Chapter 3: It's a tiring week, for everyone

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV ~ 


The next week was extremely eventful. I'll say that, since I had still had to attend classes, and had to pack for Korea. On the last few days I hurriedly packed my bags, and was able to relax for like five minutes. Before I had to catch a bus to London, so I could get to my flight on time. I slept uncomfortably in the bus and woke up with a pained arm, I grimaced and waddled out the vehicle, blinded by the bright sunshine.

I walked into the huge airport and looked around, greeted by my Auntie and Uncle who lived here in London. "Annyeonghaseyo honey! You ready to go?" I simply nodded and walked with them to the place where they get your tickets... what's it called? The Check-In? We strolled to the check-in and I handed them my pasport silently, the smiled and asked for three tickets, first class as usual. The two can never live without their luxuries. 

They gave the tickets to my aunt who walked away, without uttering a thank you, I paused and smiled at the Check-in lady, giving her a slight bow with my head, to be polite. Unlike my aunt.

"Yah! Sora! Hurry up!"

"Coming Auntie!" I hurried my pace and walked next to her. "Mianhe for being slow Auntie JinAe." I bent my head as I apologised to her in Korean.

"It's okay. Now, the flights not till ages. Are you hungry?" I nodded. "HyunKi, come, let's eat." my uncle found a table and I ate my breakfast at long last.

"Mm, Auntie, this place is nice!" I mumbled as I hungrily at my breakfast. "Thank you Auntie Jin and Uncle HyunKi." I thanked them modestly.

"It's okay honey." she patted my head softly. "Your brother Sungmin is going to get a shock when he sees you." I cocked my head up.

"Wae?" I asked.

"You've turned so gorgeous honey!" she complimented me. "But I'd prefer it if you had lighter skin, but who can blame how you were born?" I shrugged, to be honest, I didn't really care about what other people thought of me, and still don't.

"Uh thanks Auntie...?" I mumbled.

"No problem honey, you really have matured. I wonder when the Horrible Sixteen is going to hit you."

"What on earth is the Horrible Sixteen?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, when girls start putting on weight and stuff."

"Aunite, you should be more specific." I warned her, before grabbing my bag. "Can we go through security now?" I asked.

"I'm coming." she stood up pulling her handbag over her shoulder. "HyunKi." she nodded over to my uncle who stood up after us.

We walked through together, and waited for my aunt to hand over the tickets and such. Security was a breeze, and the wait for the flight was boring. I read my book about three times in those three hours, and fell asleep. 

 

Sungmin's POV~


The preperation was nuts, we had a lot of schedules, and then the guys went out to get the gifts for Sora, they haven't told me anything, but the plan is to put it all in the room, leaving a note, letting Sora guess who was who. I suppose then she's got a good memory.

I looked through her boxes and was surprised to see her old senior uniform, it consisted of a black blazer, a white shirt with a peter pan collar, either a black pencil skirt, a pair of black long shorts, or a pair of black trousers. These girls must have looked like business women, I thought to myself, and hung the clothes neatly on a hanger.

The house phone rang and I was told that it was for me, I held it to my ear, saying nothing.

"HYUNG! SORA'S HERE! OMO! I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT HER FOOD AGAIN! YUM!" he yelped.

"Hello Sungmin! I'm here! See you in a few weeks!" Sora laughed, hanging up.

"Holy . I am screwed." I slapped my forehead, irritated.

"Poor Sungminnie" Shindong sighed, leaving the kitchen, a sandwich in his hand. "I'm glad my sister isn't going to live here." he patted my back reassuringly, "I'm sure she'll be okay." he walked up the stairs, eating his sandwich. 

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." I muttered under my breath. I stomped up the stairs and plopped down onto my bed. 

I looked around to find something to amuse myself with and grabbed my guitar, I placed it onto my lap and started strumming slowly, humming a song.

I was finally getting into the mood, I strummed my guitar, quietly singing. I was rudely interuppted by a yelp from outside the room, I stood up and opened the door, irritated. "What do you want?" I snapped, finding Eunhyuk and Dongahe wrestling on the ground. "Guys... Are you okay?"

"Give. Me. Back. My Phone." Donghae hissed to Eunhyuk who was laughing on the floor really hard.

"No!" Eunhyuk laughed into Donghae's face, rolling onto his stomach, has hand stretched, holding what I assume is Donghae's new phone. I notice Eunhyuk squirming, before standing up and running away, "MUHAHAHA!" he yelled, happily, the phone in his hand.

"Hyuuung.. I want my phone baaack, " Donghae whined, pouting.

"Get it yourself." I muttered, turning back into my room.

 "Shindong Hyuuung, help me get my phone please." he pestered Shindong.

"YAH! QUIT THE BABY ACT! I'LL GET YOUR GODDAMNED PHONE." Kangin yelled angrily. "LEE HYUKJAE! GET YOUR OVER HERE AND GIVE DONGHAE BACK HIS PHONE. NOW." he demanded. 

"Yes Hyung." Eunhyuk murmured. "Sorry for taking your phone Donghae." 

"It's okay!" he hugged Eunhyuk happily. 

The phone rang once more, and I hoped, oh I hoped, that it wasn't for me. "Sungmin-ah! It's for you!"

"Damn it." I muttured unhappily. "Again?" I raised my eyebrow at Leeteuk, who simply nodded.

"Yeoboseyo? Sungmin?" my umma's voice greeted me, I remained muted. "LEE SUNGMIN! ANSWER ME NOW!" I jumped, almost dropping the phone.

"Y-yes Umma?" 

"That's better. It turns out we have plans, so Sora is going to have to stay with you. I'm sure that won't be a problem right?" my umma asked me, her voice like ice.

"It won't be a problem Umma. When is she coming over?" I asked quietly.

"Tomorrow." 

"BWOH?! UMMA!" I accidently yelled at her.

"Excuse me, but you told me that it wasn't a problem. We'll be there at ten," she paused, "in the morning." I sighed, why so early? I thought to myself, running my hand through my hair.

"Okay then Umma. We'll be ready." I sighed once more, putting the phone back down. 

"What's up?" Yesung asked, his hand on my arm.

"Sora." he nodded, I paused to let him assume whatever he wanted. "Is coming tomorrow." 

"WHAT?!" his grip tightened, and his eyes widened. "HOLY COW! WHY?" he jumped. 

"My parents are busy." 

"What's up with the holy cow-ing?" Siwon asked us.

"Bring everyone down, or into the living room, I ordered him.

I stood in the living room, pacing quietly, there was a thunder of footsteps coming and I was greeted by twelve other guys, who all jumped for a space on the sofa. 

"Okay guys, I just told Yesung, and the thing is, " I paused, to sigh once more. "My sister, I mean, Sora, is coming here, a lot sooner than planned." 

"How soon is soon?" Eunhyuk asked, propping his chin onto his hands, leaning on his knees. 

"How about.... Tomorrow?" I asked.

"WHAT?!" Leeteuk stood up. "OH DAMN. OH DAMN. OH DAMN." he walked out and we heard the front door slam.

"So soon." Kyuhyun murmured, his chin.

"Y-yeah, a lot sooner. Have you all got your gifts?" they nodded.

"I think that's why Leeteuk Hyung went out." Kyuhyun suggested, "I asked him earlier today and he said that he was going to soon, work and stuff has been getting in the way..." he drifted off. 

"Oh dear," I straightened my back. "Let's go set up the room properly." I started walking to the stairs, and was followed by everyone.

We, well I, opened the door and looked around. 

"I'll go get my gift for her." Kyuhyun walked out, heading for his, Yesung's and Kibum's room. 

"Same here," Shindong agreed, and soon everyone but Ryeowook and Kibum filed out of the room.

"I have her dress all set!" Ryeowook said excitedly, indicating to the box on her bedside table. I walked over to it, and opened it gingerly. It was a white chiffon dress, it was one shouldered, and had a knot on the side. It looked really elegant, and I suppose he had a made a very good choice.

"I have her guitar." Kibum smiled, baring his perfect white teeth, he pointed to the guitar leaning against the door of her closet, it was an acoustic, dark mahogany in colour, with a koa neck and a mahogany extended range note. I stared at it enviously, "Looks nice right?" he asked me, nudging me, I nodded, my mouth hanging open.

"Yeah, it looks really, really, just awesome." I touched the guitar gently. "Where'd you get it?" I looked at him, he simply smiled.

"I bought it from that instrument store, you know? The one that you normally go to?"  he shrugged. 

"Can I bring in Sora's gift?" Kyuhyun's head poked through the doorway curiously. I nodded and he walked in properly, in his hands wrapped around a light blue teddy bear, with a white bow tie around it's neck and small black eyes, " I wasn't sure what to call it, but look." he took out a card and it sat comfortably in the bear's hands. He placed it on top of Ryeowook's box. "I hope she likes it, it has all of her favourite colours, blue fur, a white bow and black eyes." he smiled, leaving the room.

"Why does Sora get better gifts than me?" I muttered incoherently under my breath.

"I have Sora's gift!" Shindong skipped into the bedroom, holding a huge chocolate bunny, my eyes widened, and his grin only grew wider. "It's so big!" he put onto her desk. "It's made out of Belgian Milk Chocolate, and has more chocolate treats inside!" he skipped out of the room happily, only to be replaced by Kangin.

"Uh, here's Sora's gift." he informed me awkwardly, handing me a paper bag, I peeked into it and found a fairly large shoulder bag, white in colour, dotted with studs, I looked up and saw that I was in the room alone.

"H-here Hyung." Donghae gave me a small box, I opened it and saw a white and black crystal watch. Eunhyuk followed and silently placed his gift onto the dressing table, he left the way he came in, silently. I stood up properly and lay the watch on the table next to Eunhyuk's gift, which was a droplet pendant, with small diamonds placed in a swirls. I didn't think Eunhyuk would get Sora a gift like that.

"Hey Sungmin! Hope you don't mind the me, I was thinking about putting the mirror here?" he interrupted my thoughts, pointing to the space next to the shoe rack. I nodded. "Cool" he left for a moment or two and returned with a full sized mirror, and hung it on the wall. "It was a simple, rectangular mirror, with no extra designs or anything, but I knew she would like it. He smiled smug, before leaving for his turtles.

"I have something for her.." Heechul came into the room, holding a box. "They're headphones. Hangeng has something too, a Hello Kitty pillow." Hangeng followed, holding the pillow tight. "Put it there on the bed. Where's your note?" Hangeng held up a bright pink post-it note. "Good. Sungmin-ah, where should I put this?" he asked me suddenly.

"Urm, I think if you hang it off the side of the mirror there, would make it look nice. You should put your note close to it." I advised him and he surprisingly agreed.

"Kay, see ya!" they walked out leaving me alone once more.

"Sungmin Hyung..?" Siwon's quiet voice asked me, my head cocked up. "I have something for her," he held a fairly large jewellery box, it was heart shaped and silver, it was sleek and had her name engraved on it, in English. "Kibum helped me." he smiled sheepishly.

"It looks nice," I reassured him with a fake smile, to be honest I was pretty tired. "I think it could go..." my eyes searched around the room, when I finally came to a decision. "There, on the dressing table. I'll just move Kibum's guitar to the bean bag, and put Heechul's earphones on the bean bag. That looks good! So put it there." he nodded and placed it gently onto the table.

"Hyung?" he looked at me, his face full of concern. "If she really is a problem, there are another twelve of us you know, actually eleven. Kyuhyun's the same age as her, and not very mature either." he shrugged, patting my shoulder. 

"I know," I sighed, "It's just, she's coming, tomorrow. Not in five weeks like she should have." I flopped onto the bed. I was sure I heard someone running and so poked my head around the door.

"Sungmina-ah!" Leeteuk yelled, panting. "I have her gift!" he was holding a paper bag, and pushed it into my hands before collapsing onto the floor, out of breath.

"Thanks Hyung." his gift was a pair of really large sunglasses, with a dark leopard print rims, and with, the lenses itself was a mix of black and brown. I nodded approvingly, before noticing another gift, which was a straw-like bowl hat thing.     

I smiled at the sleeping figure on the ground and heard Kangin groan from the stairs, he kicked Leeteuk softly, urging him to wake up, "Yah, Leeteuk Hyung. You gotta sleep in your bed, come on.. I can't be bothered dragging you to bed today. YAH! TEUKIE HYUNG! WAKE UP!" 

"I'm awake... " he mumbled quietly, stumbling to his feet. "I'm awaake." he rubbed his eyes sleepily, turning for his and Kangin's room.

"Night guys." I yawned, heading for my own room, that I shared with Siwon. I entered and looked at Siwon, "I hope it'll be," I yawned once more, "All right." I did another yawn, climbing into bed and pulling the covers over me, falling into a deep sleep. Where nothing could get me.