Chapter 1: Introduction to my life

I hate you Lee Sungmin!

Sora's POV ~


I am Lee Sora.

I am sixteen years old.

I have two brothers, Lee Sungmin and Sungjin.

I went to St Hope's Private Boarding School for the Privileged Girls. Considered the best girls boarding school in the UK. 

woodchester-mansion.jpg

Fancy right?

I finished the school two years earlier than I should have, but I have my own reasons.

I moved here since apparently I haven't finished my school education because of my age, here in Korea, I am technically seventeen, and so I am not old enough to go into university. *sigh* 

My parent's made me stay here with my oldest brother Sungmin because they wanted me to live in the 'city'. And you know what that means? I was stuck with him and is dumb friends, just so I can attend school.

You must be wondering where my parent's lived, well, they moved to Incheon, apparently they needed a place to be serene. 

I hate Sungmin, but Sungjin isn't a problem, he on the other hand came with my parents to pick me up at the airport whenever I arrived on my own, he always greeted me kindly. Sungmin only came as far as I remember twice, he was always so busy with his own life.

I bet you he doesn't know anything about me, that's why my parent's are making me write a full description of myself. 

Might I add, I don't look like my brothers at all?

I have a honey tone, and grey eyes, my hair is straight and curls and the tips, my brothers work out to get their good figure, I don't even bother, my teeth are naturally straight, Sunjin had to wear braces, hee hee hee. Also, my brothers may be considered small, while I am considered tall as a girl, I'm the same height as Sungmin! Gah, I hate being tall.

My full description huh? I have already put in my name, age and school. I suppose I should add that I like Hello Kitty, and the colours blue, white and black. *insert photo*

I thought that he should know lots about me, he is my brother after all.

I had to go at christmas just so I could set up my bedroom, my loving parents gave me 2 million Won to play with... so about £1000 or something? 

::Flashback::

"You have 2 Million on this card, spend it on the things you need okay?" Mum warned me, as she placed the debit card in my hand, I just smiled sweetly.

"Of course. Come on Sungmin." I called to my older brother, dropping the honourifics straight away.

"What happened to Oppa?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you never knew me, so it's just Sungmin."

"Sungmin Oppa." he demanded, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sungmin Oppa then." I sighed, "Come on I want to go!"

"We have to plan out where everything is going to go first!"

"Gah!" I grabbed the clipboard and saw the sign where the door and window where. "I want my bed here, a desk here, a dressing table here, and a been bag here. Oh and I want a shoe rack here." I drew them all on the paper, quickly but tidily.

"Whoa, you wonder why they let you move up two years." I rolled my eyes.

"Can we go now?" I started walking to his car, he unlocked it quickly and sat in the driver's seat, I just sat in shotgun.

"So tell me, what languages did you learn when you were at St Hope's?" I sighed.

"I learnt, English of course, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, well mandarin and I was forced to sit in Korean classes." 

"That's a lot." he nodded to himself, pfhst, why do you think I went when I was FIVE?

"Duh? That's why you go early." he half-nodded.

"You know that I debuted last year as a member of Super Junior?" he asked.

"Yeah, your group has what twelve members?" he shook his head.

"Thirteen, we got a new member recently."

"BWOH?! I haven't even learnt all of their names yet, and you add an extra one?!" I cursed under my breath.

"No cursing sweetie," he ruffled my hair. I cursed incoherently, "Who taught you these? Was it Sungjin?"

"So what if it was." I shrugged, falling back into the seat.

"Never mind then," he stopped at another traffic light.

"Yah! You drive so slowly!" I grumbled, irritably. I took out my iPod and placed the earphones in my ears.

"Mom and Dad really spoil you." 

"Spoil my ." 

"We're here! Now what do you want?" I entered the massive store with wide eyes, and found the mattresses and beds. 

"Does everyone in your dorm sleep with single beds?" I asked, if they do, I want a double, I thought to myself.

"Yeah. I think you should get one too." curse you Sungmin.

"Oh okay then." I walked over to a single bed, and found that it was memory foam! I jumped happily since it was on sale too. "This please." He took out his notebook and quickly wrote it down. And the price. 

I looked over at the flatsheets, and found some hello kitty. I struggled to get the word out of my throat, "O-Oppa. I want these, also how many times will I change it? Every two months?" He nodded, as he wrote down the item on the list. "Oh! Also, I want my walls to be cream." sighing he wrote it on the original clipboard we had. As I walked around and told him what I wanted and he quietly wrote it all down. 

"I think that's it." I smiled as we were walking back to the car.

"Now, I need to order it on the website, your curtains are eyelet right?" I nodded. "You seem to know a lot about interior designing." I scoffed.

"Pfsht, you learn certain things, and living with Mom and Dad? You learn the 'correct' way to design." 

::End of flashback::

Living with Mum and Dad was hell. I can tell you that, must do this, must do that. I had homework, stuck with freaking Sungjin, etc etc. To be honest, I was more than happy to meet my friends at school, than stay with them and hear their constant chatter, and their scoldings.

I would always be dragged out to somewhere, to meet people and relatives, or else stuck with Sungjin watching him play video games, which is not fun. And that is where I found my hobbies like jogging and cooking, which is why Sungjin loves me so much.

 

 

 

First chapter up! Too lazy to think and I still have serious writers block. Don't hate me, pweese. 

But... Hope to update sooon! xxx


Update: 15.5.12

Put a picture up for chappie 1 at long last!