Christmas Present

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas night.

You and L. Joe went ice skating then took a lift to see the night sight. After that, the two of you played in a deserted area in the snow.

After a funny snow fight, you and L. Joe began to build a snowman together.

Smiling, you smoothed its round head. You picked up pebbles to form the eyes, nose and mouth. You went to gather more for the buttons.

While you weren’t looking, L. Joe switched the pebble on the nose for something else.

You came back and stuck pebbles onto the body of the snowman.

“Oh, look at the nose, baby.” L. Joe casually said. You looked up and your eyes widened. There was a glistening silver ring with a diamond center.

“What…” You took it out and looked at L. Joe. He gave you a wink, “Santa’s gift for you being such a nice girl.”

“How did you get this?” You whispered.

“How else?” L. Joe laughed, “I bought it for you. Let’s see if I got the right size.” He took your hand and slid the ring onto your finger, “It fits perfectly! We’re a match made in heaven!”

You blinked at him.

L. Joe smiled, “I didn’t know your ring size so the worker measured my pinky instead. She said if the size of my pinky is the same size of your finger, then we’re meant to me.”

You softened, “Byunghyun, you didn’t have to get me this.”

“I know it’s not enough for a perfect girl like you.” He whispered, “I promise I’ll get you a real di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter