Beast

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZtyUwfwu4

-----

 

The movie ended and everyone piled out of the theater.

“I’m hungry. Let’s go eat something.” Changjo suggested.

Teen Top playfully shoved each other on the sidewalk and laughed. L. Joe swung your hand and kissed your cheek. You looked at him and he affectionately smiled at you.

“Wow, since you’re smiling, it doesn’t look like you.” A voice chuckled.

L. Joe looked up and his smile instantly disappeared.

“Beast.” Ricky whispered.

*Who?* You wondered.

A frightening group of 6 handsome boys with dark smirks walked over. “You haven’t been picking up my call lately.” Junhyung slipped his thumb over his bottom lip. “There’s no reason I have to. Let’s go.” L. Joe led you away but Junhyung grabbed your arm.

You and L. Joe looked at him. “Let her go.” He dangerously growled.

Junhyung gave you a charming grin, “Are you the famous L. Joe’s girl that changed his cold heart? I don’t blame him. I’d let you change my heart anytime.” He your cheek and a bad shiver ran down your spine.

L. Joe smacked his hand away, “Don’t lay your dirty hand on my girl.”

“Possessive, sheesh.” Junhyung snickered. His friends laughed. L. Joe dragged you away.

“You should still consider my proposal.” Junhyung said. L. Joe stopped. Junhyung looked at him, “It would be beneficial for you to join our team. And be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter