Chapter 12: Presents from Umma and Appa

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV~


I lay in my bed, facing the ceiling, I was furious but was starting to wonder if I was taking back what I said. Eventually, I sat up and ruffled my hair in frustration. I hate being so fickle sometimes. I checked my new Hello Kitty calendar I managed to buy before we went home, and realised that my Umma and Appa were coming that day, at six to be exact.

"Yes...." I thanked under my breath. "Now I can tell Umma and Appa all about Sungmin." I thanked God and got dressed simply for the meeting, when I mean simple, I mean my pinky one shoulder top, my white shorts and my watch,  but being fickle I felt it was better to wear a dress of some sort. I opened my wardrobe once more and gazed at the dress I was given from Ryeowook. it was bit too fancy for this meeting. 

Eventually, after pulling out numerous dresses I conjured the right outfit, of my white Abercrombie and Fitch dress, dark blue plimsolls, and it included Donghae's watch, Eunhyuk's necklace and Leeteuk's hat all of my new gifts, 'Sorry Ryeowook Oppa' I thought to myself, pouting. 

Now, it was quarter to six, said my panda clock and so I had fifteen minutes to do whatever so I logged on to the Super Junior Fan website.

Sora222 has signed in.

Rolo2k6: Hey, you're back. :)

Sora222: I guess so. Been busy and stuff ^^

Rolo2k6: Tell me about it. 

Heechulscat: Oh look it's the person who hates Heechul

Rolo2k6: Seriously? That was a few weeks ago already.

Sora222: Jeez, calm down. I'm sorry.

Rolo2k6: See? The stronger person is the one who backs out first.

Sora222: Thanks Rolo2k6 :)

Rolo2k6: No problem Sora222

Sora22: Oh look, I have to go. :( See you soon Rolo2k6

Rolo2k6: See ya Sora222

Sora222 has signed out.

I stared at the computer screen blankly, it was two minutes to six, and I was being called by Sungmin.

What a jerk. He wasn't even apologising. And by not doing so, I refused to leave the room, but he still tried to call. I sat by my desk, and doodled in the back of my new penguin notebook. 

At long last, the bell rang. Smack bang six 'o' clock. My parents were infuritatingly on time, as usual.

"Where's your sister?" I heard my mother ask. 

"Upstairs, she's not coming down."

"Yes I am!" I answered quickly, strolling out of my room and down the stairs. "Anneyong Haseyo Umma and Appa!" I smiled happily.

"Aah, anneyong haseyo Sweetheart." my father greeted me, I quickly bowed and hugged them both.  "How have you been keeping?"

"I've been.." I glanced at Sungmin who was frowning, and realised what would happen if I grassed him out. Dammit, Sungmin. "I've been well, thanks Appa." I gave him a sugary sweet smile. "The members and Sungmin Oppa have been looking after me well."

"Oh, so no arguments?"

"Well, some... Just not very big ones, I promise Umma." I turned my gaze to a figure standing at the door. "O-Oppa?!" I squinted, and the figure waved. "Sungjin Oppa!" I cried happily, leaping into his open arms.

"I missed you too Sora," he whispered, "By the way, I haven't got your number."

"You don't?" I asked, as he finally released me. "Let me get my phone." I skipped up the stairs, and sure as hell, I didn't have Sungjin's number.

"Also, Umma and Appa have a gift for you.." he hinted, whilst taking out his phone and typing his details into mine.

"Gift?" I asked, typing my details into his phone, after.

"Yep." he winked, "Anyway, how has Hyung been treating you?"

"So, so.." I lied. 

"You're lying."

"Damn it." I cursed. "Fine, he's been boring, constantly nagging, and his friends have been babysitting me instead." I confessed.

"Oh dear," he patted my head. "What does he nag you about?"

"My skirt..." I mumbled, causing him to burst into laughter.

"Is that all?"

"Exactly, utterly pointless." I waved my hands around in frustration.

"You two! Don't mutter about others, it's rude." my mother scolded, yet again. "Anyway, I have a gift for you Sora!"  she handed out a carrier.

"A gift?" my eyes widened at the carrier, "A pet?"

"Come look at her," I bent down and saw a little kitten, rolling around playfully in the carrier.

"Omona, it's so cute." I cooed, opening the door carefully. "Can I name her?"

