Chapter 8: Thinking about uniforms

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV ~


I ate my dinner quietly, listening to Heechul rant on about his ‘Good looks’ I really didn’t like him. He didn’t even apologise! Argh!

I finished and left the kitchen after washing my dishes. I walked up the stairs and paused on my way to my room. I could hear someone in the shower singing. It was a lovely melody, and whoever it was seemed to enjoy singing it, just as much as I enjoyed listening to it. I stood at the doorway of the bathroom, listening to him, the shower suddenly stopped. I jerked up, and straightened my stance, turning my torso in the direction of my bedroom.

Only I didn’t do it fast enough.

The door opened, and a voice called to me, “Sora-shi? What are you doing outside of the bathroom?”

I faced the person –Yesung- and smiled awkwardly. “H-hi Oppa. I was just trying to guess who was-urm in the bathroom.”  He blushed, and half-nodded,

“Right. I’m just going to go… get dressed now.” He hurried to his, and Kyuhyun’s room. The house phone rang, and he picked it up. “Yeoboseyo? Sora? She’s right here.” he handed me the phone and shrugged.

“Yeoboseyo…” I spoke quietly.

“Sora! I missed you!” Umma’s voice greeted me happily.

“Umma, when are you coming over? I miss you too.” I pouted.

“This weekend sweetheart, you know that right?”

“Aw, but Umma, Sungmin and his friends are boring.”

“Bored people are boring people!” she scolded. “Have you got everything for school?”

“School starts in six weeks.”

“And? You were always ready for school early. What have you got so far?”

“I have my notebooks and textbooks. I have stationary, but I just realised I don’t have a lot.”

“Oh dear, I’ll bring some over this weekend. What about your uniform?” she asked me.

“I’m going to buy it tomorrow with Sungmin and Kyuhyun.”

“Oppas. Sora, respect those that are older than you.”

“Fine, Sungmin and Kyuhyun oppas.”

“Better-wait Kyuhyun? Isn’t he the newest member?”

“Y-yeah he is. Why?”

“He’s your age isn’t he?”

“S’pose so. He’s eleven days older, but he wants me to call him Oppa. It’s not fair Umma!” I complained.

“Well, he’s right, he is your oppa.”

“Umma! You’re meant to be on my side!”

“Well, Kyuhyun has a point.” she informed me. I slapped my forehead.

“Fine, fine.  I’ll call him Oppa. Can I get money?”

“Sora, I thought you knew that your father and I both put money onto your account every week.”

“I didn’t know that Umma. So how much do you put on?”

“Your Appa and I both put in 200, 000 Won sweetheart.”

“Oh! Yay!”

“Is Sungmin there? I need to speak to him.”

“Sungmin Oppa!” I shouted.

“Deh?!” he replied.

“Umma wants to talk to you!”

He ran up the stairs and yanked the phone from my hands, “Yeoboseyo Umma.” he said breathless.

Goodness knows what she said but he groaned and rolled his eyes.

I chuckled and ran to my room. I logged onto my computer and browsed the internet, oh look there’s a Super Junior fan wesite.

I signed up and logged in.

Sora222 signed in.

Rolo2k6: New huh?

Sora222: Yeah.

Rolo2k6: whos’ your bias in Super Junior?

Sora222: Who’s yours?

Rolo2k6: Sungmin AAAHHH HE’S SO CUTE!

I chuckled, this girl thought Sungmin was cute. Hmm, who was my bias anyway?

Sora222: Haha, mine is the new member Kyuhyun.

Not really, but hey!

Rolo2k6: Really? He’s not too bad I suppose.

LolaluvsSiwon signed in.

LolaluvsSiwon: How can you not love Siwon?!

Sujuspaz signed in.

Sujuspaz: I LOVE YESUNG!

Sora222: Yesung has a nice voice. : )

And I know this from experience. 

Heechulscat signed in.

Rolo2k6: Oh dear, so many people logging in.

Sora222: I know!

Sujuspaz: How long have you been a fan?

Sora222: You talking to me?

Sujuspaz: YES!

Sora222: A few months.

I lied. I'm not even a fan.

Sujuspaz: I’VE LOVED THEM FOR LIKE FOREVER!

LolaluvsSiwon: You guys seemed to have forgotten about Siwon.

Heechulscat: And Heechul.

Sora222: I never really liked Heechul.

Heechulscat: WHAT?!

Sora222: He just seemed annoying.

LolaluvsSiwon: SIWON PEOPLE?!

Heechulscat: Oh my gawd. You don’t like Heechul.

Rolo2k6: I’m going to leave now. Sora222 you’re weird.

Rolo2k6 has signed out.

Sora222: No, I don’t.

Heechulscat: I think you have gone crazy.

Sora222: I’m going to go now. My brother is calling me.

Sora222 has signed out.

They are nuts. If they knew Super Junior in real life, they would go crazy too.

I switched off the computer and jumped onto my bed.

From the corner of my eye I noticed something sitting on my bean bag. I slid off the bed clumsily, and crashed on the floor, close to the bean bag.

Is that a…?

“Oh my god! It’s a pair of Hello Kitty headphones!” That’s right, it took me two days to realise what kind of headphones Heechul gave me.

I felt a wave of guilt spread over me. I ruffled my hair in frustration. “Kim Heechul!” I shouted from the bed. “Kim Heechul come here now!” I continued to call.

I paused and watched as the door opened and Heechul stood in the doorway, grumpy and holding a really cute cat.

“What?” he grumbled.

“Thank you for the headphones Oppa!” I grinned widely. I walked up to his cat and petted it softly, “Your cat is cute, what’s his -or hers- name?”

“Him. His name is Heebum. Why did you suddenly turn all nice?”

“Hm? The headphones are so cool.” I commented, plugging it into my iPod, testing out a song.

“What the..? “

“Here, Heebum…” I called to his cat, putting out my hand for him to smell it. “Why aren’t you a gorgeous cat?”

“Well of course. Heebum is my cat.”

“He seems a lot nicer than you though.” I tilted my head.

“Yah! That’s rude.”

“Oh well.” I started to push him out of my doorway.

“What are you doing?” he asked me.

“I need privacy, I’m going to change. I am a girl. And you are a… male.”

“I am a man! Not just any male as a matter of fact Sora.”

“Meh.” I shrugged and successfully shoved him; I shut the door quickly and grinned.

I looked around and decided to plan my outfit for the next day. It took a while, when I remembered about my pyjamas. I just threw on whatever I had at the moment and looked at myself in the mirror.

Oh right, cookies. I forgot I had these pyjamas.

I even did my nails; Pacman style, that was one kind of an achievement for me. As I sauntered out of my room and into the bathroom I heard someone shouting things like “Die! Come on! One more!” because my curious side got the better of me, I followed the voice and found both Kyuhyun and Kibum on their computers, their eyes glued to the screen as if their lives depended on it.

I shook my head giggling, and continued my journey to the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I gasped as the cold water hit my face, and wiped it dry.

I lay in bed later and fell asleep a lot better than the day before.

When I woke up I felt fresh immediately and a lot happier.  I hopped out of bed and did my daily routine with a hop in my step. I didn’t know why, but I felt good.

As I went to eat breakfast everyone else sat at the table sleepily. “Late night? Or early morning?” I asked.

“Early morning.” they chorused, Kibum’s head kept dropping occasionally and I grinned.

“I see. Well, I’m going to go get changed now.” I skipped out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, where re-brushed my teeth and tied my hair into a ponytail. I dressed in a denim mini skirt and a tank top, I grabbed my bag and a pair of sandal heels on my way.

I walked out of the room in my full Abercrombie outfit, well, almost, just the shoes.  I reached the bottom of the stars when Sungmin yelled at me.

“Lee Sora! What on earth are you wearing?”

“Clothes.” I replied.

“Your skirt is too short!”

“No it isn’t.” I retorted.

“Look at it!” he walked up to me and pointed to the bottom of my skirt. “Your could come out of it!”

“What?”

“CHANGE!” he shouted directing me to my room.

“Oh my god.” I complained, stomping up to my room. My full outfit was almost ruined! Until I found another skirt, Sungmin got lucky.

“Happy?” I mumbled.

“It’s still short.” he muttered unhappily.

“I don’t care.”

“Aigo. This girl.” he turned to the kitchen and Kyuhyun casually strolled out.

“Nice outfit Sora.” he complimented.

“Thanks.” I glared at Sungmin.

 


 

 

27.5.12

Herro! Here is part 1! I couldn't fit it all, and sorry for not updating... I feel really bad, but studies you know?

Anyways! Comment, and subscribe if you haven't already!