Niel's Refuge

My Badass Boyfriend: Senior Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkl75Tlr6MI

---------

After doing the dishes, you came back to your room. Thunder rumbled in the sky and lightning flashed. Rain fell down heavier than ever. You went to the window and looked out *A big storm is coming.* You glanced down and paused. A familiar figure was leaning on your gate with his head lowered. He was standing alone in the darkness and getting drenched. Your eyes widened in surprise *Him again?* You quickly ran out.

Niel closed his eyes and let the rain wash over him. He was too cold and numb to feel the physical pain. *I don’t even know what I’m doing here. I shouldn’t even be here. If L. Joe hyung finds out-*

“Daniel?” An angelic voice asked. He looked up. It had stopped raining.

You stepped closer to let the umbrella cover him more, “What are you doing here? How did you know where I live?” Then the streetlight hit his face. You gasped and cupped a hand over your mouth, “Ohmygosh! What happened?!” “N-nothing. I just wanted to see if L. Joe hyung was here. I should go.” Niel turned to leave but you grabbed his arm.

“Come inside, Daniel.” You said.

He swallowed *I can’t. I shouldn’t.* But he did.

You sat him on the sofa, “I’ll be back.” You ran upstairs to get the first aid kit. You came back down with it and sat next to him. You pulled out a Q-tip and medicine. You began to gently treat the cut on his cheek. Niel winced. “Sorry. I know it stings.” You blew on it to make it feel better.

Niel softly gazed at you *This is bad. You’re making me fall harder for you.*

“Do you do this for L. Joe hyung, too?” He whispered.

You smiled and nodded, “Between you and me, he’s more of a baby than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter