Damaged Viola

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zovbzU7019Q

-----

Viola was at the club she worked at. She was wearing a black, glittering mini skirt with a white halter. Where she really wanted to be was at home wearing sweats and a sweater.

“Hey, y!” Guys slapped her and put money in her bra.

Viola gave them tight smiles. She hated her job, but she had no choice. She was smart but had no degree to get another job.

“Viola, deliver this to room 8.” The manager handed her a plate of drinks. She sighed and took it over. Viola opened the door and stopped. She quickly stepped back and peeked in. Her eyes widened at what she was seeing and hearing. *Bingo. I got you. Don’t worry, ~~~~~~-ah. Unnie will solve your problem!* Viola whipped out her phone and started recording.

But they caught her and flung open the door.

She gasped and dropped onto the floor with wide eyes.

“Get the .” The female hissed. They dragged Viola away.

-------

You ran into the hospital and looked around with frantic eyes. Anxiously, you put your finger to your lips and glanced around for the ICU. You finally found it and ran up to the counter, “I’m looking for my unnie, Hwang Mihee.”

“~~~~~.” Someone called.

You looked up, “Daniel!” You ran over, “W-where is Viola unnie? Is she all right?” Niel sighed and shook his head, “She doesn’t look too well.” “What?” Your stomach fell.

You followed him to the room in the back. You went into the dark room and gasped. You cupped your hands over your mouth and your eyes were wide with terror.

Viola was lying in bed with machines surrou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter