Global Party

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58SkiqF0SF4&feature=related

---------

Niel was waiting in front of the large, white marble palace where the Global Party was taking place. He anxiously glanced at his watch.

His black limo came around and his heart stopped. The doorman approached the car but Niel stopped him, “I’ll get it.” The man bowed and backed away.

Niel took a deep breath and opened the door. You stepped out and looked at him, “Am I late?”

Niel’s breath caught in his throat. You looked amazing. “No…” He cleared his throat, “You’re right on time.” You smiled. Niel held out his hand and you took it. The two of you headed into the building. Your eyes rounded, “Wow…”

It was so elegant. All the girls wore beautiful dresses and the waiters and waitresses bowed as you passed by. You couldn’t help but bow back. Others gave you strange looks but Niel chuckled *That’s so like ~~~~~.* He saw his parents and stiffened.

“Are you ready to meet my parents?” Niel asked. You nodded, “I am but…are you?” He paused then nodded. You squeezed his hand and he was filled with courage.

Niel lowered his head, “Father.” “Aren’t you greeting your stepmom?” Mr. Ahn raised an eyebrow. Niel didn’t bother.

“You-“

“Calm down, honey.” She gave you a tight smile, “And who is this lovely, young lady? Not one of those shameful girls you hang out with, is she?”

Niel furrowed his eyebrows, “Don’t worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter