Promise

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dre39E82a0

-----

You were lying on your side in bed, just thinking about everything that had happened that day. *Daniel had been in love with me since freshmen year? And he wasn’t able to say anything because of Byunghun.*

You sighed, “Byunghun…” You hadn’t been able to get in contact with him and he hadn’t come to visit you at 8. *Is he really mad at me? Maybe I should have told him about Niel’s secret. No, I can’t. He trusted me with it. Since I won’t go to him, the least I can do is keep his secret.*

You closed your eyes. You were so worried about L. Joe.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging downstairs. Your eyes popped open and you sat up. The banging on the door continued. *Who is it this late at night?*

Cautiously, you headed downstairs, “Who is it?” You opened the door carefully. Your eyes widened, “Byunghun-“

He slumped into your arms. You could smell alcohol in the air. “Byunghun, did you drink?!” You pulled back, “Omo!”

L. Joe got on his knees in front of you and tightly grasped your arms, “~~~~~~-ah.” He croaked as tears fell down his face, “I’m sorry. I wasn’t really mad at you. I was just scared of being mad so I ran away. I know I was a coward but I really don’t want to lose you.”

You softened. You bent down in front of him, “Byunghun…”

“I just love you so damn much.” L. Joe whispered, “You’re the first person to treat me as a person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter