Promise

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rjVAXwnPYE&feature=related

-------

 

All of you piled into CAP’s small studio. Yet, it was like home to all of you.

“AWW. SCHOOL IS STARTING NEXT WEEK.” Ricky groaned and leaned over the sofa between the twins. They split and gave him a strange look.

“Who cares? We’re going to ditch anyways.” Chunji said.

“Not me.” L. Joe looked through the broken fridge.

“Of course not.” Chunji rolled his eyes, “Heaven forbid you leave your girl for a second.”

“Don’t be jealous.” L. Joe made a face and headed over to you with sodas. “Here.” He gave you one. “Thank you.” You smiled.

L. Joe sat behind you on the windowsill. The two of you glanced below.

You sighed, “Summer vacation is almost over. School starts next week.”

L. Joe gasped and feigned shock, “The ~~~~ doesn’t want to go to school?! The world must be ending!”

You pouted and sat back against his chest, “I just want to go to the beach again.”

L. Joe sweetly smiled and hugged you tightly, “I’ll take you again soon.”

“Promise?” You held your pinky out.

“I promise.” L. Joe laced his pinky through yours and kissed your forehead.

Niel saw that and turned away *How much longer do I have to endure this hell?*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter