groaned unenthusiastically, showing my mother how I felt. "You know, you'll get wrinkles faster if you keep pouting like that." she warned me. I rolled my eyes and played my music on my iPod. 

The journey was silent and pretty awkward, even by my standards. But what did I do? Nothing. The journey itself was long, tiresome and boring and within a few minutes, I had fallen asleep, my head resting on Sungjin's shoulder.

I was shaken awake by Sungjin, goodness knows how long later to find out that we had arrived at the house. "Sora! Cover your face!" Umma called from outside of the car. I sagged my shoulders and bent my head down to my knees, my hair falling to cover my face. I was nervous, a lot more than usual.

"By the way Sora, I'm definitely recommending the school to your Auntie. I mean, yeah it cost a lot, but look at you now! So grown up!" she slammed the door laughing, before walking to the door of the house.

 

Sungmin's POV~


 

I couldn't stay still for the whole morning, it was so nerve racking. I found myself pacing in the living room, continuously looking at the clock every few seconds. "Yah, Sungmin-ah! Stay still, you're making me dizzy!" Heechul complained from the sofa. I ignored him and looked up once more, one minute till ten. I started counting down the seconds and as if on purpose, the doorbell rang, right when the hand landing on twelve.

I opened the door wearily and was greeted by Umma. "Ah, Sungmin-ah! I'd love it if you and your friends could help take out Sora's bags and put it in the room she's staying in." her smile bright and cheerful. 

I nodded, turning my whole upper torso, "Kangin, Shindong Hyung! Can you come help please?" the two came crashing down the stairs and bowed low to my mother. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Kangin said with a smile. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." she replied warmly. "So, could you go get Sora's things? I want to keep her a surprise so she's in the back of the car, her face hidden from your view!" Umma laughed, "Anyway, she couldn't possibly be expected to carry all that could she?" 

"N-no of course not. We'll be going to get them now." they bowed down and headed for the car, where Sungjin and Appa were taking out the bags. I saw Kangin bow low once more, before taking the bags easily of Sungjin. 

"Sungmin! It' your sister's belongings!" Umma ushered me out. I ran to the car, seeing a girl sitting with her head bent so low, her face almost touching her knee. I shook my head confused, when Shindong threw a bag at me. 

I took it and another smaller one and quickly went up the stairs to Sora's room. On my way, I could hear my mother conversing with the other members, I grimaced, placing her bags on the bed. 

"Is that it?" I asked Kangin, who nodded. "Umma! We're done!" 

She turned around to smile at me once more. "Good. Take a seat, take a seat, I want you to see how much Sora's changed since Christmas." I did as I was told, and plopped down onto the sofa, squishing inbetween Ryeowook and Yesung. 

We waited, all of us quiet, Umma was urging Sora to hurry up. A girl walked in, her hair so long, it fell to her waist, her eyes dark grey, her skin was a honey tone, her smile baring perfect white teeth, her stance was tall and her figure was slender. She wore a   blue tank top, long enough to be a dress, and a pair of black shorts, she wasn't wearing shoes of course, but I had a feeling those cream pumps were hers.

The girl smiled at us, "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Sora imnida. I'm Sungmin's little sister!" she bowed, I gawked at the girl. This was Sora? The annoying Sora? No. It couldn't be, that Sora was slightly chubbier, that Sora had lighter eyes, that Sora had shorter hair, that Sora was not tall, that Sora did not have a honey tone and a love for shorts.

"She has changed a lot right?" my mother laughed, "Ah, Sungmin! Isn't your sister gorgeous?" Sora blushed, bending her head as she fiddled with her fingers uncomfortably. 

I nodded, muted. Eventually, I cleared my throat. "Come Sora, I'll take you to your room." Sora nodded, turning to pick up her shoes, which were definitely the cream pumps. She followed me up the stairs in silence and I opened the door to her room. "Uh-here, just so you-uh, know. There are gifts from everyone, and they have all been labelled, we were hoping for you to guess." she blushed once more.

"Okay." she whispered quietly. I left her room, leaving her to unpack for herself. 

I walked down the stairs and saw Kyuhyun blushing on the sofa, everyone else was teasing him uncontrollably. "Sungmin-ah!" Siwon called from the sofa, head-locking Kyuhyun. "Kyuhyun thinks Sora is cute! You're growing up now!" he cooed to Kyuhyun pinching his cheeks.

There were steps coming from up the stairs and it was Sora, who simply smiled awkwardly. "I-uh forgot my-uh handbag." her eyes drifted to Kyuhyun, who had frozen on the sofa, his cheeks a dark shade of red. She parted the gaze awkwardly, her own cheeks turning red. I watched as she picked up the blue and white bag sitting on the floor. She hurried up the stairs.

"Wa, she likes you already." Shindong teased Kyuhyun.

I ignored them and walked into the kitchen, were Ryeowook was already starting to prepare lunch. I suppose there is a lot of us, so he must have to make a lot, meaning a lot of time goes into the food. I walked over to the fruit bowl and took and apple. 

Walking out of the kitchen, I saw Kyuhyun disappear up the stairs. "Where's he going?" they all shrugged.

"I think we embarassed him," Leeteuk admitted. "But it's his fault since he started saying that she was really pretty, and cute, and seemed really nice over the phone-" he was interuppted by Kangin.

"Yah, Sungmin doesn't need to go into all that detail." Leeteuk nodded in agreement and smiled instead. 

"So, is Sora done yet?" Siwon blurted, covering his mouth afterwards. 

"I'll-uh go check." I turned and walked up the stairs to her room. When knocking on her door quietly, there was a mumble. "What?" I asked.

"Sora opened the door, "You knocked?" she raised her eyebrow. 

"Yes, you figured out who is who?" she nodded happily. 

"I also just finished unpacking!" she sat on her bed, her legs crossed. 

"I'll get the guys." I paused and shouted, "YOU CAN COME UP NOW!" there was a thunder of footsteps as usual.

Everyone soon made their way to the room, throwing me out of the way in the process. They all  crowded around the bed and Sora grinned. 

"Annyeong."

"So, who is who?" Shindong asked her.

"Okay, we'll start with the computer, thank you Sungmin," she paused, "Oppa." she rolled her eyes, and looked at the chocolate bunny. "Were you the one that gave me the cocolate bunny?" she pointed to Shindong, his smile grew and he nodded happily.

"Yes!" he bounced where he was sitting.

"So you must be Shindong Oppa," he nodded again, "Annyeonghaseyo Shindong Oppa. Uh, I think the person that gave me the necklace... Hyukjae or is it Eunhyuk Oppa?" she asked, when we stayed quiet she shook her head, "Never mind then, because I think he is.... you!" she pointed to Eunhyuk.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hyukjae, but I prefer Eunhyuk," he stood up and bowed to her politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunhyuk Oppa. Now, the watch was you!" she smiled at Donghae.

"You're good! Yes, Lee Donghae imnida." he waved at her. 

"Donghae Oppa," she smiled widely, "I think Siwon Oppa, who gave me the jewelley box looks like..." she drifted off, searching the rest of the members. "You!" it was Siwon, who simply nodded.  "Annyeonghaseyo Siwon Oppa!" 

There was excitement dancing in Sora's eyes as she looked at the hat and sunglasses, from the corner of my eye I saw Leeteuk gulp. "Are you Leeteuk Oppa?" she moved her face closer to Leeteuk.

"Y-yeah." 

"Annyeonghaseo! By the way, the dress is really pretty and Ryeowook Oppa is most likely going to be you," she gestured over to Ryeowook.

"Wa! You're good! Can you fit the dress?" he asked her.

"I haven't tried it yet, but I will soon. The teddy was by a person eleven days older than I and that person was Kyuhyun." Sora missed out the honorifics purposely.

"Yah! I'm still older than you!" Kyuhyun stood up suddenly. Sora clapped her hands.

"That actually worked," she continued to clap. "Thank you Kyuhyun for the teddy." we all noticed her missing out the honorifics and snickered.

"Gah! That failed." he plopped to the ground.

"It's okay. Yesung Oppa likes turtles if I'm right, so Turtle Guy must be you!" she laughed and pointed to Yesung who smiled.

"Yesung imnida," he introduced himself before sitting back down.

"So, we're left with headphones, guitar, pillow and a bag," she started. "Heechul, Kibum, Hangeng and Kangin if I'm right," she paused to think. "It's you, you, you and... you!" she pointed to Hangeng, Kangin, Heechul and Kibum, she was right people but wrong order.

"Wrong order!" Heechul stood up and laughed. "I gave you the headphones!" he turned and pulled Kibum up, "This guy got you the guitar," he brought Hangeng up, "this guy got you the pillow!" and pointed to Kangin for he sat on the other side of the bed, "And Kangin over there got you the bag!" Sora laughed.

"I had a feeling I was going wrong somewhere." she admitted. "It's okay though, everyone makes mistakes." Sora shrugged. "I really like the gifts though, anyone want to share some chocolate bunny?" 

"We eat lunch first!" Ryeowook exclaimed, making her jump.

"Okay, we'll eat lunch first." she slid off her bed, her foot landing on the remainding space on the floor. 

"Oh, mianhe. I'll move." Kyuhyun stood up, knocking Sora over by accident. "Ah!" he caught her in his arms, slowly brought her back to standing postition. "Mianhe once more." he blushed, unable to tear their long gaze.

"I-it's okay," Sora stuttured, embarrassed, "Let's-uh, eat." she smiled awkwardly, Sora started to head to the door, not noticing that she was holding Kyuhyun's hand. He allowed himself to be dragged off by her, in a daze, everyone left in the room patted my back proudly.

"Your sister, can do so much to a boy." Kangin teased.

"Shut up," I snapped, "I do not want to think that way." I yanked my arm back fiercely and gave the a deathly stare, stalking out of the room.