The Knight In Shining Armor

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHAS044cCrI

-------

“Class, calm down!” Mr. Lee slapped his ruler on the podium.

The freshmen hushed at once.

The teacher gave them a long look and looked to the door, “Come in.” A tall, skinny boy with a blank expression came in. “This is Daniel Ahn. He transferred from Heungjin Middle School. Now I know you are freshmen but all of you grew up with each other so you have friends already. But since Daniel is new, I want you all to be extra nice to him, okay?” Mr. Lee asked.

Before the students could respond yes, Niel muttered, “I don’t need special treatment.” He walked to an empty desk and sat down. The classroom was quiet and they all stared at him as if he was weird. Niel didn’t give a damn. He never did.

“Ahem.” Mr. Lee cleared his throat, “Let’s start with language first.”

During break, Niel roamed around the schools. He went outside and saw a water fountain. Niel bent over and took a long sip. He straightened up and looked around for something to wipe his wet lips with. Just then, a hand reached out with a soft, white handkerchief. Niel looked up and for the first time, his heart responded.

“There are no napkins so here.” You held it out again. After a long pause, he finally took it. Niel carefully wiped his lips. He didn’t know what to do with the handkerchief. Luckily, you said, “It’s okay. You can keep it.” You left without another word.

Niel stared at the handkerchief for a long time until he put it in his pocket and walked away. He went to the back of the school and looked around. “Hey, you.” A voice said. Niel spun around.

Three hard-looking freshmen were lounging lazily on the bleachers.

“You new? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before.” CAP said. Niel didn’t respond. “He hates you already.” Chunji snickered. L. Joe raised an eyebrow and flipped his brown hair, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter