Chapter 5: A MINI DRAMA?!

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Kyuhyun's POV~


 

Why did I have to tell Hyungs about how I really felt? That was so embarrassing! I now know never to tell them anything of that kind ever again. They make everything sound even worse than it actually is.

I looked up and saw Sora eating hungrily at the ramen Ryeowook made. "Hungry?" I asked her rhetorically, she nodded.

"I haven't eaten since like seven or eight in the morning." she admitted after swallowing her food. "I only ate a small bowl of cereal as well, since I was excited about my new phone." she looked away blushing. The house phone started to ring in the other room.

"Yeah, sure, no, we aren't busy. What do you want to tell us? Oh so it's a surprise, of course Manager hyung. Of course." Siwon spoke into the phone kindly. He turned and shrugged, he knew as much as us, which was nothing. 

I noticed Sora had disappeared somewhere, but waited for the doorbell to ring so we could get the suspense taken off our chest.

"Annyeonghaseyo boys, now what I wanted you to know is that you'll be performing a mini drama," he paused. "but you must first pretend that Super Junior is going to split. This is a TV show and a competition, you will be performing different stories, and I am positive that you will all understand what is going on."

"I CAN'T ACT!" Kangin shouted, I heard someone tumble on the stairs, the person was trying to supress her laugh. "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO DRAMAS IF I BARELY EVER ACT?!" 

"YAAAAY! DRAMA! I'M EXCITED HYUNGS!" Ryeowook and Yesung celebrated, dancing in circles. I looked at them confused and heard a quiet clonk.

"Ow." Sora mubled, dusting herself as she got up. She turned to our direction and ran up the stairs, her hand covering her smirk.

"Is that Sora?" the manager asked us, indicating the stairs, we all nodded. "Oh, I see," he nodded once.

"So, we have to spread rumours about Super Junior splitting up? After a year already?" Sungmin asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yes. I expect you all to be able to figure out something." he reassured us, not.

"Hey, I have a few ideas already!" Ryeowook grinned.

"Hangeng can't do it, I'm sorry, it's just, his korean..." the manager sighed.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS KOREAN?!" Heechul suddenly stood up, towering over the manager.

"I was told that we needed fluent korean speakers Heechul." his softness had gone.

"IF HANGENG ISN'T FREAKING DOING IT THEN I'M NOT EITHER." he snapped fiercely.

"I have a drama already Hyung..." Siwon complained, fiddling with his fingers.

"I have a drama too..." Kibum agreed, sulking.

"If you and Kibum can't do the acting, can you be in some? If Heechul isn't going to do it, then we need you guys to be in some." Manager hinted. They nodded silently. "Thank you. Heechul, you and Hangeng can still be in the opening credits, and if you don't want to act, then it's your problem." he shrugged and headed for the front door. We were silent until the door slammed.

"GAH! HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO YOU?!" Heechul grabbed Hangeng by the shoulders, shaking him furiously.

"Heechul, he's right. My korean really isn't that good yet."

"Think of it like this. Sora is still here, you guys aren't doing anything, so you can babysit Sora. Pick her up from school, send her if I can't, feed her if we're out. You know," Sungmin suggested.

"ARGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" he yelled, stomping up the stairs. "YAH! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Heechul yelled once more.

"YAH! WHY WOULD I IF YOU AREN'T POLITE TO ME ON THE FIRST DAY HERE?" Sora snapped back.

"SINCE WHEN DID MANNERS MEAN SO MUCH TO ANYONE?" the yelling continued.

"WELL MANNERS DON'T FREAKING COST ANYTHING! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A PRETTY BOY DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE A PRETTY HEART EITHER!" she slammed the door. 

We all ran up the stairs, Heechul stood infront of her door, his face red with rage. 

Sungmin knocked on the door quietly, "Sora?Open up, it's me Sungmin Oppa." there was a mumble the inside. "Sora, please."

"NO!" she shouted. "NOT UNTIL THAT JERK GROWS SOME BALLS AND APOLOGISES LIKE A GENTLEMAN!" Heechul's eyes widened, for a second before furrowing his eyebrows irritably. 

"HEY! I DO HAVE BALLS YOU BRAT!" he yelled at the door.

"LIES! IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE LIKE SIWON OPPA!" 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Heechul punched the door.

"ME? IT'S FREAKING YOU! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I pushed Heechul away from the door with Kibum's assistance, when he and everyone else was a reasonable distance, I knocked on the door.

"Sora... It's me Kyuhyun, I wanna talk with you. Can I see your new phone?" I asked her quietly. 

She didn't reply, but the door was open a few moments later, I smiled and she let me in, giving a dirty look at Heechul while doing so. 

"That's rude," I scolded her. 

"My . He is rude." she rolled her eyes and sat on her bed, her legs crossed. 

"Can I see your phone?" I changed the subject quickly. She grinned and took it out of her handbag, it fit her hand just perfectly, and was black, there were no words said, but her expression was smug.

"You like?" her smile was wide, "Come, sit." she patted the space in front of her, inviting me to sit.

I sat down and crossed my legs, she handed me the phone. "It's so light," I commented, "You got this today?" Sora smiled and nodded.

"Appa gave it to me." 

"Oh." I nodded.

"So, we have to prepare for school you know," I informed her.

"I know, I'm going to the same school as you." 

"Really? Wow, we could have the same classes!" I bounced on the bed excitedly, clapping my hands.

"I know we could!" Sora replied with mutual happiness. Aah she was so cute. "Hey, Kyuhyun, I have a camera here somewhere," she started, getting off the bed to look for it. "Oh! I have two! Come, lets take a selca!" one of the camera's was a polaroid, and I laughed.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked, chuckling.

"I bought it!" she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "I wanted a selca, but now you're making fun of me." she mumbled.

"I was kidding! N'aww, come here," I pulled her into a hug, "Mianhe okay?" I apologised, and her face instantly lit up.

"Okay," she agreed. "Selca?" her eyes were hopeful and she took out the aegyo card. I lost immediately.

"Selca." I grinned. She sat on my lap and pulled the camera out managing to fit us both in perfectly. 

We took about four or five photos, one with us both looking fairly normal, another with us messing with aegyo, another with us sticking our tongues out, another with the peace signs, and the last one was the both of us looking idiotic. 

"Throw that one away, I look horrible." I demanded, pointing to the last photo.

"I want it, good for memories. Anyway, I look awesome in this." she replied.

"Damn you." I pouted.

"Hey! That's my move!" she protested, giving me a slight shove. 

"I can use it too!" I shoved her back, causing her to almost off the bed. "Gah! Mianhe!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"It's okay," she smiled reassuringly. I swear I felt my heart flutter.

This is Sungmin's little sister. You better watch what you do. I scolded myself.

I didn't notice her rearranging her things, and I felt a light punch on my shoulder. I pretended that it hurt, "Ow Sora... That really huuurt." I complained.

She chuckled, "Of course it did," I noticed her pause, so I looked up and saw her grin. "Of course it did Oppa."  

My cheeks changed to a flushed red and I was suddenly really hot. What the hell is going on with you Kyuhyun? Control yourself! Many girls have called you Oppa before! I breathed in.

"You finally called me Oppa," I breathed, unbelievably happy. 

She smiled widely, baring her dazzling, white teeth, "I know I did Oppa," she did it again! 

"Kyuhyun-ah! Come here we need to talk to you!" a shout came from downstairs. I rolled my eyes, making Sora chuckle once more. It was nice to be able to make her laugh so easily, it was such a pretty laugh too.

"Well, I'll be seeing you," I headed out of her room. I reached the doorway and saw her startling grey eyes staring at me, wide and full of innocence. 

"Bye bye!" she waved at me childishly. I waved back and went downstairs to the living room.

I turned to the living room and was greeted to Sungmin's cold stare. I started to back away, as he walked up to me, he pushed me against the wall, hard. "What went on in that room?" he hissed.

I shrugged, "I scolded her for yelling at Heechul Hyung, then we talked about her new phone, we talked about school and stuff, oh and we took a selca." I told him as a matter-of-factly.

"Of course you did. What was up with the continuous mianhes?"

"I was apologising!" I defended myself.

"For what?" his eyes bore into mine.

"I about her camera and almost made her fall off the bed!" I wriggled in his grasp, only making his grip more forceful.

"That had better be it." he warned me, stalking off up the stairs. "What are you doing?" he asked someone.

"I'm going to ask Kyuhyun something." Sora replied. "It's not like I want to stay in my bedroom forever you know." her usual silvery voice was as cold as ice when it came to talking to Sungmin.

I plopped onto the sofa, saying nothing. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yah, what's with the long faace?"  she teased.

I shrugged, "I don't want to talk about it." I muttered. 

"I know you do," she said in a sing-song voice, sitting next to me, her legs crossed, eyes eagerly looking for an answer.

"No." I stubbornly replied. "I don't." 

"Fine then, let me ask you something else," she changed the position she was sitting in, her legs stretched out. "Tell me about the school." 

I looked at her properly, her eyes were still full of curiousity, I noticed her nose -small and button-like- her full red lips pursed as if to say something. "Oh okay then." I murmured, unfolding my arms. 

"Yay!" Sora clapped happily. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Aigo, you're so cute like that." I ruffled her hair.

"I know." she grinned. "It's got to be a talent." she flicked her hair over her shoulder. 

"Conceited little girl." 

"Yah! I'm only eleven days younger than you!" Sora protested. "And anyway, what can you say? Sungmin learnt it off the best," she smiled smug. 

I shook my head, "Aish, you confuse me," I blushed.

"You haven't said anything about school." Sora pointed out.  "So tell me!" 

"Aish."

"Sora! You're prospectus is here!" Yesung interrupted our conversation. "I think the rules are here, and here is a letter telling you about everything you need for the new year."

She sighed, "Spending a year in day school. Never thought that it would happen." 

"Really?" Sora nodded.

"I'm spending money on a uniform that I won't be in for very long. I mean seriously, it's just a year." she pouted.

"Well, I'm buying my new uniform tomorrow, so you can come with me..." I hinted.

"Yeah sure, why not?" I picked up the prospectus myself and flicked through the pages. I landed on one page.

Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior attends this school. He is in his senior year and will be leaving for university at the end of this year.

He is greatly known for many things and one of them is his vocals. Befor he bacame the thirteenth member of Super Junior, he was one of the members in the school band called "Sound Flavah".

predebut_kyuhyun_17.jpg?w=642

 

I choked on my own spit. They put me in this?! I shut the book quickly, and held it shut. What a terrible photo of me. I hope Sora doesn't see that. I thought to myself.

"Kyuhyun, come eat!" she tapped my arm, sliding off the sofa and walking into the kitchen. 

"What happened to Oppa?" I asked her. 

"Meh, I forgot." she replied, shrugging. "Do all of you eat at the table like this?" her voice was surprised and we all laughed.

"Yeah, it's okay though." Shindong grinned at her. "Come, Ryeowookie made this," he indicated for her to sit in the space next to me. I smiled at patted the sea, urging her to take a seat.

 

Lol, -ish chapter, but wahey! We found out the reason to why Hanchul didn't take part right? By the way, I don't think that's true, but who knows? *shrugs* 

Loving Kyuhyun's picture <3 KYEOPTAAAA