"Yes, Sweetie, what would you like to call her?" my mother smiled.

"Mimi, Mimi is a cute name." I petted the little kitten. "What breed is she?"

"If I remember correctly, she's an Egyptian Mau."

"Wow, how cool." I picked up the kitten, "Hello Mimi." I greeted, tickling her tummy.

"Can I touch her?" Heechul asked, holding Heebum.

"Heebummie!" I put out my hand for him to smell, and he came and sat next to me. 

"So many cats in this house." Eunhyuk groaned.

"Only two!" I exclaimed in defense. "Why? Do you like dogs or something?"

"Yes, I do actually." he retorted, with a smirk.

"Well, I prefer cats."  I pouted.

"So you may die alone, with cats." he smirked once more.

"Umma!" I cried, "Oppa's being mean!"

"Now now, Eunhyuk-ah, treat your dongsaeng nicely." my mother scolded him softly, I stuck my tongue out playfully.

"Merong~"

"Yah, Ahjumma, did you see that? She just went Merong on me!"

"Merong~"  I repeated, pulling out the Aegyo card.

"Aigo, she's so cute like that." my mother cooed, I stuck my tongue out again.

"No one can resist my super cuteness." I boasted, puffing out my cheeks.

"I can." Sungjin laughed, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Are you challenging me?" I chuckled, I pulled out the Aegyo card once more. "I'm super adorable Oppa." I winked.

"Aigo, I lost already." he ruffled my hair. 

"Oppa, You ruined my hair." I pouted unhappily. "I did it for Umma and Appa." everyone chortled.

"Mianhae." he apologised, hugging me.

"Forgiven." I hugged him back.

"I wish me and my sister were as close as you too." Shindong commented.

"Haha, really?" Sungjin asked, "You can have Sora if you want."

"Really?"

"No!" I refused, crossing my arms over my chest. "No offence, Shindong Oppa." 

"It's okay,"

"Anywho, we have to go. We'll be back just before school starts for dinner." my mother quickly bid her goodbye and left the house, taking Sungjin and Appa with her. 

With the door shut and locked I faced Sungmin. "You are so lucky I didn't grass up your sorry little ."

"Excuse me?" he replied, fiercely.

"You were lucky I didn't grass you up."

"What if you did?"

"I know what Umma and Appa would do." my lips curled in disgust, and I stalked into my room with Mimi. "Anneyong Mimi, welcome to your new room, we'll buy you things to make you more at home soon okay? For now, you can sleep on my bean bag." I quickly checked if her claw had been taken out, and they had been. "I'm sorry about your claws." I whispered softly.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Sora-ah." a male's voice was heard, it took me a while to realise it was Heechul.

"What?"

"You can let Mimi use Heebum's litter tray if you want," he suggested, sitting next to me on the floor.

"Really? Thank you, Oppa." I smiled.

"You should talk to Kyuhyun. I think he likes you."

"Bwoh? Yeah, right. And anyway, wouldn't Sungmin go crazy?"

"True. Maybe you guys should date without telling Sungmin. Oh, don't tell Donghae either, he can't keep secrets."

"I don't like him that way!" I protested, shoving him slightly. "He's my future classmate!"

"And you have also met your future school guide too."

"Damn, what was his name again? Hyun.." I tried to remember. "I really can't remember." I pouted unhappily.

"You, you-never mind. Mimi can use Heebum's litter tray."

"Cool, thanks again Oppa." I stood up casually and took my pajamas out of my wardrobe.

"No problem." he strolled out of the room. "By the way, when you two get married, I had better be invited to the wedding, and to your house every weekend."

"I don't like him that way!" I shut the door, and leaned against it, my face heating up.

Why was everyone saying that? I frowned, in deep thought as I changed into my pajamas. I really don't like him that way, he's just a friend. I promised myself. I'm sure about it.

I shook my head, "Nothing, nothing." I muttered under my breath, plopping on to my soft bed. "Let's just forget about it, maybe I can go buy Mimi's stuff tomorrow." I closed my eyes, and tried to sleep, tossing and turning.

 


Here's the next chapter! Just forget about the other chapter 'kay? Unless you actually want to be in the story...

But back on to this! Pretty short chapter, but it seems this is the best I can do today. 

HudaCheesecake xxx