Cuddle in the Rain

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIhfEthf0zc

-------

You went into your house. It seemed empty.

“Byunghyun?” You warily called.

“Up here!” He called.

You sighed in relief and went into the kitchen.

After you put all the grocery away, you went upstairs. L. Joe was lying on his side on your bed and flipping through a magazine. He looked up and his eyes widened, “Look at you! You’re all wet!” “I know.” You rummaged through your closet for some clothes.

“That’s why I said I would go with you.” L. Joe frowned. “I’ll be back.” You went into the bathroom to change.

As soon as you came back out, L. Joe pulled you onto the bed next to him. “I have to make dinner.” You sat up but he pushed you back down, “You’re not a cooking machine.”

*You always say that.* You thought.

L. Joe held you close to him, “Let’s just stay like this. It’s a good day to cuddle.”

You looked out at the pouring rain and smiled. You had to admit that it was. You started to relax in his arms.

L. Joe made gentle circles on your arm with his thumb and kissed the back of your head.

No words were spoken as the two of you comfortably looked out into the rain.

Your eyes closed and you drifted off to sleep.

L. Joe glanced at you and smiled. “Sweet dreams, my love.” He kissed your temple, closed his eyes, and rested his head on yours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter