Alliance

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KFsg8T83Fc

-------

“Stay for dinner!” The twins begged you the following evening. You appreciated their efforts of trying to cheer you up but you wanted to go home. It was almost 8. Maybe tonight, L. Joe would actually come.

You heaved a sigh and wrapped your arms around your cold self *I hope Byunghun comes back. I don’t know how we became like this.* You hadn’t look where you were going and bumped into someone. “Sorry.” You absentmindedly bowed.

“L. Joe’s old girl?” Someone smirked.

You looked up and your eyes flickered in surprise *Beast?*

Junhyung smirked, “You are her.”

You passed by but he grabbed your arm, “Whoa. Slow down. Where are you rushing off, too? It’s not like you have a boyfriend or anything.”

You politely twisted away, “I have to go home.”

“Why?” Junhyung grabbed your waist and pulled you close, “You’ll just be lonely when you go home. Instead, you can be with me.” He put his lips to your ear, “I’ll be your boyfriend for the night.”

“Let go of me!” You pushed him away.

Junhyung pushed you into the wall and glared at you, “No girl has ever rejected me. You got that?”

“I just did.” You firmly said.

His eyes widened in surprise then he smirked, “I’m starting to like you a lot. Maybe I’ll be longer than your temporary boyfriend.”

“I’m not interested.” You tried to leave but he pinned you to the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter