Changed L. Joe

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuChiHH2Z0E&feature=related

-----

Ever since that day, L. Joe had changed a lot.

One big thing was his hair color. It wasn’t blonde anymore. It had gone back to his original color: dark chestnut brown.

More importantly, his attitude had changed towards you. L. Joe was cold, distant, and quiet. He didn’t joke much, even with his friends. He wasn’t even erted and never told you sweet things anymore. Everyone noticed the change and stayed cautious around him. The strangest change was his manner towards Jiwoo. L. Joe wasn’t exactly sweet to her but he wasn’t ignoring her anymore. Whatever she needed, he was there to do, whether it was a jacket because it was cold or an arm for balance.

Once, she hugged his arm and he let her do whatever he wanted. Another time, he was supposed to walk you home but Jiwoo squealed that she was scared so he went with her instead.

Niel noticed this and he didn’t like it. He could tell you were sad and concerned but didn’t say anything, just in case it might trigger up anything else and affect you in a bad way.

All you could do was hope that the old L. Joe would come back to you soon.

The lunch bell rang.

You were blankly walking with Jiwoo to the cafeteria. You were scared to see L. Joe. You didn’t like him being so distant from you. It was like he was a whole other person. Jiwoo cheerfully pulled out her phone, “I should ask L. Joe to meet with me.”

You stopped, “Y-you have contact with Byunghun?” You hadn’t been able to get in touch with him for days.

“Of course.” Jiwoo gave you a sad look, “Don’t you? I mean, you’re his girlfriend, right?” Then she thoughtfully tapped her phone to her chin, “Or maybe I am now.” Your eyes widened. Beaming, Jiwoo skipped down the stairs.

You caught up with her and grabbed her arm, “W-what do you mean you’re his girlfriend now?”

Jiwoo rolled her eyes, “I mean, come on. It’s obvious. He’s sick of you.” Your heart wrenched in pain. “He hasn’t contacted you but he contacts me. He doesn’t hang out with you but he’s always with me. He does everything for me but…nothing to you.” She shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter