Chapter 16: Holidaying

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora’s POV~


 

Ah, finally it was time to have a proper holiday!

I threw myself on my bed, and laughed. Oh, finally. I thought to myself, as I stared at the beige ceiling, apparently boring, but sophisticated colour beige is. I looked at my hands, a very light tan, I’ve been dropping colour ever since I was in Seoul.

“Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day.” I smiled widely, smacking my lips. I closed my eyes tenderly, and waited for sleep to happen. To which it hit me in a few seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yah, Sora! Wake up! Sora!” a voice rang continuously, hitting me with a soft object.

I woke up from my sleep thanks to Kyuhyun bashing me with a pillow.

“Mwo? Go away Cho Kyuhyun.” I mumbled, turning over in my bed. Face planting the pillow I was resting my head on.

“Wakey wakey Sora! Sungmin Hyung is going to kill me if you don’t!” he continued to hit me ruthlessly.

“Since when did it matter if he killed you or not?”

“YAH! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOLD ME TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM.” He hit my head with a harder, more solid, object.

“What the hell was that?” I asked finally, sitting up.

“Your maths textbook.” He grinned widely, waving the thick book dangerously.

“Idiot, that’s dangerous.” I scolded him, as I slid of my bed. “Move before I hurt you.”

“There’s no need to be violent.” He did as he was told. “Go shower quickly, you smell funny.”

“Yah!” I slapped his head, with a bit of force.

“Leeteuk Hyung!” Kyuhyun cried, running out of the room as fast as lightning. “Sora hit me!”

“You grass!” I yelled after him. “You grass!” I repeated over and over.

“Hyung, Sora hit my head.” Kyuhyun pouted, hugging Leeteuk, nuzzling his head into Leeteuk’s shoulder.

How much closer did they get?

“Oppa, he hit me with a pillow.” I rebutted, pushing Kyuhyun away and hugging Leeteuk instead.

“I can’t referee this you two, you both hit each other.”

“Mehrong~” I stuck my tongue out at Kyuhyun. “I win this one.”

“No you didn’t.” he retorted, poking my forehead.

“Oppa! Did you see that?!” I pointed my finger at him.  

“Yes… I did, I saw that Kyuhyunnie. Be nice to each other.” He patted our heads, before heading down the stairs.

So much for being an umma.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the boy in front of me who was stifling a laugh.  “You’re dead to me; I don’t want to go out anymore.” I fumed, storming in to the bathroom.

“Sora, don’t be like this. What about the ice cream?” Kyuhyun knocked the door.

“I don’t want it anymore, screw you Cho Kyuhyun.” I mumbled, scratching my head sleepily.

“You’re a meanie Lee Sora.” He pouted, and crossed his arms.

“I am not! You were the one who hit me with my maths textbook!” I backlashed, fully awake now.

“Sungmin told me to do whatever it takes to wake you up,” he mumbled, “He suggested soaking you with water… but I decided that would take too much energy.”

“You are so mean!” I hit him, full force this time.

“Yah! You’re the one hitting me!” he argued.

True that.

“Hmph.” I harrumphed, and stomped into the bathroom, to soak in the hot shower for a few minutes. I’m joking, more like a few seconds, I was just getting my hair washed, when a loud grunt was heard banging on the door.

“Sora what the hell are you doing in there?!” the person was Heechul, I grumbled.

“Showering, there is more than one bathroom here you know so go away.”

“Aish! My toothbrush is in there!” I opened the door, and flung his toothbrush.

When I was finally done, I stepped out of the bathroom. I quickly walked back into my bedroom, and started to dress into comfortable denim shorts, a stripy tank top, hidden by a baggy yellow t-shirt. I grabbed my purple cross body bag, pulled on my favourite pink Converse sneakers, grabbed relevant bangles, and quickly applied BB cream, lip gloss and mascara. I tied my hair into a bun, and let my bangs be, creating an attractive side fringe, and casual look.

Happy with my appearance I strolled down the stairs, greeted to everyone. I smiled back, and took a seat in the kitchen, grabbing a piece of toast, stuffing it into my mouth and bidding goodbye. I grabbed Kyuhyun and we were out of the house together, once more.

“I still haven’t forgiven you.” I started, as we walked down the road side by side. I had my hands crossed over my chest, as I pouted, earning a chuckle from Kyuhyun. I couldn’t help but notice that he smelt of raspberries today.

“Your hair is nice. A lot nicer than this morning anyhow.” He said, not looking at me, but at a stall. “They sell Dukbokki there.” He pointed to it with his finger, as he smiled, pearly whites seen all round. I shrugged, and didn’t say anything. We continued to walk together in silence, but I had stopped noticing a while back.

My head snapped towards an ice cream truck. Ice cream trucks were all over the place in the UK, and I was immediately reminded of it. I started jogging towards the truck, ignoring the children who were a mile away and also running.

“Annyeong Haseyo  I would like a vanilla whippy cream with chocolate 99’ flake and I would also like to buy these strawberry laces.” I ordered, on autopilot. It was almost done in English, by I had a habit of stopping myself just in time and changing it to Korean.

“Here you go Sweetheart.” The old man served me with a bag of strawberry laces. I pulled out my purse, and handed him some notes.

“Keep the change. Thank you Sir.” I nodded thankfully, jogging back to a shocked Kyuhyun. “Ithe cream tathe tho good!” I said, with the ice cream freezing my tongue, and putting a playful lisp to irritate Kyuhyun. He rolled his eyes, and reached for my bag of laces, I immediately pulled back and headed for the Dukbokki stall.

“And you didn’t buy me an ice cream.”

I sighed. Today was going to be a long day.

 

I decideed to update because I felt like a horrible author that has left you hanging and I know you guys miss me so I have updated <3 It's short.... but I now have ideas! 

Huhuhaahaha 

HudaCheesecake x