BIG BANG TO THE RESCUE!

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBofyfC96U

--------

Everyone looked to the door and their eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

The legendary Big Bang was here. All 5 of them stood out like gods: G-dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung. G-dragon was standing in the front with a cool, bored expression. His hair had changed to dark brown also.

“Oppa!” Relief filled your chest. You knew everything would be okay because he was here. Not only because G-dragon was in Big Bang but because he was your cousin who cared for you a lot.

“Sunbae.” Junhyung stood up immediately.

G-dragon made a disgusted face, “Don’t even call me that. You’re not a true gangster. Look at you. All neat and . Going to college. Real gangsters don’t need education cause they’re street smart and they definitely don’t use dirty, cheap tactics like this.”

“What are you doing here?” Doojoon asked, “This is our business.”

“Well now it’s mine.” G-dragon crossed his arms.

“How so?” Doojoon shot back.

“Because my cousin is involved.” G-dragon said.

“Cousin?” Beast and Miss Dares were so confused.

“You didn’t know?” He nodded to you, “The girl you just asked to strip in front of you is my dear cousin who I value extremely a lot.”

Junhyung stared at you in shock. He didn’t know that or else he would never mess messed with you from the beginning!

G-dragon smirked, “You don’t ever mess with Big Bang’s family or you’ll have a huge price to pay.” One by one, he started taking off his many gold necklaces, rings, and watch. “You know I really hate petty gangster fights like this one. But I have to step in cause you messed with my family.” G-dragon pouted. “And I really didn’t want it to come down like this. BUT YOU ED WITH MY COUSIN!” His eyes dangerously narrowed at Beast.

You swallowed hard. Now you could see him as a gang member.

G-dragon smirked, “You said that Beast has Infinite’s back. Well now you know that Big Bang has Teen Top’s back.” Teen Top practically glowed.

Jiwoo crossed her arms, “Who cares if you’re Big Bang. My oppa can beat you any day!”

G-dragon eyed her and wagged his finger, “You’re the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter