Chapter 9: YOU'RE LEE SORA?!

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Kyuhyun's POV~


I strolled out of the door,after complimenting Sora, just to piss Sungmin off. I casually strode to the car when I was grabbed by the collar. I became face to face with a very angry Sungmin, and you want to know something? An angry Sungmin is a scary Sungmin. And I mean scary.

"You heard what I said to Sora. And don't think I didn't notice that you did that to piss me off." he growled angrily. I remained rooted to the spot, unable to say a word. "Don't think you can make me mad and get away with it. New kid." he pushed my shoulder backwards, causing me to almost fall on Sora, yet again.

"M-mianhae." I apologised to the both of them. I bowed my head and could feel Sungmin's cold stare eating at the back of my head.

"You better be." his tone was cold and it sent goodbumps up my arms. "Sit at the back." he ordered.

"Oppa? What's wrong?" Sora's angelic voice asked Sungmin, she was clearly oblivious to the current situation, as she poked her brother's arm to grab his attention. 

"Nothing, nothing," Sungmin smiled brightly, and started the engine, "You just listen to your music." 

"Okay then." she pouted, turned her attention to her iPod.Sora looked at me and mouthed, "You tell me later." I nodded slowly, making sure Sungmin didn't notice.

"So where to?" Sora questioned, breaking the silence that had formed. 

"The mall." Sungmin replied, "We need to buy your uniform remember?"

"You buy uniform out of the school? Why would you do that?" she asked, her expression only of confusion.

"Don't you buy your uniform in a shop like normal people?"

"It's not normal! I'm used to ordering from school." Sora pouted.

"Why would you do that?" 

"Why would you buy your uniform in a shop?"

"Because it's more practical."

"No it isn't. Not if the uniform is in more than one shop."

"Yes it is, because then people can buy their uniform wherever and whenever they like."  

"Yeah, well if you think about it, some people might go for the more expensive ones if they're rich, and the less fortunate ones will end up going to the cheap store to buy their clothes, and what if the cheaper clothes aren't of very good quality?" she retorted, crossing her arms.

I let out a chuckle. This was a very cute sibling to sibling argument.

"Oh well. So buying it in school is more practical huh? Why would that be?" Sungmin asked, as we reached the traffic light.

"Because then, it's all the same price and no one has more or less expensive clothes, duh." Sora rolled her eyes. "It makes it more fair." she tapped her head as if to say Why else?

He didn't reply, so I assumed that she got him there. I looked over at Sora, and watched her as she put on her earphones, zoning out the world.

"We're here." Sungmin's voice was cold, he stepped out of the car and slammed the door angrily.

"What got up his ?" Sora muttered.

"God knows." I answered, giving her a small smile, sliding out of the car myself.

She hooked arms with me and we slowly walked into the mall. "Hey, where'd he go?" Sora looked around.

"Sungmin?" I scanned the area myself yet didn't him. "Hm, that's weird." I scratched my head.

"Oh well, I have money on my card." Sora started walking away, when I stopped her.

"Wrong way... It's that way." I pointed to the right, she scowled at me, and stormed to the right direction, walking straight past the shop. I started chuckling, she turned around and crossed her arms.

"What now?" she scowled.

I shook my head and walked into the store, greeting the shopkeeper. Sora followed and punched my arm full force.  I winced and gently massaged it, pouting at her, when I heard voices. The first was a high voice, that rang in your ears, it sounded familiar.

"Oppa! You're the guide for that new girl in our school aren't you Hyunki?" it was Park MiYun.

"Yes MiYun." the second voice answered, that sounded familiar too. I stood at the rack peeking through the clothes when I remembered, Kim Hyunki. I remained rooted and continued to listen.

"Will you like her more than me?" MiYun asked him.

"Baby, how could I like anyone more than you?" Hyunki replied, always the sweet talker.

"I was just wondering, I mean she could be prettier than me." I could tell MiYun was pouting.

"I don't think anyone is prettier than you MiYun. And anyway, my feelings don't change for anyone so quickly, and all I know is her name."

"Oh okay then." Sora creeped up on me, and punched me in the arm once more.

"What was that for?" I whispered furiously.

"Why are you eavesdropping?" she asked.

"They're talking about you I think. Now SHH." I put my finger over my lips.

"Wait, what's her name?" MiYun asked.

"Sora. Lee Sora, if I'm correct." 

"Sora's a pretty name." 

I looked over at Sora, who flicked her hair backwards and was grinning wickedly. I immediately understood what she wanted to do.

 

MiYun's POV~


 

What if the girl is prettier than me? Then Hyunki would go for her wouldn't he? Although, I am the prettiest girl in school so maybe that is unlikely. I thought to myself as Hyunki searched through the racks for his own uniform.

There was laughing on the other side of the rack, and so I peeked. 

It was that Kyuhyun guy. That Math geek, he had his arm on a girl's shoulder and they were whispering to each other, and bursting into peals of laughter each time. Did I mention that the girl was extremely pretty?

"C'mon babe, you're joining my school, may as well dress up nicely. " he , as she played with a lock of her long black hair.

Aw, Oppa." she pouted, even the way she pouted was cute, yet pretty, maybe it was her red lips that did it. 

That's when I realised what she was wearing. She looked like one of those girls that were filthy rich, but didn't know so, and the almost complete Abercrombie & Fitch outfit didn't help, her expensive sandal heels made it look like so. 

She also looked perfect. Her hair was long and framed her face perfectly, her large almond eyes were a cloudy grey, that shone and glittered, those pair of eyes were surrounded by a set of long thick lashes,  her nose was small and button-like, her lips were full and red. And that was only her face.

Her figure was perfect, she had that just right hourglass figure, her legs didn't look like sticks, but proper thighs and perfect calves, her arms had that small bit of muscle and she even had the right size of s! This world is an injustice. Although one thing I am happy about is her skin colour, she has that tan that shows how much she spends outdoors without sunscreen. Idiotic  little girl.

I looked at her outfit, a mini skirt that wasn't too short, with polka dots on it, her top was a vest top with flowers down the front, she didn't wear a jacket and her shoes were short tall enough to make her slightly shorter than Kyuhyun. 

"Annyeong MiYun-sshi," Kyuhyun greeted me with a dazzling smile.

"A-annyeong Kyuhyun-sshi." I bowed my head and heard the girl giggling.

"Oppa, that's mean." she poked his side playfully.

"I'm not mean, right MiYun?" he asked me informally, winking.

"N-no, not at all."

 "It's okay if I call you that right MiYun?" I nodded, he smiled once more, I felt myself blush.

"MiYun? Where are you?" Hyunki started calling, "Oh, there you are, I found our uniform, c'mon, let's go!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the corner of the store. Kyuhyun and the girl followed.

"Sora, babe, this is what the uniform looks like. Do you like it?" he asked her, staring right at her lips.

"Uniforms huh? Let me think about this one." she paused, and her chin. "No!" 

My jaw dropped, these were one of the best uniforms ever! "Babe, why not?" Kyuhyun asked worriedly.

"B-because I don't like it. My old school uniform looked a lot more nicer." she folded her arms over her chest.

"B-but these are one of the best." he retorted, poking her arm.

"Ignore them." Hyunki whispered, taking me to the girl section. "You need a new P.E kit too, don't you?" he asked me, as he scanned through our school uniform.

"Lee Sora!" Kyuhyun called to the girl who had reluctantly took the uniform and and was heading over to where the P.E kits were, meaning in my and Hyunki's  direction.

"Sora?" Hyunki whispered to himself. "Wait? Lee Sora?"

"Kyuhyun-ah!" the girl whom I guessed was Sora called. "I'm going to... Yumkwang right?"

"Yes. Come here! I don't want to have to call Sungmin Hyung!"

"Do I look like I care about Sungmin?"

"Lee Sora?" Hyunki continued to whisper to himself.

"Fine then, we'll sort out your PE kit." Kyuhyun dragged his feet to Sora. "I can't believe you're this stubborn."

"Well, I am." I watched as Sora grabbed some clothes and placed them infront of her body. "Suppose this is an alright size." she tilted her head.

"Yeah, it is. Get some spares, you'll need it."

"You too!"  Sora exclaimed.

"YOU'RE LEE SORA?!" Hyunki yelled.

"Me?" Sora pointed to herself, "Why yes I am. The one and only Lee Sora." she grinned, doing a little curtsy, "Why do you ask?"

"Kim Hyunki imnida. I'm your school guide." he bowed, before shaking her hand.

"Hyunki... tee hee hee." she giggled, covering .

"What?"

"It's my uncles name too." she continued to giggle.

"Yah... Hyunki is a very popular name you know." I pointed out.

"MiYun... please stay out of this" Hyunki ignored me.

"W-what? Hyunki, I was just-"

"And I understand, just let me get to know Sora-sshi, I never knew I would ever get to meet you before school." Hyunki smiled at her dazzingly, to which she smiled even more dazzingly at him. You could tell that he thought that she was pretty.

"Sorry Hyunki,  I have to go." she waved him and me goodbye, taking Kyuhyun with her.

"I thought you said you didn't change feelings for anyone quickly." I turned to face Hyunki.

"I dont. I just wanted to get to know her better. MiYun, Sora is going to our school and I'm her guide. We may as well be aquaintances and be comfortable with each other than be strangers and not have anything to say to each other." he told me as a matter of factly.

I sighed, "That's your job Hyunki! You're meant to be comfortable with strangers!"

"MiYun, come on be serious here, there have been people I am not compatible with when it comes to guiding. It's not the easiest thing to do MiYun." he ran his hand through his thick black hair, "Let's go buy your clothes now."

He took my hand and dragged me to the till, leaving me with all my uniform.