Jealous Viola

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8AOdrKAYw 

--------

After dessert, video games, and a scary movie, all of you headed to bed. You changed into comfy clothes and tied your hair up. Hana and Nana were looking through a magazine in their bed. Viola was putting a ton of face cream on her face. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. You opened it and your eyes widened, “Byunghyun.”

“Hey.” He softly smiled, “Were you sleeping?”

You shook your head.

“Want to go for a walk with me?” L. Joe asked.

“Sure.” You nodded. “I’ll be back.” You told the girls and left.

“I bet you $5 they’ll have on the beach!” Nana whispered. Hana giggled and shook Nana’s hand, “I bet you $10.” Viola rolled her eyes.

You and L. Joe walked along the coast. He slipped his hand in yours and laced his fingers through yours. You looked up at him and he smiled with an affectionate squeeze of your hand. You beamed and squeezed back. You rested your head on his arm and walked along.

You took in a deep breath of the salty beach air and wistfully said, “I wish we didn’t have to go back so soon.”

“We can always come back.” L. Joe said. You smiled and nodded. He picked up a rock from the ground and threw it into the waters. It skipped a few times before sinking in. You clapped. He handed you a rock, “You try it.”

“I always fail at these things.” You muttered. Nevertheless, you took it and threw it. It went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter