New Roommate

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehk9VEBwA98

------

Everything worked out for the better.

You, the twins, and even Teen Top managed to graduate. You and the twins went to Seoul College. Teen Top said high school was enough education for them and went to work for Big Bang. Except for Niel, that is. He went to college with you and learned business from his father.

Viola didn’t have to be a e anymore. G-dragon let her be his secretary for his many clubs and she was accepted into 2ne1.

You and Viola shared an apartment together that was both near your university and G-dragon’s main club V.I.P. You saw your cousin more and slept over at 2ne1’s place once in a while. ( CL loved doing your hair in crazy styles.) Sometimes, G-dragon would try to interfere but she would kick her own boyfriend out.

It had been 3 months since you hadn’t seen L. Joe. G-dragon had sent him on a task and he hadn’t been able to contact you at all.

On Friday night, you were helping Viola pack. She was moving out to move in with CAP. “I feel so guilty.” Viola pouted, “I feel like I’m dumping my best friend for a guy.”

You laughed, “Don’t worry, unnie. I’ll be fine.”

“We’ll still see each other a lot.” She assured.

“Of course.” You squeezed her hand, “But I’ll miss our late night massage packs and gossiping about Minsoo and Byunghun.”

Viola smiled, “Don’t worry. I’ll sleepover a lot, although I’m sure your new roommate won’t like that.”

“Huh?” You asked.

“Nothing.” She innocently beamed and went back to packing.

The next morning, CAP came to help Viola move out. They were finally able to show their hidden affections to each other, which made you happy. CAP murmured something to her with a smile. Viola smiled back and kissed him. “I’ll see you later.” He nodded. You waved, “Bye, Minsoo. Tell my cousin I’ll drop by his club later.” CAP nodded and left.

Viola sighed, “Well that’s it. Are you sure you’ll be oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter