Big Bang

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIfLY9yVXPA

-----

You and L. Joe were sitting on the sofa next to each other while G-dragon took charge of the armchair. The two of you watched him sip orange juice through a straw and glance around.

L. Joe leaned towards you and whispered, “You didn’t tell me your cousin was in a gang.”

“I didn’t know he was.” You shrugged and called, “Oppa.”

G-dragon looked up, “Yes, baby?”

“Since when were you in a gang?”

He waved in dismissal, “After I graduated high school. Nothing big.”

“Nothing big? You’re the leader of the biggest gang in Seoul.” L. Joe blurted.

G-dragon smirked and leaned forwards, “You know a lot about Big Bang. Well Teen Top isn’t exactly on the low either. Who knew my cousin was dating the biggest badass in Seoul?”

L. Joe rubbed the back of his neck, “You look completely different from the pictures `~~~~~~ showed me.”

“Aww! You showed him my high school pictures?” G-dragon cooed then put on a serious face, “BURN THEM!”

You blinked with wide-eyes, “You don’t like your high school days?”

“Are you kidding me?!” G-dragon cackled, “I was a joke back then! Look at me with my thick, black-rimmed glasses and high water pants! I had no sense of fashion and no friends at all. I was a shy, skinny nerd with no life.” He put his hands out in a ‘no offense’ gesture, “Although there is nothing wrong with being a nerd.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter